Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532870 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
shakswealth:

Between a student who read all night preparing for his/her exams and a student who decide to fast and pray all night against the exams who will pass? even the bible says "faith without works is dead", so u cant follow due procedure and expect good things to happen because ur God/god is a miracle working God. It doesnt work that way, forget religion on some certain things and do the needful

Why is this topic stil lingering for God's sake, why is it so difficult to get the bases of the arguments here.
Let me try to make it very simple, so we understand what she's saying, LadyG say if you misrepresent, you don Bleep up,them go deny you, and may deny you again, until you come clean....... The argument be say, if you come clean, you still get opportunity to obtain mercy..... And if your ties too allow you get the visa... cheesy. Shebi na to visit?

@LadyG, keep my cake, it's been a while I had some, birthday cake dey sweet pass show glass own grin

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
shakswealth:

Between a student who read all night preparing for his/her exams and a student who decide to fast and pray all night against the exams who will pass? even the bible says "faith without works is dead", so u cant follow due procedure and expect good things to happen because ur God/god is a miracle working God. It doesnt work that way, forget religion on some certain things and do the needful
Thanks for your input. I would have really appreciated the lecture if you had read all my posts and seen you said the same thing I have been saying.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by shakswealth(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Thanks for your input. I would have really appreciated the lecture if you had read all my posts and seen you said the same thing I have been saying.
aiit bae, I wasnt reffering to u directly though, I couldnt locate the real person who is seeking for God's mercy, so when I saw ur post I decided to quote u...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
shakswealth:

aiit bae, I wasnt reffering to u directly though, I couldnt locate the real person who is seeking for God's mercy, so when I saw ur post I decided to quote u...
Baa wahala.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
From client to colleague...
Sunjay13:
She's my colleague& she dint pay me a dime. Just want 2 be sure of d advise 2 give her.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Exactly!
He lied. Several times. Sought for advice.
Was told to own up.
TW said he would never get a visa no matter what.
Thats the basis of the discourse above.
History will show that I do not take the issue of quoting God and misrepresenting at the same tym lightly. I also give advice on logic not on faith usually.
My stand is on a general view point of the Bible. If you make your ways right, God is waiting to catch you.
If you confess, He is faithful and just to forgive all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
Now if God can forgive a murderer or a rapist, it's logical that He can make anything possible.
Let's be real here now. When you want something, and u can't get it, it's a big deal. Whether it's a pair of sneakers, or snickers the chocolate, a husband ,baby or visa it's a biggie. I'll use myself as an example. When I was refused UK and US visas, it Was annoying and a bridge I had to cross cos that's who I am. I learnt and reapplied. Now I have globe trotted finish, it isn't a biggie anymore. Let's not belittle the ones still seeking to see outside Naija. While to you it may be " whatever" to them it's "something "
However. For emphasis sake, do not misrepresent. It isn't worth it. At all!

LagosNiv if you will, we would appreciate another comment on "born again misrepresenters" cheesy. Thank you.

Meanyl. It's my birthday in a couple of hours/days/ weeks. I no go mind birthday greetings. Lol

1 John 1:9 says Christ is faithful and just to forgive all unrighteousness. But it did not say that God is then obligated to tell the VO to ignore the consequences of your unrighteousness. God forgave Moses, but he never saw the promised land. God forgave David, but he still lost his first son through Bathsheba. This idea that we can do whatever we want and not expect consequences, because God, is an unhealthy, false idea.

By the way happy birthday!!! cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
TWoods:

1 John 1:9 says Christ is faithful and just to forgive all unrighteousness. But it did not say that God is then obligated to tell the VO to ignore the consequences of your unrighteousness. God forgave Moses, but he never saw the promised land. God forgave David, but he still lost his first son through Bathsheba. This idea that we can do whatever we want and not expect consequences, because God, is an unhealthy, false idea.

By the way happy birthday!!! cheesy
Again. I repeat. ...
Credibility shot.... Difficulty in obtaining visa- Consequence

In certain cases, no ban, lenient vo, finally getting visa - Grace? Luck? Whatever you call it.
Never say never is it for me. I had this stand before but have seen and Seen on NL. Mind you, I don't feel pity when misrepresenters are refused. Just stating the fact that they may be given.
And that God is above all. Nations. Rulers. Kings. VOs. If He wants folks to have visa, na Em sabi. If He dosent, na E sabi. I serve at His pleasure.
Thanks for the message. My cakes turned out real nice. Maybe because I used a cake mix. To lazy to start from scratch. Y'all invited in a few hours / days. Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where is the party @ LadyG
I need to eat party rice ooh
wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seanj1: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
seanj1:
Hello,

I need an insight on DS-160 confirmation issues.

I submitted an application and booked appointment for myself and family. When I decided to print the appointment page, I realized my wife’s confirmation changed (weird). Anyways i did the online inquiry twice and also called the cgi guys. All i got is the auto mail that my case has been escalated and I should check back in 24-48hrs.

Still no resolution. Our interview is a week from now. I will appreciate any suggestion. Thank you
. Can someone please respond to my question. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by smokeydrinky: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Fill a new DS160 form reflecting current plans, and
then upgrade your profile on the CGI website.

Greetings to you ever conscious LadyG, been clicking the like button on almost all your comments since the past two days I've been doing catch up on this thread.... Seye, FPL, Cosade, I sight una oh! I quite appreciate the tackling of Cosade on the UK refusal versus the US approval chances ish, great one y'all, just via jaw-jawing.

Thank you so much for your reply and sorry for acknowledging it late. Had issues with my handle and didn't see the mention.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by smokeydrinky: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
seyewest:
Fill another form and resubmit the new ds160 and link it with your appointment page.

Thank you. Husband said Huston is our destination and the hurricane would have been ling forgotten by our travel date.
Interview is coming up and I'm hoping and praying for a favourable outcome.

Soaking Up all the knowledge here. Thank you to all the contributors. I'm hopeful that I ll share a positive transcript soon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tooyib: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
bodejohn:

You should check the US embassy website to know if you can apply for a renewal before the expiry of your current Visa. I am only sure of the Dropbox application which you can do within the first year after your Visa expires.

Besides that, how do you want to link your application to your wife's presence in the US when her own Visa will also expire in Jan?

If you have not violated any of the terms on which the first Visa was issued, i think you stand a great chance of getting it renewed.

Thanks. We didn't violate any rule. She's just scared.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bodejohn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tooyib:

Thanks. We didn't violate any rule. She's just scared.

How scared was she when you first applied? You can tell her the fears are misplaced...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ijeshaoflondon: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello Gurus

In 2011, my friends car was stolen with her passport in the safebox, She has two used SA visas and 2 used 6 month UK visa on the passport, She apply for US visa in 2012 and was asked if she has ever lost a passport and she clicked and said Yes, then she was refused, couple of months later Her lost passport was found thru the security agency. Now in 2017 shes planning to go visit her uncle in the states but The part in the online app which says[b] Have you ever lost a passport? [/b] should she click Yes or No . quick response wiuld be appreciated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
ijeshaoflondon:
Hello Gurus

In 2011, my friends car was stolen with her passport in the safebox, She has two used SA visas and 2 used 6 month UK visa on the passport, She apply for US visa in 2012 and was asked if she has ever lost a passport and she clicked and said Yes, then she was refused, couple of months later Her lost passport was found thru the security agency. Now in 2017 shes planning to go visit her uncle in the states but The part in the online app which says[b] Have you ever lost a passport? [/b] should she click Yes or No . quick response wiuld be appreciated

For the reason that she found it, she should feel NO, but explain to the VO that she already filled yes and what you just explained now and may show the passport for clarity
But if she lost her passport, why didn't she do any kind of documentation to ascertain the authenticity of the claim, like police report then, that would have also come in handy and show she wasn't lying initially.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alot of Pastors and Ministers in the house....

The last 2days has been all about God who we normally associate our success with even when the whole process is based on lies....for those that got visas either the right or wrong way, your conscience will sort you out......

Happy birthday our top striker! President General LadyGuinivere your wealth of knowledge will not run dry.....

Coming with trailer load of puff puff......
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LyfeJennings(m): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Hi everyone. I have a situation I'd want U guys to advise me on. I applied to the US sometimes in June but I made some mistakes in my DS160 so I wasn't attend the interview as I was asked to reschedule my interview. The MRV expired cos I didn't go back for the interview. Now I would like to apply again, this time with my younger brother. He is speech impaired (deaf) but can communicate. He works in my dad's firm and I also have a job in the bank. Do U think I stand the chance to get a visa for the both of us. He is just 2 years younger than I am.

Note: I have been denied visa twice in past (a space of 7years)

Kindly advice on how to go about this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:46am On Oct 03, 2017
OtunOba15:
Alot of Pastors and Ministers in the house....

The last 2days has been all about God who we normally associate our success with even when the whole process is based on lies....for those that got visas either the right or wrong way, your conscience will sort you out......

Happy birthday our top striker! President General LadyGuinivere your wealth of knowledge will not run dry.....

Coming with trailer loads of puff puff......
Gbam! Na you hold talk! I hope them fry the poffpoff with olive oyel? cheesy thanks ooo!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2017
ijeshaoflondon:
Hello Gurus

The question is whether she ever lost a passport abi?
Yes she did.
So that ought to be the answer.
I believe a space will be generated. She can then give details of how it was found. If she says no nko and peradventure a crime was committed with her passport then what will she then answer?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lionlee216(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Hello House,

I need a help. My mom, sister and brother are planning on visiting USA for vacation, nothing more for 2 weeks and the destination is New York.

My mom is an electoral officer, My sister is her PA/secretary and my brother works with a private firm in lagos but he has been denied Visiting Visa two years ago.

My question is, how can they create a family application for ds 160 or each person has to fill his/her own ds 160?

Is Visa interview decision with be taken differently on each application or is it "approve one, approve all OR deny one, deny all?"

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Machol: 5:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Hello all. I've been a silent reader here, and I have taken my time to read at least 300 pages, still reading . Thank you for the enlightenment.

A quick question please, I work as a relationship manager in one of the big banks here, my team approved a loan which went bad, hence we have all been on suspension for 6 months and still going. We have gone after the loan defaulter and he has signed an undertaking to finish paying up by May next year, scary enough, we will not resume till he pays up. This has been a big issue biting my mind, hubby has been trying to make me feel good, he has suggested we go on holiday as a family for Christmas. He's scheduling his leave towards this time.. He has a good job with a nice salary. We intend to go with our three kids. We have never traveled as a family cos hubby will rather spend his money developing his projects rather than buy ticket ,lol. But I understand he's doing this to make me happy, so I'm elated he's even thinking this way as the man na ijebu

I'm thinking, can I still put it in my application I work with this bank, knowing fully well I'm on suspension , not on leave and might not get a letter from the bank? Thats just the simple dilemma I'm in, cos I dont intend to be caught up in misinterpretation.

Thank you all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2017
lionlee216:
Hello House,

I need a help. My mom, sister and brother are planning on visiting USA for vacation, nothing more for 2 weeks and the destination is New York.

My mom is an electoral officer, My sister is her PA/secretary and my brother works with a private firm in lagos but he has been denied Visiting Visa two years ago.

My question is, how can they create a family application for ds 160 or each person has to fill his/her own ds 160?

Is Visa interview decision with be taken differently on each application or is it "approve one, approve all OR deny one, deny all?"

Thank you

Decision will be taken differently on each applicant/applications
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Sebastine1606(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

The question is whether she ever lost a passport abi?
Yes she did.
So that ought to be the answer.
I believe a space will be generated. She can then give details of how it was found. If she says no nko and peradventure a crime was committed with her passport then what will she then answer?
OK, then I agree with you, the bolded is possible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Sebastine1606:

OK, then I agree with you, the bolded is possible

The trick to answering questions is to look at it literally. Don't create other questions in your mind. Now mind you the last time, she said she lost a passport...

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Machol: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

The trick to answering questions is to look at it literally. Don't create other questions in your mind. Now mind you the last time, she said she lost a passport...

Hello ma"am. Can you kindly provide a suggestion to my post above?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Machol:
Hello all. I've been a silent reader here, and I have taken my time to read at least 300 pages, still reading . Thank you for the enlightenment.

A quick question please, I work as a relationship manager in one of the big banks here, my team approved a loan which went bad, hence we have all been on suspension for 6 months and still going. We have gone after the loan defaulter and he has signed an undertaking to finish paying up by May next year, scary enough, we will not resume till he pays up. This has been a big issue biting my mind, hubby has been trying to make me feel good, he has suggested we go on holiday as a family for Christmas. He's scheduling his leave towards this time.. He has a good job with a nice salary. We intend to go with our three kids. We have never traveled as a family cos hubby will rather spend his money developing his projects rather than buy ticket ,lol. But I understand he's doing this to make me happy, so I'm elated he's even thinking this way as the man na ijebu

I'm thinking, can I still put it in my application I work with this bank, knowing fully well I'm on suspension , not on leave and might not get a letter from the bank? Thats just the simple dilemma I'm in, cos I dont intend to be caught up in misinterpretation.

Thank you all

Are you still on the company payroll?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Machol: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2017
TWoods:

Are you still on the company payroll?

Yes, they pay me half my salary monthly , was just thinking I might not be able to get a letter from the company since I don't be officially on leave.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Machol:

Yes, they pay me half my salary monthly , was just thinking I might not be able to get a letter from the company since I don't be officially on leave.

Then you are still a bonafide employee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Machol: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
TWoods:

Then you are still a bonafide employee.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ayob3: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
YOU SIR! WOULD DO WELL NOT TO GO NEAR ANY US EMBASSY IN THE WORLD! INCREDIBLE! DO NOT APPLY FOR A US VISA, ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU OTHERWISE, IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. DO YOU WISH TO RECEIVE A DRESSING DOWN IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE AND THEN GET REJECTED, OR WORSE BANNED FOR LIFE?

hello Odunodun, please I would like to send you a mail, kindly drop your email address or send me a mail setportablebamie@yahoo.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Cryptolady: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Sebastine1606:

Are sure? If you write other
The next thing you see is "specify other" check it first
I may be wrong cheesy

There's no space to specify dear
I have checked

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67