Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1538636 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by komenology(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house. Please how do I fill or book a family appointment for my brother and his wife? They have a plan embarking on a family visit in few months from now, and they have both paid the visa fee. How will I fill their DS 160 forms and make family appointment? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
komenology:
Hello house. Please how do I fill or book a family appointment for my brother and his wife? They have a plan embarking on a family visit in few months from now, and they have both paid the visa fee. How will I fill their DS 160 forms and make family appointment? Thanks.
By going to the US embassy website and following the instructions spelt out one by one therein....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Habisoye:
May God bless you in abundance @LadyGuinivere for giving me urgent attention.

Please i will like to ask this too;

Am correcting my Ds-160 Form now online, please the hotel i choose is like 24hrs drive to the museum am visiting (different state), does this really matters in any way, will this not hinder my interview success in any way?

or should i choose another hotel closer to my Museum (tourist centre) now sharp sharp. (i just like that hotel sha(Ashland hills hotel and suites).

Please kindly advise me as am doing corrections on the form already.

If you were a vo and Someone chose a hotel that is 24 hours away from a thingie that is his main reason for travel....
How would you perceive such an application? As a person that knows exactly what he's doing Or a person that will be stranded?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by komenology(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

By going to the US embassy website and following the instructions spelt out one by one therein....

I know. What I don't know is how to book the family appointment. I used to help them fill their DS 160 forms when the applied individually. I will appreciate just a little explanation. Thank you for your response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house, please this is my first time here, I applied for USA visiting visa, and I already have an appointment date. Am married with a kid and I work in a financial institution,ive traveveled to Dubai once. Please what are the likely questions I might come across, and please kindly advise. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house, please this is my first time here, I applied for USA visiting visa, and I already have an appointment date. Am married with a kid and I work in a financial institution,ive traveveled to Dubai once. Please what are the likely questions I might come across, and please kindly advise. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow..... This is good news. God pass them.
Havefaith222:
I appreciate all who answered and gave suggestions to my questions,I'm glad to announce that a good samaritan in the place of an immigration officer found and picked the four passports on the highway,we were contacted and have picked them up intact. Thank you all and God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Likely questions Are What You Have Filled In your Ds 160 Form.
otee4real26:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by watlat4sure: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
otee4real26:

Read the thread you will see other people's transcript.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
The questions asked won't be important, so long as your answers are truthful. It also helps to be confident.

otee4real26:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by HeNeverFails: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good afternoon everyone! I once applied for f1 visa in April but was denied. Now I got an invitation to visit my cousin in the US. Please will I fill a new DS 160 form before I schedule for a new appointment? Thanks in advance my people.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by wifey1: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
komenology:
fill your brothers own first, when you get to the confirmation page check at the bottom to add family members.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
HeNeverFails:
Good afternoon everyone! I once applied for f1 visa in April but was denied. Now I got an invitation to visit my cousin in the US. Please will I fill a new DS 160 form before I schedule for a new appointment? Thanks in advance my people.

Yes will need to fill a new form as you will now be applying for B1/B2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by HeNeverFails: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertman:

Yes will need to fill a new form as you will now be applying for B1/B2
Thanks sir. Bless you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by daniel152: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
pls i planned to travel on the 3rd of august earlier and that was what was filled in my ds160 form but i later changed my plans..the only issue now is that have subitted the form to the department..pls all th gurus in the house i want to know if i can proceed with my appointment or what do you all advice..latest appointment date happens to be 3rd of spetember..thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by daniel152: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
i also planned to travel with my wife and son which also changed now because i would be going alone..pls gurus in the house wha do you think i should do?? can i edit the form after confirmation??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2017
24 HOURS DRIVE??!!
You're kidding, right?
That's like going from one ned of the country to the other and crossing multiple state lines. I have done that drive like 3 times with my family and only because madam and I were alternating the driving. Still, it was a hard grind.
I wouldn't advise it. And if I were the VO, I would look real suspicious at you. Where will you now stay when you get to the museum after a 24-hour drive?
And why didn't you just stay there in the first place? Unless you plan to get in a vehicle, drive 24 hours, visit a museum for a few hours, then drive another 24 hours back.
Better advise yourself o

Habisoye:
May God bless you in abundance @LadyGuinivere for giving me urgent attention.

Please i will like to ask this too;

Am correcting my Ds-160 Form now online, please the hotel i choose is like 24hrs drive to the museum am visiting (different state), does this really matters in any way, will this not hinder my interview success in any way?

or should i choose another hotel closer to my Museum (tourist centre) now sharp sharp. (i just like that hotel sha(Ashland hills hotel and suites).

Please kindly advise me as am doing corrections on the form already.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tdadz: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2017
To the gurus in the house,
I will be interviewed with my wife next week... pls where on the schedule page do I input her own DS160 number?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sihamey: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Please guru in the house im a bit confused here, if ask on D160 Application form : do you have relative in USA?

I know a friend i the State but No Relatives as in family relatives, should i answer yes or No to this question?

Your kinded advice will be appreciated, Note : No one is an Island of knowledge i'm here to learn.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Is your friend your relative?

sihamey:
Please guru in the house im a bit confused here, if ask on D160 Application form : do you have relative in USA?

I know a friend i the State but No Relatives as in family relatives, should i answer yes or No to this question?

Your kinded advice will be appreciated, Note : No one is an Island of knowledge i'm here to learn.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cosade(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2017
sihamey:

Thanks

Relatives have blood or legal relationships such as Spouse, adopted or biological children, parents or siblings; Uncles, Aunties, Neices and Nephews (not distant or village Uncles oooo).
I don't think your friend fall into any of these categories.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by daniel152: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
pls i need answers to my questions.thanks guys
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by guchi120(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Good day wonderful people , a friend of mine helped me to apply for a US visa ,DS160 Last year, and now I need the documents he filled to build on for my second application , he said he can't remember the answer he filled for the security question , the question is "What is the given name of your mother's mother" he has tried all the answers he knows but to no avail , please if there is anyone with a solution please help a brother, I am stranded. I hope that God will use a Guru here to put smiles on my face

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
I am sorry to hear about your denial. Please note you cannot access those informations even though you succeed in login into ur DS160.

As you can only access the DS 160confirmation page.

My advice is try travel to another country to change your status before reapplying for USA visa.

Enjoy

guchi120:
Good day wonderful people , a friend of mine helped me to apply for a US visa ,DS160 Last year, and now I need the documents he filled to build on for my second application , he said he can't remember the answer he filled for the security question , the question is "What is the given name of your mother's mother" he has tried all the answers he knows but to no avail , please if there is anyone with a solution please help a brother, I am stranded. I hope that God will use a Guru here to put smiles on my face

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Tdadz:
To the gurus in the house,
I will be interviewed with my wife next week... pls where on the schedule page do I input her own DS160 number?

You need to first select the options where you are asked if any one wants to accompany you over there.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
daniel152:
pls i planned to travel on the 3rd of august earlier and that was what was filled in my ds160 form but i later changed my plans..the only issue now is that have subitted the form to the department..pls all th gurus in the house i want to know if i can proceed with my appointment or what do you all advice..latest appointment date happens to be 3rd of spetember..thanks

To my best of knowledge you cannot edit a submitted application.

What you need to do is quickly fill another DS160 application then upgrade the DS160 confirmation number on your appointment letter.

Enjoy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
HeNeverFails:

Thanks sir. Bless you

Welcome sir
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by guchi120(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks sir for the swift responds , please does that mean that travelling to a different country will change my status on the already filled form of last year? Because I have been to Kenya and Ghana since the denial ,will this make a difference in my favour thanks for your anticipated responds.
expertman:

I am sorry to hear about your denial. Please note you cannot access those informations even though you succeed in login into ur DS160.

My advice is try travel to another country to change your status before reapplying for USA visa.

Enjoy

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kolawoleoladipo: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can access the whole form filled.. Unless you know the security question and answer used in your previous form..
expertman:

Enjoy

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tdadz: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
expertman:

You need to first select the options where you are asked if any one wants to accompany you over there.

I have already filled the ds160 form.... what I'm talking about is the schedule form... how do I enter my spouse's new information there...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bunmi284: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello the guru's.pls I need some advice.
I applied for usa visa in 2015 but was denied and I reapplied in august 2016 and I was given d visa for visiting.i was pregnant and my status den was single.i got married in September 2016.unfortunately,i delivered d baby earlier so I couldn't travel to d usa.my passport with my visa got expired in march 2017 so I did a change of name to my hubby's surname and also I got passport for my son who is 10 months old now with his father surname.
I applied for the baby last week but was denied based n d fact d city im going is far from here (Minnesota).
What should I do?.
Should I travel and leave him behind OR I should reapply for him?.quick response pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by expertman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
guchi120:
Thanks sir for the swift responds , please does that mean that travelling to a different country will change my status on the already filled form of last year? Because I have been to Kenya and Ghana since the denial ,will this make a difference in my favour thanks for your anticipated responds.

Yes the kenya will give you a good edge of home ties since you have gone there and back to the country.

Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.