Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532985 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aibisoye0: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Came in today via Qatar. Anyone planning to use Qatar, brace yourself the journey Na real Israelite journey. Still at the airport to connect to our final destination.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks a lot
OtunOba15:
@bold...... Yes it is.

Reinvest that money back into your business. That amount does not represent a successful business empire that is self sustain.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bodejohn(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Aibisoye0:
Came in today via Qatar. Anyone planning to use Qatar, brace yourself the journey Na real Israelite journey. Still at the airport to connect to our final destination.

Kindly explain better o.
I'm planning to book a family ticket on this airline...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by borryworld: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Honest profile, dishonest intentions. #Just Observing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sannixyz:
Good day everyone, I have been following this topic for some weeks now.
I intend travelling to the US for a vacation/tour January 2018 ,I worked with a leading brewery company in Nigeria ,but was disengaged April 2017 due to the present economic down time.
I presently own two vehicles one is been used as an airport taxi/cab the other is been used for town service, am also into the purchase and sale of palm oil, also an appointed sub distributor to my former company.
I earn an average of 350k after all expenses and I Reinvest/save 250k in a cooperative that lends money at a very attractive interest rate thus I am paid interest on my investment.
The net worth of my sub-distributor business is about 1.8m and my transport business is 2.3m and a possible physical cash due November from the cooperative and personal savings of about 3.1m including expected interest though.

NOTE:
I am engaged .
have a four years old son.
Never traveled out before.
Have no family/friends or relations in the US.
Hoping to spend about $4000-$4500 on my trip including flight tickets (10days trip) .

PLEASE WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THEM GRANTING ME A B1/B2 VISA?.
Thanks for your anticipated response/s.
Stay in Nigeria and develop your business more. Maybe later on, you can travel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks
DeeTus:
Stay in Nigeria and develop your business more. Maybe later on, you can travel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Neyoyo1: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
bigbus:

It's your visa fee that is at risk. And your credibility too. Apply yourself to getting a solution. Read the thread. The steps to replace a form has been stated repeatedly in the past.

Oh...I will read through and correct it accordingly. Thanks for the prompt responses. God bless.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
borryworld:
Honest profile, dishonest intentions. #Just Observing

cheesy #ThumbsUp
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Neyoyo1:

Oh...I will read through and correct it accordingly. Thanks for the prompt responses. God bless.

Better be careful not to make mistakes and kiss your 64k bye. Well, fill another DS160 form, when done, log into your CGI Dashboard and click on the UPDATE PROFILE as shown on the attached image. On your profile, change your DS160 form number (the AA007***** numbers, item number 11 from my count now) to the new one you just filled and save. Resend your appointment confirmation to your mail and print or print directly from your dashboard, You should be good to go from there as long as the number on your appointment confirmation and your DS160 form tallies.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Aspentrails96:

bro, i've known them since dec 2014. I don't think they can, 60years of age. How can i strong word my honest intentions to btttress my concept.

You won’t get the visa. Save your time.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Oktane: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
My US B1/B2 expired July 2016. I chose then not to renew it as I wasn't planning on travelling to the US for a while. And more so, I must have seen somewhere on their website that one could still apply after 24 months (not so sure anymore though).

I now wish to make a trip there for the Christmas and wonder if I am still eligible to renew it via Dropbox.

Please note that I visited the US twice on that visa and beer spent more than 1 week in each case.

Kindly advise.

Thanks for your responses.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sannixyz:
Good day everyone, I have been following this topic for some weeks now.
I intend travelling to the US for a vacation/tour January 2018 ,I worked with a leading brewery company in Nigeria ,but was disengaged April 2017 due to the present economic down time.
I presently own two vehicles one is been used as an airport taxi/cab the other is been used for town service, am also into the purchase and sale of palm oil, also an appointed sub distributor to my former company.
I earn an average of 350k after all expenses and I Reinvest/save 250k in a cooperative that lends money at a very attractive interest rate thus I am paid interest on my investment.
The net worth of my sub-distributor business is about 1.8m and my transport business is 2.3m and a possible physical cash due November from the cooperative and personal savings of about 3.1m including expected interest though.

NOTE:
I am engaged .
have a four years old son.
Never traveled out before.
Have no family/friends or relations in the US.
Hoping to spend about $4000-$4500 on my trip including flight tickets (10days trip) .

PLEASE WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THEM GRANTING ME A B1/B2 VISA?.
Thanks for your anticipated response/s.
$4000 just like that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2017
$4000 is about 1.5m ,is it too small/to much? Cos this is my supposed breakdown
Flight ticket =to and fro 480k-500k
Hotel bills=200-250k
Feeding =100-150k
Touring and transport =150k
Unforeseen expenses (gifts for my son and siblings) 200k.
That should around 1.3m ($3500).
Kindly enlighten me please for better understanding,thanks.

seyewest:

$4000 just like that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 1:40am On Oct 12, 2017
bodejohn:

Kindly explain better o.
I'm planning to book a family ticket on this airline...

Qatar is very fine, just make sure you pick a flight with a short stay over, came in via Qatar, lovely flight attendants & service,he might have been referring to the flight duration
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Femmylawy: 2:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Pls house, what is the difference between passport number and passport document number. Am confused on what to fill. Secondary must I lie that have travelled out of the country before my visa can be granted. Just gained admission to a school in us nd working on my ds-160 form. Kindly assist out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 2:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Femmylawy:
Pls house, what is the difference between passport number and passport document number. Am confused on what to fill. Secondary must I lie that have travelled out of the country before my visa can be granted. Just gained admission to a school in us nd working on my ds-160 form. Kindly assist out

Why would you consider lying, for anything at all? Kindly share with me what prompts such a thought in your head.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aspentrails96(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2017
TWoods:

ha bro.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Oktane:
My US B1/B2 expired July 2016. I chose then not to renew it as I wasn't planning on travelling to the US for a while. And more so, I must have seen somewhere on their website that one could still apply after 24 months (not so sure anymore though).

I now wish to make a trip there for the Christmas and wonder if I am still eligible to renew it via Dropbox.

Please note that I visited the US twice on that visa and beer spent more than 1 week in each case.

Kindly advise.

As at today, you are no longer eligible/qualified for a Dropbox, you will have to go in for an interview. That 24 months you saw even got moved up to 48 months at some point in time, but then, it has been reduced to 12 months since January this year I think. If you did ears to the ground and really wanted to use the Dropbox system to renew, you should have done that in June max to be on the relaxed side. Regards

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2017
TWoods:

True that....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aibisoye0: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2017
I was referring to the duration. But the planes from Doha to new York. Good planes, not much passengers this period so you can stretch leg on the free seats of you're lucky

TWoods:

Why would you consider lying, for anything at all? Kindly share with me what prompts such a thought in your head.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aspentrails96(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
OmoBendel24:

True that....
sorry bro... why is it not possible, can't i use it as a possible strong tie? How can i pm you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Femmylawy: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2017
TWoods:

Thanks. What number am I to put in place of document travel number and passport number. Its confusing me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bodejohn(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Aibisoye0:
I was referring to the duration. But the planes from Doha to new York. Good planes, not much passengers this period so you can stretch leg on the free seats of you're lucky

Thanks, i just checked now the layover on the return leg is 14hrs...kilode...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by smokeydrinky: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning all. Our appointment was for 8am but we were interviewed about 20 minutes ago. Our visas were granted. Interview wasn't up to 2 minutes.

Will post transcript once I get home.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by temitayoolu(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Please Advice Guys.

I already have my Us Visa and have Travelled to the United states twice and some other countries and spent just three weeks on each trips for work related but I want to take my Wife on a vacation to the united states.

Since I have my Visa and I wrote her name as my wife while I was applying Should I reapply with her (I still have my visa valid ) or just give her my passport as supporting document and she can say I wanna take her out on vacation.

Please what do you advice ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Let her apply alone. Give her a copy of your visa page and your data page. When filling the form, let her put your name as the sponsor and also the person she's travelling with.

temitayoolu:
Please Advice Guys.

I already have my Us Visa and have Travelled to the United states twice and some other countries and spent just three weeks on each trips for work related but I want to take my Wife on a vacation to the united states.

Since I have my Visa and I wrote her name as my wife while I was applying Should I reapply with her (I still have my visa valid ) or just give her my passport as supporting document and she can say I wanna take her out on vacation.

Please what do you advice ?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Wow! Congratulations.....#YouAskedQuestions

Its shows if you can read, ask questions and understand people's thoughts and opinions your Visa interview will come with ease backed up with favor..

Let's see your transcript

smokeydrinky:

Ok. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Oktane:

Kindly advise.

I don't remember reading anywhere on their website that you have to wait 24months but i do remember seeing one is entitled to dropbox for a period of one year after visa expiration. As it stands now, i think you will have to start the whole visa application from scratch.

Renew My Visa
Interview Waiver Program
This program allows certain visa applicants who have previously been issued U.S. visas to renew their visas without attending an interview.

Please note that all Interview Waiver Program (IWP) application submittals must be received at a DHL Document Drop-Off Location at least ten calendar days prior to the one year anniversary of the previous visa’s expiration date.

Copied: From US Travel Docs Nigeria website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aspentrails96(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Good morning all. Our appointment was for 8am but we were interviewed about 20 minutes ago. Our visas were granted. Interview wasn't up to 2 minutes.

Will post transcript once I get home.
bro, can i pm you? I've got some questions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Sannixyz:
$4000 is about 1.5m ,is it too small/to much? Cos this is my supposed breakdown
Flight ticket =to and fro 480k-500k
Hotel bills=200-250k
Feeding =100-150k
Touring and transport =150k
Unforeseen expenses (gifts for my son and siblings) 200k.
That should around 1.3m ($3500).
Kindly enlighten me please for better understanding,thanks.

The money you quoted is very good for traveling purposes but the problem herein is this
1) How much is your salary every month
2) Do you have travel history out of Nigeria either for pleasure or business
3) What is your martial status and
4) How long have you been working on this job?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
OmoBendel24:

True that....
We're not God but logic says you won't get a visa which is 90% right.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Aspentrails96(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
seyewest:
We're not God but logic says you won't get a visa which will be 90% right.
what should i then adjust for me to atleast stand a chance?
Or doesn't it worth trying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.