Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81770 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
ehnnn...wats so special about d house my grandfather and my father has always been a landlord and I'll also be 1...so Linda stop uploading dis pics....if all house owners post pics will dere b space again mtcheeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by jhydebaba(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope she'll be spending eternity there undecided

#badbelle grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ndcide(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
The equation is too complex.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kobonaire(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
If indeed, her blog is her only source of income I am very impressed. Did not realize it can be that lucrative.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Obosiland: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
buhari release Ipob leader,your arrest cannot deter his struggle, release Nnamdi KANU
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
kayvandutch:

Not just any mansion,a house in the most exclusive neighbourhood in Lagos and country. It's the most prime spot to acquire propert for investment purposes.
really? shocked okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mn09abk: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Linda must carry our gate o.....oga seun where ur own na?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chai!!! Oya dash me the former house na?! cry cry
No more black gate. Again! grin. Ope o!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by 400billionman: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
You dont have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion.

Agreed. But you need to marry at least.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kobonaire(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.
Go and marry undecided
850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?
Why?? Does she need a ni99a to come and be shiiting in that mansion for her life to be complete?? ... #1960thinking

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Daremee: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Linda Ikeji must have come from a poor home, otherwise what explain this her media blitz over a duplex o. Banana island. Mini big deal? She should just park well, jor. I wonder if we will all be able to hear word if she ever acquires a private jet. See what is tripping her.see never see her mates in America.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Okay, just calm your hating asÅ› bruh
hating on what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Warfibabe(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Warfibabe(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kcee and co, take a seat mehn!!!! Una 'coins' never mature!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is becoming really irritating...she bought a house..so what?....the rest of us breathing oxygen should now do what na?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na becos of dis house wey don d pics don dey online since late 2013,person no go hear word again. Next abeg...people with private jet sef don't make dis kinda noise.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daremee:
Linda Ikeji must have come from a poor home, otherwise what explain this her media blitz over a duplex o. Banana island. Mini big deal? She should just park well, jor. I wonder if we will all be able to hear word if she ever acquires a private jet. See what is tripping her.see never see her mates in America.
She is doing better than majority of her mates in America and all over the world.The house is worth over $3 million dollars,she is made in any country in the world.She can even become of citizen of Monaco were you need a minimum of $2 million to be a resident,she has made it,she is the epitome of success we all hope to achieve. She decided to invest in the country instead of taking the money to enrich UK or USA,Nigeria is our home we shoud be happy she choose to invest in the country.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by tartarus(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

Define hypocrite?

Hater! grin pained cos a lady is independent. If it was a single man that bought a house would you tell him the same? grin

A 850m house to marriage? Nah I'll pick that house instead!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by adewasco2k(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
tchidi:
Chai!!! Oya dash me the former house na?! cry cry
No more black gate. Again! grin. Ope o!!

longest time wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mediachirps(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

not everyone is meant to marry.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by rill: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
We will miss the black gate

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ajademola2000(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption

officiallindaikeji Walking through my massive bedroom...thinking of my life just 5 years ago! #Impossibleisnothing! #Believeinyou. #Mynewhome.

"officiallindaikejiNo dream is too big! No dream is too small! And you're entitled to it! #Believeinyou! My new home! #Grateful"

''You don't have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion..if you work hard you can buy one yourself. #Believeinyou! #Mynewhome!''

source https://instagram.com/p/88zOv2BAcN/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Enjoy your money my dear, it's your sweat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by emisomi: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
dat could be you,u know?so stop the hating already.
taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Themandator: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope that overhead tank is made of gold, this is the famous banana Island
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Na becos of dis house wey don d pics don dey online since late 2013,person no go hear word again. Next abeg...people with private jet sef don't make dis kinda noise.
How many people with Private jets made their money legitimately in the country, majority of them are crooks who swindled banks,looted goverment money and made money through oil subsidy fraud.We should be happy for people that make their money through honest means in the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
Hardwork pays big time,Alot if una wey dey insult this blonde should stop o!
Quote me only if your momma can spell Economics
blonde?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Temysteve(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided Eni ti o ba mo ibi ti egbe e ti la, o ma sare ku ni, a lot of bloggers out there following Linda's step and na only food money dem dey see, Linda's source of income isn't blogging alone at all...kudos babe
#CONFAM!! Na so my sis...
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bimodular: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hard work pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bosschinalu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Holyfield1:
Hardwork pays big time,Alot if una wey dey insult this blonde should stop o!
Quote me only if your momma can spell Economics

I am gonna bite off ya ears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.