Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852895 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
favoredgal:

Like this one smiley

Iv been on Nairaland for 10 years. This (travel) is the best moderated forum

Welldone
10 Years! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Detty16: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2015
onelove29:
Hi guys,

Please any ideas on how much banks charge using atm card for transfers or pos?i learnt some banks charge as high as 240/$. Any ideas please: standard chartered, fcmb, stanbic,diamond,uba or zenith.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Gagat: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2015
O boy! Getting PTA/BTA is like getting appointment to see Mr President.
I went round UBA, FBN, standard chartered, Access, FCMB & Ecobank today in search of a rare gem, $$$$$$$$$$.
No bi small waka o my fipple !
Not even one of these banks could give me $1 instantly as PTA. One has to apply for at least 5 working days before it can be issued that is if their bid with CBN is successful otherwise "on your own o". See story!!!

Gone are the good oldies when one walks into a bank with naira & walk out with $.
D sufa plenti sha!!!!
For banks where u don't own an account, u've got to open one for sometime before u become eligible to get PTA.
If anyone knows where I can get PTA urgently other than Travelex, pls help a sis!
Anyone in da house who got his/hers instantly or earlier than five working day since the last one or two weeks, pls kindly help me with info on the bank & process.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nasadiva: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Let me be the first to blow the trumpet. OZYCY just put to bed!! Congrats babe!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Fidelity is giving currently, but i have not been able to locate any of their branch that have $$. Access stop selling last Friday, But they promised me to check back this week. FBN are not selling also. Stanbic is like 22... for PTA.

Gagat:
I went round UBA, FBN, standard chartered, Access, FCMB & Ecobank today in search of a rare gem, $$$$$$$$$$.
Not even one of these banks could give me $1 instantly as PTA. One has to apply for at least 5 working days before it can be issued that is if their bid with CBN is successful otherwise "on your own o". See story!!!

Gone are the good oldies when one walks into a bank with naira & walk out with $.
D sufa plenti sha!!!!
For banks where u don't own an account, u've got to open one for sometime before u become eligible to get PTA.
If anyone knows where I can get PTA urgently other than Travelex, pls help a sis!
Anyone in da house who got his/hers instantly or earlier than five working day since the last one or two weeks, pls kindly help me with info on the bank & process.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats OZYCY

Nasadiva:
Let me be the first to blow the trumpet. OZYCY just put to bed!! Congrats babe!!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Wow Nasadiva, you don reach here? Join me in praising GOD, I just delivered my beautiful baby girl at Oakbend abt 1hr ago. Mother and child are doing real good. My GOD is an awesome GOD.

47 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:12am On Oct 13, 2015
onelove29:
Hi guys,

Please any ideas on how much banks charge using atm card for transfers or pos?i learnt some banks charge as high as 240/$. Any ideas please: standard chartered, fcmb, stanbic,diamond,uba or zenith.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:
Wow Nasadiva, you don reach here? Join me in praising GOD, I just delivered my beautiful baby girl at Oakbend abt 1hr ago. Mother and child are doing real good. My GOD is an awesome GOD.
Yeepee congratulations darling

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shawlar(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Nasadiva:

lol... see people blowing the trumpet b4 the 'trumpeter' sef grin
congrats ozycy.... May God's blessings continue to abound in u & ur LO's life IJN

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats plenty much @OZYCY....
Best wishes to ur precious one and quick recovery to you. ...
Blessed motherhood. ... grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by iolite88(f): 2:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats dear God bless and keep you both.

ozycy:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by queenestty: 4:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulations ozycy. Welcome baby girl. God bless you. Wish u quick recovery mum

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by FinanceFitness: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulations dear, may God bless and keep her.

ozycy:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:

Congrats ozycy

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dere5: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:

Congrats Ozycy!!!! God bless you and yours

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nasadiva: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2015
shawlar:

lol... see people blowing the trumpet b4 the 'trumpeter' sef grin
congrats ozycy.... May God's blessings continue to abound in u & ur LO's life IJN

My dear, I did dat out of excitement. The babe don use leg waka the whole of Houston, even Usain Bolt cannot cover d distance grin grin tongue tongue

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nasadiva: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:

My dear, over joy carry me reach here. Congrats once more dear.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mamacajah: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats ozycy. your daughter will bring joy and blessings to your home and her world.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by happychild15: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:

CONGRATULATIONS grin

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yokus(f): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2015
CONGRATS OZYCY

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by francmoda: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Gagat:

D sufa plenti sha!!!!

I got PTA from Union bank (trans amadi PH) 3 days ago... I opened the account same day and got it same day. The staff were friendly and helpful
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
ozycy:

Congrats dear and welcome to your newest addition. smiley

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by drfdee: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats dear.Am already in the U.S. to have my child,my hubby is preparing to come to witness d north of our baby,please wat she he put as his purpose of travel.thanks

quote author=FinanceFitness post=38929700]Congratulations dear, may God bless and keep her.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twingirls: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Nasadiva:

Hurrayyyyyyy! Hearty congratulations.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsoje(f): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats plenty much @OZYCY..
God bless the Princess
favoredgal:

Congrats ozycy

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2015
I suffered same fate last week after waka all over Lagos. Travelex finally saved me from suffer head. My consolation is that its way cheaper than $225 black market rate. So help yourself o because PTA is now like Diamonds!

Gagat:

D sufa plenti sha!!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats Ozycy! God bless your little one!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LME2614: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Nasadiva:

Congrats OZYCY. God bless the baby

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2015
How much is their rate in Union bank?

francmoda:

I got PTA from Union bank (trans amadi PH) 3 days ago... I opened the account same day and got it same day. The staff were friendly and helpful
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Fruitilicious: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Congrats Ozycy, God bless you and your lil one...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by francmoda: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2015
dyout:
How much is their rate in Union bank?

N199.5 to $1. no commission or charges. Changed $4000 for exactly N798,000. i got the info on union bank here on this forum, so this is me giving back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)