Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (114853 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why does some girls cheat?
It's in their blood, just like the way you cheat your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.
Thanks for taking your time to read. Have a nice day.
Pus.sy kills. Next time, please do not have unprotected sex even if she's very pretty.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Abbey2sam(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:
I was having a feeling that my girlfriend was cheating on me. I tried asking her on different occasions but she maintained she wasn't. I thought she might wanna open up to me but I thought wrong.

I've been telling her to go for an HIV test long before all these, of which she promises to go for it but she ends up giving me so many excuses why she couldn't, like being busy and all that.

So this particular night she came over to my place and we started talking, I asked her again if she was having an affair with someone else but she denied again. I needed to know because I didn't want to waste my time with anyone, I wanted to know so that I could know where to place her.

So I told her I'd gone for my own HIV test, and she needed to go for hers as well. She wanted to know the result of my test but I told her never to mind cos I won't and if she's lucky enough, hers might just be different from mine, knowing we've had it raw too many times.

I think she got struck by the cord, so she started pestering me and begging me in fear to show her my result, but I refused blatantly. I stylishly told her she's really done so much in my life by changing me to whom I am and preparing me for what I wasn't ever prepared for.

She thought I was HIV positive, I was putting her on her toes cos I didn't come out clear, then I asked her who she's been sleeping with apart from me. I begged her for the truth this time, that telling me the truth is the only thing that will make me show her my result. That was when she started crying, telling me how she got pushed by friends to dating this guy, not only that, she's been having unprotected sex with this same guy and at the same time with me.

I didn't see the writing on the wall at all so all these was so surprising to me. After telling me all that, I told her I'd not done any test, and I'm grateful I know the truth now and the truth has set me free.

I dumped her sorry ass cos no amount of pleas could change my heart. A couple of weeks after, I did my HIV test, with my heart buried in my lungs, but thank God I'm negative and I'm not gonna screw this second chance I've got.

So pls readers, no girl is worth the raw no matter how much you feel you trust her. And also, checking your HIV status is the only way to know you are positive cos before then I thought I was cos of so many symptoms I used to have but surprisingly, after knowing I am negative, all the symptoms stopped.

thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
ask yhurselvs...

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Ade001ng(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good of you!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:

True talk..

But if my guy ever cheat on me,I will simply take a work.

Yepp, a blow work cool
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by bummyla(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abeg! No sex till after marriage! Zip it up people! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by braine(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

I've dealt with a girl that lies exactly like this and had to end the shii. It is well with the kind of girls we see these days.

3 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by maryhaam(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
I wish I have answers,when you claim you love someone,hurting the person in anyways is not love,sincerely I know what I want,dont know about others,if you are not sure abt the ship don't sail.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Revolva(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hahahah I like dat no gal is worth it.....all girls are d. Same weda na ashewo or ur girlfriend..na dier face just make dem look different
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by sigiyaya(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
managermahmud:
The Best cure for HIV is abstinence. If you've got an uncontrollable conj box, then use condom

But meanwhile, conjy is a bastard
YES!
It is konji not conjy,
duo i gave u a like....

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by ElFenomeno1: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
So watz the moral lesson of ur story undecided

Please ask him again! LOL

Men cheat... Women cheat... If you get hit, deal with it and move on!

Fu....ck all of ya!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by trapQ: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blind is even an understatement. Deaf, dumb and stup!d does it.
vani86:

Some people are intellectually blind. You dont have to waste your time on that type.

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by sonsama(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

Thanks for ta

king your time to read. Have a nice day.
Im sure you are a serial cheater. Only pple we cheat are curious to know if other did.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
freshcvvs:

Dear i believe you meant walk and not work.

Hope your bf is not the cheating type because work hard oh..

Tnx
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by nigeriancuban: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:

have you explore the possibility that you might just be paranoid,anyways now that you be pushed her away,are you satisfied with yourself now?

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
I expect our ladies on this forum to also publish a sequel!!!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by MizFrances(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
managermahmud:
The Best cure for HIV is abstinence. If you've got an uncontrollable conj box, then use condom

But meanwhile, conjy is a bastard
YES!
What of those that get it through other means? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by amikeem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by happney65: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na why una dey have unprotected sex in the first Place?My take has being,No condom,no sex.Fact

2 Likes

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by nigeriancuban: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
no coment
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by MemphisDepay(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

The moral lesson is there staring at you and you can't even see it.
your reply was priceless!

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by adsami1: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
dah my bf should test me pretending to av done HIV test to knw if am cheating on him??

If dem wn ban me make dem ban me....cos ur comment b like say u be mumu

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Bobnotrouble: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:

Because some boys cheat!
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mrsixfeet:

This is a beautiful thread. Thanks for this
You are welcome bro.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by PUMPIN11(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
emmboy:

................ur story aint so touching bt d last part, i mean d advice part was very persuasive n challenging....thank you

1 Like

Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by mizzyboy007: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Harbosede02:

the moral lesson is that you should stop sleeping around.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abbey2sam:

thanks for sharing
You are welcome.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
nigeriancuban:
have you explore the possibility that you might just be paranoid,anyways now that you be pushed her away,are you satisfied with yourself now?
Anything wrong with that? Lol. Guess you're an advocate of that.
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by Taiwo20(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
why do some girls cheat?
*do
The question should have been: "why do people cheat ?"
Re: The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me by murphyibiam15(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Atlantian:
HIV is not what I am afraid of. My greatest fear is being broke. With cash money HIV positive people can live comfortable for the rest of their natural lifespan.
is that what u think?..health is far greater than wealth if u dont know.yar'adua;stella obasanjo;Alemesiya;miriam babangida all had what we call money which nobody else in Nigeria has but yet they didnt have health..take charge of your health bro.

and for ur info who told u that a hiv patient has same life expectancy as normal ppl is washing ur brain

check out side effects of some hiv drugs like lamivudine;starvudine;emtricitabine;nevirapine and come to me later...u can google them.

am just trying to make u know that been positive is not what u should carelessly take to get.God bless u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.