Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (854921 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
ifax:
@favoredgal @able15 212,700

That's not bad... Thanks for the heads up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello house,
Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance. Pls I have 2 questions that needs urgent answers. Pls help a sister out its really urgent.
- pls I need information on hospitals and doctor in Dallas fort worth that are affordable . I have read back saw JPS ( which no longer take international patients) parkland. Pls it's really urgent
- the money gramme transfer to the US how is it going to show at POE that the money is urs as part of ur burden of proof. Do we transfer and get d person's statement of account
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
firsttymum:
Stanbic has Changed their daily limit.....
It's crazy.

The limit is terrible.

Swiped 2k with my Stanbic credit card today! It applies to debit card only

Now the exchange rate... Terrible....crazy. Is well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

Yer debit card
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
nefertitiram:

If i hear!!
you nko? *tongue out*

Hahahhahahhahhahaaaahahha kikikikikikikikiki kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Lmamama
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sayoberry(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:
For mom with twins do doctors in the US attempt a VD first

Cc: sayoberry was VD an option on the table?

Asking for a friend

My first twin was bom bom first cheesy, the second was lying sideways......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
sayoberry:

My first twin was bom bom first cheesy, the second was lying sideways......

Ok, thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
bbaby84:

I got it too o.
Pos/ online daily limit is now $350 and atm withdrawal is $150.

God help us all.

firsttymum:
Yer debit card

favoredgal:

It seems this ATM thingy for 1st Jan 2016 is not a CBN directive but was agreed to by the commercial banks and CBN says they cant stop them. Maybe thats why some banks sent their customers the email notifying them and others just brought down the withdrawal quota and will stop the use of the ATM in China and UAE and African countries where Nigerians import more from...CBN director for money something something was interviewed on AIT news by 8pm today 24th Dec. I stand corrected o.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2015
I can imagine that you pissed off madam a couple times while prepping her the interview, I'm glad it paid off at the end of the day. Congrats
KDK:
Visa interview

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by KDK(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2015
LI:
I can imagine that you pissed off madam a couple times while prepping her the interview, I'm glad it paid off at the end of the day. Congrats

LOL... U can just imagine. wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to all Mothers, father's and your children. May God continue to Bless and Guide you, May He fulfill His promise in your lives. May He provide for you and your families and May the child Jesus grant you heart desires and make any delivery a suscess IJN Amen...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas wonderful people

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Hi dear! Please share your transcript, so others will learn too
Christyline:
Hi everyone. I have been a silent observer on this thread and I must confess that it has been a worthwhile experience. I got so many helpful information on this thread that assisted my positive interview outcome. I was granted a US visa this month even though I have never travelled out before. I stated that my purpose for going to U.S. is for childbirth, the only document that was requested for was my budget, Doctor's correspondence and I also gave him my invitation letter as I would be staying with a friend.

I went there wearing my bank's lapel and ID. The first thing the VO said was "oh, you are Banker!" Cos of my ID card. So I guess wearing of work IDs could be helpful.

I am due middle May but I want to travel first week in April. I plan to give birth in GROVETOWN, Georgia. Has anyone given birth in this town before? I need recommendations on budget hospitals and Doctors.

Thank you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone! God bless you all! I miss Naija o! I wan go home now now!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2015
ozycy:
Finally @ neks31. Thank GOD for journey mercy. Guess you met bad belle officer, kpele. I can imagine you crying and your Dota saying "sorry mum" grin

Thank God o,, she has suffered ehh!! When d seized her indomie n I tried to beg she just told them " pls take it I don't even like indomie again" am sure she was just tired too!! It was only ARIK that landed at that time n d had time.. Tnx

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2015
firsttymum:
Hollop hollop.... U mean u r emotional with this ur sharp mouth? Gerrahia mehn

Kikikikikikikikiki

Congrats my darling..... Godwin oooooooo...

Na mouth wey I get o #keyboard warrior I guess. D guy was so mean n harsh n his face didn't even help!! Anyways Tnx God it ended in praise .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Tnx everyone n merry Xmas!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Mlerry xmas great people, may the joy of the season always be a constant in our lives...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by KayLayChi: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2015
modath:

Mlerry xmas great people, may the joy of the season always be a constant in our lives...

@ Modath, you still dey. Wetin happen ni?

Merry Christmas you all...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2015
KayLayChi:

@ Modath, you still dey. Wetin happen ni?

Merry Christmas you all...

I dey lurk noni. cheesy

How my fiful?

Special Merry xmas sweerie m.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MumTee: 3:48am On Dec 25, 2015
To God be the glory, We welcomed my prince Into d world yesterday afternoon at Oakbend Med Center. Dr È was wonderful & so was the entire Oakbend crew. This thread has been so informative and selfless and I appreciate everyone. Documentation will begin after discharge & rest from CSection. Will feed d house back on how it goes. Luv u all.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2015
MumTee:
To God be the glory, We welcomed my prince Into d world yesterday afternoon at Oakbend Med Center. Dr È was wonderful & so was the entire Oakbend crew. This thread has been so informative and selfless and I appreciate everyone. Documentation will begin after discharge & rest from CSection. Will feed d house back on how it goes. Luv u all.

Congrats o....This is the joy of the season. Even though the baby couldn't wait for xmas day.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Peebles23(f): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2015
neks31:
M

Congrats Neks I can imagine ur heart rate then. Chai!!!!! Buh it ended in praise.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
So this got me thinking.

Instead of looking for dollar upanddan and wailing about non withdrawal thru naira cards abroad.

Why don't we just get dollar denominated credit cards?

Worst case scenario you will be asked to invest a sum of money as collateral, which obviously you will use to buy dollars, so just get a credit card instead with a limit of up to $10,000 and we are good to go.

How una check am? When there is a will there is a way na

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2015
What you should do is avoid the yeye POEs, plan your flight well, get necessary documents, be ready to answer all their questions, prepare to defuse any drama and start one yourself if you must. And pray

You will not be deported by God's grace

Don't forget to come back and share your testimony.

Licious801:
Thanks Ll and neks31 for reprimanding me without being judgmental. Thanks kiboe for your understanding. Your comment actually brought tears to my eyes. I've been really sensitive and emotional lately.
No matter what the outcome is, even if i get deported, I'll come back and report so others can learn. We can't have a forum like this and only want to hear good stories all the time

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas Everyone

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
LI:
Merry Christmas Everyone

Hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy...Merry Christmas ya'll....still looking out for Christmas day babies grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2015
MumTee:

Congratulations dear.. We bless God for safety..Your Prince might ask u y he wasn't born on d 25th grin so kindly prepare ur answers...Speedy recovery kiss kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by KayLayChi: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2015
nefertitiram:
So this got me thinking.

Instead of looking for dollar upanddan and wailing about non withdrawal thru naira cards abroad.

Why don't we just get dollar denominated credit cards?

Worst case scenario you will be asked to invest a sum of money as collateral, which obviously you will use to buy dollars, so just get a credit card instead with a limit of up to $10,000 and we are good to go.

How una check am? When there is a will there is a way na

I don't get, will the credit card be gotten From Naija or the US? If Naija, most credit cards in Naija have a 90 days clean up cycle and it's a loan so you have to fulfil all the conditions for a loan. Also the one third income rule will apply, say if your salary is 90k your loan repayment (for all your loans oh) should not be more than 30k. Please educate us further. So say you take if your take home is 100k I think the most you can take is say $150 and the card must swing into credit after 90days and you will also pay interest on the amount utilized. I never use credit card, please peeps wey don use can you further educate us too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by donugapi(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2015
KayLayChi:

I don't get, will the credit card be gotten From Naija or the US? If Naija, most credit cards in Naija have a 90 days clean up cycle and it's a loan so you have to fulfil all the conditions for a loan. Also the one third income rule will apply, say if your salary is 90k your loan repayment (for all your loans oh) should not be more than 30k. Please educate us further. So say you take if your take home is 100k I think the most you can take is say $150 and the card must swing into credit after 90days and you will also pay interest on the amount utilized. I never use credit card, please peeps wey don use can you further educate us too.

For credit cards, there's a minimum monthly repayment sp you don't have to pay the full amount spent on the cards. For diamond bank which I use, you have 45 days interest free which means that if you pay up what you've spent, within the period, you don't pay interest.

@nefertitiram was referring to a cash backed credit card where you give the bank your money and your credit limit is linked to how much you have. This protects the bank incase you default.

If you don't want one that's cash backed, your bank would look at your income and determine what they're comfortable with based on your income and credit worthiness. Also remember that if you've defaulted on a loan before you're unlikely to be successful with a credit card application. I believe there's a credit bearu in Nigeria where credit worthiness is verified by the banks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)