Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1531835 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Come and join me, lets join scientology. Tom Cruise go invite us. All expense paid trip, Hollywood loading!
Yes ooooo it's so easy to make am .... See Bobrisky,he's on his way to U.S... how I wish we can get to read his POE experience.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Come and join me, lets join scientology. Tom Cruise go invite us. All expense paid trip, Hollywood loading!

you want turn to Bobrisky if Tom Cruise invite you, Oga look for Lady Gaga, queen of Scientology, JW member were should he start from.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 1:20pm On May 10, 2017
Are you on leave?
I see no big deal in visiting people you've not met but it's important you're going with a lot of cash in case they grow cold feet about meeting you..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 1:23pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Ok, Goodluck.

I know they are real, but can you ascertain their mental state? grin

So me that I am ogboni, I should look for Ogboni in US to send me invite. Abi I should just join scientology? Omobendel84, come and help me decide
hehehe... That's a general wahala o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
Am not Married. am 26yrs. 155k is what I stated in my DS-160 form not only what I earn monthly but what I have as a salary from the company I'm working with. but my monthly profit from my private business is not included. I don't have a specific profit I make monthly from my private biz that's why I didn't include it. beside, what was asked in the form was how much I earn if I'm a salary worker.
You should include an average of what you earn a month even if it's 10k... it's your money.. you work for it. except in a case where the firm is sending you for training,conference etc.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
seyewest:
You should include an average of what you earn a month even if it's 10k... it's your money.. you work for it. except in a case where the firm is sending you for training,conference etc.
pleasemy Dear brother how will I include it because I've already submitted my application and has an interview date scheduled already.
please advice me on what next to do now Sir.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
hehehe... That's a general wahala with Americans... their head no dey too correct when it comes to mental state. I dey fear that side oo. but God dey sha.

Yer, just be careful and follow your gut instincts. It's never wrong.

If something gives you a bad feeling, RUN!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
pleasemy Dear brother how will I include it because I've already submitted my application and has an interview date scheduled already.
please advice me on what next to do now Sir.

Fill a new form and replace the DS160 number on ustraveldocs profile. Do the maths and input what you also earn from your personal business. Also mention it during your interview. Americans don't keep just 1 job, so its anorm for them. I dont know why people understimate personal hustle. Na money o!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
okay thanks. what if I put it this way... I'm going on a vacation as a tourist but being sponsored by a friend over there( they have already paid for where I would stay in a Harding center). they are not into trafficking... they are also Jehovah's witnesses and wants me to visit them.. planned taking me to cedar point where Jehovah's witnesses had their first international convention in 1922, also take me on a visit to our newly built Head office in Warwick and amusement parks. they wanted to make my invitation a month but I told them as a result of My work schedule I can't stay that long because I have few other things to do before resuming back to work on 2nd of July.
You just gave your visit a purpose, Purpose sometimes augment ties, explain these points well and when asked about your job explain why you will be going away for 3 weeks and all. The truth is, in the past religious purpose always improve visa issuance chance, but these days it even makes it slimmer because of the way religion has been abused.
My only concern is why will an adult be sponsored on a trip that is of no benefit to the sponsor?
On a lighter note- Abeg how una dey take meet these families? give us link na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Fill a new form and replace the DS160 number on ustraveldocs profile. Do the maths and input what you also earn from your personal business. Also mention it during your interview. Americans don't keep just 1 job, so its anorm for them. I dont know why people understimate personal hustle. Na money o!
please if I start up filling a new form again, will it affect my date of appointment already scheduled or will I still have to choose a new date of appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 4:06pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Yer, just be careful and follow your gut instincts. It's never wrong.

If something gives you a bad feeling, RUN!
thank You for the brotherly advice. I appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 4:19pm On May 10, 2017
constance234:

You just gave your visit a purpose, Purpose sometimes augment ties, explain these points well and when asked about your job explain why you will be going away for 3 weeks and all. The truth is, in the past religious purpose always improve visa issuance chance, but these days it even makes it slimmer because of the way religion has been abused.
My only concern is why will an adult be sponsored on a trip that is of no benefit to the sponsor?
John13:34,35 says "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you, you also love one another. by this all will know that you are my disciples-if you have love among yourselves".

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
constance234:

When you get the link, please link me join. Na only ticket I need....grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 5:46pm On May 10, 2017
tongue
LadyGuinivere:

Give me visa make a give you link for ticket tongue tongue
LadyGuinivere:

Give me visa make a give you link for ticket
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:47pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
tongue Give me visa make a give you link for ticket
ok. Credit me 64k and send me your passport.m I'll gum the visa for u sharp sharp
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
John13:34,35 says "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you, you also love one another. by this all will know that you are my disciples-if you have love among yourselves". do not be surprise Dear, that's a perfect example of agape love. Jehovah's witnesses are well known for such brotherly love Globally even in time of distress.
Yes i understand that, will the Vo have the time to listen to this bible verse? Present your case truthfully, short and detailed as possible. All the best.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by constance234: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Sure Mama, the link must reach you too grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iyaaliyah: 7:19pm On May 10, 2017
Abeg, me too need. The link. grin grin who no like good thing?

Please house, who has traveled twice within 6months? #modified
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:46pm On May 10, 2017
constance234:

Join the queue. Scientology all the way. They said I should look for Lady Gaga but I prefer Tom Cruise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 7:57pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please if I start up filling a new form again, will it affect my date of appointment already scheduled or will I still have to choose a new date of appointment?

No it won't. Just go to update and swap ds160 numbers.

You are visiting US as a tourist. You intend to visit your religious HQ including cedar point where the 1st convention was held in 1922, and other facts from your JW history.

You will be staying with a host family from the host congregation, you have made contact with them and initiated correspondence (print out correspondence) to show the VO. They are looking forward to hosting you.

I'm not saying you should lie o, but I think you should lay low a bit on the fact that they are sponsoring you, it may not work to your advantage. Just leave it that you are going for religious tourism. Sebi JW originated from the USA. You as an adult can sponsor yourself, you are working and you have a business.

Make sure your enthusiasm is on visiting the HQ of your religion.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

No it won't. Just go to update and swap ds160 numbers.

You are visiting US as a tourist. You intend to visit your religious HQ including cedar point where the 1st convention was held in 1922, and other facts from your JW history.

You will be staying with a host family from the host congregation, you have made contact with them and initiated correspondence (print out correspondence) to show the VO. They are looking forward to hosting you.

I'm not saying you should lie o, but I think you should lay low a bit on the fact that they are sponsoring you, it may not work to your advantage. Just leave it that you are going for religious tourism. Sebi JW originated from the USA. You as an adult can sponsor yourself, you are working and you have a business.

Make sure your enthusiasm is on visiting the HQ of your religion.
Words are not enough to display how grateful I am to this you've just written in advancing the help you've been rendering to me. thank You so much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
Words are not enough to display how grateful I am to this you've just written in advancing the help you've been rendering to me. thank You so much.

but please... I have already written in the submitted form that they are sponsoring me. and I also don't have an account statement to defend that I'm sponsoring myself. I have an account statement sent to me by the family I can use to defend my prove that they would take care of me.
please should I go ahead and adjust it to myself being the sponsor? please more of your wonderful advice Sir/madam.

You don't need bank statement for tourist visa.

I still think you should change to yourself as sponsor, merge both your biz and salary when putting your monthly income, i'm sure it will be something substantial. You will have less questions to answer. They will ask a lot of questions around your job and business. This is where you can impress the VO. Just sound intelligent, and don't be nervous.

If your purpose of trip is to visit JW HQ, and tour things relating to JW, it's almost like a pilgrimage if you ask me. You need to have a lot of info to show how grounded you are as a Jehovah's Witness. It is better than saying you are going to visit a random family you haven't met. Please mention they are your HOST FAMILY and they will be glad to receive you. That doesn't mean that they are sponsors. People sponsor their trips and have host families. If they ask you how you are related to them, mention that they are your friends and fellow JW members. You were referred to them by your congregation due to your interest in visiting the HQ. They will also be of immense assistance during the visits.

My brothers are JW, that's why I'm even interested in your case).

Seyewest, LadyG, Justwise, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

You don't need bank statement for tourist visa.

I still think you should change to yourself as sponsor, merge both your biz and salary when putting your monthly income, i'm sure it will be something substantial. You will have less questions to answer. They will ask a lot of questions around your job and business. This is where you can impress the VO. Just sound intelligent, and don't be nervous.

If your purpose of trip is to visit JW HQ, and tour things relating to JW, it's almost like a pilgrimage if you ask me. You need to have a lot of info to show how grounded you are as a Jehovah's Witness. It is better than saying you are going to visit a random family you haven't met. Please mention they are your HOST FAMILY and they will be glad to receive you. That doesn't mean that they are sponsors. People sponsor their trips and have host families. If they ask you how you are related to them, mention that they are your friends and fellow JW members. You were referred to them by your congregation due to your interest in visiting the HQ. They will also be of immense assistance during the visits.

My brothers are JW, that's why I'm even interested in your case).

Seyewest, LadyG, Justwise, what do you think?

Thanks a lot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by afelouz(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2017
Hi guys, I have been a silent reader on this platform and I must confess that have learnt alot.
I'm getting married by July this year and I and my wife has decided to visit Florida for our honeymoon.

I'm an entrepreneur who deals with importations and sales of cars, I have my own registered company (ltd) with a good bank statement and loads of importation documents.

I have only visited South Africa last year October where I spent two weeks and my fiancee has no travel history

Shes is not working presently, she just completed her masters program and still trying to tidy her project.

I will be sponsoring our honey moon where we plan to spend 7days and return back home. I plan on buying a honeymoon package from honeymoons dot com

Please, what are the chances of getting a visa? we both haven't travelled together as couple before. Also, I don't have any family member in The states.
My home tie is my business and properties I have.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2017
special announcement, please am available for anyone who need someone to join him/her on vacation to any part of the world... I go carry your bag for my head, as long the trip is on you. am serious. no joke.

Seyewest, LadyG and more guru in the house check my signature for real
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:50pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Ok, Goodluck.

I know they are real, but can you ascertain their mental state? grin

So me that I am ogboni, I should look for Ogboni in US to send me invite. Abi I should just join scientology? Omobendel84, come and help me decide

Lolz! "Ogbontia" things cheesy grin.... Sis, Na original Christians me be, Na d levels I prefer use be that sha, actually attended a church program on one of my visits too.... Oyibo wey no dey let understand finish! I remember my first time for US, Texas was part of my itinerary.

Na so we carry ourselves go mall oh, one person like that just wia jeans and "sanchos" with leather waistcoat and long sleeve Wey him fold then come wia cowboy hat join with him biabia, carry better "shakabula" hang for the holster wey him wia round him waist, I just ask whether him Na "kelebe" (police), dem say no, na so I adjust dey use eyes arrange wia me go dock put down when that thing wey fit push dem anyhow set, the dude taking me round laughed and did all the explanation possible on the normalcy of what I just saw, na lie, I still dey on guard wella based on old "teletele" code, accidental discharge can't catch me ni oh!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
nefertitiram:

Join the queue. Scientology all the way. They said I should look for Lady Gaga but I prefer Tom Cruise
lolzzzz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:37am On May 11, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! "Ogbontia" things cheesy grin.... Sis, Na original Christians me be, Na d levels I prefer use be that sha, actually attended a church program on one of my visits too.... Oyibo wey no dey let understand finish! I remember my first time for US, Texas was part of my itinerary.

Na so we carry ourselves go mall oh, one person like that just wia jeans and "sanchos" with leather waistcoat and long sleeve Wey him fold then come wia cowboy hat join with him biabia, carry better "shakabula" hang for the holster wey him wia round him waist, I just ask whether him Na "kelebe" (police), dem say no, na so I adjust dey use eyes arrange wia me go dock put down when that thing wey fit push dem anyhow set, the dude taking me round laughed and did all the explanation possible on the normalcy of what I just saw, na lie, I still dey on guard wella based on old "teletele" code, accidental discharge can't catch me ni oh!

This your pidgin conc pass efe o! Lmao! So na normal sight of Texas, I think say na only for TV dem de act dress up! Waaaawuuu!

Me sef na. Christian o! I just de pull JWTheo legs.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iyaaliyah: 3:29am On May 11, 2017
Good morning. Please na, has anyone had cause to travel twice within 6months? Even when the first 6months you are stamped in has not expired? Is this an abuse of visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:13am On May 11, 2017
def111:
special announcement, please am available for anyone who need someone to join him/her on vacation to any part of the world... I go carry your bag for my head, as long the trip is on you. am serious. no joke.

Seyewest, LadyG and more guru in the house check my signature for real
Any parov the world? Ngwanu bia! I'm going to russia and Iran and Zimbabwe this month. Pack your kaya sharp! No joke!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 6:59am On May 11, 2017
iyaaliyah:
Good morning. Please na, has anyone had cause to travel twice within 6months? Even when the first 6months you are stamped in has not expired? Is this an abuse of visa?

Not at all. It's perfectly fine
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Any parov the world? Ngwanu bia! I'm going to russia and Iran and Zimbabwe this month. Pack your kaya sharp! No joke!

LadyG na Yemen I wan first go.... can I see free ticket

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.