Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532497 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
@9jastar evuls ! You are still talking abi? Lol
Mbok how them dey get Caribbean visa Mae we go. cheesy
We can carry Seye and Nwabendel as PA1 and 2
He he he
I dey my house. All the above mentioned can come and beat me. Lol
I concur I'm ready ooooo grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bigbus: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
I took a trip to the U. S (New York) last week and was refused entry. My Visa was cancelled. Reason being that I'm visiting an address different from that I used at the point of applying for the visa. What do I do now?
@buchhogonzalez.
Please can you shed some light on why the address was different, how you explained the difference to the CBP and their reaction?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kolajoo(m): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2017
I want to apply for a visiting B1-B2 visa. Please what document i need to put together because I don't want to go through agent anymore. I had been denied 4 times from 2005 - 2016 but i still want to keep trying. My last 2 interviews was last year in Abuja on different program but i decided to give it a short this year again for summer holiday.

I have a relation wedding i want to attend in NC and invitation letter has been sent to my email. I have succeeded with my appointment for August. I am married with kids, land property and a good work.

I have a traveling experience.
SA 2009 on old passport,
Dubai 2014 on new passport
A recent unused SA and Tanzania visa but both expired in Jan/Mar this year.

Please what are my chances and what supporting documents I need to put together.

Thank you all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2017
kolajoo:
I want to apply for a visiting B1-B2 visa. Please what document i need to put together because I don't want to go through agent anymore. I had been denied 4 times from 2005 - 2016 but i still want to keep trying. My last 2 interviews was last year in Abuja on different program but i decided to give it a short this year again for summer holiday.

I have a relation wedding i want to attend in NC and invitation letter has been sent to my email. I have succeeded with my appointment for August. I am married with kids, land property and a good work.

I have a traveling experience.
SA 2009 on old passport,
Dubai 2014 on new passport
A recent unused SA and Tanzania visa but both expired in Jan/Mar this year.

Please what are my chances and what supporting documents I need to put together.

Thank you all.
After 4 applications and you are still asking this question? There is a serious problem.
Ist. Read the first page of this thread.
2nd. Keep reading. After like 20 random pages u will be better enlightened. Agents are the ones that "put documents together " And that has led to the 4 refusals. Four !!!! SMH
Here we teach u to fish not to dash out fish.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
I took a trip to the U. S (New York) last week and was refused entry. My Visa was cancelled. Reason being that I'm visiting an address different from that I used at the point of applying for the visa. What do I do now?
The only option available is to reapply and explain

New season. New style. Future ist time travellers beware and note
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2017
bigbus:

@buchhogonzalez.
Please can you shed some light on why the address was different, how you explained the difference to the CBP and their reaction?

I don't have any relative in the U. S, however, while filling the DS160 form, I used a contact provided to me by an agent and claimed the person is my uncle. Apparently the agent has used same address for many others and I guess there was already n issue on ground.
While travelling, I used a different address (genuine), but the CBP officials kept hammering on the fact that I lied and misrepresented facts t the point of applying for the visa.
Lest I forget, when I got it, I had to validate my passport using a machine before proceeding to meet an immigration officer. When I scanned my passport, the print out had a bold "X" on it. That was when I knew there was an issue.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
@buchho....
So that S the issue. U misrepresented. And paid dearly for it.
Now you have to overcome that burden when u reapply.

Nigerians desist from using agents. It will sound like person no sabi. Agents are evil. Simple. Plain evil

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Good day House,

Please i had my interview on friday last week and was told by the vo to pick up dis week but i am wandering if it wld be ready this friday since there was two days holiday because i have an exam on sat and without my pp i wont be allowed to take the exams.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kolajoo(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

After 4 applications and you are still asking this question? There is a serious problem.
Ist. Read the first page of this thread.
2nd. Keep reading. After like 20 random pages u will be better enlightened. Agents are the ones that "put documents together " And that has led to the 4 refusals. Four !!!! SMH
Here we teach u to fish not to dash out fish.
Thanks and ve been doing that since mid night.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
@9jastar evuls ! You are still talking abi? Lol
Mbok how them dey get Caribbean visa Mae we go. cheesy
We can carry Seye and Nwabendel as PA1 and 2
He he he
I dey my house. All the above mentioned can come and beat me. Lol

Wow! That will be so awesome cheesy.... But don't you think we should add a few more persons on the trip, make e for be full groove na.

Meanwhile, even though you never talk anything wey no dey in order now and since I sabi you here, @the bolded don cause wahala for some people lately oh grin. Good morning Sis!

DISCLAIMER: Posted just for the fun of it peeps, not in any way advising any one to do such, I'm no bully, neither a woman beater, my hand dey up oh!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Lakol: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=57908437] @buchho....
Now you have to overcome that burden when u reapply

u av said it all times without numbered but pple will not listen, dey still believe there are genuine agents.
A friend of mine up till now dos not believe me , he believes all that are rubbish talks, thar weneva he is ready for a visit to d state he will consult d genuine agent DT will put him tru and d documents he will need. He says " there are some information DT will not be reveal on D website. it is only dese agents that know dem, unless u consult and pay dem u cannot get dos information ".
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

I don't have any relative in the U. S, however, while filling the DS160 form, I used a contact provided to me by an agent and claimed the person is my uncle. Apparently the agent has used same address for many others and I guess there was already n issue on ground.
While travelling, I used a different address (genuine), but the CBP officials kept hammering on the fact that I lied and misrepresented facts t the point of applying for the visa.
Lest I forget, when I got it, I had to validate my passport using a machine before proceeding to meet an immigration officer. When I scanned my passport, the print out had a bold "X" on it. That was when I knew there was an issue.

The "X" couldn't have been there because of your change of address or "an issue"! Did you not see loads of peeps on that same queue with you, weren't they allowed in, why then was yours different? Ordinary having foodstuff in your luggage that calls for being sent to AGRICULTURE is enough to generate that " X" once you answer YES. Well, agents are hardly good news, really. Go meet him or her again now, you will be accused of not being smart. I tell you guys here today, it may be easier getting your visa at the interview than getting past the CBP some times, particularly when you have k-leg in your package. CBP? You don enter their hand before? Embassy interview na moi-moi for where those people dey if dem carry you face "secondary inspection" side.

Finally, I doubt if you will get the visa back again, misrepresentation is GRAVE! Wetin dem stamp for your visa, CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE, CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE or just CANCELLED?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
kolajoo:
Thanks and ve been doing that since mid night.

Good one there! It will benefit you loads if you do that much more than any agent can do. In fact, after reading/studying this thread and maybe one more on NIV, you will see agents as idi*ts thereafter I swear. You can easily pick their stupidity when next they talk to you, they are only in for the money and not your good nor your future interest at the embassy (this is very important for applicants, and those guys can finish your future credibility, it's non of their biz, they are mostly "NOW" persons)! I believe we should thank people here when they encourage us to study the thread even when they scoldingly do so sef, it pays, it's for your own gain...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mandex11: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
very true @LadyGuinivere
agents are evil thank God for this forum.
just try and read read read.
LadyGuinivere:
@buchho....
Now you have to overcome that burden when u reapply.

Nigerians desist from using agents. It will sound like person no sabi. Agents are evil. Simple.
Plain evil

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kolajoo(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Good one there! It will benefit you loads if you do that much more than any agent can do. In fact, after reading/studying this thread and maybe one more on NIV, you will see agents as idi*ts thereafter I swear. You can easily pick their stupidity when next they talk to you, they are only in for the money and not your good nor your future interest at the embassy (this is very important for applicants, and those guys can finish your future credibility, it's non of their biz, they are mostly "NOW" persons)! I believe we should thank people here when they encourage us to study the thread even when they scoldingly do so sef, it pays, it's for your own gain...
Thanks a lot sir, a lesson has been learnt and ve been preparing things I need and my appointment has been scheduled but yet to submit the DS-160 I just use the confirmation number for my booking because of date and it worked perfect. Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by suxes2005(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

You should have been able to defend yourself at the POE

This is serious issue.

Anywyas, cancelled with or without prejudice ?

SHALOM
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
OmoBendel24:

The "X" couldn't have been there because of your change of address or "an issue"! Did you not see loads of peeps on that same queue with you, weren't they allowed in, why then was yours different? Ordinary having foodstuff in your luggage that calls for being sent to AGRICULTURE is enough to generate that " X" once you answer YES. Well, agents are hardly good news, really. Go meet him or her again now, you will be accused of not being smart. I tell you guys here today, it may be easier getting your visa at the interview than getting past the CBP some times, particularly when you have k-leg in your package. CBP? You don enter their hand before? Embassy interview na moi-moi for where those people dey if dem carry you face "secondary inspection" side.

Finally, I doubt if you will get the visa back again, misrepresentation is GRAVE! Wetin dem stamp for your visa, CANCELLED WITH PREJUDICE, CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE or just CANCELLED?

Just CANCELLED
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

I don't believe that's the full story..not going to see your uncle first is defensible... unless that so call person is in soup with American govt and they've expose the racket he is into.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by def111(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
seyewest:

I don't believe that's the full story..not going to see your uncle first is defensible... unless that so call person is in soup with American govt and they've expose the racket he is into it.

baba Seye I need your help on cheap flight from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Lagos... travel date July 17th to July 22...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by buchhogonzalez(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
seyewest:

I don't believe that's the full story..not going to see your uncle first is defensible... unless that so call person is in soup with American govt and they've expose the racket he is into it.

I don't have a relative (uncle) in the U. S. The agent presented that information himself. It was false.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Olusegun26: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
LadyG Seyewest and all.. Help me put mouth..
Hello, kindly assist with the answer to this question, I've read couple of pages but not found answer to my question:

1. I've a friend I want to visit, should I write her contact?

In the travel Information tab (where you will stay in the US).. Should I put her address there too or it must be hotel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by batuta: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for The reply, we don't have US Visa, My wife will be sponsoring the trip.
OmoBendel24:

Either you, your wife or your mother in-law, but you preferably to tone down some presumptions. Neither you nor your wife has a US visa? Who is sponsoring the trip? Just one irrelevant but askable question, what is their school fees?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fpeter(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
My sister got her visa today, she said her interview did not last 3mins.
It's her first time in the USA...she was interviewed in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fpeter(f): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
mzjennypher:
Good day House,

Please i had my interview on friday last week and was told by the vo to pick up dis week but i am wandering if it wld be ready this friday since there was two days holiday because i have an exam on sat and without my pp i wont be allowed to take the exams.

Please give us the transcript...how did the interview go?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Olusegun26: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please your answers

Olusegun26:

LadyG Seyewest and all.. Help me put mouth..
Hello, kindly assist with the answer to this question, I've read couple of pages but not found answer to my question:

1. I've a friend I want to visit, should I write her contact?

In the travel Information tab (where you will stay in the US).. Should I put her address there too or it must be hotel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
mzjennypher:
Good day House,

Hope you got your text?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by unlimitedgrace4: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls like how much WL be enof to 3weeks holiday in Dallas,Texas for 2 adult,and 2kids less Dan 12yrs old.I figure less Dan 1m naira WL sort our flight and hotel for 20nights...what remain now is money for food ,transport and shopping...most hotels only give free breakfast..thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

I don't have a relative (uncle) in the U. S. The agent presented that information himself. It was false.
I know and God forbid what if the so called relative is into drug or fraud do you know what that will do to your profile/integrity with U.S embassy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
def111:

baba Seye I need your help on cheap flight from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Lagos... travel date July 17th to July 22...
Turkish N535K, Qatar N580K
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
unlimitedgrace4:
Pls like how much WL be enof to 3weeks holiday in Dallas,Texas for 2 adult,and 2kids less Dan 12yrs old.I figure less Dan 1m naira WL sort our flight and hotel for 20nights...what remain now is money for food ,transport and shopping...most hotels only give free breakfast..thanks
What is the meaning of WL and enof?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by daffizo12(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
fpeter:

Please give us the transcript...how did the interview go?
How did the interview Go? We need the transcipt
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kunzo: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
unlimitedgrace4:

Less than 1m for 2 adult and 2 kids for flight to Dallas and 20 nights for hotel booking? You must be joking!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.