Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (851554 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
friend:
My great pple, I tire for West Houston. They have created my account with them. I have been trying to reach them to get the hospital account details to pay but no response for days now.
Please if we have anyone with the hospital account details, please send to me on moboluwadurojan22@gmail.com or what do you think?
shine ur eyes, shine ur eyes well.... (In daddy showkeys voice)
May u not be jobbed. This Waka na do it urself... Come to Houston and pay ur bills urself. These people that hack our cards and all that...

Be careful ooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
ozycy:

Daycare is expensive. Over $100 a week. U should call your docs office to know if they allow that. But they should. lipsrsealed

Ha I'm ok with 100 even 150 a week but 280 a week is cray cray!! Anyways I'm doing CS n hubby will be there to take me but paying tf are to hospital when I asked them n d said d will be dropping me off!! Anyways I will ring them tomorrow before I pay any security deposit for control!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
firsttymum:
they do... I've seen women come with their kids. I know dey don't allow changing of diapers there Dassall... You'll use the toilet on d hallway before her office for diaper change

Ok thanks!! My madam no dey wear diaper again!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
ozycy:

I used Tanko, $300 minus shipping cost. it's very difficult to reach him, If you are able to reach him atleast once, just go ahead and send your docs to him and he will do it and send back. You can also try and call him maybe at night. I think he doesn't pick calls during work hours lipsrsealed

I was going to say if you've spoken to him just go ahead and send to him.
He'll do it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
uptown17:
@firsttymum hope you are doing just great ooooo
i remembered reading u carried palm oil, biko was it frozen state or its liquid state you carry am?

@All, for those who travelled with toddler, please did you have to carry car seat along or how u do am for inside cab
please advise me biko

In cabs you're fine as they don't expect you to be carrying that heavy thing. If you rent a car is where you need to install your car seat otherwise you'll have to rent(not nice)
Personally, I carry car seat whenever I travel regardless but in Chicago we took cabs and my son followed me sometimes.
Just take the car seat o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by francmoda: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please help...I mailed my Son's application for visa to the Atlanta consulate yesterday. I included a returned UPS envelope with tracking number. Will this be accepted or do I have to send USPS envelope
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
bbaby84:

In cabs you're fine as they don't expect you to be carrying that heavy thing. If you rent a car is where you need to install your car seat otherwise you'll have to rent(not nice)
Personally, I carry car seat whenever I travel regardless but in Chicago we took cabs and my son followed me sometimes.
Just take the car seat o.

I took buses and trains everywhere [size=8pt][/size] grin No fun in taking cabs. Just loaded baby in a car seat n latch onto a stroller and voila! I de waka de go
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
francmoda:

Please help...I mailed my Son's application for visa to the Atlanta consulate yesterday. I included a returned UPS envelope with tracking number. Will this be accepted or do I have to send USPS envelope

Pls stop repeating this question.
Please please please angry

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

I took buses and trains everywhere [size=8pt][/size] grin No fun in taking cabs. Just loaded baby in a car seat n latch onto a stroller and voila! I de waka de go

It's because you went when the weather was nice. Hmmm during my time people had to stay home because the snow no be here. The wind nko? Blowing human beings sef. Lol
Besides, I stayed in Division (downtown Chicago) so the max I spent on cab was like 11 dollars.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
bbaby84:

It's because you went when the weather was nice. Hmmm during my time people had to stay home because the snow no be here. The wind nko? Blowing human beings sef. Lol
Besides, I stayed in Division (downtown Chicago) so the max I spent on cab was like 11 dollars.
kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

Pls stop repeating this question.
Please please please angry
. Kikikikikikikikiki .... It's funny aswear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
friend:
Thanks,
I don't have the cash. I want to transfer from hubby's account he opened when he went for visit.
And because of the POE wahala, I dnt want to start explaining the fund is in my husb account in US.

I will wait till tomorrow again may be they will respond. I hope I have been exchanging mails with the right people sha..... Quinchella.Jackson@Parallon.com and Clara.san7@gmail.com.
print your husband's statement. I'm sure you have Internet banking for the account
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by FinanceFitness: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
For Nigerian visa, Eddy is still my guy... He's responsive and fast. But is $50 more expensive. They even had issues with my return envelope payment due to issues with my credit card, the guy paid the $38 and sent me his account details.

On toddler seat, I didn't go with mine and didn't buy as well. Risky, but no one disturbed us.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
FinanceFitness:
For Nigerian visa, Eddy is still my guy... He's responsive and fast. But is $50 more expensive. They even had issues with my return envelope payment due to issues with my credit card, the guy paid the $38 and sent me his account details.

On toddler seat, I didn't go with mine and didn't buy as well. Risky, but no one disturbed us.

Hubby forgot to put in prepaid return envelope and Tanko sent it back on his tab. Even when I asked to reimburse him he said no worries.
Anyways, I used Eddy too a few years back. They're both nice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
francmoda:

Kindly read back. Somebody already answered. For the love of Pete...

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
bbaby84:

Ohhhh! That's true ooo! Chicago winter is not for the faint! Imagine waiting at d busstop with baby inside wind n snow! Mba o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

And James, John, Titus, and all the disciples of Christ... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by friend(f): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
My people, Dr. Amaro just informed me that they don't do VBAC. if you have done CS once, he will do CS d 2nd time and I wish to try vaginal delivery this time.
Can I choose another doctor because of this?
They have already noted him and registered me as his patient. Hope this will not mess up my registration if I contact another doctor.
Which other doctor can I go for?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by OsyCollins(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tobermom:

Youre my mentor o with these your sharp moves. Hopefully this time next week i go dey naija too by Gods Grace

Gd evening Tobermom, please can you help me with how u went about the US passport for your baby quickly In New York, baby delayed a bit and wifey is billed to return on the 18th. And I need to hasten up with the process. Just sent Notorized consent on Friday. Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by OsyCollins(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Tobermom:

Youre my mentor o with these your sharp moves. Hopefully this time next week i go dey naija too by Gods Grace

Gd evening Tobermom, please can you help me with how u went about the US passport for your baby quickly In New York, baby delayed a bit and wifey is billed to return on the 18th. And I need to hasten up with the process. Just sent Notorized consent on Friday. Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please which banks are giving pta and travelex address in lagos please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by zoemummy: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
firsttymum:
shine ur eyes, shine ur eyes well.... (In daddy showkeys voice)
May u not be jobbed. This Waka na do it urself... Come to Houston and pay ur bills urself. These people that hack our cards and all that...

Be careful ooooooooooooo

1. You can't do bank transfer, it has to be by credit or cash.
2. You can mostly reach them on weekdays not weekends
3. Don't call them between 12 & 1pm US time. They'll be on lunch break
4. Try calling these numbers between 9am and 5pm (lunch time excluded)

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by zoemummy: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
firsttymum:
print your husband's statement. I'm sure you have Internet banking for the account

Quinchella.Jackson@Parallon.com works there. Their emails end with Parallon. Dunno about the gmail person though. undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2015
I was finally discharged yesterday from west houston hospital but still in serious pains cos of d c-section.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Enyinne(f): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shawlar(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Enyinne, I think you should take that down IMMEDIATELY....
You'll be shocked @ the amount of havoc hackers can unleash with d info u just displayed
.....except if it's fake sha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shawlar(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

nefertitiram:

And James, John, Titus, and all the disciples of Christ... Amen

hahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2015
neks31:

Ha I'm ok with 100 even 150 a week but 280 a week is cray cray!! Anyways I'm doing CS n hubby will be there to take me but paying tf are to hospital when I asked them n d said d will be dropping me off!! Anyways I will ring them tomorrow before I pay any security deposit for control!
Really? @ $280 lipsrsealed. I know people currently there and dey ain't paying anything close to that. Call to reconfirm or ask for the cheap ones. Or maybe it depends on the daycare close to the apartment you ll be staying as der are different locations.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2015
neks31:

No qualms am in communication with them already... The lady sent me the form too n asked me to pay for security fee before I arrive!! Did u pay trans to hospital cos from what I read they drop u off for ante natal visits !!
If you mean transportation to your doctor's office for antenatal visits, yes they take you for your doc appointment

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shelly23: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Yes please no need to post such personal/vital info.

Where is Justwise to rapture this post abeg. This one can lead to stories that touch the heart, pocket and future sef!

shawlar:
Enyinne, I think you should take that down IMMEDIATELY....
You'll be shocked @ the amount of havoc hackers can unleash with d info u just displayed
.....except if it's fake sha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:20am On Nov 02, 2015
nefertitiram:

I took buses and trains everywhere [size=8pt][/size] grin [b]No fun in taking cabs. [/b]Just loaded baby in a car seat n latch onto a stroller and voila! I de waka de go
No fun at all o. I took bus to almost everywhere I went to, I spent only $5 plus on Uber once when I missed my bus. Infact I combed the whole of Houston shopping malls, even when I didn't have much to buy, I will just be entering from one shop to d other lol. no tym to sit at home and be feeling bored. It was just so adventurous. I dint waste my money on cabs atall unlike my last missionary journey. D only thing I missed was the train, I never had d opportunity to enter train. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2015
bbaby84:

Hubby forgot to put in prepaid return envelope and Tanko sent it back on his tab. Even when I asked to reimburse him he said no worries.
Anyways, I used Eddy too a few years back. They're both nice.
I used Eddy d last tym too but this tym, he increased his prices, na so I just switch, $50 extra for same service na plenty money to me. He responds very well dats just the good part and you can trust him on express.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.