Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,455 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532436 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Aibisoye0:
Just got back from the embassy...Visa Approved.

Interview:
VO: Good morning sir
Me: Good morning

VO: How are you?
Me: Fine & you?

VO: Fine. Lets get on with your fingerprints: Place your right hand here. Thank you. Why are you visiting the US?
Me: Tourism/Visit/Sightsee

VO: You going to New york?
Me: Yes

VO: Why New York?
Me: Just want to visit the City, I've been to London, Manchester, Dubai.

VO: Ok, Youv'e also been to Ghana, as I can see on your passport.
Me: Yes last year also.

VO: Do you have any family in the US or Friends?
Me: Mba..No... For where

VO: I can see you went to the Uk this year, Did you do alone or accompanied?
Me: Yes, i went alone I have family there.

VO: Are u Single?
Me: (You no see am for my form) Yes I am.

VO: Where do you work?
Me: Multinational company named grin grin

VO: As?
Me: My position

VO: What do you do basically?
ME: I do this and that

VO: And you earn?
Me: 227k after tax

VO: Ok, So what will you be doing in New york?
Me: Sightsee, Visit Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Just to feel the sights & sound of Newyork basically.

VO: How many days?
Me: 5 days jare...

VO: Where will you be staying as you atated you dont have friends and family?
Me: Hotel Pod 51.

VO: do you have an idea how much it costs for a night?
Me: $70/night

VO: Okay, Visa approved, Please have this white paper to pick yur visa in 3 days
Me: Thanks .

Congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tunexman: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please my people I need your help(full guide) on how to do booking on KLM.com and the printout to support my documents .Thanks.Its urgent.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
tunexman:
Please my people I need your help(full guide) on how to do booking on KLM.com and the printout to support my documents .Thanks.Its urgent.
Go to www.klm.com choose english or Nigeria and choose departing city and where you're flying to, after that choose the date and make sure you choose pay in person and they will provide you with payment info to go and pay in a Nigerian bank.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by tunexman: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
seyewest:

Go to www.klm.com choose english or Nigeria and choose departing city and where you're flying to, after that choose the date and make sure you choose pay in person and they will provide you with payment info to go and pay in a Nigerian bank.
Thanks.Seyeman.I still don't understand.I mean only booking am not buying the ticket now or do you mean to do booking I have to pay.Please explain further.Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Guys Please see my planned trip to Houston and pass your verdict... and my chances of getting approved...

Hello everyone.. i want to apply for US Visit Visa, with a virgin passport, based On B1/B2 for Business and Pleasure

Monthly Earnings, Average of 400k $1200 to $1500

Your Work? (blogger) Working with Google Nigeria.. and other 2 Ads Network
..Again buys gadget's from Ebay, Alibaba/Aliexpress & Amazon and sell on Konga.com

How many days are you going to stay: 14 days

Where are you going in US: Houston, Texas..

Where do you intend to visit: Space centre Houston, Houston Zoo, Downtown Aquarium and many other places my friend who've been to Houston recommended..

Do you have family or friends you’re gonna stay with? no

Where are you gonna stay, made hotel reservation on Javago,Sun Suites of Houston @ 12010 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, United States of America

Have you traveled before, Yes, but within ECOWAS zone, Ghana Actually.. On land..

Again after booking appointment online, which document's should i go with? Aside from my international passport, my Uni Result, Ds160 print out... & bank statement? btw, i'm on my mid 20's,.... Thanks in advance..

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ifegy: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2015
schweinsteiger:
Guys Please see my planned trip to Houston and pass your verdict... and my chances of getting approved...

Well, you indicated in your other thread that you'd had an agent prepare an application for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/2803598/u.s-embassy-abuja-please-help..is

If you read through this thread you'll note an agent is a major red flag for visa apps.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aibisoye0: 4:56am On Dec 18, 2015
No documents needed, just your confirmation page, payments to gtb, appointment page. You are advised to carry any other documents you like that can help but you may not be asked. Read your other thread. You need to be careful. Us visa no hard to get, once you do the right thing.
schweinsteiger:

Hello everyone.. i want to apply for US Visit Visa, with a virgin passport, based On B1/B2 for Business and Pleasure

Monthly Earnings, Average of 400k $1200 to $1500

Your Work? (blogger) Working with Google Nigeria.. and other 2 Ads Network
..Again buys gadget's from Ebay, Alibaba/Aliexpress & Amazon and sell on Konga.com

How many days are you going to stay: 14 days

Where are you going in US: Houston, Texas..

Where do you intend to visit: Space centre Houston, Houston Zoo, Downtown Aquarium and many other places my friend who've been to Houston recommended..

Do you have family or friends you’re gonna stay with? no

Where are you gonna stay, made hotel reservation on Javago,Sun Suites of Houston @ 12010 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, United States of America

Have you traveled before, Yes, but within ECOWAS zone, Ghana Actually.. On land..

Again after booking appointment online, which document's should i go with? Aside from my international passport, my Uni Result, Ds160 print out... & bank statement? btw, i'm on my mid 20's,.... Thanks in advance..

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2015
Aibisoye0:
No documents needed, just your confirmation page, payments to gtb, appointment page. You are advised to carry any other documents you like that can help but you may not be asked. Read your other thread. You need to be careful. Us visa no hard to get, once you do the right thing.

Thanks bro, if i'm able to get all necessary document and do the needful online, how long does it take for me to get the appointment for interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2015
ifegy:

Well, you indicated in your other thread that you'd had an agent prepare an application for you:

If you read through this thread you'll note an agent is a major red flag for visa apps.

thanks for the info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2015
ifegy:

The person i dealt with b4 said i must produce ;
Birth Certificate
Age Declaration
Waec
International passport
Yellow Card
Ebola free form
Police character assessment
NDLEA drug free form
Medical Report
Immigration Clearance
Immigration Expert form
National ID
Health Insurance scheme
Letter from church/attestation... how about that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2015
schweinsteiger:

The person i dealt with b4 said i must produce ;
Birth Certificate
Age Declaration
Waec
International passport
Yellow Card
Ebola free form
Police character assessment
NDLEA drug free form
Medical Report
Immigration Clearance
Immigration Expert form
National ID
Health Insurance scheme
Letter from church/attestation ... how about that?
Biko nwanne issit US Visa for all these things or visa to mars? Calm down and reason this thing eh. Why would u need an age declaration. AFTER producing a birth certificate? Ok o!
You have been told the agent and ur friend are scammers
You have been told to withdraw the application with fake docx and reapply.
The fact that The guy told u , u didn't need to appear for an interview sef.
Anyways please sha post your end point experience. We all de learn

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by schweinsteiger: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Biko nwanne issit US Visa for all these things or visa to mars? Calm down and reason this thing eh. Why would u need an age declaration. AFTER producing a birth certificate? Ok o!
You have been told the agent and ur friend are scammers
You have been told to withdraw the application with fake docx and reapply.
The fact that The guy told u , u didn't need to appear for an interview sef.
Anyways please sha post your end point experience. We all de learn

So you're suggesting that going with passport, bank statements , proof of any business/properties in naija and stuffs printed online is enough ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
schweinsteiger:

So you're suggesting that going with passport, bank statements , proof of any business/properties in naija and stuffs printed online is enough ?
You are asked to go with documents supporting all your assertions. Check the link already given to u by sbody or read back for examples
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asiwaju325: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
My pple I need your experience as regards docs,do I still need to go with my personal bank account to interview while have already had with me employer/coy account for a trip sponsoring by my employer/coy.?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
asiwaju325:
My pple I need your experience as regards docs,do I still need to go with my personal bank account to interview while have already had with me employer/coy account for a trip sponsoring by my employer/coy.?
Yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
tunexman:
Thanks.Seyeman.I still don't understand.I mean only booking am not buying the ticket now or do you mean to do booking I have to pay.Please explain further.Thanks.
Yes I know it's only for print... they will give you the itinerary without paying but it's not confirmed.
So you don't have to pay but can use it as supporting docs
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DoveGrace: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello guys, Please this is urgent....

I'm filling my ds-160 form online and the work/education/training section is not bringing the 'previous or additional experience out. Only the present occupation. Is this normal? Did they recently update th form?

I really want to include my education as I believe it wud be ready plus to my application.

Thanks
Kindly respond asap.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
DoveGrace:
Hello guys, Please this is urgent....

I'm filling my ds-160 form online and the work/education/training section is not bringing the 'previous or additional experience out. Only the present occupation. Is this normal? Did they recently update th form?

I really want to include my education as I believe it wud be ready plus to my application.

Thanks
Kindly respond asap.
Tht part is grayed out for women. So I'm guessing you are a lady. Pele
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by eleven(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello House, Please I need expert advise on an issue with our DS-160 application form.

While filling application for my family, notice that I can't access/retrieve one of the application forms of one of my children. I suspect network error in saving her form at the time of applying.

Please how do I retrieve/recover this lost form? Her Surname and Date of Birth are not going through. Observed her retrieve application page does have the 3rd security question like the rest of us, only the First 5 letters of surname and date of birth. No "Security Question and Answer" column.

Payments have been with appointment scheduled already with the lost form number. Please is it advisable to fill a new application form with a new number different from the one used for payment and appointment? Whats the likely implication of this should in case. Thank you.

Justwise and other experts...please help a brother. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
eleven:
Hello House, Please I need expert advise on an issue with our DS-160 application form.

While filling application for my family, notice that I can't access/retrieve one of the application forms of one of my children. I suspect network error in saving her form at the time of applying.

Please how do I retrieve/recover this lost form? Her Surname and Date of Birth are not going through. Observed her retrieve application page does have the 3rd security question like the rest of us, only the First 5 letters of surname and date of birth. No "Security Question and Answer" column.

Payments have been with appointment scheduled already with the lost form number. Please is it advisable to fill a new application form with a new number different from the one used for payment and appointment? Whats the likely implication of this should in case. Thank you.

Justwise and other experts...please help a brother. Thanks
No vex. U have submitted and gotten a date? What exactly do u need to retrieve the form for?
Or u booked appointment before submitting with the ds 160? If so then its a technical challenge u need to email the embassy to sort out.
The implication of filling another form is that d nos generated will not match that on the appointment date. And she won't be allowed in.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by eleven(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

No vex. U have submitted and gotten a date? What exactly do u need to retrieve the form for?
Or u booked appointment before submitting with the ds 160? If so then its a technical challenge u need to email the embassy to sort out.
The implication of filling another form is that d nos generated will not match that on the appointment date. And she won't be allowed in.

Thanks for your feedback. Yet to submit the applications, generated the forms to fill later while using the form details to complete the payment process. It's a technical issue.

A friend of mine suggested filling a new form and writing the embassy through the feedback option to swap the form details. Considering that option but will like to know if there are other ways to retrieve the first form. Thank you boss.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by diggy4real: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
LadyG and the rest gurus.....
Please .....I intend going to the US by first week of April.......when is the right time from date of travel should I start my application process?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
diggy4real:
LadyG and the rest gurus.....
Please .....I intend going to the US by first week of April.......when is the right time from date of travel should I start my application process?
Now. Dates dey go
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
eleven:

Thanks for your feedback. Yet to submit the applications, generated the forms to fill later while using the form details to complete the payment process. It's a technical issue.

A friend of mine suggested filling a new form and writing the embassy through the feedback option to swap the form details. Considering that option but will like to know if there are other ways to retrieve the first form. Thank you boss.
That's actually the only option I know about
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DoveGrace: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Tht part is grayed out for women. So I'm guessing you are a lady. Pele

Thanks so much. Yes, I'm a pretty lady like you. This is really helpful. God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by eleven(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

That's actually the only option I know about

Thanks. Have just done that. Filled a new form and sent a mail through the feedback option to the embassy to replace the old number with the new one. Also attached a screenshot of the first page of the new form as proof. They have acknowledged receipt of my mail. Look forward to their feedback. Thanks a bunch.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by diggy4real: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Now. Dates dey go

Someone advised I should go for interview a month to my intended departure date.....what's ur take?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
diggy4real:

Someone advised I should go for interview a month to my intended departure date.....what's ur take?
Its your personal choice. It dosent increase or reduce your chances. Personally I prefer to get my visas early to scout for cheap flights and accomodation.
But as u hold plenty kudi, u fit collect visa , buy ticket tomorrow cheesy. The exchange rate no de Worry u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by diggy4real: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=41173820]
Its your personal choice. It dosent increase or reduce your chances. Personally I prefer to get my visas early to scout for cheap flights and accomodation.
But as u hold plenty kudi, u fit collect visa , buy ticket tomorrow cheesy. The exchange rate no de Worry u

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bdbodmas: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello,

I need an urgent help, i made a costly mistake by scheduling a group appointment without adding their ds160 code. Instead of writing the code, i just put AA.
Please, what can i do to rectify the issue.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
bdbodmas:
Hello,

I need an urgent help, i made a costly mistake by scheduling a group appointment without adding their ds160 code. Instead of writing the code, i just put AA.
Please, what can i do to rectify the issue.

Thank you.
Since its a costly mistake, email and call the helpdesk to update the info b4 interview date.
But jokes sha. Where the AA come from? Alchoholic Anonymous? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.