Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1534032 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by concho(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good evening experts and learners like my self in the house grin
I was denied USA visa in 2015 under section 214b.
currently , am suffering from what my doctors called psychosomatic disorder (body and mind not working together ) . And i have stopped school because of the ailment .I have been taking antideperasant for two years now and i cant do anything productive any day i did not take the drug . one of my friends in the USA advised that i should come over to the USA for treatment.
MY questionS now are , (1) Can USA embassy give me visa to go for this particular treatment
(2) How can i view my last application details, since it was done by my formal employer who wanted me to respresent him in a conference .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wait, if someone else filled your information for you on your behalf, it is assumed that the information is correct and true. So why do you want to view it? is it not just to recall the information that was valid at that point in time? for example, where you have travelled to, where you have worked before etc.

concho:
currently , am suffering from what my doctors called psychosomatic disorder (body and mind not working together ) . And i have stopped school because of the ailment .I have been taking antideperasant for two years now and i cant do anything productive any day i did not take the drug . one of my friends in the USA advised that i should come over to the USA for treatment.
MY questionS now are , (1) Can USA embassy give me visa to go for this particular treatment
(2) How can i view my last application details, since it was done by my formal employer who wanted me to respresent him in a conference .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
No documents are checked.

omoflourish:
Hello house, please can someone help me out with this. I have an invite letter from a friend in US since July of this year. I couldn't apply for visa ever since because things have not been quite smooth. Now I am ready to apply with the invite letter, do you guys know if I can still use same invite letter in November (next month) or just ask the friend to send another one which will take up to 2 weeks to get to me?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
YOU HAVE LIED, FORGET ABOUT GETTING A US VISA AND INSTEAD CONCENTRATE ON RESTORING YOUR CREDIBILITY WITH THE US EMBASSY. THIS IS DONE BY FILLING THE FORM AND TELLING THEM YOU LIED IN THE SPACE FOR THAT INFORMATION, YOU SHOULD ALSO DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THE VO TO THE FACT THAT YOU LIED AND YOU WISH TO COME CLEAN - YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE GIVEN A VISA.

chimoore247:
Okay thank you so much for your response, so if I come clean and tell the vo that they were my Boss kids but the truth is that I earn the amount I told them, I was a single mother of 1),but married now but am only going for visiting, not going with my husband or my daughter cos my daughter will be in school as at the time I wanna travel and my husband will be working he is a banker, what are my chances. Thank you and God bless you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by concho(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Wait, if someone else filled your information for you on your behalf, it is assumed that the information is correct and true. So why do you want to view it? is it not just to recall the information that was valid at that point in time? for example, where you have travelled to, where you have worked before etc.

thanks bro,
i dnt really know the addreses he used .
you did not make any reference to my first question .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't know, its really up to the VO. Medical treatments require evidence that you can actually afford it.

concho:
thanks bro,
i dnt really know the addreses he used .
you did not make any reference to my first question .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by juliabocn: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations.
I will like to make a contact and ask one or 2 informations, I hope you will be willing to be of help
I will contact you thru PM
Thanks

oketg:
My family visa was granted today by a lady in window 2. The transcript was as follows:
VO: Goodmorning
Me: (Chorus with team) good morning
Vo: Are they twins (my two kids)
Me: They are brother.
VO: very good. Any other children?
Me: No.
VO: Ok the first must be 11 or 12 while the second shld be 9 years
Me: correct. 11 and 9 (interview became informal.)
VO: where are u going in Us.
Me: i am taking the kids to Disney World in Florida.(make use of opportunity to put kids forward)
VO: what do you do.
Me: i am blablabla in blabla company at blablabla
VO: what is your job role.
Me: i told her until she asked another question
VO: (now ro my wife) Madam do you work?
She: sure, i am a proprietress of sososo gov. Approved nursery and primary school at sososo place.
Vo: how many pupils do u have
She: she gave her figure
VO: How many Teaching staff
She: she gave her a figure
VO: (Back to me) sir have u travel before
Me: Yes to Port of Salalah in Oman for training financed by my company.
VO: like how much do u think this travelling will cost
Me: 3m
VO: with transport i mean
Me: 4.5m
VO: Turn to computer and type for some time. Then gave us a white paper pick our visa in three working days time.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by concho(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
I don't know, its really up to the VO. Medical treatments require evidence that you can actually afford it.

ok bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
chimoore247:
Hello house,I just joined the house and I have been seeing other people's Testimonies it can only be God.

In subsequent posts, you admitted that you blatantly lied on a visa application. The visa officers aren’t stupid, you will continue to be denied a visa unless you admit this. Also can you please stop abusing the name of “God”? You don’t seem to reverence Him if you have no problem lying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
chimoore247:
Okay thanks for your response, first and foremost I am not desperate,I have a good job here and I have my family, I mean my husband and daughter. I have made that mistake we all make mistakes, I am just looking for a way forward and solution. Solution is all am seeking now thank you and God bless you.

It is true that we all make mistakes, but certain mistakes have more severe consequences. Nothing anyone can do to help you. Sorry, the only solution would be to not have lied in the first place.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TWoods(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
seyewest:
Our eyes don see pepper for this thread.. grin That number 14 is a disaster waiting to happen.

Which is quite sad, that the vast majority of us cannot support our answers with credible evidence... but of course, it’s just “god”.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by olaoye15(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
seyewest:

it's most for Indians.

you are right bro.. But a robust with a adaptation sense, it will be very useful. I am going through it and I must say that I am learning a lot from it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
concho:
The issues for determination are"
1. Yes one can be given visa for medicals. BUT.
a) does your form of depression have a cure or it's just the same medication? Medications can be prescribed or sent down. You have a diagnosis already, do u need to go there to remind diagnose abi Wetin?

b) if theres a cure, why US? Why not India for example

2. By the time you surmount these, ask yourself what are my ties?
So you think about all these. This will answer your question
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Onlinetolu:
Why have we not been able to make payment for US visa since over a week both online and in bank? And nobody is saying or doing anything about it.

GTB keeps saying it's from the embassy's end.
Made payment last week... it's working.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evening, does anyone here have an idea of qatarairways baggage allowance, your reply would be most helpful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
asid:
Evening, does anyone here have an idea of qatarairways baggage allowance, your reply would be most helpful

Flights from Africa - 45kg (99lb) and a maximum dimension of 300cm (118in) 22.5 kg per bag.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by asid(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
seyewest:

Flights from Africa - 45kg (99lb) and a maximum dimension of 300cm (118in) 22.5 kg per bag.

Thanks much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by concho(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

The issues for determination are"
1. Yes one can be given visa for medicals. BUT.
a) does your form of depression have a cure or it's just the same medication? Medications can be prescribed or sent down. You have a diagnosis already, do u need to go there to remind diagnose abi Wetin?

b) if theres a cure, why US? Why not India for example

2. By the time you surmount these, ask yourself what are my ties?
So you think about all these. This will answer your question
Thanks for the respons ma'm (a) depression has many types, but the doctors are unable to determine the type of depresion. Non of their prescriptions has given me a one day relief since 2015
(b) I chose USA because the Nurse who decided to help me after seeing how long i have lived with the sickness without any hope of getting well soon is based in USA.
(c) I dnt have tie o..........
please i will love to still hear from you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jasmine1147: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2017
concho:

From your post...it looks like your Dr have already diagnosed your metal illness and you're already on antidepressants

Are you going overseas to get a second opinion on whats wrong with you?
You will need to get your therapist/ psychologist to get all your files and you also need a referrer from your Dr to a psychologist abroad. .

2.. can you afford to pay a psychologist abroad? They charge hourly and some cost about $200 per hour ( you're foreigner - you have no health care )

3. Therapist / psychologist dont just agree on a medication after a visit- they have to be linked to a GP as well.. and you also need follow up sessions
Maybe once/ twice or 3times a month - depending on your issue
Do you have an account/ steady job to be able to pay all that bills?

You should put all that into consideration before you tell a VO that you're going abroad because you're depress..
Most people that have severe depression abroad... like your case, dont work and get govt benefits ( but you're not an American and that may be a big No from the VO because you're not adding to their economy )

Just my opinion but who knows
Your case maybe different
Cheers

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Go
concho:
Thanks for the respons ma'm (a) depression has many types, but the doctors are unable to determine the type of depresion. Non of their prescriptions has given me a one day relief since 2015
(b) I chose USA because the Nurse who decided to help me after seeing how long i have lived with the sickness without any hope of getting well soon is based in USA.
(c) I dnt have tie o..........
please i will love to still hear from you
Nwanne. Nothing for me to say. My people said use your tongue to count your teeth. If you don't have ties, what should I say? The truth is and which Jasmine also clearly pointed out. Your purpose is weak. Your ties zilch. Self evaluate o!
FYI depression meds can be prescribed anywhere and diagnosed in Naija.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Rachie83: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
oludharey:
Pls house I need your help I want to book an appointment for family of four,I understand am going to book the appointment separately but how do I merged the appointment together. Pls I need urgent advice.
You don't need to merge anything, the sponsor of the trip will be the one to book an appointment while he fills the names of the dependants. Simple as ABC.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abahwilliams01(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
My visa was granted last monty
Vo: step forward please
Me: ok
VO: Good morning,
Me: Good morning, How are you doing?
VO: Am good.
VO: Passport Pls.
Me:Handed over my passport
VO: What are you going to do in the USA
Me: Am going on vacation as my annual leave will be approved soon.
VO: ok, you work for xyz company?
Me:Yes sir
VO: You are --- for the company?
Me: Yes sir.
Vo: You earn XYZ Salary
VO: whats the name of your professional body?
Me: I answered
VO: Have you traveled b4
Me: No sir.
VO: Are you married
VO: Do you have children?
Me: No sir
VO: Turn to computer and type for some time. Then gave me a white paper pick your visa in three working days time.

13 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abahwilliams01(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
no
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by SMASHY(f): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
abahwilliams01:
VO: Turn to computer and type for some time. Then gave me a white paper pick your visa in three working days time.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DoNotBeAfraid: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
abahwilliams01:
Congrats, Way too easy. Seems your Company Name/Status and The Professional body you belong to did the job for you.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Dollarpee49: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
waoo congrats, that is Grace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by NanaOne1: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
abahwilliams01:

Congratulations. It looks like the VO was actually satisfied with the information you provided on the form related to your job/ profession which did the trick for you. He has even answering the questions for you. Can u give us a hint about your the nature of your work, professional body and salary range. This will help some of us evaluate our case very well. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sonature1: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
WE DON'T ASSIST WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. "NAIJA DUN CAST" BUT YOU WANT TO GO AND HUSTLE IN A COUNTRY, WHERE A MAN WILL WAKE UP AND KILL 54 PEOPLE AND INJURE 500 OTHERS. LORD HAVE MERCY!

sonature1:

Great thread...I have been following it secretly.grin I have a challenge. The challenge is that I plan to travel to the US but I have no travel history. I am looking to applying for a tourist visa but I wish to go there and hustle as we Naija don cast grin. Please I need expert advice from people on this thread. How do I scale through? Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by adebaj01: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good day, my visa was approved last week Thursday and I am yet receive a mail or text to pick up. Can I go to the collection center without getting a text or mail?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beautyaddy: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
WE DON'T ASSIST WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. "NAIJA DUN CAST" BUT YOU WANT TO GO AND HUSTLE IN A COUNTRY, WHERE A MAN WILL WAKE UP AND KILL 54 PEOPLE AND INJURE 500 OTHERS. LORD HAVE MERCY!

That is a very, very rare and unfortunate incident. No need to make the rare event to put unnecessary fear in the hearts of intended US immigrants. With that said I agree he shouldn't abuse the US visiting visa if granted. He/She can try more legal means to immigrate permanently into the US.

Even with all that negative news coverage of all the unfortunate and rare mass killings by randomly undetected sick persons the US visa remains to most sort out immigrant visas compared to other advanced countries.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OtunOba15(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thats means you haven't been reading this thread na just follow follow you dey do....
Kindly check the Consulate website for visa information for intending Immigrant.

sonature1:

Great thread...I have been following it secretly.grin I have a challenge. The challenge is that I plan to travel to the US but I have no travel history. I am looking to applying for a tourist visa but I wish to go there and hustle as we Naija don cast grin. Please I need expert advice from people on this thread. How do I scale through? Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.