Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1540720 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
chloe7:
mom already has a visa so there's nothing for her to defend, the lady in question has 600k in account, 600k can fund the u.s trip quite alright but when she comes back nko? No be all her savings she go take travel be that Best bet is let her mum sponsor since dad is late and let her be able to say my mum is my sponsor for so so so reason if she is asked, that's even if they ask sef, cheers! cheesy
Did not know about mom visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
seyewest:
Did not know about mom visa.
ooo okay I thought as much too that you didn't read customised87's post well
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls can I carry the following items while I travel, I'm passing through JFK. These r the times....
Elubo( yam flour), gaari, grinded egunsi, peak powdered milk, golden mourn, grinded dry pepper, maagi, powdered Milo, aboliki ointment, ogi (pap), ewedu leaf, indomie noddle that is onion flavoured
Many of these items are being sent through me to someone. Pls won't I have issues at JFK poe ?
Thanks all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by customised87: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
chloe7:
my friend too single doing masters been to the UK twice and dubai once, sponsored by mom no job got her US visa a fe weeks back, how those people at the embassy operate and what they look into per application is pretty different, we really never can tell

Thank you all very much. Chloe7, Seyewest,Ladyguinivere
Now, i am more confident about their application.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Pls can I carry the following items while I travel, I'm passing through JFK. These r the times....
Elubo( yam flour), gaari, grinded egunsi, peak powdered milk, golden mourn, grinded dry pepper, maagi, powdered Milo, aboliki ointment, ogi (pap), ewedu leaf, indomie noddle that is onion flavoured
Many of these items are being sent through me to someone. Pls won't I have issues at JFK poe ?
Thanks all
I thought you were in America already. tongue grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nanaman(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Trying to help a friend. Which airline would you advise to someone heading to Jackson Airport, Missippi to fly? Kindly include price and how to go about the booking. Tnx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by oganlalasokun: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
chloe7:
I thought you were in America already. tongue grin
No sir, not yet. Will fly on Monday by Gods grace
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
oganlalasokun:

No sir, not yet. Will fly on Monday by Gods grace
safe flight, please don't forget to feed the house back on your p.o.e story and your waka to Dayton Ohio grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
nanaman:
Trying to help a friend. Which airline would you advise to someone heading to Jackson Airport, Missippi to fly? Kindly include price and how to go about the booking. Tnx
no specific airline is the best, just check for the most affordable one and one with lesser stop over time
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by iblaw: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Thanks all

Be careful with what people give you o

It will be better/safe if the person can give you the money to buy the items yourself than collect such items on the other hand those items should be fine in your luggage.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Anita123: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello house,
Kindly advice me because I am trying to help my aunt and husband book an appointment with the usa embassy.They are going to new York for a wedding and my question is how do I go about scheduling an appointment together for them on the same day.pls I will appreciate a step by step guide.tanks in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anita123:
Hello house,
Kindly advice me because I am trying to help my aunt and husband book an appointment with the usa embassy.They are going to new York for a wedding and my question is how do I go about scheduling an appointment together for them on the same day.pls I will appreciate a step by step guide.tanks in advance
this question you are asking has been answered severally on this thread and repeating the same thing all the time doesn't give room for new information on the thread, you can easily check the first page of this thread for the website of the appointment scheduling website and right there you will find the information you need and if you can't read back a lot of pages you will find it there
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
chloe7:
no specific airline is the best, just check for the most affordable one and one with lesser stop over time
Noooo. Please let him/her have patience. Google is on her way to answer...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
embarassed
nanaman:
The US is made up of 50 states. The land mass of texas alone is larger than Nigeria. Even those that live in the us make use of google map to get from point a to b. So This your question on a Nigerian thread is like asking between aero and arik , which is better to sokoto.
My point is that you or your friend that is going to missisipi, the person who is invested in the trip should use google and find out the best flight. People here have paid jobs. This is a do it yourself thread, not a travel agency. Surely u don't expect us to sit down and browse the net and compare flights for you?!

For the 2nd question, check wakanow.com skyscanner.com and the ever Faithful google

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
oganlalasokun:
Thanks all
All the above items are permissible. Just make sure u declare it. You may be subjected to secondary inspection but ground items are good. Dry the pap if u can

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sabrinaqueenzy: 3:30am On Mar 12, 2016
My experince travelling to newyork through turkish airline
When we landed istanbul,they where doing passport check before we finished from there, our flight that is suppose to take us to newyork has departed... Turkish airline are fund of that... They booked us for another flight so we had to wait for another 6hrs at the airport, they gave us meal tickets, we ate and waited for our flight
Fast forward ... From turkey to newyork is 11hrs so tiring , one hour before the plane landed, i washed my face applied make up so i can look pleasant oh... Lol
So here is my poe experince
The queue was not long... And jfk airport immediately ur get down from the plane the road leads you straight to immigration... No other corner corner just straight to immigration , i was suprised sef
So here is my interview
Officersad funky guy) so why are you here
Me: am here for visiting and shop for my wedding
Officer: how much do you have on you
Me:......
Officer :so do you have any friends or relations here
Me: yes and i will be staying with her
Officer: what do you do
Me: am a beautician
Officer: wow i can tell with your looks.thats nice am looking for who to beautify me
Me :told him he is beautiful the way he is in his own style
Officer :smiling
Form there we started gisting he was busy chewing Gum and asking me irrelevant questions , i replied oh , he didnt want me to go ,,, he even asked me if i like his wrist watch..lol i said yes
Regardless the queue he didnt mind oh he was busy enjoying conversation with me...
Mean while before i got there i was nervous oh.
In my application i said i was gonna stay with my cousin in newyork and i filled same when i got here... He didnt even call my cousin or ask of her name or wat so ever.... After everything i did my tumbprint and capture
And he said welcome to America and stay out of trouble i said thank you and i left
Mean while dey didnt check people laugages oh. One lady i met in d plane carried orisirisi from Nigeria, they just asked her whats in her bag she told them and she left.... Jfk poe is the best .. The officers there are so Lazy to drill anybody
I was stamped 6months
Nairaland is simply the best
Cheers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2016
@sabrina nnooo. Thank God for Mercies. Enjoy the trip
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2016
@Sabrina thanks for the transcript, hope to get more of this from others.... Cc Mr Ogunlalasokun you should be next.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Lool, Lady my friend how's it going cheesy long time no hear.
Truth is people should Learn to use Google at least that way half the problem if not full of the problem is solved already.
LadyGuinivere:

Noooo. Please let him/her have patience. Google is on her way to answer...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Sabrinaqueenzy 11th March don reach sharply cool how time flies, thank God for Journey mercies and every, enjoy America kiss
E remain me and oganlalasokun cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
thomasonih:
Deleted[s][/s]
Why are you deleting your questions sir? Well, I will advise you run with @Tzetzefly 's admonition. Be done with the wedding and apply immediately after, your case looks not bad on paper
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
chloe7:
Sabrinaqueenzy 11th March don reach sharply cool how time flies, thank God for Journey mercies and every, enjoy America kiss
E remain me and oganlalasokun cheesy
Hope you both will just fly sha, check in your baggages together, get to CBP together too. Lolzzzzz! Do unto others as you want done unto you oh @Chloe7. How we dey today?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Hope you both will just fly sha, check in your baggages together, get to CBP together too. Lolzzzzz! Do unto others as you want done unto you oh @Chloe7. How we dey today?
he is flying on monday so we can't make it to fly together, lool you no serious oh.
We are fine today o jare dealing with the no light situation and searching for fuel up and down.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JECU: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls help me with this questions. Since is difficult to get visa being single cos dey think u will not return, I was married but now I am seperated from my husband though not official yet just verbally.Can I still claim married and use my husband name since I have all the proof.

Note : my passport bears my father's name.I want to know if it will make my application to be denied if I use my husband name to fill my form.Can one use 2 names provided I have back up proof and I won!t be denied visa.
I want to attend my brothers graduation ceremoney on may and I intend to come back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Love u too!
Thnk God TzeTzefly is back cos the general is going on a leave abeg. Nobody wants to work hard again.
Lol! Wiara you going ma? Having you here profits humanity in its own peculiar way. I join you too in celebrating "The Return of The Tzetzefly"! Thanks for the good work down here, you guys.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
chloe7:
he is flying on monday so we can't make it to fly together, lool you no serious oh.
We are fine today o jare dealing with the no light situation and searching for fuel up and down.
Pele oo! Well, it's a marra of CHANGE abi na CHAINS sef. Things shall get better, I believe in Nigeria, not these politicians of both divide anyways
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@mobendel thanks for that post.
Remember we always speak based on opinions.
Mine is based on the fact that's more is better than less.
One may not meet a 'happy' vo. But all in all, na dem gats to decide.
This is why I refrain from commenting on 'chances' rather I try to help with advice on how to ensure one's ties is highlighted
Thanks @LadyGuinivere! Yeah, I get your standpoint, I also understand the fact that it happened for one person under seemingly look-alike circumstances doesn't translate to it happening to another same way, there are those few but sometimes fundamental differences we may not be able to unearth in look-alike cases. Thanks to you and BenIyoha01
Between, oga Benny, your take on issues are getting hotter generally too, salute

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Pele oo! Well, it's a marra of CHANGE abi na CHAINS sef. Things shall get better, I believe in Nigeria, not these politicians of both divide anyways
I just believe that whenever things get so hard like this e mean say everything wan fall into place, i'm just being positive because really this matter don tire me na black market I dey buy for my generator 3k for 10 litres this is ridiculous angry embarassed undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ucystan!

I see you peeping
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Beniyoha01(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Thanks @LadyGuinivere! Yeah, I get your standpoint, I also understand the fact that it happened for one person under seemingly look-alike circumstances doesn't translate to it happening to another same way, there are those few but sometimes fundamental differences we may not be able to unearth in look-alike cases. Thanks to you and BenIyoha01
Between, oga Benny, your take on issues are getting hotter generally too, salute

Thanks Omobendel24..... I dey learn from you oo

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
chloe7:
I just believe that whenever things get so hard like this e mean say everything wan fall into place, i'm just being positive because really this matter don tire me na black market I dey buy for my generator 3k for 10 litres this is ridiculous angry embarassed undecided
"My DISCO is groovier than yours" - Mike Asukwo

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49