Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81771 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ogawisdom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Y is she always alone in her pics abi she no get family n frnds
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Elem1: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Some people's heart and mouth are worse than a public toilet. I wonder what life would have been like IF MEN WHERE GOD. The heart of men are indeed desperately WICKED. My joy is that God won't have to read comments on Nairaland before blessing anybody.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Temysteve(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
lordheir:
She got the mansion by my megabytes
lol, how much meg u dey take enter her blog per day.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by amarachi06(f): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided

it is becos she was a nobody in d last five years and the Dangotes and Adenuga's were somebody in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bosschinalu(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
kayvandutch:

How many people with Private jets made their money legitimately in the country majority of them are crooks who swindled banks,looted goverment money and made money through oil subsidy fraud.We should be happy for people that make their money through honest means in the country

And U̶̲̥̅̊ think Bkogging made her almost a billionaire huh?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bestower: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
I dont really envy her buh seriously this is getting too much this days about linda mansion,previously it was tonto dikeh story, now attention has shifted to linda.cant u guys get some other real news and leave this young alone to enjoy her life,afterall,mr seun is richer than her but we do not hear much about his display of wealth.Abeg let me breathe.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by etoroh: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?
see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by eeeeeee: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice house previous pictures did not do it justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by idupaul: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

You don't have common sense joor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Policewoman(f): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na to drop this uniform enter Linda Ikeji work o! How una see am?
Seun see ur life?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ajademola2000(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
I tire for them, don't know why some people choose to hate when someone do great things

Tashaamania:

Okay, just calm your hating asś bruh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by OgaEngr: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Igbo girls rocks! Some girls in some part of Nigeria procreate like rabbits. At 20, they will have about 4 kids. Eventually, none of the kids complete primary school. Breeding beggers and criminals. congrats! Live ur dream dear cos haters gonna hate. How many kids does Bill Gate have?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by engrjosefz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
No matter how big d Manson seem... She can only sleep in one room, on one bed, in a single corner in d house... This life is short to make iron cap... #Vanity_of_life!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Pesuzok(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
I think what she is hyping is just the banana island. Because the house is just ok, we have seen better. The big bathroom with that small rub.

#nothating
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by AKAKAK(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am focusing on the good sides of the story which are no dream is too big if you can dream it you can achieve it five years ago she was no one but today she can afford a mansion in banana island. This should be a lesson to the people that are struggling also that to live in a mansion you dont have to marry a billionaire if you work hard you can buy/build one for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

Is this what Nigerian guys have been reduced to?? Hating on successful women?? Bro,you are a LAZY f*ckboy! A good for nothing irritant.You think you are a gift to all women?? Go and marry Go and marry! Is that all you see when you meet a successful woman?? Chei,same youths who want to lead.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by babakess: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:
let me know when she releases her pix pooing in her banana toilet

I have forgotten you love poo and banana for dinner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by princejayboss: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?

Congrats to her ..... But on a second thought.... Even the hottest blogs like TMZ and his owner, Mr. Levin whose net worth is $15M can not spend almost 700m naira on a house.... The babe linda is balling hard from God knows what.

I respect her huzle...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Malakh: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
humans are vain sha, taking pride in dust, house that would return into the dust hahaha
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kechywillz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
She needs a man by her side! Behind every successful woman,their a man behind her wink Btw,the house is like a hotel,its way too big for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mandax: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption

officiallindaikeji Walking through my massive bedroom...thinking of my life just 5 years ago! #Impossibleisnothing! #Believeinyou. #Mynewhome.

"officiallindaikejiNo dream is too big! No dream is too small! And you're entitled to it! #Believeinyou! My new home! #Grateful"

''You don't have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion..if you work hard you can buy one yourself. #Believeinyou! #Mynewhome!''

source https://instagram.com/p/88zOv2BAcN/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

This Linda Ikeji is a bash. She has similar taste like me.
Please can someone ask her to contact me directly, but not through my office Secretary. Because my office Secretary is male, bachelor more handsome than me, and above all, he is looking for a big girl to hook on to.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by LieDetector(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
Hardwork pays big time,Alot if una wey dey insult this blonde should stop o!
Quote me only if your momma can spell Economics
like seriously, you called linda a blonde? shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
What shall it profit a woman who gains the whole world & don't have a husband whom she can proudly call hers?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by abimbawealth(f): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
I go miss that your black gate oooo

Choi!!! Money good
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
chief sweetus yuzedo - you don get neighbour wey go dey take photo for gate cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ajademola2000(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
That dude needs a rethink not sure if he uses his brain at all
bulletproofmonk:

Is this what Nigerian guys have been reduced to?? Hating on successful women?? Bro,you are a LAZY f*ckboy! A good for nothing irritant.You think you are a gift to all women?? Go and marry Go and marry! Is that all you see when you meet a successful woman?? Chei,same youths who want to lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
adewasco2k:

longest time wink

Hey!! How far? Longest o! Hope you are ok? wink smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Donkunxex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
kayvandutch:

She is doing better than majority of her mates in America and all over the world.The house is worth over $3 million dollars,she is made in any country in the world.She can even become of citizen of Monaco were you need a minimum of $2 million to be a resident,she has made it,she is the epitome of success we all hope to achieve. She decided to invest in the country instead of taking the money to enrich UK or USA,Nigeria is our home we shoud be happy she choose to invest in the country.
Sorry ooh.. Am not against ur post but the investment part... Hw will her buying a house in banana island help nigeria or make the ordinary nigerians happy ...pls educate me
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
No more pictures in front of her regular black gate!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ojehtoju: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na wa for Nigerians o. We beef and hate for no reason. A blogger buying a house in the most expensive area in Nigeria...thats worth the fuss. She dropped a modelling career to be a blogger, something no Nigerian has done; bold step. Now she is made and celebrating her success, instead of us to learn a lesson from it, some of us are here castigating her. Wetin concern u if she marry or not? Na marriage give her the life she get so? When the time comes and she is celebrating her marriage na una go first say why she dey show off her marriage if na she b d first. She is an inspiration for us all to take bold strides in life. I'm happy for her and I think y'all should be too and stop hating.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by veave(f): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
adeaks:
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided

Dangote's house. His choice.
Adenuga's house. His choice.

Linda's house... Her choice.

Where is your own. Stop hating so God can help you m

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.