Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81775 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ayo0147(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
congrat......
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by wendddy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
:Pbad belle is allowed, e no easy
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
LexMacquin:

Lol! dude! Don't be petty, it's OK to be poor, the problem is having a poverty mentality and deciding to stay that way.

Ever heard the saying, "if you must dream, Dream BIG"? yeah! that's what I thought.

I know that's what is in your head!!

But I tell you, man does not need something that collosal to live big....

There are many compartments in that house she won't reach for a month!!

She can get all she needs in something smaller than d@

What's the use?!

So dont try to insult anyone for taking life so simple!!

It doesn't mean they are poor

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Bro, do her a favour, just allow her to enjoy her wealth and life while they last, what she does with it, its her problem not yours

Av not said anything to warrant all dis long talk....its just a comment from Godly point of view
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by drehdinho(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
No hate intended. The house is very beautiful and she's blessed.
But vanity upon vanity,they say, all is vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
estagirl:
Vanity
[size=18pt]No. It is not vanity. It is a good property.
Investing in real estate is better than investing in a luxury ride.
But with N800 million, I can become the landlord of 20 luxury flats on the mainland and make enough money from them and still afford a mansion on Banana Island. And this is what Linda Ikeji should have done if she had intelligent advisers.
N800 million will build an estate on Lagos mainland. And each luxury flat can be rented for N3 million annually or sold for N50 million.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by onlineresource: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tonnierichy:

What's the use?!

and of what business is that to you if she does not reach there for 12 months.
She worked for her money and enjoying her life and can do whatever she likes
with her money.

Its hers not yours...

All this am reading here are just the common mans poor mentality.

Wise up and start dreaming big for yourself to get to that position of having
so much for yourself.

Every successful man/woman will never say they are comfortable where they are
hence the reason they are getting richer and richer by the day because they are doing more.

Also some are saying its not from blogging shes getting that money. I laugh in swahili if only you know
how much is been paid to her daily from various company...

Her success is a result of over 8 years of doing what she loves... GOSSIPS smiley smiley

so if you think you can just start or do what shes doing... Be prepared to spend that long amount of time...

@all, Never let where you are dictate the kind of life that you want to live. Dream BIG and aspire to do more
for yourself and family, But then not everybody will get to the top.

ONLY THOSE THAT TAKES ACTION AND ARE CONSISTENT IN IT ACTUALLY GET TO THE TOP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by onlineresource: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
drehdinho:
No hate intended. The house is very beautiful and she's blessed.
But vanity upon vanity,they say, all is vanity

have the kind of money that she has before saying all is vanity...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by waltec(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats. I receive mine in faith. It can only get better
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
favourlove1:
husband ? That's all you u can come up with. Abeg husband na truphy? You are the biggest hypocrite! Get a life live it n leave her alone. Sadist! If it were a guy now all of you would be singing his praises but cuz its a woman all you come here to say is trash
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by aikman2k(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?
so in your village women pick husbands on the street... guy stop hating for goodness sake. Be happy for good so that good will come to you

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by onlineresource: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
livinbygrace:

Nobody is hating ,but lets face the fact,there is no way she could have coughed out such money 850m from blogging alone (copy and paste).Even outstanding and well known publishers can't do so in short while,forget all this hard work pays mantra.Any man that does not know how his or her mate makes it will run endlessly till he gets tired.Thwre is more than the blogging.

When you come to understand the true value of money and investment, you will understand better.

thats the reason why shes doing so well than other bloggers...

because she blogs does not means she does not have other investment or businesses that no one has every reason to know about.

All the established bloggers you are talking about... have they spent up to 8 years blogging and building their business the right way aside from this forum here.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
aikman2k:
so in your village women pick husbands on the street... guy stop hating for goodness sake. Be happy for good so that good will come to you
ok sir
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by drehdinho(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
onlineresource:

have the kind of money that she has before saying all is vanity...

and that's why I put 'no hate intended'. It's a good thing that she acquired such a huge and beautiful mansion. Am only talking introspectively about what will become of the gigantic building and all the wealth garnered here on earth by people; which we aren't going to take any to heaven
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Forwetinnah: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
YOU GUYS SHOULD QUIT ASKING THIS BABE TO MARRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I CAN BET MY HEAD SHE WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN! ! THE PERCENTAGE IS VERY SLIM! EXCEPT THE VERY WEALTHY NIGERIAN S and not the bunch of stupid boys littered here.

Some bastards still have the guts to abuse this beautiful house.GO THEF 20 NAIRA FOR WARRI NA, MAKE OCHUKO MAMA FIRST BATH YOU FISH WATER BEFORE FUEL WATER. ANIMALS AND NDI AFO OSE! cheesy cheesy grin

...no mind all these broke niggas everywhere

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Forwetinnah: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Most Nigerian men can fear woman wey get money die!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are already filled with jealousy and hate on this thread.
UNA THINK SAY THIS GURL GO FIT MARRY UNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
When time reach she go marry one better billionaire oyibo husband wey low self esteem no dey kill cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ndi ara! You guys want women who are independent until they start earning cool money, you now run away like tse tse fly wey see Sniper! Poverty stricken bastards! !!

Nigerian men and complex issues...they're so easily intimidated

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by onlineresource: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
drehdinho:

and that's why I put 'no hate intended'. It's a good thing that she acquired such a huge and beautiful mansion. Am only talking introspectively about what will become of the gigantic building and all the wealth garnered here on earth by people; which we aren't going to take any to heaven

Whatever becomes of the building is no ones business or concern because its hers and for her family.

You should be concerned about yourself.

Ever heard of inheritance and before you say shes not married or has not child to pass it on to...
Its not only her child she can pass all what she has acquired to

And you can only talk that way if you know everything about their spiritual life.
If you dont, then you dont need to bring that up.

Every man/woman for himself and God.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Nigerian men and complex issues...they're so easily intimidated

You dey mind them?
I don't k ow who dey are competing with. Remembered back in school when I got one very small tutuke car wey I dey drive then.All the vile remarks came from the guys.Funny is, from that car, I will bring out mens inner wears to sale to the same idiots!Of course they were angry that there was really nothing in them I want.If I go class, hustle my money, buy my drink, smoke my weed,what else do I need from them? Na that one dey pain them.

Look, when it comes to the in issue of gold digging, sometimes the men instigate it.As I'm speaking with you now, there are two guys that hates me to the bone because I refused to take anything from them.Infact one openly insulted me in a supermarket because I declined his offer to pay for what picked.Thats y I'm very outspoken and don't mind whose horse us gored.I know them too well.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lolaluv1(f): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Most Nigerian men can fear woman wey get money die!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are already filled with jealousy and hate on this thread.
UNA THINK SAY THIS GURL GO FIT MARRY UNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
When time reach she go marry one better billionaire oyibo husband wey low self esteem no dey kill cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ndi ara! You guys want women who are independent until they start earning cool money, you now run away like tse tse fly wey see Sniper! Poverty stricken bastards! !!

Loooooool. Very apt!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided

Bro, abi na Sis?, the fuss isn't about the mansion.

It's about how a young, single, attractive lady just raised the bar on true independence by sheer hard work and determination. And being rewarded with the primest of properties(Banana Island).

Not by 'Oloshoing'. Not by 'marrying rich'. In Nigeria.

That my dear, is a BIG achievement.

Now bow down and pay homage! grin

#allhail #queenikeji #bosslady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
their sisters and mothers are yet to marry but its Linda they come and bash all the time

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]No. It is not vanity. It is a good property.
Investing in real estate is better than investing in a luxury ride.
But with N800 million, I can become the landlord of 20 luxury flats on the mainland and make enough money from them and still afford a mansion on Banana Island. And this is what Linda Ikeji should have done if she had intelligent advisers.
N800 million will build an estate on Lagos mainland. And each luxury flat can be rented for N3 million annually or sold for N50 million.[/size]
hate it when people act like mr know it all instead of congratulating, even here webmasters think they know more than seun but he beats them, if ur idea is so good take your money and buy those 20 luxury flats who said Linda wants them

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
someone should give me her mobile number
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tonnierichy:

What's the use?!

Now we can talk like adult minds that we are!

Please note I'm not insulting, if you look closely you did all that. I apologise if you felt insulted all the same.

Just like our fingers, our needs differ to a large extent. Who am i to be judge of one's choice of house size, its cost or what-not.

My brother, when you see success, just appreciate it for what it is and move on.
Besides, the way I see you, if you happen to be on her same level of financial success (that's if you're not yet), you'd purchase an even bigger property.

Una wey dey use "richie" as suffix. Lol!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Illverbz: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
ok sir
But you dey find trouble o grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Illverbz: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
LexMacquin:

Please note I'm not insulting, if you look closely you did all that. I apologise if you felt insulted all the same.

Just like our fingers, our needs differ to a large extent. Who am i to be judge of one's choice of house size, its cost or what-not.

My brother, when you see success, just appreciate it for what it is and move on.
Besides, the way I see you, if you happen to be on her same level of financial success (that's if you're not yet), you'd purchase an even bigger property.

I tell you bro. These people eh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
zoelife:

Bro, abi na Sis?, the fuss isn't about the mansion.

It's about how a young, single, attractive lady just raised the bar on true independence by sheer hard work and determination. And being rewarded with the primest of properties(Banana Island).

Not by 'Oloshoing'. Not by 'marrying rich'. In Nigeria.

That my dear, is a BIG achievement.

Now bow down and pay homage! grin

#allhail #queenikeji #bosslady
she is your god,queen and your boss cheesy all this girls no go kill person

Stop worshipping humans, you can be what you want to be and btw what have you accomplished in life that you cannot compare yourself with Linda ikeji? grin or do you just want to zombie yourself around your god?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Godmother(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
livinbygrace:

No hating and congrats to her.It's not hard work but smart work.Forget all dis blogging excuse ,there is more to it.No blogging can fetch u that amount in a shortwhile.Some folks are so gullible.Hard work my Ars !!!

Its possible she invested the proceeds from her blog to get more money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
LexMacquin:

Lol....

Me am a man!!

I dont know if she's planning to get married! If she is and still won't leave d house behind, then I bet she'll be marrying a "wife" and not a husband!! Cos I'd expect her to go to a husband's house....

And if she marries a husband, wah will the.happen to d house?!

Its her business aw she got her money and what she spends it on...am only wondering y she would need something d@ big!!

There are better ways to spend millions na!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
she is your god,queen and your boss cheesy all this girls no go kill person

Stop worshipping humans, you can be what you want to be and btw what have you accomplished in life that you cannot compare yourself with Linda ikeji? grin or do you just want to zombie yourself around your god?

Oh dear.

It's hopeless. angry sad

HBP is real! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by goldstarpamela(f): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided

Nawaooo! @ least b happy for her. Let me ask u, do u have one?if its not one of the hardest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.