Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (43531 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nature8(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Tell her u were diagnosed with a fat lump in ur brain..
Start to dey do like madman
Piss for body
Form epilepsy

So she go dump u.. Its better that way.

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o

Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Figure it out.
smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by donMIG(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.
Though we have never had any coitus. She loves me soo much as do i.
it has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have carry out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.
Actually i dnt want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realize i know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and i have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.
Please nairalanders, i need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should i try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?
And if am to quit the relationship, how do i convince her? Love y'all.

TEST HER WITH UR JOYOUSICK!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Ebukaobi: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Girlfriend Ko, Housewife Ni

Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Bondesniger(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
You don't know?
Shear it with her.
Please look her in the face and say I am doing it for love.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by berrystunn(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
give your life to jesus....it over but life goes on
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by whizpa(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
O'boy.. Unless you'll be happy living with HIV.. Call it quits.. There's absolutely no future there.. But before you leave her, get tested o.. we both know sex is not the only way to contract HIV.. God forbid but if you are positive.. then i guess, u should stay with her..
Well.... I do hope it's malaria, for your sake.
And your topic and post are contradictory..
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Flashh: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why is she insisting she's not going for test? There's something fishy here.

I would advice you to go get a nike snickers and activate the Usain Bolt mode in you, bro flee from her if you love yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Health worker my lil assss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Luckygurl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
are you tryna say punky veer is a chronic HIV AIDS patient? shocked

Epic!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Stemalex(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
i will be here wen you come back to post, "My gf wasnt hiv positive, i was misled"" give her the benefit of a doubt... Go test yaslf first.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Blessed4God(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Go and hug transformer, u tell me when you go in
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by LieDetector(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
are you tryna say punkyveer is a chronic HIV AIDS patient? shocked
what a hilarious interpretation grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by plendil: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
@OP, I'm not sure what you mean by "signs of HIV/AIDS" - there's nothing like that. The so-called signs could be any ailment. Both of you should get tested asap.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Motolank: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op, no offence, pls read what you wrote to your mama, her advice is paramount
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by CodedTobx(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ooh boie run for your dearest life
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guy you better go borrow usain bolt boot... my advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by wiseoneking: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

And if am to quit the relationship, how do I convince her? Love y'all.
A whole health worker like you guessing a disease like hiv without test or even 2nd confirmatatory text not carried. Many illness can mimick hiv, like tuberculosis though link to hiv. You even mentioned AIDS. Hmnn.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by menix(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

Baba if she is HIV+ carry on jawe, love is a beautiful thing..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by whizpa(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
plendil:
@OP, I'm not sure what you mean by "signs of HIV/AIDS" - there's nothing like that. The so-called signs could be any ailment. Both of you should get tested asap.

He edited the topic.. I think he has now confirmed the girl's status.
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by happney65: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o

Bros eeeee...You Mad gannn..U need to see how i dey laugh for here.. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by emmanuel596(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fucck her nd have hiv to so dat u guys can love ur selfs more and stay together or if u still have some sense remaining run for ur life

Btw I smell lies and cooked up stories
Congratulations you struggle to get ur script on fp just proved positive undecided undecided undecideddo we look like 10yrs old kids to u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by eaccyboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bros...keshi..get out mehn..dat place not for u
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kolnel: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hiv is no more a deadly disease
The choice is yours tho, I have seen sero discordant couples living a happy and fulfilled life with kids
I will admit it could be scary being on drug for the rest of ones life
Nevertheless HIV is still way better than lots of other diseases
Something must kill man

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by samifiakp: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tell her you want to run a test to acertain her genotype to be sure should incase marriage set in to avoid having sickle cell children n/b you should already plan with the lab scientists on your aim without her knowledge of of. If it's true pls a till keep her as friend but without intimacy. Thank
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fmartin:

just quit that DAME relationship angry

HIV and AIDS!! ARE YOU STILL JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by vision2050: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't believe your story, her picture. let verify from here .
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

grin grin I swear you have to teach me some of this stuff grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by misspicy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
To profojah and all his fvcking mates,learn from.this,dnt rush into fvcking any random lady or gf do test first even if u use condom...HIV no dey show for face o,n d tyn they pass tru condoms now

My 2 cents
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by frankeinstein(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
We have never had any reproduction grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Don't jump into conclusion, take her for test first..
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by abbasbo003(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oh wow, it means u or ur girlfriend are cheating on each others, well as u asked me for advice now, i'll tell u say make u try to have s*x with all her females siblings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures? / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.