Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (43486 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by eleko1: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2015
sad grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed grin .Abeg OP,dnt mind dis one Ooooooooo.Death life are in d power of the tongue.
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Tell her u were diagnosed with a fat lump in ur brain..
Start to dey do like madman
Piss for body
Form epilepsy

So she go dump u.. Its better that way.

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o
Curse are real.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Lovelynature(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2015
trapQ:
Tell her that you both should go get tested at the hospital for compatibilty, HIV/AIDS, genotype and all that so that you can be able to determine the future of that relationship.

If she succumbs, make SURE you both go together, otherwise she could falsify the test if she really is +ve
Yeah, you just said it all. This is the best advice the op needs. Hope he will listen and apply this!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

Though we have never had any coitus. She loves me soo much as do i.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

And if am to quit the relationship, how do I convince her? Love y'all.

"Babe, i will want to end up with you, but i have to put my mind to rest, we must conduct a test before we can go on, im in a medical field and i know better than to pretnd to be ignorant. You know i love you but without the test im sorry we will have to end the relationship."
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by badafofa: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by nduchucks: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2015
@OP, 1 question before I give my opinion. Have you had unprotected sex with her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Test is cheap, life is precious.

So tell her to go tested.

And if the results comes back positive, then you counsel her a little, direct her on how to go about medications and then you move on.

There is no need to stick around. You cannot out of pity, infect your self from her.

That is not how love works.

...hmmm how does love work bruv?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by 1stlorenzo(m): 2:30am On Oct 14, 2015
you never experience some kind love wey dey mad too...
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

u r being f0ol for not telling her or going to test. why endanger your life?
1. SHE WILL BE A CRIMINAL IF SHE HAVE HIV AND KEEP IT SECRET. IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE IN CIVILIZED COUNTRY.
2. YOU WILL BE VERY FO0LISH TO HEAR THE RUMOR AND FAIL TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Burger01(m): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN YOUR PARTNER GET HIV AND YOU STILL LOVE HER.

@ OP, YOU CLAIMED TO BE A HEALTH WORKER AND YOU STILL NEED AN ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE ? IN FELA VOICE : YOU BE SEWEGBE HEALTH WORKER
EODsmiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by crackhouse(m): 3:31am On Oct 14, 2015
There is no problem bro. U can sleep with her but always use a condom. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by dantori(m): 3:35am On Oct 14, 2015
[/color]
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o
[color=#000099]
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

you are cray una no go kii person
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by delors(m): 3:41am On Oct 14, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Lol. Madman. U no know say na wetin go make her even wan stay be that? Say she be +, u u get epilepsy n she support u during ur trying times? Bros, abeg device another strategy.
OP, just tell her say u don enrol at a monastery. U gonna become a father...Roman Catholic father! Simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kobonaire(m): 4:01am On Oct 14, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Funny mofo ... see how you make me drop my phone from grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Test is cheap, life is precious.

So tell her to go tested.

And if the results comes back positive, then you counsel her a little, direct her on how to go about medications and then you move on.

There is no need to stick around. You cannot out of pity, infect your self from her.

That is not how love works.

How do love work? Maybe we should start using the term 'like' cos we surely do not have what it takes to love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by wrongnumber: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:

lol!

dem never test am and you don conclude.

Very funy
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by adorable29(f): 4:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Chai! Yeye dey worry you o!

Its 4.25am here and you got me waking up the entire house with my outburst of laughter!

Smh!

kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by akilo1: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2015
You better tell her say u want to become a REV father that being a servant of God pay well grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by LastProphet: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2015
prettysolid:
Do not tell her you want to conduct a test for her. It will make her assume many things. Just tell her you would like the relationship to go to the next level and you want the both of you to go and run medical tests as a couple.(i.e together).

best advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

continue using negative words on Urself. U hear

continue

Ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
jAn account here just found out you ve got AIDS. Live with it baby because in South AFrica AIDS is as common as Malaria.

Of course, common as your malaria, sickle cell & polio..which we don't have. Sick world

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Kennydoc:

You took the sarcasm too far. Words are powerful.

I'm not superstitious. I only believe in fate. Besides, saying otherwise still won't make me live forever. We all
gonna die & I don't fear my demise.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by geraldben(m): 5:30am On Oct 14, 2015
Pls what symptoms did u see in this girl.I need to watch out 4 ma girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by bummyla(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Tell her to get tested if she loves you! Period! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by glloomy(m): 5:42am On Oct 14, 2015
It is very unfortunate to hear that Gf is HIV positive, But i believe that you should not leave her right now, she is also a human she needs your support at this point of time you need to console her, but make sure you are not in any sexual relationship with her coz it wil ruin u too love her help her and take your time dont directly leave her wait and watch how things go ahead and than arrive at a suitable decision but make sure no sex tc GODBLESS
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by hotgunz(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, that's what she meant. I'm on my deathbed as we speak.
wishin u safe journeyin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2015
hotgunz:
wishin u safe journeyin

Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Chidex2442(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Its easy bro... tell her u wanna take the relationship to the next level, And ur genotype is "AS" that's a simple way to get her blood n run HIV test, Hepatitis B&C, syphylis, and any other screening u want with just 2ml of her blood....
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kunshe(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2015
lol....guy you've got no chill. But I think that's a veery good one
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Obynolee(f): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:

If she is an inform girl she should have known that she ought not to hide her statute at the first place for you, as a health. worker,you should have known that the only way to know one's statute is by test,why don't you do the test first and be sure before coming here to seek for advise?. You should also know as a health worker, that you can marry an HIV positive and have HIV negative kids and still maintain your statute (HIV negative ) and that HIV is just like any other sickness including malaria, so,WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL MR HEALTH WORKER

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't want to comment because he claims to be a "health worker" but doesn't even know the difference between copulation & reproduction. If he can't keep it 100, why bother? I feel it's a made-up story anyway, so...meh.
Biiitch grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by creepsyme(f): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Fmartin:

bros u should rather be worried abt urself if u have contacted the disease, the relationship will take care of itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.