Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114732 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Sweetyie(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Ok. Call me na wink
Ur digits
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetyie:
Dearie I'm done with Uni
Ok. How old are you?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetyie:

Ur digits
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Sweetyie(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok. How old are you?
R u interested in me? Cos I'm not
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Atlantian: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

is that what u think?..health is far greater than wealth if u dont know.yar'adua;stella obasanjo;Alemesiya;miriam babangida all had what we call money which nobody else in Nigeria has but yet they didnt have health..take charge of your health bro.

and for ur info who told u that a hiv patient has same life expectancy as normal ppl is washing ur brain

check out side effects of some hiv drugs like lamivudine;starvudine;emtricitabine;nevirapine and come to me later...u can google them.

am just trying to make u know that been positive is not what u should carelessly take to get.God bless u
You mentioned Yaradua, Miriam, Alameseigha, Stella because they lived and are still alive. But what of all the millions of people that lived and died without a name. They never existed cos they are never known. You see, Money gives you life and everlasting life even at death, Fela that died of HIV is still alive. I hope you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Yongi99(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
i dey come.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by cmoney22222: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
All the posters below me are all cheaters. Una p-lick go cut. A min
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetyie:

R u interested in me? Cos I'm not
Interested in you? Lol. Girl, don't be crazy. I only think you're too young to be love. You're silly and infatuated.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Johnfortin(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice message! But I caught mine with a different means. I was shocked when she was still denying never to be having an affair with men(not just one but confirmed 3) 2 married men & marital status of the third gu,I never confirmed. Thanks alot. But I wish to put mine one day. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by murphyibiam15(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Atlantian:
You mentioned Yaradua, Miriam, Alameseigha, Stella because they lived and are still alive. But what of all the millions of people that lived and died without a name. They never existed cos they are never known. You see, Money gives you life and everlasting life even at death, Fela that died of HIV is still alive. I hope you get the drift.
i believe u understood me....if u didnt u can go to an olosho this evening and make sure u get hiv...u hear?

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by RichieF27: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cod the boy friend or husband is either broke or doesn't know how to bang her well
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Adaeze003(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
So girls shaa....i wonder why a girl will ever cheat on her partner.

We hv some dignity to protect angry

Ewo... i'm sorry but I thought virginity was the dignity? or it's now one partner at a time?

Don't mind me... mez playing wink

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by IceDude(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nairalanders pls u guyz should help me beg my lovely Onstelly. I love her so much but its like she wanna break up with me.......if she doesnt forgive me "I would rather kill myself than commit suicide" cry. @To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by gift407(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Result or no result, placker with a condom. Even with result, you know whether as una dey date, she just run on quickie before coming over to your place?

If you can't abstain, use a condom. No amount of trust should make anyone placker raw. Haba!
nt even wen u re married?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by wristbangle: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Excellent advice OP
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by kuntash: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend, if yes, what was your reason.

Bro, I am neither gay nor a woman .... also talk of boyfriend or girlfriend was many years ago ....

I responded based on the action you took .... it gave a representation that you seek a perfect woman who probably had never met with any man or solely yours ....

And I was trying to explain that such energy should be channeled when you are married ....if u intend to settle anyways ....

Having unprotected sex out of wedlock isn't too nice when you really want to preach sincerity in relationships.

Honestly, you probably do not love her , or probably you were just too jealous to stand her with another man ...

Like I said, a matured mind would latch on her truthfulness , just as she opened up , then work things out, keep advising her, look at areas of your own weaknesses and work on them ....rather than pushing her out .... she didn't give u aids ...or better still insist on condoms if u must have sex ...

I would now answer your question thus " if you suspect your wife this way , what would you do ? "

Throw her out and get married again ? And again , and again ?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by SEXYDUDE009: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:

True talk..

But if my guy ever cheat on me,I will simply take a walk.

TAKE A WALK NOT WORK HONEY. READ MORE BOOKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
akike:

You mean like your sisters and your daughters

They are hoes to some guys, you know cheesy
Nope my Dear undecided
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
gift407:
nt even wen u re married?
If you do that when you are married, how then do you hope to make babies?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by thexzy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat? please i have never cheated on my bf. believe it or leave it
Story for the gods
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by RichieF27: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why would you pray that God see us through wren He says don't do until you married
flawlessT:
Thank God u got to knw on time...Both boys and girls cheat but I kept on prayin dah God shuld just see us thru...And one has to go for Hiv screening every 3mnths interval so u can atleast be happy with ursef
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
IceDude:
Nairalanders pls u guyz should help me beg my lovely Onstelly. I love her so much but its like she wanna break up with me.......if she doesnt forgive me "I would rather kill myself than commit suicide" cry. @To whom it may concern
You are like me. Rather than commit suicide, I just kill myself whenever I feel like.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by jaytee01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
Yes, I will leave it
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by hollowpot15684(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Infidelity is the latter practice apart from Christianity and islam...
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by dmcdad: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
SEXYDUDE009:

TAKE A WALK NOT WORK HONEY. READ MORE BOOKS
Hmmm... You saying she needs to read more books to be able to differentiate between work and walk? Why did she go to elementary school in the first place?
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by femi4: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
Peer pressure
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by kuntash: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
RichieF27:
Why would you pray that God see us through wren He says don't do until you married

Exactly !

Even though u support that skool of taught of " testing before you buy"

Today, technology has made worries like that simple ....

You both can go for a test medically if u are serious not to get involved in sex before marriage ..

Let me see the saints (male or female ) raise their hands
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it.

because she's blinded wit ego
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by docjeph(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheating is deir way of life. deir culture
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Edmatva: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
You might need to check after another 6 months. You need to give ur life to Christ; be born again for real
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mikedimeji(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
kuntash:

Bro, I am neither gay nor a woman .... also talk of boyfriend or girlfriend was many years ago ....

I responded based on the action you took .... it gave a representation that you seek a perfect woman who probably had never met with any man or solely yours ....

And I was trying to explain that such energy should be channeled when you are married ....if u intend to settle anyways ....

Having unprotected sex out of wedlock isn't too nice when you really want to preach sincerity in relationships.

Honestly, you probably do not love her , or probably you were just too jealous to stand her with another man ...

Like I said, a matured mind would latch on her truthfulness , just as she opened up , then work things out, keep advising her, look at areas of your own weaknesses and work on them ....rather than pushing her out .... she didn't give u aids ...or better still insist on condoms if u must have sex ...

I would now answer your question thus " if you suspect your wife this way , what would you do ? "

Throw her out and get married again ? And again , and again ?

I actually didn't want to comment on this but at the highlighted portion of ur comment, u can't blame any guy who decides to break up with his gf on the basis of unfaithfulness, this is not marriage and everybody's grace differs, some guys can forgive a cheating partner and still continue with the relationship but the fact that some can't doesn't make them evil either, they can't just stand it, why should she cheat in the first place, we are all adult if there's anything she's not comfortable with she should echo it and if there seems to be no agreement she can break up as against cheating. Have u heard that a lady that has the mind to cheat on the BF can kill the guy.
It's just Becos we live in animal kingdom otherwise why should u cheat in the first place be it the lady or the guy, if u two can no longer cope with each other then let everyone bears their fathers name and move on.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Vikky014(f): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.

keep eating raw food. instead of u to learn hw to cook

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.