Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April (11968 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning the 1st leg?

Barcelona: 48% (45 votes)
Chelsea: 38% (35 votes)
Draw: 13% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 0) On 28th April 2013 / Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 28th April 2012 / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter [1 - 0; 2 - 3 Agg]On Wednesday 28th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by amaikama(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! am gunning for a penalty shot out?? Chelsea will win. who want to bet angry
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Koboland(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
Utali:

Tell em, Tell em!!!

Tis not 'bout football nimore!! It is a Following now,
It is a rebirth (my born again peeps! na mean)
It is life
It is spiritual
It what we believe in,
It is all about magic
It is all about a club they say don't play well but has been very consitent and always in top flight all season long (Never out of top 3) since the great revolution (Movich)

1.A club that has reached the last four of this competition an incredible five times in the last six seasons.
No other club has managed such a sequence since the format opened up in 1992/3. Over the 16 years Juve and Real have also played five semis, Liverpool three, Arsenal two, Leeds one. Only Milan, Manchester United and Barcelona have contested more.
2.A player Drogba! if he scores today (coz he will)  he will have the CL record of the most consecutive goals wow
3. A club that has the record number of fans attendance in a match (See the Jingles on Super Sport)

And Importantly

A club we will always love come Lose or win! come achievements or None!
Come rain or Shine!

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone

Oga Obama Utali the inspired Blue Where can i sign up
I am wholly converted to Chelsea
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by phantom(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
@utali, Hahahahahahaha, Knockin me out, Five against one, See poll!Na wa o,
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by switch47(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
CHELSEA WILL BE DESTROYED!!
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Ekwere(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
TO ALL THE BLUE FANS, NEVER YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO LOVE CHELSEA AND TO THE HATERS OF CHELSEA WITH THEIR LEAKY,SMELLY MOUTH LIKE SWITCH47,SHAME IS PART OF UR LIFE AND THIS WOULD BE PROVED ON THE FIELD OF PLAY WHERE THE 11 PLAYERS WOULD HIT IT OUT. FOOTBALL IS NOT AND WOULD NOT BE A MATHETMATICAL FORMULAR WHERE 1+1 IS ALWAYS 2.

THE SKY WOULD ALWAYS BE BLUE AND NOTHING WOULD EVER CHANGE THAT,GOD CREATED IT AND NO MORTAL INCLUDING SWITCH47 WOULD CHANGE THIS FACT. LET HIM GO TO HELL AND BURN INTO ASHES,WHO CARES.

WE ARE ROCKING TODAY BUT THEN TRUTH MUST BE TOLD,WE NEED ABSOLUTE CONCENTRATION AND WE WOULD MAKE LONDON AND ENGLAND PROUD
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by gasman58: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2009
javascript:void(0);                                                               [url=http://[center]MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center]][center]MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center][/url]

[center] MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center]

CHELSEA FAN MAKE UNA GO ASK BAYERN, I DEY PITY CHELSEA WITH THAT THIER POROUS DEFENCE, [ sub]make una tell pete cech to remove that helmet today, if not, abeg i no fit shout[/sub]
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by mayrho(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
We gas rubbish Barca 2day BLUE RULES

Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by switch47(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
gasman58:

javascript:void(0); [url=http://[center]MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center]][center]MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center][/url]

[center] MESSI HAS NO MERCY[/center]

CHELSEA FAN MAKE UNA GO ASK BAYERN, I DEY PITY CHELSEA WITH THAT THIER POROUS DEFENCE, [ sub]make una tell pete cech to remove that helmet today, if not, abeg i no fit shout[/sub]
grin grin grin BARCA WILL SCORE GOALS!! GOALS !! GOALS!!! MORE GOALS!!! CHELSEA DON DIE FINISH!!!! today na today o today tomorrow!! grin
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by gasman58: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
@switch47, i dey pity boswinga abi wetin dey dey call na,

chelsea don buy wetin go market today, ye mogbe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by sleekymag(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
Lots of peeps will be surprised today. Chelsea is winning at Camp Nou today, and advancing to the UCFinal. Scoreline, i can't really say, but i'm thinking more in the line of chelsea winning by 2 goals to nil, 2 goals to 1, or even 3 goals to 1. Chelsea all the way!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Redman44(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
Chelsea is not going to lose today. I can feel it in my veins. All of you that think Lampard and co will be roasted at the Nou camp are in for a great shock tonight. You dont know what you're dealing with. Chelsea Fc is a rejuvenated side now. They wont go down to any team like a pack of cards.  Have you forgotten that their coach is Guus Hiddink? Hiddink is a coach that likes to pull off surprises. The same man that knocked out Spain and Italy from the 2002 World Cup with a bunch of determined South Korean players!!

Never ever rubbish a team that is coached by Guus Hiddink and captained by John Terry. You guys need to analyse properly. Don't make predictions out of sentiments. Hiddink has a plan he's taking to Spain. I'm a Chelsea supporter since age 5 and I know what the blues can do. Cheers.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by gasman58: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
@REDMAN44, so hiddink is better than so called "THE SPECIAL ONE"
so john terry wasn't there went they lose to MAN U last season, so what is your basis?

Abeg chelsea is losing today, either you like it or not

GUNNERS 4 LIFE
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by seunbballo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
Don't know why fans of other clubs hate chelsea too much. una too dey talk. EXPECIALLY ARSENAL FANS- SO LOQUACIOUS= TALKATIVES!!
I remember watching chelsea vs arsenal in a pub near my yard. Before we won the game, arsenal fans were making so much noise and attacks on any chelsea fan that talks,boasting etc. Dem no even let peron enjoy d match. Arsenal Fans are not Fans but bunch of Angry, Proud, Mouthy and uncultured football supporters.CHELSEA WIN OR LOSE, STILL A FAN AND A PATRIOTIC ONE TO SAY.  BLUES 4 LIFE!!!!!
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by tocdee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
@FBS

I've got a right to dislike your dainty Chelsea, skillful Mikel and even your entire clan, don't I? tongue
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by asoprince: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
A very tight game, but i think Chelsea might take the day
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Utali(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2009
tocdee:

@FBS

I've got a right to dislike your dainty Chelsea, skillful Mikel and even your entire clan, don't I? tongue

Yeah! as much as you got a right to shut your mouth (if it can)a right to go to hell, , a right to be stupid, a right to create multiple accounts
You see you've got many rights you don't even know about!
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by gasman58: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
@utali, take it easy, Aba wetin happen
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by SamMilla1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
I dont see Barcelona winning this game.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by khanye(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
Chelsea and Barcelona have met in the Champions League knock-out stages three times since 2000, with the Spanish club winning two of the ties.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Utali(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2009
khanye:

So it is time we (CHELSEA) level it 2-2 eh?
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by switch47(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2009
tocdee:

@FBS

grin grin YOU ARE TOO MUCH!! BRAVO!! KEEP IT UP MAN !!! BRAVO!! ATTA BOI!! grin grin
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by nyabinghi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
Chelsea will be scandalized by messi and Eto'o. Igwe to get a goal. barca 4 chelsea 1
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Utali(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
Didn't know the Flu affects the brains sorry go take panadol grin
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by toxicguy: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
i'm a madrid fan but i'll confidently tell you that barcelona will beat chelsea even a stamford bridge. the problem with chelsea is that whenever they're under pressure that useless so-called captain of theirs turns the game into a rugby match. i'll make a different prediction. mark my words: john terry will be sent off. thats his style. he's not gracious in defeat. i think he and the manure manager are great pals.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Redman44(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Gasman58

I don't want to take the steam out of your cylinder. Chelsea Fc always rises to the occasion when they've been written off by everyone else. Lionel Messi will be caged tonight. By tomorrow morning, many of you Chelsea bashers will be eating your words. Watch out, mate. Cheers.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by switch47(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
toxicguy:

i'm a madrid fan but i'll confidently tell you that barcelona will beat chelsea even a stamford bridge. the problem with chelsea is that whenever they're under pressure that useless so-called captain of theirs turns the game into a rugby match. i'll make a different prediction. mark my words: john terry will be sent off. thats his style. he's not gracious in defeat. i think he and the manure manager are great pals.
 OTTIMO!!   GOOD POINTS!!   YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!   CHELSEA TO COLLECT RED CARD TODAY!!  THIS WILL BE THEIR WORST LOSS IN CAMP NOU!!  CHELSEA IS DOOMED!!   5- 0!!

Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Ekwere(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2009
Whatever maybe ur name, u r silly and too mouthy, u that Switch47, I hate n Messi more than the devil himself. I have search through the dictionary for an adjective to describe u but found none.

I hate u I hae u I hate u and I wud continue to hating u and if i see u one on one i wud do something to ur system and when people are talking next time you wud learn to kip shut.

Go to hell and burn into ashes even if I lose which I know we would not, I wud support Chelsea for life,dont care now wht others would think about my comment on so called Switch47484950
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by toxicguy: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
hate or no hate. he's giving his own opinion. one question: where the hell were all of you chelsea fans when they were in the then second division. thanks to abramovich, there were no chesea fans uptill 2004. loyalty my ass.
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Utali(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
switch47:

OTTIMO!!   GOOD POINTS!!   YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!   CHELSEA TO COLLECT RED CARD TODAY!!  THIS WILL BE THEIR WORST LOSS IN CAMP NOU!!  CHELSEA IS DOOMED!!   5- 0!!

@ Switch

I am nominating you for the dumbest poster on sport section,

Looks like someone told you Seun sends a Cheque to the highest poster?
I pray for NL to go commercial so some of you (Haters)  will be charged for replying lets see if you won't get off Chelsea's d1ck
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by switch47(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
FIRE DEY BURN WALL NO RUN!! WADADA WADEDE!! today na today!! Chelsea must fall yakata like papa Ajasco!! fumble like pa james, backslide in defence like boy alinco and Humbled like ajasco-------in short CHELSEA has died finish!! MESSI, HENRY, ETO, INESTA,

Note- especially to Bluediva -Yaya toure looks so much like kolo toure so i dont want any comment like

BLUEDIVA- FBs dear, when did kolo join barcelona?? it is ojoro.

FBS- look am concentrating on the game, i cant belive we are trailing by 3 goals already

Nateevs- that Red card we got was UNFAIR

Switch47- the first Red card or the second?

Invisible- Sharrap the two of them!!

Cabali
- Oh my gosh where is our strong defence----Messi is running circles round the entire team , he must be on drugs

Blue diva- cech is the curse, he s clueless, it is because ashley achiles cole is injured

Lucia- sob, sob sob---i cant take this anymore!!!! cry cry mummyy!!!

Switch47- GOOOOOAAALL VIVA BARCA--- goal number five!! two to go to spell chelsea. thread already empty!! post mortem tomorrow same time same thread!!

Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Utali(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2009
switch47:

FIRE DEY BURN WALL NO RUN!! WADADA WADEDE!! today na today!! Chelsea must fall yakata like papa Ajasco!! fumble like pa james, backslide in defence like boy alinco and Humbled like ajasco-------in short CHELSEA has died finish!! MESSI, HENRY, ETO, INESTA,

Note- especially to Bluediva -Yaya toure looks so much like kolo toure so i dont want any comment like

BLUEDIVA- FBs dear, when did kolo join barcelona?? it is ojoro.

FBS- look am concentrating on the game, i cant belive we are trailing by 3 goals already

Nateevs- that Red card we got was UNFAIR

Switch47- the first Red card or the second?

Invisible- Sharrap the two of them!!

Cabali
- Oh my gosh where is our strong defence----Messi is running circles round the entire team , he must be on drugs

Blue diva- cech is the curse, he s clueless, it is because ashley achiles cole is injured

Lucia- sob, sob sob---i cant take this anymore!!!! cry cry mummyy!!!

Switch47- GOOOOOAAALL VIVA BARCA--- goal number five!! two to go to spell chelsea. thread already empty!! post mortem tomorrow same time same thread!!

Talents dey waste oooo
See boy wey suppose dey direct Nollywood movie dey here dey waste
That thing would make a part 3 film in Nollywood , you failed already

Look at the polls it is changing,
The blue disciples still Marching,
Re: UCL Semi-final: Barcelona(0) Vs Chelsea(0) On Tuesday 28th April by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
Tough game no doubt.
Its good to be the underdog.
Drogba is as much a threat as Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (1 - 0) On 24th October 2023 / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? / Real Madrid Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.