Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1533991 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by janetcsteinr: 2:15am On Oct 02, 2017
This is very informative. The content is so clear and easy to follow. Thanks for the information. wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nadina: 2:22am On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

So those who are denied visas or who end up with lengthy bans are not “God’s children”? I’d be very interested in understanding what makes you most qualified to “enjoy this benefit” but not others.

It seems i must have been reading a separate bible. I do not recognize the Jesus that is bandied around here too often.

Im not here to argue..lol.. I just stated my experience and conviction. You dont have to agree with it.

For the records, it's called the grace of God..To answer your question on enjoying the benefits of God, one must be born again. I.e, become God's child through Jesus Christ. It is not available to only me, but to every one who receives Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2017
nadina:

I agree with you Lady G. God is Sovereign. He controls the affairs of men here on earth. He has also given us humans free will and will not intercept that freewill unless the actions of one is going to affect His Sovereign will. That been said, there are consequences for our actions. But there is also the mercy of God which God's children enjoy freely. God chooses to show mercy on whoever He wants to and He has the heart of kings in his hands including the Visa officers.

[b]I am a living proof that God's mercies can make one not receive the punishment for wrong doing even if it was a deliberate act..[/b]I had an experience at the US embassy years ago and God's mercy showed up on my behalf and i did not receive the punishment of a ban after coming out clean and confessing my wrong in a fresh application.

Those of us who are God's children enjoy this benefit on a daily basis.

From the horses mouth, a witness, experience says it all
But not only the US Embassy, any visa you apply for, even if it's Romania, Ukraine, Czech Republic etc
You need God to GIVE it..... All good things comes from God.. I stand opon my words, unshakened and untwisted
lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

So those who are denied visas or who end up with lengthy bans are not “God’s children”? I’d be very interested in understanding what makes you most qualified to “enjoy this benefit” but not others.

It seems i must have been reading a separate bible. I do not recognize the Jesus that is bandied around here too often.

It seems as though, my fellow brother TW, friends we are I hope cheesy.... But it seems you are a bit far from the Bible, just a little I think, even though you don't go to church like me grin

The God I know, and whom efflibody grin is talking about, said "I SHALL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I SHALL HAVE COMPASSION ON", that doesn't mean He doesn't love others, but we'll that's the mysterious ways of God, isn't it?... That's why as the heavens is far from the earth, so are His thoughts...

Whenever I wonder, I just remember the scripture, " the Lord sits in heaven and doeth as He pleases" ...... Quote from LadyG herself...
This should help suffice

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
I'm going to drop my likle here.
First. Misrepresenters get visa. Yes. The reputation is harmed but we have read transcripts where finally folks who lied in the past got visas.

Second. I have learnt to never say never. I have been here long enough to see stuff I didn't expect. Take for example, the lady doing her masters without any apparent tie. I was surprised she got a visa.

Finally. It is my opinion that God controls everything.
However that is not an excuse to be indolent in research or misrepresent and expect a miracle. I believe that he who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

@Jw crap happens. I know. So much crap have I seen. But I still just believe. Suicide bombers did their thing. Judas did his thing. Whenever I wonder, I just remember the scripture, " the Lord sits in heaven and doeth as He pleases" .
But let's not forget man has free will. All the way from Eden....the choice to bomb is man's own

A genuine student will get a visa tie or no tie, not the same with visiting visa.

My point is this..so often here when people got their knickers in a twist with visa fraud God becomes their focal point and they refused to accept their mistakes. The fact that VO saw through their pile of lies is not the cause of refusal, its just not God's time to give them visa.

Why do we always forget to use that God given conscience for the right thing but when it comes to fraudulent things we instantly become Albert Einstein

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lumzybo: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

GRACE brother. Just GRACE.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2017
justwise:

A genuine student will get a visa tie or no tie, not the same with visiting visa.

My point is this..so often here when people got their knickers in a twist with visa fraud God becomes their focal point and they refused to accept their mistakes. The fact that VO saw through their pile of lies is not the cause of refusal, its just not God's time to give them visa.

Why do we always forget to use that God given conscience for the right thing but when it comes to fraudulent things we instantly become Albert Einstein

I think NL will be the last place, anybody who comes first hand for first application, will be advised to "misrepresent" tell lies just to show you are "OK" for a visa.... But, when they come owning to mistakes,advice and positive mentality is what next they should get.
Even though "Justwise" will frown at it, we still need to be there to encourage one another, so that 64k wont be a waste
Visit the US and come back.... Bingo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2017
nadina:

I agree with you Lady G. God is Sovereign. He controls the affairs of men here on earth. He has also given us humans free will and will not intercept that freewill unless the actions of one is going to affect His Sovereign will. That been said, there are consequences for our actions. But there is also the mercy of God which God's children enjoy freely. God chooses to show mercy on whoever He wants to and He has the heart of kings in his hands including the Visa officers.

I am a living proof that God's mercies can make one not receive the punishment for wrong doing even if it was a deliberate act..I had an experience at the US embassy years ago and God's mercy showed up on my behalf and i did not receive the punishment of a ban after coming out clean and confessing my wrong in a fresh application.

Those of us who are God's children enjoy this benefit on a daily basis.

That is not the same as people who keep misrepresenting and still believe that they will fool the VOs because God pass VOs

VOs here always encourage people to come clean with their previous lies

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
justwise:

That is not the same as people who keep misrepresenting and still believe that they will fool the VOs because God pass VOs

VOs here always encourage people to come clean with their previous lies
Exactly!
He lied. Several times. Sought for advice.
Was told to own up.
TW said he would never get a visa no matter what.
Thats the basis of the discourse above.
History will show that I do not take the issue of quoting God and misrepresenting at the same tym lightly. I also give advice on logic not on faith usually.
My stand is on a general view point of the Bible. If you make your ways right, God is waiting to catch you.
If you confess, He is faithful and just to forgive all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Now if God can forgive a murderer or a rapist, it's logical that He can make anything possible.
Let's be real here now. When you want something, and u can't get it, it's a big deal. Whether it's a pair of sneakers, or snickers the chocolate, a husband ,baby or visa it's a biggie. I'll use myself as an example. When I was refused UK and US visas, it Was annoying and a bridge I had to cross cos that's who I am. I learnt and reapplied. Now I have globe trotted finish, it isn't a biggie anymore. Let's not belittle the ones still seeking to see outside Naija. While to you it may be " whatever" to them it's "something "
However. For emphasis sake, do not misrepresent. It isn't worth it. At all!

LagosNiv if you will, we would appreciate another comment on "born again misrepresenters" cheesy. Thank you.

Meanyl. It's my birthday in a couple of hours/days/ weeks. I no go mind birthday greetings. Lol

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2017
PrinceAdey:
Please I want to know if I can click on visa application form to see what and what is there without submitting it? Just to see the questions and and familiar with how to fill the DS-160. Hope it's not a crime?

2. Applying for visiting visa but I don't have clue of where I'm going yet.. Who can help? Conference seminar or vacation? Please which one is the best and how to go about it?

3. Please if u r someone out there who really understand how this arrangement works pls be your brothers keeper and I will appreciate one on one call or chat. (to make friend)

Whatsapp chat; 08066762650
1. Yes u can. No crime

2. Serzly?! He read that. If you were interviewing a job applicant and he says that... You good sir should review yourself. What do you want in a vacation? Where in the US offers that? Why US sef? Google can help you with Most of that.

3. Again. Getting up and doing would help. There's a US embassy website. There's this thread. Read. Waiting to be helped when you can do it is indolence and the first step to being denied. Happy researching
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Exactly!
Was told to own up.
History will show that I do not take the issue of quoting God and misrepresenting at the same tym lightly. I also give advice on logic not on faith usually.
My stand is on a general view point of the Bible. If you make your ways right, God is waiting to catch you.
If you confess, He is faithful and just to forgive all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Now if God can forgive a murderer or a rapist, it's logical that He can make anything possible.
Let's be real here now. When you want something, and u can't get it, it's a big deal. Whether it's a pair of sneakers, or snickers the chocolate, a husband ,baby or visa it's a biggie. I'll use myself as an example. When I was refused UK and US visas, it Was annoying and a bridge I had to cross cos that's who I am. I learnt and reapplied. Now I have globe trotted finish, it isn't a biggie anymore. Let's not belittle the ones still seeking to see outside Naija. While to you it may be " whatever" to them it's "something "

LagosNiv if you will, we would appreciate another comment on "born again misrepresenters" cheesy. Thank you.

Meanyl. It's my birthday in a couple of hours/days/ weeks. I no go mind birthday greetings. Lol

Just to buttress your point
From verse 8 of the same scripture it says, and I quote " if a man says he has no sins, he deceive himself, and the truth is not in him..... The Bible is too complete to be over looked, scorned or disrespected grin

@LadyG, may your wisdom never run dry, may you never grow weary on this good fight you have taken, may the pace of the Lord be with you and family now and always.
Happy birthday in advance to the most wonderful woman in Nairaland, your wishes of life will be placed on red carpet by the Lord for you to trample opon, your dreams and aspirations in life will not be your nightmare and most of all I wish you long life to see your children's children in sound health
NL loves you, but I love you pass them... grin grin grin grin

Happy birthday to you sunshine madam smiley

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tooyib: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello house,
I and my wife have us b1/b2 visas that will expire in jan. We traveled on the visa once for childbirth( we declared to vo and at Poe)
We want to go again next year God willing.
My wife doesn't want to risk denial so she want to travel early Jan before the visa expire

My questions are
1. Can I apply for renewal now giving vacation as my reason or wait for her to get there and apply for renewal for the purpose of joining her
2. Is it advisable to apply for renewal before expiry or how late after expiry can one expire?

Thanks all. Responses will be much appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Cryptolady: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
kessel:

Someone pleeease give a reply to this so i can conclude my DS160 form and book a date for interview,the days are running too fast.
I have already booked a hotel because i know is a most,but i dont know about flight.
Found it a little difficult getting a hotel around the area my convention would hold as many people will be coming from all around the globe.

There is no space to specify when u write "other" for primary occupation.
The question might come up during your interview then u can explain

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2017
Cryptolady:

Are sure? If you write other
The next thing you see is "specify other" check it first
I may be wrong cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by NanaOne1: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

Your purpose for going is weak but that may be offset by your strong travel history. Give it a shot... you never know.

Please so how do you suggest I go about it in order to have a high probability of being granted the visa. Suggestions are welcomed. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by julius99(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Good Morning VO,
Please can Someone Apply to attend a Free Event in Boston on Career Fair Or is it a Must to receive an Invitation from the Host Company?

Note: The application already registered to attend the Event.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kessel: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cryptolady:

Thanks for making out time to response.
Please my question is on the FLIGHT DETAIKS
Do i book a flight now and fill the details before submitting my DS160 form,i tried reserving a seat but am not permitted to hold a seat for more than 72hrs without payment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abujaniv: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Happy Birthday, LadyGuinivere. We consider the US visa process to be a secular endeavor. Credibility is paramount, and those who tarnish their credibility --be it through direct lies or being complicit with stories cooked up by an agent-- can find it very difficult to ever qualify for a visa. In our experience, the kind of people who lie to get a visa are similarly cavalier about all other laws and standards. The first step is to own up to these mistakes and allow the passage of time. Most applicants do respect our laws and tell the truth. So the rhetorical question becomes, should a liar be given a second chance before all those law-abiding applicants get a first?

LadyGuinivere:

Exactly!
Was told to own up.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sunjay13(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
She's my colleague& she dint pay me a dime. Just want 2 be sure of d advise 2 give her.
LadyGuinivere:

Your client that pays you. And you want free advice.... Ok o

Sebastine Chukwu gozie gi o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Exactly!
Was told to own up.

Yes when you want something but can't afford it or qualify to get it then wait until you can afford/qualify and not lie through your back teeth or steal because you want it and when you get caught you remember the name of God
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Your client that pays you. And you want free advice.... Ok o

Sebastine Chukwu gozie gi o!

Lols... grin

Amen and you too
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seanj1: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello,

I need an insight on DS-160 confirmation issues.

I submitted an application and booked appointment for myself and family. When I decided to print the appointment page, I realized my wife’s confirmation changed (weird). Anyways i did the online inquiry twice and also called the cgi guys. All i got is the auto mail that my case has been escalated and I should check back in 24-48hrs.

Still no resolution. Our interview is a week from now. I will appreciate any suggestion. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shrekandfiona: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Exactly!
Was told to own up.

Happy birthday LadyG kiss shine on like a star that you are...

I totally agree with you on the God factor but I'll like to disagree on needing visa so badly and keep trying till the end.

I am a travel enthusiast myself and I have been places. The US is one of my least fav vacation spot so when I read people's post of trying 1st,2nd, 3rd even 4th attempt on US visa just for vacation, my mind tells me such a one wants to relocate and not just to go on vacay and I believe the VO's see that too.

If you are denied a visa for vacation, why don't you try other countries? I have been denied Canadian visa b4, I was angry not for the denial but for the visa fee I wasted. That same holiday, I travelled to another country and I have not reapplied since then.

For vacation, Dubai is the hotspot with friends or hubby, Disney Orlando or Paris with kids and UK for shopping.

That being said, I put God 1st in my daily affairs while being guided by the truth but can't say same with posters on this thread. Most of them are purely deceptive shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tooyib: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tooyib:
Hello house,
I and my wife have us b1/b2 visas that will expire in jan. We traveled on the visa once for childbirth( we declared to vo and at Poe)
My wife doesn't want to risk denial so she want to travel early Jan before the visa expire

My questions are
1. Can I apply for renewal now giving vacation as my reason or wait for her to get there and apply for renewal for the purpose of joining her
2. Is it advisable to apply for renewal before expiry or how late after expiry can one expire?

Someone should pls advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bodejohn(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tooyib:
Hello house,

My questions are

You should check the US embassy website to know if you can apply for a renewal before the expiry of your current Visa. I am only sure of the Dropbox application which you can do within the first year after your Visa expires.

Besides that, how do you want to link your application to your wife's presence in the US when her own Visa will also expire in Jan?

If you have not violated any of the terms on which the first Visa was issued, i think you stand a great chance of getting it renewed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Mrking20: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please I need help about a friend application. He just told me today that his visa interview at the Lagos embassy will be coming up next week. When we were discussing about it, I discovered that he used an agent to fill the form.
He want to abandon the previous DS 160 and fill another one himself cos some of the details used by the agent is not true.
Please how will he inform the embassy about this changes?
You quick response will be appreciated as his interview is next week.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks Shrekandfiona and Abujaniv
I'm touched in all the right places. cheesy

You guys misunderstand me. My brand of advice is usually devoid of religion. I always advocate for walking within the ambits of the law.
However, my point is: God is supreme over all. ( For me)
And nobody should think it's ok to break the law and hope for a miracle.
At least AbujaNIV confirmed what I was trying to say. Credibility is shot. Visa chances are reduced. But still possible.
I don tire. Make I go bake cake mbok

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shakswealth(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:
Thanks Shrekandfiona and Abujaniv
I'm touched in all the right places. cheesy

You guys misunderstand me. My brand of advice is usually devoid of religion. I always advocate for walking within the ambits of the law.
However, my point is: God is supreme over all. ( For me)
And nobody should think it's ok to break the law and hope for a miracle.
At least AbujaNIV confirmed what I was trying to say. Credibility is shot. Visa chances are reduced. But still possible.
I don tire. Make I go bake cake mbok

Between a student who read all night preparing for his/her exams and a student who decide to fast and pray all night against the exams who will pass? even the bible says "faith without works is dead", so u cant follow due procedure and expect good things to happen because ur God/god is a miracle working God. It doesnt work that way, forget religion on some certain things and do the needful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by gbegemaster(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
justwise:

I'm not sure its the same God that gave those 9/11 suicide bombers visa to US to waste innocent lives or are you referring to another God?
Same God. He causes his rain(goodness) to fall upon the just and unjust.

He bestows the blessing. You chose how you make use of the blessing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.