Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81769 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by owoatiswag(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Part-time Olosho!!!!

taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nnemuka(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2015
bikerboy1:
A single lady living in a big empty house alone,

that could be worrisome if you ask me.
but it would be awesome for a single guy to live in a mansion? Hypocrites grin grin grin grin
Linda i am motivated seeing your pix joor...
Ama be like you someday......

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2015
LexMacquin:

poverty speaking.

You are cursed already!! Lemme just leave you!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
If only I fit know the baba lawo weh put incisions for her toto weh deh make maga pay dat type of money then make I just put an for hand.

Maybe na Google CEO knack that one time just wire $10m dollars put for account.

Abi na good luck Jonathan deh knack dat toto?

I no envy you ooo Linda. God weh bring you maga to pay go being mine too. D money large though.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by vansfks: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2015
bikerboy1:

Bought it for her clan

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Awoofawo(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
angry Seems now that Toto don expired (Married) Seun attenttion don shift to Linda

Na Liinda season we dey ow on Nairalandgrin

Oga Seun I hail you, na only you wan shagg all these fine babes on Nairaland, pity awon boys smaall na!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
marriedvirgin:
i'm glad you noticed the level of hate and low self esteem dear
they haven't seen anything yet.
women are topping 6 figure bank accounts now.
wait till i launch my jewellery line next month mtchewwwww wailing wailers

My dear you just not even stop there! God will make you launch a lot more, and more and more.Continue your hard work nne, and any bastards with low self esteem dares you, if you can arrange better soldiers wey go dey flog am every month. They should be on monthly salaries too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Awoofawo(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear you just not even stop there! God will make you launch a lot more, and more and more.Continue your hard work nne, and any bastards with low self esteem dares you, if you can arrange better soldiers wey go dey flog am every month. They should be on monthly salaries too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I fear this woman o!!! Monthly flogging arrangee!!! Third degree Mad!!! Ki ni awon boys se to yen?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

but it would be awesome for a single guy to live in a mansion? Hypocrites grin grin grin grin
Linda i am motivated seeing your pix joor...
Ama be like you someday......

Be like her someday? Huh. Single and rich with no husband or child? Maybe that not be your portion IJN. Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nnemuka(f): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

Be like her someday? Huh. Single and rich with no husband or child? Maybe that not be your portion IJN. Smh
What is marriage? Children will still come with or without a husband.

Dont misunderstand me, Marriage is good! Money/Success is also good grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Tonnierichy:

You are cursed already!! Lemme just leave you!!

Lol! dude! Don't be petty, it's OK to be poor, the problem is having a poverty mentality and deciding to stay that way.

Ever heard the saying, "if you must dream, Dream BIG"? yeah! that's what I thought.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Dubemkelly(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Tonnierichy:
But wah does she want to do with all dis?!

Its way too big!!
Bro, do her a favour, just allow her to enjoy her wealth and life while they last, what she does with it, its her problem not yours

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

What is marriage? Children will still come with or without a husband.

Dont misunderstand me, Marriage is good! Money/Success is also good grin
Just checking. Which ever make she try get one. Age isn't on her side either.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Dubemkelly(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2015
adeaks:
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided
When you have achieved success, u not shy talking about it, its a thing of pride and happiness... Shes def gonna blog about you, when u eventually get recognised and ur success story speaks volume about u. For now, try work hard and expect good results

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Awoofawo:

I fear this woman o!!! Monthly flogging arrangee!!! Third degree Mad!!! Ki ni awon boys se to yen?

Nothing oooooooooooooo. I no send most of your attitudes here.Most nigerian males have very bad selfworth and esteem, and really confused. Sometimes I find it difficult understanding you guys.You guys want a good wife material who is independent, and then feel threatened when she is getting at the top of her career, does that make sense? What are you guys scared of. I don't pray to marry a husband that feels threatened about my success. Definitely, I believe my wealth is his and most decisions I shall leave in his care.Naturally sef, I'm the kind that spends money on frivolous things and must need the support of my husband most times.I will not make him lack my attention, sure I will always be there even in the kitchen.

But the day he chose to pull me down! Or feel threatened despite my love and affection, I swear I will make him attempt suicide. I will frustrate his life! I need to happy, If he can't provide that for me, I will render him useless!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nothing oooooooooooooo. I no send most of your attitudes here.Most nigerian males have very bad selfworth and esteem, and really confused. Sometimes I find it difficult understanding you guys.You guys want a good wife material who is independent, and then feel threatened when she is getting at the top of her career, does that make sense? What are you guys scared of. I don't pray to marry a husband that feels threatened about my success. Definitely, I believe my wealth is his and most decisions I shall leave in his care.Naturally sef, I'm the kind that spends money on frivolous things and must need the support of my husband most times.I will not make him lack my attention, sure I will always be there even in the kitchen.

But the day he chose to pull me down! Or feel threatened despite my love and affection, I swear I will make him attempt suicide. I will frustrate his life! I need to happy, If he can't provide that for me, I will render him useless!

EggovinMma leave matter go church abegi. U have made your point. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

EggovinMma leave matter go church abegi. U have made your point. grin grin

I don go my church come back. Didn't even stay long cos I was purging. I go pour "shake off" inside beer wey I drink last night cry cry cry cry cry

Now I'm pooing it off! embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Awoofawo(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

The true is that most women when they become more successful thaan their men usually become full of them, show laack of respect for their husbands. Personally I am not against my woman being more well to do than me as long as she remains humble and recognized the fact of my been the head of the family.......but how many successful ladies would do that in Nigeria ma? Those who are not even successful are giving their men hard times with all thier arrogance wahala, unleadable, unfaithfulnes etc

To be honest there are exceptional ladies out there, who are commendable and worthy, finding one is a big wahala. That is why even the Bible said "He who find a (good) wife......."

Is the bold porion of your post, a vivid representation of your personality, If it is.......I fear you double fold o!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by davereal(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Oboooi...I twale for this babe. May God continue to bless your hustle. You must not marry in life to fulfill purpose. Just keep doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Awoofawo:

The true is that most women when they become more successful thaan their men usually become full of them, show laack of respect for their husbands. Personally I am not against my woman being more well to do than me as long as she remains humble and recognized the fact of my been the head of the family.......but how many successful ladies would do that in Nigeria ma? Those who are not even successful are giving their men hard times with all thier arrogance wahala, unleadable, unfaithfulnes etc

To be honest there are exceptional ladies out there, who are commendable and worthy, finding one is a big wahala. That is why even the Bible said "He who find a (good) wife......."

Is the bold porion of your post, a vivid representation of your personality, If it is.......I fear you double fold o!

Yes some ladies do that while most men do worst!
Look, the tides are turned o and you men better sit up! Ladies are now beginning to understand that that working hard pays in the long run and must do everything to get there even if they turn to selling their virtues and succumb to vice . Most Women are are liabilities to their husbands see shiite every day!#FACT

So why won't they do the same when in the same position as men?

@ the bolded, those who know me well know that I have a tiny line that runs between love and HATE . NOBODY CAN MAKE ME FEEL UNHAPPY, ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME MAYBE. I don't see the reason why you should be scared of my outburst, yet, deliberately ignore the parts where I vowed to play my wifely duties. I am 27, I'm not yet married and truth be told sometimes I think about it, most times I ignore it.I don't want to make mistake in marriage because I really don't want to be unhappy, because if I do, there's big problem because me no dey listen to pastor advice or priest own.Na the one wey evil spirit tell me I dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by livinbygrace: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
ajademola2000:
I tire for them, don't know why some people choose to hate when someone do great things

Nobody is hating ,but lets face the fact,there is no way she could have coughed out such money 850m from blogging alone (copy and paste).Even outstanding and well known publishers can't do so in short while,forget all this hard work pays mantra.Any man that does not know how his or her mate makes it will run endlessly till he gets tired.Thwre is more than the blogging.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by favourlove1: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?
husband ? That's all you u can come up with. Abeg husband na truphy? You are the biggest hypocrite! Get a life live it n leave her alone. Sadist! If it were a guy now all of you would be singing his praises but cuz its a woman all you come here to say is trash

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by livinbygrace: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Godmother:
I'm so happy for Linda Ikeji. This just goes to show that in life you can achieve anything you set your heart to with hardwork, prayer, determination and patience. #lindamymentor

No hating and congrats to her.It's not hard work but smart work.Forget all dis blogging excuse ,there is more to it.No blogging can fetch u that amount in a shortwhile.Some folks are so gullible.Hard work my Ars !!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Awoofawo(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes some ladies do that while most men do worst!
Look, the tides are turned o and you men better sit up! Ladies are now beginning to understand that that working hard pays in the long run and must do everything to get there even if they turn to selling their virtues and succumb to vice . Most Women are are liabilities to their husbands see shiite every day!#FACT

So why won't they do the same when in the same position as men?

@ the bolded, those who know me well know that I have a tiny line that runs between love and HATE . NOBODY CAN MAKE ME FEEL UNHAPPY, ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME MAYBE. I don't see the reason why you should be scared of my outburst, yet, deliberately ignore the parts where I vowed to play my wifely duties. I am 27, I'm not yet married and truth be told sometimes I think about it, most times I ignore it.I don't want to make mistake in marriage because I really don't want to be unhappy, because if I do, there's big problem because me no dey listen to pastor advice or priest own.Na the one wey evil spirit tell me I dey do.

Your ealier and just recent post are right....
I read everything you posts (didn't exclude any of your point)...being manly aggressive is what most men are propabably afraid of in Successful ladies (dictating everything to their men as if they are house boy, mind you men too are guity of same crime)

Look around you and behold the decay of the marriage institution, modern attitudes of ladies contribute the most to making what the homes are.....trying to be equal to men in all ramfication is the main evil be-devil marriage....
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by livinbygrace: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
abbey621:
Enough of the nonsense! She bought a house in banana island, yes very good. This is a great accomplishment and worthy of celebrating but to those thinking she made her money through blogging, I say you are all insane. No amount of advertising income can earn you such an amount.

God bless u,we are on same page here.Leave all dos gullible souls claiming hard work syndrome .
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kenex4ever(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?
no, na either blood money or seks money. IDIOTic idiota

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
She makes a lot of.crazy money, so I ain't surprised. I clubbed with her at her bday celebration in jand, she is approachable but if ur younger than her, she won't continue with u.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awoofawo:

Your ealier and just recent post are right....
I read everything you posts (didn't exclude any of your point)...being manly aggressive is what most men are propabably afraid of in Successful ladies (dictating everything to their men as if they are house boy, mind you men too are guity of same crime)

Look around you and behold the decay of the marriage institution, modern attitudes of ladies contribute the most to making what the homes are.....trying to be equal to men in all ramfication is the main evil be-devil marriage....

The decay of marriage institutions is the men's problem. In an evolving world, the most constant thing is change. Even hard core traditions at one point undergo change.There was a time when women don't work, men exclusively was given the biblical role to work.That was their share of suffering! If today my husband tells me to work and as well push kids put of my system in other meet up to his expections, I'm sorry to say his respect has been reduced by some inch.Its not all decisions he must take. He has given me the right to help the home financially, and he in turn must get a cut out role In the kitchen! Except of course o chose to ignore him and do everything myself (which is likely the case).You don't delegate part of you role to a woman and expect to get 100% loyalty especially when you are wrong. Respect must remain reciprocal!
That's why any mam that does not in anyway contribute to my sucess while we are dating will never dictate how I run my affairs. As long as I fuccck him when he want to, give him kids, cook and do his laundry, stay faithful as well, he has no right to dictate what I do and the investments I make.The day he choose to pay the kids fees , no problem, if he doesn't I pay, if i don't have money, I pull them out and fix them in another affordable school.And these I will do without consulting him.LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by toshmann(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
bikerboy1:

Worry no more. . . I'm moving in cool

Dear Linda Ikeji. . . would you marry me? angry

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.