Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1535776 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Like I said before, that may be the only thing I will take away.
However if my father tries to 'finetune his defeciencies' to get a visa I will speak to him the same way I did to u.
All that one na sentiment eh. E no cut. U have my birth cerificate with u abi?

You may speak to your father like that "If your father tries to"! But if your father is adviced to engage the service to doing that and he never consent to doing so, i don't think it is commonsensical to talk to your dad like that.

Also, i don't need to have your birth certificate to tell you to be cultured. I think having or showing good education, tastes, and manners is very key in african breeds.

Now, that is what we call being couth, cultivated and genteeled.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pastor Olakings my ego is what it is. However I don't consider fraud or seek counsel if to indulge.
What a joke. Nw u know about values? Ha! From the pastor considering rubbish to start his church. Pack your advice and keep it.
I have passed my point. Take it. Leave it. Ur pot of stew.
Moving on...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Pastor Olakings my ego is what it is. However I don't consider fraud or seek counsel if to indulge.
What a joke. Nw u know about values? Ha! From the pastor considering rubbish to start his church. Pack your advice and keep it.
I have passed my point. Take it. Leave it. Ur pot of stew.
Moving on...

See, you only find it difficult to swallow your pride. I did not engage in any fraudulent activities. I don't even know what Traveling agent does. I am real and raw and i put my post just that way even when i can do otherwise to show that i ain't hiding .

The point you passed is for the uncourth. You need aculturation.

People here can also see that you are in a rough or unfinished state, primitive, lacking refinement or delicacy, inelegant , uncouth offensive in manner and action,
discourteous, savage, coarse and vulgar.

19 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
@olaking1 this your English fit kill devil please forgive LADYG she doesn't know anything about nigerian culture. U know as oyibo people dey mumu? So pastor just leave it for God.ma bi nu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by signature2012(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
seyewest:

What curse are you talking about Mr Man..... There's no curse anywhere... let God judge us and stop judging people... I doubt if he's a pastor in the church because if you're willing to sponsor yourself for pastor's conference why bother with the church at all.
That fine tuning is everything wrong with our church... [/b]Churches in Nigeria will collect stolen money as tithe,Churches place high premium on dollar paying members and most churches do not help the poor and weak.. they will use your tithe to build university you can't send your children to.
The truth is that until our churches shun corruption this country will never be great.[b]

Good Job LadyG

May God forgive you seyewest.....From your writing,i can deduce you are not a christian,and if you are,you don't understand the bible,though am not here to preach,am not a pastor,but my advice to you is to mind your utterances against the household of God.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2015
@seyewest or oyalawest or anything they call you the day you start to respect your pastors or prophet that is the beginning of your breakthrough.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by signature2012(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yes. And I will sound same again and again

I have to re-read your post to be sure you wrote it.Have always followed you post,but I guess you were not in good mood today.

The pastor only ask a simple question,but your response was damn too harsh.

He simple asked for advice,nothing more,you don't have to drag him in the mood like this.
I suggest you tender him an apology.

Let me tell you this,if someone calls himself a pastor,mind the kind of words you use against the person,dont bring curse upon yourself,dont be judge,let God himself be the judge.It was your post that allowed seyewest say those words against the church or man of God.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by signature2012(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2015
AZUH:
@seyewest or oyalawest or anything they call you the day you start to respect your pastors or prophet that is the beginning of your breakthrough.

You should know he his not a christian.Wonder if he has been forced to bring his hard earning to church.Been a christian is not a must,but don't rubbish where we worship or those God has called his anointed ones.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ess: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
olaking1:

5. My church is not ready to give me surporting document with reason best known to them

olaking1:

My church will not consent through letter consequent upon the fact that they are not ready to give out their account information which i subscribed to. Even though i am sponsoring myself, they will still contribute to it through cash. They understands that being my sole sponsor, they will have to release so many account information which is no longer acceptable with the church council. Maybe that is the part you want to hear.

I thought you didn't know the reasons earlier? Until LadyG came fiercely.. ..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Ess:

I thought you didn't know the reasons earlier? Until LadyG came fiercely.. ..

Thanks for your comment and may God bless you. In the part one of this thread, someone said it is wrong to put sensitive info in this forum. That was why i decided to mention just but few info about what transpered between me an the church. Even with that, i never expected such aggression from a lady or whatever she is. I had to give out some other information and even with that also, she was still bragging as if she's my creator.

There was no correlation between her outburst and what i said. She was only surmizing something instead of asking question.

What stops a commonsensical person from asking the reason the church refused to consent?

I may not wish to make everything open but with such question, i would have send a mail to her. Some people did in the Part I of this thread and those guys they sent mail to advised them accordingly.

If i know everything about the whole stuff, i wouldn't come here to seek for help. I've been told to give the job to a travel agent but after reading the Part I of this thread, i realized i could do it myself. But because i have never done such a thing before, i still took it upon myself to seek for advice about the danger of using an angent and what they may drag me into.

A friend told me if i want to travel, it's only an agent who can help because one will always have one deficiency or the other. Even with all his advise, i never consented to doing that.

So, why would this so called LadyG be playing God and "I too know"?

Curiosity leaves the cat out of danger, but curiosity also killed the proverbial cat.

14 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Femite74:
Na wa oh. This is becoming childish. Can we thrash this "fine tuning of deficiencies" and move on with life? Lady G. pls no vex, olaking1 pls forgive and forget. Bless u both.

Amen, God bless you too brother. I don't know why she was so angry at me. But all thesame, I've moved on.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Femite74:
Na wa oh. This is becoming childish. Can we thrash this "fine tuning of deficiencies" and move on with life? Lady G. pls no vex, olaking1 pls forgive and forget. Bless u both.

Wow! Left forum for about two months and this is what I see as return gift? Maybe y'all should just thrash the bloated thread already as it seems people now get upset at the slightest of statements, could it be as a result of APCs supposed change that is crippling our economy? Nobody is paid to answer questions here and yet the forum has been so helpful to a whole lot.

I suggest we keep it civilized up in here but in a situation where you can't, please move on to another thread or read up on UFOs or something. For all annoyed persons, do forgive and let it all go.

Good morning guys and ladies

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Dyke004(m): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2015
olaking1:

See, you only find it difficult to swallow your pride. I did not engage in any fraudulent activities. I don't even know what Traveling agent does. I am real and raw and i put my post just that way even when i can do otherwise to show that i ain't hiding .

The point you passed is for the uncourth. You need aculturation.

People here can also see that you are in a rough or unfinished state, primitive, lacking refinement or delicacy, inelegant , uncouth offensive in manner and action,
discourteous, savage, coarse and vulgar.

Bia pastor Olakings, what exactly is your problem. Now you are beginning to act exactly what Lady G said. If you are truly a pastor called by God, you should be able to stomach whatever that comes your way, knowing that all things works for the good of those that love God.
Lady G has spoken based on your post and now it looks like you have some else in mind and has said it, why not move on and stop this fake pastor character you have begin to exhibit.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Dyke004(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2015
AZUH:
@olaking1 this your English fit kill devil please forgive LADYG she doesn't know anything about nigerian culture. U know as oyibo people dey mumu? So pastor just leave it for God.ma bi nu

At times like this, I feel NL should screen people who register as me members, what nonsense are you talking about. Are you a learner?
Ndi ka sikwanu abe.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Dyke004:

Bia pastor Olakings, what exactly is your problem. Now you are beginning to act exactly what Lady G said. If you are truly a pastor called by God, you should be able to stomach whatever that comes your way, knowing that all things works for the good of those that love God.
Lady G has spoken based on your post and now it looks like you have some else in mind and has said it, why not move on and stop this fake pastor character you have begin to exhibit.

I've moved on. You don't need to abuse anyone no longer. I think She miscontrued me and i tried to explain. Pls, move on too.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2015
AZUH:
Respect the word of God.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
signature2012:

I have to re-read your post to be sure you wrote it.Have always followed you post,but I guess you were not in good mood today.

The pastor only ask a simple question,but your response was damn too harsh.

He simple asked for advice,nothing more,you don't have to drag him in the mood like this.
I suggest you tender him an apology.

Let me tell you this,if someone calls himself a pastor,mind the kind of words you use against the person,dont bring curse upon yourself,dont be judge,let God himself be the judge.It was your post that allowed seyewest say those words against the church or man of God.
From the get go I said I would not apologise and I maintain that. Merely because one claims to be a pastor I lose my right to call him out?
If I call myself a pastor what would ur stand be? I am blunt but go thru my posts again-i don't abuse.
Be that as it may thank u for the kind advice sha though I won't take it cos I still maintain my stand
Peace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2015
@Lady G, You miscontrued me. Sorry for the disagreement we had. Don't be offended. Let it go! Let's move back to the real topic and put this aside.

Ndo, daalu maka nghọta gi.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
olaking1:
@Lady G, You miscontrued me. Sorry for the disagreement we had. Don't be offended. Let it go! Let's move back to the real topic and put this aside.

Ndo, daalu maka nghọta gi.
Thank u and God bless. Anyi enwero nsogbu ma ncha ma ncha. After differences, people must make up and move on

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Thank u and God bless. Anyi enwero nsogbu ma ncha ma ncha. After differences, people must make up and move on

Nne, chineke na agozi gi. Otu ihunanya.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks to all of you here too. You are wonderful people.
Ekele Unu niile ebe a. Ibu omaricha ndi mmadu.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2015
AZUH:
LADYG and sewyest please kindly apologize to @olaking1 .
Why should I apologize. He wanted our consent if he should fine tune.... and he's going for a pastoral conference. I think this conference is not do or die so help him with fine tuning the deficiencies.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2015
@ DykeOO4 which village are you from?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
signature2012:

May God forgive you seyewest.....From your writing,i can deduce you are not a christian,and if you are,you don't understand the bible,though am not here to preach,am not a pastor,but my advice to you is to mind your utterances against the household of God.
I'm a christian and tell me if I've said something wrong about most of Nigerian churches... We need to think reason why God gave us brain and have seen so much as a christian in Nigeria to say that. My judgement is between me and God not man.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
AZUH:
Talking about breakthru... you don't even know me. My breakthru is with God not man.... I can call on God anytime and he will answer me... Don't worry about me.. it's between me and God. do not be brainwashed.
We will be judged accordingly remember that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Yes oooo... we have to make up and life goes on.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2015
seyewest:

I'm a christian and tell me if I've said something wrong about most of Nigerian churches... We need to think reason why God gave us brain and have seen so much as a christian in Nigeria to say that. My judgement is between me and God not man.
Bros let the matter die. There are those who learn one or 2 verses in the bible and grasp unto that with dear life . I call them 'the touch not my anointed lot' . No matter what happens..touch not the anointed. Did he rape, steal or murder? Touch not.
U have made ur stand. Lef matter for mattias now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2015
olaking1:
Thanks to all of you here too. You are wonderful people.

Ekele Unu niile ebe a. Ibu omaricha ndi mmadu.

bros..we wey nor hear igbo nko grin

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by hopybarbar: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2015
hmmmmm, be as if to be silent reader na hin sure pass oooo, to ask questions now go dey scare pple, make dem no go attack dem with grammar again.
lets be calm and move on abeg
we disagree to agree

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Teeboy22:

bros..we wey nor hear igbo nko grin

grin.....So Sorry bro! The same thing i wrote in english was thesame thing i wrote in igbo. Ma binu joo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.