Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81779 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by HerRoyalFlyness(f): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nawa oo I see haters everywhere. If alhaji buy house 4 u, u b ashawo. If u manage marry rich bobo & he puts u in dis kind of house, u be gold digger. If u make ur own money & buy ur own house, na wahala. Abeg make we here word jare.The babe try and its a beautiful house, husband or no husband. She's an achiever and I love dat. Haters can jump into d lagoon if dem no lyk am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, the person wey dey chop her us very much hidden and very much magacious! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The babe dey code big time! But I doubt if it's a Nigerian maga. Just check as Susan Peters quietly married her wealthy husband,no be all these one way before marriage husband people don carry her matter come instagram amd nairaland.

Wetin concern you? undecidedundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:
Nawa oo I see haters everywhere. If alhaji buy house 4 u, u b ashawo. If u manage marry rich bobo & he puts u in dis kind of house, u be gold digger. If u make ur own money & buy ur own house, na wahala. Abeg make we here word jare.The babe try and its a beautiful house, husband or no husband. She's an achiever and I love dat. Haters can jump into d lagoon if dem no lyk am.
You don finish?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
God should better not make me rich and give me a husband that has low self worth. I rather remain poor instead so we can live in peace, else I will frustrate his life!

If HIM JUST TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL TERRIBLE BECAUSE OF MY MONEY! OH GOD, I GO PUT CANE FOR HIM LEFT EAR, DRAG AM COMOT FROM HIM RIGHT EAR!

angryangryangry
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kayo80(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
This is so vulgar... I really hope she knows the danger of what she is doing by all these unnecessary publicity.

A fruit that hides itself will not be plucked, but will grow to be the ripest in the tree.

...And then it falls to the ground, and is eaten by ants, or gets rotten. What a waste of existence.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
Person wey dey chop that thing sha - Make him carry go , I no jealous am grin
Toto get size. cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
IT'S ONLY FOOOOLISH MEN THAT WILL HATE THIS ACHIEVEMENT. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ASHAWO WEY BUILD MANSION STILL BE ACHIEVER, SOME OF YOUR WIVES DO ASHAWO STILL CARRY GHANA MUST GO ENTER UNA EMPTY HOUSE cheesy grin
SOME OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE FUCCCKKING CRETINS LIKE YOU THAT CANT EVEN AFFORD MONEY FOR THE ABORTION OF YOUR DAMN FOETUS! grin grin

Linda carry go jare! Enjoy your hard work! Bastards got mouth, so they can talk! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
I have a lot of investigations to do concerning this "Linda Ikeja" of a girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrBasketball: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
E be like say Linda Ikeja bribed some girls to defend her here on Nairaland. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:

Don't mind idiots littered here.
For the sake of the intelligent Nigerian men, most of whom are hardly based here, i for don generalise for this thread. Confused sets of frustrated leeches, they are!
Were they expecting her to work hard for years and not reap success. Some ignorant ones are still suggesting she will not marry because of this? !? Lmao. If that chick is dating a Nigerian, it definitely must be in the News! I bet she knows what she is doing, because seriously, no time to deal with emaciated , low self worthy fucktards around in the name of husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by omotessie(f): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Lovely House.... Congrats sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Rexnegro(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
This is definitely not blogging money alone...she maybe piping one billionaire u no...Good for her sha. When she use d toilet let us see also...I don't no why nigerians love showing up their acquisition/achievement on social media..somehow somehow I feel they re attracting robbers, kidnappers etc to themselves
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by sotel(f): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Isokay,we all know she dint steal it,she bot d aos.. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by olu1759(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided
do you have a 2 bedroom flat of your own,appreciate wot God has done for her,so that you own will come too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bayonino: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2015
You all waste you time browsing through her thrashy gossip blog, while she make money from you all undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lancee(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:

Nice comment ..congrats linda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by tetradollar: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2015
big congrats, girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by MrsMiller: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Some Nigerians are so pathetic this is why I worry what the future holds for this country if the youths are this small and narrow minded. Linda is an Icon and a trailblazer and should inspire us all to aim beyond our nose and achieve the unachievable and impossible. She’s not blaming the govt for unemployment or working in Shell or looting public funds or collecting Tithes and Offerings or doing Runz/soft prostitution or enduring an abusive marriage because of the comfort of money. No, she worth billions and legitimately so! Haters, stop ‘orubebeing” yourself! How many 35yr olds in Nigeria (male or female) can achieve this level of success SELF MADE and LEGITIMATELY Or even middle aged and senior citizens just in a space of 5yrs Those claiming she has other crooked sources of income, that’s just your jealousy, inferiority complex and mediocre mindset talking, if you can’t prove it keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself. If someone makes over 360Million a year, why wouldn’t they be able to afford this house if it’ll make them happy? STOP HATING AND START CELEBRATING. Jealousy and bad mouthing only makes you LAME! The right man would find his way into her mansion and claim her if its meant to be so but until then, ROCK ON ROCKSTAR! we are coming behind you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lancee(m): 1:41am On Oct 18, 2015
MrsMiller:
Some Nigerians are so pathetic this is why I worry what the future holds for this country if the youths are this small and narrow minded. Linda is an Icon and a trailblazer and should inspire us all to aim beyond our nose and achieve the unachievable and impossible. She’s not blaming the govt for unemployment or working in Shell or looting public funds or collecting Tithes and Offerings or doing Runz/soft prostitution or enduring an abusive marriage because of the comfort of money. No, she worth billions and legitimately so! Haters, stop ‘orubebeing” yourself! How many 35yr olds in Nigeria (male or female) can achieve this level of success SELF MADE and LEGITIMATELY Or even middle aged and senior citizens just in a space of 5yrs Those claiming she has other crooked sources of income, that’s just your jealousy, inferiority complex and mediocre mindset talking, if you can’t prove it keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself. If someone makes over 360Million a year, why wouldn’t they be able to afford this house if it’ll make them happy? STOP HATING AND START CELEBRATING. Jealousy and bad mouthing only makes you LAME! The right man would find his way into her mansion and claim her if its meant to be so but until then, ROCK ON ROCKSTAR! we are coming behind you!

U nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by alexov(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2015
We can finally say goodbye to that black gate background she uses for her pictures.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bummyla(m): 2:59am On Oct 18, 2015
congratulations Dear! Hard work pays oooh! Love You! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2015
wolexino:

...and after dat wat will happen to d fruit, pls complete d story,d suspense is killing
Lol. It will fall down and rot. cheesy

Nobody can escape death, but we it to ourselves not expose ourselves to unnecessary danger. That's the meaning of the proverb.

I am happy for her, but she should pipe it down because there are more people unhappy about her success than those that are genuinely happy. The heart of man is desperately wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Pidggin(f): 3:04am On Oct 18, 2015
This Linda lady is a rare gem smiley

Hardwork pays big time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mummymi: 3:26am On Oct 18, 2015
HUMMMMM
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kaffyadeakeem(f): 3:30am On Oct 18, 2015
she must be fronting for some people.watch out for part 2.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ojeffo: 3:38am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided
This hating fool is here counting how many females have hot how many houses..bro sorry..i feel ur pain! U will buy ur own cement too one day. For now try hard to afford 3square meal n stop living off ur sister n girlfriend..#iknowU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by NemzySeries(m): 4:09am On Oct 18, 2015
who is gonna b doing d "moving in" wen she finally gets maarried?.......sum gals dey give aspiring husbands high jump abeg...so 4 a sincere guy dat wanna date her him sef must get hauz for plantain island too
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mrodogu: 4:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
let me know when she releases her pix pooing in her banana toilet
no mind am she dey even dey tell us make we work hard as if na only blog giv am d bar, all dis politician Don sample am finish
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by hollypagan: 4:15am On Oct 18, 2015
ohh babe you cant live here alone, you need a man iam interested
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
masonkz:

Smdh at your sense of reasoning. A lady shouldn't acquire wealth all cos she has to have a husband.

Always walk around with a brain. It'll do you much good.
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
happney65:

So without an Husband she isnt fulfilled?Shiorr
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
remiotega:

brainless.... Dats y u ar poor... Men like u ar d reason being single is better.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.