Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1536117 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suemie4ever(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
And my hubby isnt going with us , we plan going for summer so i want to settle this account issue before i apply we have properties worth milliond incuding the one we are living in
suemie4ever:
my husband is d one sponsing us via the company s account ,i have a saving account but its not a salary account
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suemie4ever(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
What happened was i have been studying all these while just finished my masters 2years ago so i just entered the business fully this year so what do u think should i start transfering the salary official from the company'account to my account?
suemie4ever:
And my hubby isnt going with us , we plan going for summer so i want to settle this account issue before i apply we have properties worth milliond incuding the one we are living in
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by omidan21: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
People of God.

Please help , Myself and My Fiancee intends to do our honeymoon after our forthcoming wedding.

we have just two weeks leave from work , and we intend to spend like abt 7 working days in the US.

What are our chances, our passport both virgin passport.

His sister resides in Houson, and she is sending the invitation letter but we intend to use hotel and visit fun places .'

I work with a private firm while my hubby is a Barrister and works for the government.

Candid opinion please, please i vent come across anyone travelling to the US for honeymoon purpose on this thread , i only see wedding anniversary.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bmanbaba: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Good morning all. Please I will like u to help with this questions.A lady wants to apply for a uk or us visa for holiday with her son. She is gainfully employed with a manthly salary of 400k plus. The main issue here is that , all her document, statement of acct,I'd card, passport etc are in her maiden name while the son's name his the husband's. Pls , will this affect the application?.Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
bmanbaba:
Good morning all. Please I will like u to help with this questions.A lady wants to apply for a uk or us visa for holiday with her son. She is gainfully employed with a manthly salary of 400k plus. The main issue here is that , all her document, statement of acct,I'd card, passport etc are in her maiden name while the son's name his the husband's. Pls , will this affect the application?.Thank you
No it won't. She just has to fill in her married name in the column for any other names answered and go along with marriage cert et al
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
I took precious time to go through the Part 1 of this thread and i gained precious knowledge about US visa application. May God bless everbody who took their time to help unknown prospective visa applicant right from part I.

However, considering the fact that most of the info i need now for visa application were given far back as 2012, i am curious that there will be some additional current visa info (regarding my situation) that were not stated in part I.

Consequent upon the above, i plead with anyone in the house who has current handful info regarding visa application to attending Pastor's Conference in the US to help me out on the following:

1. I'm a youth pastor in one of the penticostal church here in Nigeria.

2. I'm sponsoring myself to attend Pastor's Conference in the US.

3. I'll be using hotel accomodation during the conference.

4. I'm single but engaged to be married next year around Nov.

5. My church is not ready to give me surporting document with reason best known to them.

6. I carry a virgin Passport.

7. No specific strong tie other than the Church i pastor.

Question:

1. Considering my situation and my church stand, kindly advise me on what to do.
2. A friend told me i need an agent to finetune the deficiencies for me. Advise me on this too.

Thanks and God bless you in anticipation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
olaking1:

Question:

1. Considering my situation and my church stand, kindly advise me on what to do.

2. A friend told me i need an agent to finetune the deficiencies for me. Advise me on this too.

Thanks and God bless you in anticipation.

Warning: I am going to come off as being rude and brusque and any other applicable phrase in this post but I have no apologies whatsover.
Why? Because as a self confessed pastor you are called to higher standards and should be familiar with this quote  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine so I will happily rebuke you with the doctrine.

You are the problem with the church and the whole world. You are meant to shape the minds of the leaders of tomorrow. You are so shameless as to call yourself a youth pastor and in the same vein coin up the phrase 'finetune defeciencies'. Nekwanu Oyibo o! Odinma!
Is that grammar supposed to make right the act? In plain English u need advice about whether it is ok for an agent to forge docx for u since your church (In their wisdom clearly) refused to give u ;and by your own admission you have no ties? If you are needed for the conference your church would sponsor u and back u up.

Which bible do u read or pastor with? Is this what u teach the youth in your church? To colour evil gray and call it by a fancy name so as to decieve yourself and the world. Go thru that your bible and advice yourself.
Just in case you are still unclear or your conscience has been seared with a hot iron. (1 Tim 4:2) -lemme spell it out for u
1. If your church has refused to sponsor u, clearly they have seen u as unfit.
2. If u have no ties, that means you are unqualified for a visit visa.
3. If u get an agent to 'finetune your defeciencies' it is both misrepresentation and a sin.
In the light of Nos 1-3, I advise U to sit your behind down and be useful to your generation.
Rubbish and ingridents!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adeoladele(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
that's too blunt

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
adeoladele:
that's too blunt
Yes. And I will sound same again and again
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
@ ladyG you don't have any right to reply @ olaking in that manner unless he is your ex. If you don't have any solution to his problem keep quiet. Don't bring curse on your generation. Let God judge.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
AZUH:
@ ladyG you don't have any right to reply @ olaking in that manner unless he is your ex. If you don't have any solution to his problem keep quiet. Don't bring curse on your generation. Let God judge.
I have already answered. And will answer in like manner a million times. I will not keep quiet.And yes I have a right to reply him. Its called Free speech. Embedded in the constitiution.And if its ok for him to bring pastors of pentecostal churches to disrepute its ok for me to call him to order.
If the curse thingie is your best shot bring it on. Apparently u have not read your bible past that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
@lady G u know you have being dating in my mind for a long time. I don't need to read bible to be perfect or do the right thing. LadyG u of all people maka why?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
AZUH:
@lady G u know you have being dating in my mind for a long time. I don't need to read bible to be perfect or do the right thing. LadyG u of all people maka why?
I have no idea what the above meant. But if u wish to engage in a logical discourse on the Law (because the ramifications of the olaking's question is illegal) or on Christianity (because he says he's a pastor and intends to go for a pastor's conference) I will be happy to do that.
So that people will not say to themselves, if a pastor can do it, then it must be ok.
Until then. Remain blest and please try and know the bible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
AZUH:
What curse are you talking about Mr Man..... There's no curse anywhere... let God judge us and stop judging people... I doubt if he's a pastor in the church because if you're willing to sponsor yourself for pastor's conference why bother with the church at all.
That fine tuning is everything wrong with our church... Churches in Nigeria will collect stolen money as tithe,Churches place high premium on dollar paying members and most churches do not help the poor and weak.. they will use your tithe to build university you can't send your children to.
The truth is that until our churches shun corruption this country will never be great.
Good Job LadyG

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bmanbaba: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

No it won't. She just has to fill in her married name in the column for any other names answered and go along with marriage cert et al

Thanks LadyGunivere, She doesn't av a marriage certificate, she is still single,only had the child with d man, in fact that's why she still has all her documents in her maiden name. Please advice.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks & God bless Seye. Tomorrow he'll also come back and 'give testimony'
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
bmanbaba:

Thanks LadyGunivere, She doesn't av a marriage certificate, she is still single,only had the child with d man, in fact that's why she still has all her documents in her maiden name. Please advice.

Thanks
So what's the problem? Single folks get visas. She has a good job? That's a tie
Does the father of the baby know she's travelling? It might help if she goes along with a letter of consent.
When I applied some years back, I saw an Alhaji , his wives, children and househelp. They gave them all but for the househelp. The vo said to go get a letter of consent from the girl's parents.
Though in this case, she's the boy's mother but its just to cover all the bases
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Thanks & God bless Seye. Tomorrow he'll also come back and 'give testimony'
Can you imagine... Even why give testimony for granted visa... it's desperation it's not like USA and UK will sponsor your trips.. why give testimony? Honestly when they give you a visa it's a thing of joy but if you're planning to return to Nigeria after the trip no need for testimony.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Femite74:
Lady G. Great job, but try and control your level of outburst. For a lot of reasons respect for all is very important. Sometimes out of arrogance in the way we sound, we play God unknowingly. Have a peaceful day.
Thank U sir.Most grateful. But my message remains the same. If I were to remove anything from my post it would be the 'nonsense and ingridents'. Nothing else. If reproving people based on the word is arrogance then may I be forever guilty.
Peace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Femite74:
Lady G. Great job, but try and control your level of outburst. For a lot of reasons respect for all is very important. Sometimes out of arrogance in the way we sound, we play God unknowingly. Have a peaceful day.
Thank U sir.Most grateful. But my message remains the same. If I were to remove anything from my post it would be the 'nonsense and ingridents'. Nothing else. If reproving people based on the word is arrogance then may I be forever guilty.
I don't do cuddles, rainbows and capricons. I'm not politically correct.
'Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you' Luke 6:26
Peace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
@LadyGuinivere, thanks for your comment despite your outburst. I'm not embarrased by your outburst at all. Our problem in this country is that We don't like people who say the truth.

You think i don't know how to hide my identity and construct what i posted in the way you will not fathom nothing?

In my post above, did i say i had agree to employ the service of an agent?

Imagine the way you comment as if you know me from Adam. I would have appreciated it if you endeavour to ask some tangible question about what i posted instead of placing judgement on me. Is not your place!

With all librado of humility, i will advise that you always take things easy..not only with strangers, but with yourself.

My church will not consent through letter consequent upon the fact that they are not ready to give out their account information which i subscribed to. Even though i am sponsoring myself, they will still contribute to it through cash. They understands that being my sole sponsor, they will have to release so many account information which is no longer acceptable with the church council. Maybe that is the part you want to hear.

For your information, i'm not running away from nothing. The conference is compulsory to starting a full time ministry. All my seniors did thesame thing ( attended thesame conference). They had edge because they were all married with Kids before traveling. I'm not!

Now that i've expantiated the whole issue, you need to offer a humble advise if you have any. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Peace

You can't reprove people on what you don't know or miscontrued. You don't know why my church seldom to consent and you should have asked instead of trying to act a script of being the chairman of my church council.

"..but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good". 1Thessalonians 5:21

"Test everything" by knowing everything that is involve not by mere surmizing the way you do.

[James 1:19-22]

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves".

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
olaking1:
@LadyGuinivere, thanks for your comment despite your outburst. I'm not embarrased by your outburst at all. Our problem in this country is that We don't like people who say the truth.

You think i don't know how to hide my identity and construct what i posted in the way you will not fathom nothing?

In my post above, did i say i had agree to employ the service of an agent?

Imagine the way you comment as if you know me from Adam. I would have appreciated it if you endeavour to ask some tangible question about what i posted instead of placing judgement on me. Is not your place!

With all librado of humility, i will advise that you always take things easy..not only with strangers, but with yourself.

My church will not consent through letter consequent upon the fact that they are not ready to give out their account information which i subscribed to. Even though i am sponsoring myself, they will still contribute to it through cash. They understands that being my sole sponsor, they will have to release so many account information which is no longer acceptable with the church council. Maybe that is the part you want to hear.

For your information, i'm not running away from nothing. The conference is compulsory to starting a full time ministry. All my seniors did thesame thing ( attended thesame conference). They had edge because they were all married with Kids before traveling. I'm not!

Now that i've expantiated the whole issue, you need to offer a humble advise if you have any. God bless you.
I already did
DO NOT FINETUNE YOUR DEFECIENCES whatever that means. You cannot finetune your defeciencies to start a ministry. If u have no ties either u do not apply or you apply as you are and if u get the visa, yippee ya yoo for u!
Oh I do believe it is my place to speak. You can take the message or leave it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Warning: I am going to come off as being rude and brusque and any other applicable phrase in this post but I have no apologies whatsover.
Why? Because as a self confessed pastor you are called to higher standards and should be familiar with this quote  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine so I will happily rebuke you with the doctrine.

You are the problem with the church and the whole world. You are meant to shape the minds of the leaders of tomorrow. You are so shameless as to call yourself a youth pastor and in the same vein coin up the phrase 'finetune defeciencies'. Nekwanu Oyibo o! Odinma!
Is that grammar supposed to make right the act? In plain English u need advice about whether it is ok for an agent to forge docx for u since your church (In their wisdom clearly) refused to give u ;and by your own admission you have no ties? If you are needed for the conference your church would sponsor u and back u up.

Which bible do u read or pastor with? Is this what u teach the youth in your church? To colour evil gray and call it by a fancy name so as to decieve yourself and the world. Go thru that your bible and advice yourself.
Just in case you are still unclear or your conscience has been seared with a hot iron. (1 Tim 4:2) -lemme spell it out for u
1. If your church has refused to sponsor u, clearly they have seen u as unfit.
2. If u have no ties, that means you are unqualified for a visit visa.
3. If u get an agent to 'finetune your defeciencies' it is both misrepresentation and a sin.
In the light of Nos 1-3, I advise U to sit your behind down and be useful to your generation.
Rubbish and ingridents!

I pray God help you with aggression. I forgive you for saying things you know nothing about.

Next time, ask question before you radicalize using the word of God.

Imagine you saying the above to someone of your Dad's agemate!

Can you tell your parent "Rubbish and ingridents"?

Do you think everybody that comes to NL are teenagers?

Next time, endeavour to ask question about every post you see before you comment.

All thesame, God bless u.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
olaking1:

[James 1:19-22]

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God. Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves".
Yes indeed. Coorrect! Slow to speak not mute. Anger? That may be your deduction. Please receive the impacted word. Finetuning defeciences means lying. If there's another definition pray tell...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
olaking1:

I pray God help you with aggression. I forgive you for saying things you know nothing about.

Next time, ask question before you radicalize using the word of God.

Imagine you saying the above to someone of your Dad's agemate!

Can you tell your parent "Rubbish and ingridents"?

Do you think everybody that comes to NL are teenagers?

Next time, endeavour to ask question about every post you see before you comment.

All thesame, God bless u.

Like I said before, that may be the only thing I will take away.
However if my father tries to 'finetune his defeciencies' to get a visa I will speak to him the same way I did to u.
All that one na sentiment eh. E no cut. U have my birth cerificate with u abi?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I already did
DO NOT FINETUNE YOUR DEFECIENCES whatever that means. You cannot finetune your defeciencies to start a ministry. If u have no ties either u do not apply or you apply as you are and if u get the visa, yippee ya yoo for u!
Oh I do believe it is my place to speak. You can take the message or leave it.

Yes, it' your place to speak. Also, it's your place to learn the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.
It's your place to learn how to make sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
olaking1:

Yes, it' your place to speak. Also, it's your place to learn the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.
It's your place to learn how to make sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts.
Which I did. U just did not agree with it cos it calls u out. Face the issue please. What does it mean for a pastor to finetune his deficencies. Please I truly want to know so I can be guided. If u don't like the feedback u get when u post on a faceless forum, then don't post.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yes indeed. Coorrect! Slow to speak not mute. Anger? That may be your deduction. Please receive the impacted word. Finetuning defeciences means lying. If there's another definition pray tell...

"Finetuning deficiencies" means lying only when i consent to doing that. I haven't engage the service of any agent afterall and asking mean i want to know what the agent would do to finetune anything.

You haven't impacted nothing. You are only playing Holier than thou.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Which I did. U just did not agree with it cos it calls u out. Face the issue please. What does it mean for a pastor to finetune his deficencies. Please I truly want to know so I can be guided. If u don't like the feedback u get when u post on a faceless forum, then don't post.

There you go again raising your ego.You ain't know nothing until i expantiated the whole issue. You should be able to differentiate between "receiving advice to engage the service of an agent" and "consenting to doing what the agent has to offer". They are two different path. So, be guided.

If you have problem being reasonable while commenting on a post on faceless forum, then don't comment.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
LADYG and sewyest please kindly apologize to @olaking1 .

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.