Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80052 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by 9japatroit(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
no pinshure?,after all the long torey,gerraarra here!.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.

sorry babe, I do not understand

I flaunt mine

the only thing I can't wear is leggings and a short top

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by cristweeezy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
I can flatten it for u. U know woh they call me on the street? 'King of butt flattener'
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
and i dnt tink it only naija men....na dem carry am for head pass

Trust me it's all over the world but Nigerians as opposed to say Swedes may be more loose in their sexual suggestions and innuendos.

When you're stacked you draw attention to yourself, good or bad. I don't recognize rail thin waifs whatsoever but I don't also catcall or disrespect ladies with proportions.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by sisisioge: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin. I sincerely sympathise with you sweetie. The ukwu struggle is one I don't mind taking o so I could gallantly quick the size 8 dresses. However, my grandma who has her legs to deal with now is a huge convincer...she had quite the assets grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by omogbolahanwon(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
pls park well if u get big ass u need to wave it high on ur waist. as for me I love girls with big ass.don't ask me why.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by joseph1832(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Hold your head high and walk like the queen that you are. What you have is what girls like Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian and others use butt implants and surgery to get.

So whenever you walk pass and men/guys make remarks at your beautiful behind, just see it as a complement. Remember not every man is a gentleman, those who shout 'ukwu' are only showing you their childishness.

So take a bow and roll your butt! You're wonderfully made.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Harmored(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
cut it nah mtcheeeew ladies are looking for ass you u are complaining your own is to big,is it not God blessings go and cut no one will look at u again PEACE OUT
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by M4gunners: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op you won't understand simply because you are not a guy simple.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
aim5:

Are you sure that it'll die down soon? I mean, most African men have loved voluptuous women since time immemorial.
that's not true.
ancient cultures in Africa consisted of mainly skinny people. a fat . . . or voluptuous, to use your own words, woman would be very rare and not worth chasing after.

in the early independence as well, nothing really changed. most of the most sought after female celebrities were skinny . . . of sorts. really, if you think about it, the fad began rather very recently. and i still don't understand it. nor do i subscribe to it.

all of these fracas would have been completely alien to someone from 2005.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am used to men staring jor, it was in dubai that I got the shock of my life, I tot it was only black men that were crazy abt big booties until I met some Arab and Irish dudes.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Get yourself some fine orisirisi Agbada...
Obsession alert.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Picture of your ukwu or I won't believe you have itit angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by quickly: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

My sista yansh carry magnetic energy if u don't know. A woman's yansh has the power to disable a man's brain for some reason

Also according to eistein , mass of yansh multiplied by the speed of moment of yansh is equal to E energy.

Dat na the formula for bomb so u see yansh get power too

E (magnetic energy)= c (speed of yansh movement)2 ×
Mass (heaviness or roundness of yansh).

QED

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Ensquare(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Its becauses our eyes is very sensitive to macrony
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Emac34: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dey pix first
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Iamthoney(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:
Why are you all asking for pictures, I am not here to advertise myself. I can be very shy that's part of the reasons I don't have my picture on Nairaland.

I just wanted to know how other ladies cope that's the reason for this.
Big boobs over big butts anytime anyday, but if a gal has both then imma call her Miss blessing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
that's not true.
ancient cultures in Africa consisted of mainly skinny people. a fat . . . or voluptuous, to use your own words, woman would be very rare and not worth chasing after.

in the early independence as well, nothing really changed. most of the most sought after female celebrities were skinny . . . of sorts. really, if you think about it, the fad began rather very recently. and i still don't understand it. nor do i subscribe to it.

all of these fracas would have been completely alien to someone from 2005.

I'm not arguing that slim women weren't adored by African men either, but still African women with nice derrieres have always been attractive to African men. I don't mean overweight or obese women, I mean women with banging curves.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by LexingtonSteele(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
You've no idea about the sensation derived from placing a 42inches of fleshy butt in a pole position especially in an interracial arrangement. #blackonwhite
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by jornie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
H

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
curvydamsel:
Am used to men staring jor, it was in dubai that I got the shock of my life, I tot it was only black men that were crazy abt big booties until I met some Arab and Irish dudes.

Jesu! That can't be you in your DP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Because the posterior fat(Buttocks) is healthier than the anterior fat(Belly). Besides, it exaggerate female's real beauty.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by kokomilala(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Come on! You're enjoying the attention, This is false humility.You only want to be praised more.That's why you're suppressing the good feel...lol! Enjoy the moment! But, be humble.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by petkoffDrake(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

I don't just understand, I feel so shy.
u? have big butt? u call that big butt? . . Y U TOO DEY LIE LIKE THIS...?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

U know ma haus abi
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pinshures ma'am
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by onadana: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
am not...infact it turns me off.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:

u? have big butt? u call that big butt?
Y U TOO DEY LIE LIKE THIS...?
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by CaptPlanet(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
quickly:

My sisto yansh carry magnetic energy if u don't know. A woman's yansh has the power to disable a man's brain for some reason

Also according to eistein , mass of yansh multiplied by the speed of moment of yansh is equal to E energy.

Dat na the formula for nuclear bomb so u see yansh get power too

E (magnetic energy)= c (speed of yansh movement)2 ×
Mass (heaviness or roundness of yansh).

QED

I give up

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

This is what you should do-BOOST UP YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE.It is your God's given body asset.Every one has theirs.

You know we guys are stimulated visually.So that is why you see guys drooping out saliva like goat stake on a stick when you pass by.

That should not be of concern to you.I guess,ladies also make comment at guys too when they see an handsome dude passing by.

It is a natural thing.Morever,if people don't talk about you,that means you are not existing.

Abeg,ginger your swagga.Here in Warri,we will say," abeg pepper them".

Cheer up sister. You are wonderfully created by God.God made no mistake in your physique.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by pbs4real(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Enahi:

Lol common am not making this up for what na. Besides I wanted the ladies to contribute not you guys.
oya everyone wants to see ur pix even the ladies grin didn't u read comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.