Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (43540 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by djshoxy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Only if u can use dis scope, plan with a doctor tell him ur story, den ask for d grl genotype, and lie to her dat u are sick dat doctor said u need som1 2 donate blood for u, after dat u will knw if 1, she love's u, 2, if truly she has HIV/ AiDs. From dere u will knw her reaction.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by KenLaura: 4:59am On Oct 19, 2015
I have been HIV positive for 3 years and long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100.
I have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, Odia, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor Odia gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: ( drodiaherbalistcenter @ gmail . com ) or call him on +2347032130627. He is always able to help you get your heart desire granted................. I thank Dr, Odia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures? / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.