Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (43515 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

Though we have never had any coitus. She loves me soo much as do i.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

And if am to quit the relationship, how do I convince her? Love y'all.
dis topic day fear mesef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by flokii: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

HIV/AIDS is not the end..

you could take her to a counsellor or something

God help you both
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
misspicy:
To prof ojah and all his fvcking mates,learn from.this,dnt rush into fvcking any random lady or gf do test first even if u use condom...HIV no dey show for face o,n d tyn they pass tru condoms now

My 2 cents
Have you ever seen my deek inside pusssy before?.. I don't Ffuck random babes, and if I wanna do, I'd sterilize the pusssy before inserting my precious deek

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by freeage7(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Let's just kiss and say goodbye...
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by SmartMugu: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Tell her u were diagnosed with a fat lump in ur brain..
Start to dey do like madman
Piss for body
Form epilepsy

So she go dump u.. Its better that way.

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o
Wow. The 'smartest' advice I've ever seen here.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by passendi: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
There is joy in sharing suffering and sorrow. It does no matter. Keep bonding with her and get your own share of the his. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
My nigga abeg RUN
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by LordPhilip(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o
LMAOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Seun360(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Me don knack HIV +ve babe back in 2007 but nothing do me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kristen12(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
menix:

Baba if she is HIV+ carry on jawe, love is a beautiful thing..
So that's what you'll do if you were him abi
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by sulmeza(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

lol...dis guy mad...lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Kennydoc(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, that's what she meant. I'm on my deathbed as we speak.

You took the sarcasm too far. Words are powerful.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Allikola(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
"True talk" google habbatu saudau (black caraway) it cures all diseases. 08031505760
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by CharlyNick: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:

Tell her you have Infection and would like you both to go for test so u could treat yourselves. She will oblige. Then visit the Doctor ahead of time and brief him on what to do.

Ask him/her to ALSO RUN A HIV/AIDS TEST SECRETLY So you can be sure of her Status.

But please DO NOT STIGMATISE HER IF IT'S +V. SHOW HER LOVE AND CARE. OUR GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD. Take Her to Any [SALVATION MINISTRIES] BRANCH CLOSE TO YOU AND GOD WILL INTERVENE AS HE HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR OTHERS.

Regards!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Lexusgs430: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:

You are a health worker, and you ask such questions? I wonder what sort of advice you give your patients or service users !!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by ehis05(m): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Lol..wen she go really use knife kill d guy na afta d guy act d film finish n yet she still love..n leta leta d guy say e no do again..na den d girl go rilly use d knife
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by ipledge10(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

God will give u sound health...you a strong woman,it takes boldness share ur HIV status with people
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by noirsangre(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
what you do is to simply visit http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Built2last: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Lol...I hearby award P.HD in funniology and telling lies...what if after telling her you have a lump in your head and the next morning you see a lump growing. E don be for you be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by chronique(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
@ OP: sorry about your predicament. I honestly do not know how to advice you cos I'm someone that runs and disappears at the mention of "h" or "a". I won't even wait for the full pronounciation. I remember I almost collapsed some years back when I went for voluntary screening;the useless man almost killed me with tension and suspense... Ever since then,I got stuck on to safe serx. Whatever you do,think about your life first. You're not the one who invected her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't want to comment because he claims to be a "health worker" but doesn't even know the difference between copulation & reproduction. If he can't keep it 100, why bother? I feel it's a made-up story anyway, so...meh.
jAn account here just found out you ve got AIDS. Live with it baby because in South AFrica AIDS is as common as Malaria.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by menix(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
kristen12:

So that's what you'll do if you were him abi

Sincerely, I took the bull by the horn, took me 2 sleepless night to say a yes to her only to find out she was Negative buh wanted to Test my luv...

Lucky me, I would have regretted my decision cous I later found out Ladies ain't worth it..
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by swaggprofessor(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
From ur composed text it is clear that you truly like this gal. So I will advice that u scope her enough to allow u take her for a test if she is positive u shud counsel her, show her love and affections, care and then take her to pastor T.B joshua bt if symptoms persist after that the kindly show THAT USAIN BOLT IS A LEARNER
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Sigo86(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN YOUR PARTNER GET HIV AND YOU STILL LOVE HER.

@ OP, YOU CLAIMED TO BE A HEALTH WORKER AND YOU STILL NEED AN ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE ? IN FELA VOICE : YOU BE SEWEGBE HEALTH WORKER

grin grin grin. Egbe
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Phantom2(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
undecided so she won't tell you herself ?. . . where the love kon dey ? . . . test la fin know something!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by swaggprofessor(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abegi I don leave una cos I no get basket to gather rotten mangoes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

continue using negative words on Urself. U hear
continue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:

guy! If u quit ehn...then u are a greedy 4k! Show her u luv her, if u abandon her she might do something bad to herself out of frustration.

Simply tell her u want u guys to go for a test cos u don't understand her health history with the signs u see.

Pls do quick, we NLders are waiting for a new thread of urs. Pls plan to marry her too, if she's compartible cos time no dey, world wan END.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by lawsbanks: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Ure a genius bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Waksdabos(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2015
EARN UP TO A MINIMUM OF $400 MONTHLY! VISIT THIS LINK FOR DETAILS http:// TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by stonecoldcafe: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Really just for HIV?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.