Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81780 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
Sunshinelady:
. Looser
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
comradebest:
tongue

You sound so pained and bitter seeing the billionaire blogger in her house.What makes you think that marriage is an achievement?She bought d house for 850m and u so pained?Is ur money missing?Marriage /relationship is like icing to a cake;a cake remains what it is with or without it.Be happy for her and pray God bless u with ur own banana or even pineapple mansion lol
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
mrjangaweed:

lie nsi ebea

malnourished bastard local champion mr nairaland looser
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by marriedvirgin: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2015
babe waka come collect hug from me.i notice its mostly the men who are saying she ain't got a husband.Suddenly men have become so important. When they hear a woman is successful,they start shaking like shakalina because their ego is on the ground.Make una leave Linda alone if she has decided that she doesn't want or need a man,no be by force na .She no do can't you see

ojehtoju:
Na wa for Nigerians o. We beef and hate for no reason. A blogger buying a house in the most expensive area in Nigeria...thats worth the fuss. She dropped a modelling career to be a blogger, something no Nigerian has done; bold step. Now she is made and celebrating her success, instead of us to learn a lesson from it, some of us are here castigating her. Wetin concern u if she marry or not? Na marriage give her the life she get so? When the time comes and she is celebrating her marriage na una go first say why she dey show off her marriage if na she b d first. She is an inspiration for us all to take bold strides in life. I'm happy for her and I think y'all should be too and stop hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by marriedvirgin: 5:42am On Oct 18, 2015
well said dear .Imagine having so many projects in mind but you can't meet up with them.Marriage is overrated and the surprising thing is that people's spouses even get jealous of their success.What a world!!
Marriage is not for everybody

ajademola2000:
What so many of them don't know is that a lot of people lost their dreams because of marriage, that marriage nonsense is just too overrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by marriedvirgin: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2015
i'm glad you noticed the level of hate and low self esteem dear
they haven't seen anything yet.
women are topping 6 figure bank accounts now.
wait till i launch my jewellery line next month mtchewwwww wailing wailers

EggovinMma:
Most Nigerian men can fear woman wey get money die!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are already filled with jealousy and hate on this thread.
UNA THINK SAY THIS GURL GO FIT MARRY UNA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
When time reach she go marry one better billionaire oyibo husband wey low self esteem no dey kill cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ndi ara! You guys want women who are independent until they start earning cool money, you now run away like tse tse fly wey see Sniper! Poverty stricken bastards! !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
Okay, just calm your hating asś bruh
Ode . Every contrary point is hating

Grow up pls
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kuzee(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2015
her life, her money

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2015
ojeffo:

This hating fool is here counting how many females have hot how many houses..bro sorry..i feel ur pain! U will buy ur own cement too one day. For now try hard to afford 3square meal n stop living off ur sister n girlfriend..#iknowU
explain your foolishness right now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nicolars(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
kayo80:

Na beans? Linda is richer...she makes over 30 million Naira off ads on her blog monthly. Seun doesn't make that much even though his website gets a lot more traffic than Linda's blog.
We all start from somewere
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Bollinger(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
If I hear say na blog she from raise the mansion money

Nigerians need to move from the stone age to the 21st century. It's called mortgage baby. Question is, how much is she worth that she could afford an 800 million naira home. There no freaking way anyone puts that amount down on a home unless it's a mortgage. Nigerians need to understand that. Nobody does that anymore. Unless she's trying to say she's a billionaire which i doubt. I had an intense argument with someone on NL once about why most people who live outside Nigeria want to come back home. To me, the idea sounds ludicrous. Why would you want to leave a safe, predictable and secure society to live in a dangerous and unstable environment? The only reason i could fathom is the need to oppress. Nigerians love to show off immensely and also to subjugate. It's crazy that someone would buy a house and start posting the pictures for everyone to see. Why would you do that? Apart from the security ramifications, it's just downright crass and tacky. Pleeeeaassseee, come and do that shiit over here. Please i beg you. The first thought would be, what's wrong with this bi.tch? why is she "showing" off what almost anyone can afford? Anyway, only in Naija. The country of the downright obscene, local, deprived and obnoxious.

P.s where is folaatisade?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Godmother(f): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
I'm so happy for Linda Ikeji. This just goes to show that in life you can achieve anything you set your heart to with hardwork, prayer, determination and patience. #lindamymentor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Orikinla(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2015
What is next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by yommen: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided

Bro this house is beautiful. I desire a similar one. You fit no like no like am though. Ape meni la npe temidire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Jckleiin:

Hater!!!!

Try to differentiate between common sense n hatred, I don't envy, hate or jealous Linda ikeji...

Point is I know her well enough n I've watched a video where we came on irokotv, she discussed about her blogging history n her success so far. She said how much she was making monthly and from that alone in know she can't have spare 850 million to buy a house in banana island. In 2012 she said she makes 1 million Naira monthly from blogging.

Now with common sense n logic, for her to afford a 850 million Naira house, she needs to make n save 210 million Naira yearly for 4 years, that's means she should make n save 18 million naira per month for 4 years.

SHE SIMPLY CANT AFFORD THAT FROM BLOGGING.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Orikinla(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Lest we forget, read what many others said of Linda Ikeji back then on Nairaland 9 years ago. Many of them are back here now praising her.

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model - Fashion - Nairaland
Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2006
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (43761 Views)
https://www.nairaland.com/13035/linda-ikeji-top-nigerian-model
[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by merigold(f): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided
and witout a man for dat mata d mansion would b completely empty lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by nochildsplay(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

Okay, just calm your hating asś bruh
no one is hating on her and her achievements ...... Get over the mansion thing already .......

If na so her neighbors for the banana island dey cast their own mansion, we for realise say na God not by her doing.
So get over it
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Orikinla(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/columns/fashionpersonality/fp07012006.html

Modeling has helped me with poise and elegance — Linda Ikeji

Saturday, January 07, 2006 Fashion Personality
Jemi Ekunkunbor

At only 24 years, Lanky, Linda Ekeji is already stepping down from the run way to help other models realise their dream . The English graduate of the University of Lagos, took to modeling at only 17 featuring in some of the most glamorous fashion shows in the country. Talk about St Moritz Style Selection, she was there. She has also been to ECOFEST and done several out door advertisements. The CEO of Black Dove, a modeling agency in Yaba is all set to launch a magazine FM&B to help the industry she is so passionate about. At her Yaba office during the week, the young executive opened up on why she is retiring very early and her seven years experience in modeling.

“Well, the truth is that you can’t do one thing for the rest of your life. I started modeling very early in life in 1998. By 2004, I realised that most of the people I modeled with had all moved on. Some had gotten married and some had left the country. I got tired of doing shows with new people. Some of these young models were coming to me to help them realise their dreams. So, I spoke to some people in the agency and they said they will support me. That was how I started Dove Modeling Agency.

Challenge

I do not find the young models a challenge or a threat. I did Frank Oshodi’s Red Bold and Jazzy last year. I didn’t see anyone that would make me feel like I wasn’t good enough. I don’t think we’ve been able to breed a new set of fantastic models. My set was probably the last set of good models. I’ve been to shows and the new generation models aren’t doing too much fantastic jobs. Like I said, I retired because, I look around and I’m wondering, what am I doing here? All the people around me are all 18-19 years old and I’m 24. So, I felt it was time for me to move on, help others and be in the background.

Life after modeling

The age at which you retire, depends on how early you started. I started at 17years immediately I got out of secondary school. I was modeling with people much older than me. So it’s not about age but about the number of years that I’ve spent in the industry. You don’t have to retire at the same age as me. You can go on modeling for as long as you feel comfortable doing it. I know a model who got married in June and in July, she did a show. So, its not about your age, it’s about you and your passion for the job. I probably would still do a fashion show depending on who the designer is and how much they are paying me.

Best show

So far, my best show was the ECOFEST show organisd by FADAN at Asaba. It was one show where I got to meet a lot of people like John Fashanu and the late First Lady. We were there for almost a week and had a lot of fun. I also remember St Moritz Style Selection 2001. I had a good time because immediately after the show, people were calling me for interviews and I was like, why? and I was told that I was really outstanding. I think another show that I enjoyed was the Silverbird International fashion show that featured the then Miss World at Abuja. Those were great times for me.

Fashion in Nigeria

I thought 3-4 years ago, that by now, we would have gone beyond this stage. Instead the opposite is the case. I’m sorry to say that we are static. Designers aren’t doing their best. They are waiting for when V-mobile or any corporate organization who don’t even have the time to organise a show so that they can come and showcase their designs. It’s not the best. If I were a designer, I’d probably have 2-3 shows every year. About three to four years ago, Dakova used to have at least 4-5 shows every year. He doesn’t do that anymore. We used to participate in his shows and those he was invited to and they were almost every month. In fact, I feel sorry for upcoming models now because there’s no show for them now. When I was modeling, I was going to Abuja at least once every two months. Government was having programmes in which they incorporated fashion shows and FADAN especially came to showcase and the president and other heads of government will be there. I don’t think they do that anymore. Since the change of leadership in FADAN, fashion has gone down and it is their role to promote fashion in Nigeria. If they are not doing it, who will? When Mrs Alakija was president, they had shows regularly. I was modeling for designers from the North—Kano, Jos etc. They don’t do that anymore. So I think FADAN has to do something. They don’t have to wait for any corporate organisation before they can showcase what they have. In Europe and America, when a designer has a new collection, he calls journalists and a few members of the public to show case what he has for that season. Here, they don’t take a cue from what is obtainable abroad. It’s bad. But I think with time, things will improve. That’s why some of us are still in this country to help shape things.

Magazine

I’m planning to launch a magazine called FM&B. It will help the fashion, model and beauty industry in Nigeria. I realise while writing for celebrity magazine that many young girls and boys from the ages of 18-25 are fascinated by fashion and modeling but the way magazines celebrate fashion in this country is not right. Fashion is not jsut about clothes, shoes and bags. What about the aspect that will help our industry grow? So, FM&B is going to help with all that. The first edition will be talking about the problems facing the industry and it will be a first step in solving it. So, this is not about who is wearing what and to what occasion? We will be addressing all these problems and discussing modeling in details. We are quite ready and hopefully in March, the magazine will be launched. I don’t want a substandard good. I want something of high quality like Genevieve that’s what I’m working towards.

Sense of style

In a sense, there is a way modeling affects our sense of style. I’m just a regular jeans and top person. I won’t wear a skirt and bustier except it’s a very special occasion and I’m obliged to wear it. But in terms of poise and elegance, modeling has really helped me because if I step into a place without saying it people just know that I’m a model. There’s this aura about me especially because of the way I walk and carry myself. The way I walk on the run way it is a bit unique from the way others walk. So modeling has affected me in terms of poise and carriage but when it comes to fashion, I don’t like lace and all that heavy stuff. I’m just a jeans person and I like my jeans very stylish. It has become my style for I see style not as fashion but that unique thing about you. Somebody like Debbie Ogunjobi, her style is the low cut that she carries. Other will do it and may not look okay. It makes her unique and its good for her.

Life as a model

Despite the fact that I’m a model, I’m a home girl. When I’m not modeling, I’m at home. I once met a girl. She was 17 and so beautiful. I thought she had potential. She said she was interested in modeling but I had to talk to her mum. I told her that if we have a girl like her daughter in the pageant we might probably be producing the next Agbani Darego. Her mother said no, that she doesn’t like the lifestyles of models, movie stars and beauty queens. She was afraid she will mess around. I said to her that it is not about modeling but about what kind of person her daughter is. My mother for example knows I’m a decent person. Its not fair to generalise that if you go into modeling people will say all kinds of things about you. It’s a matter of personal discipline. For me modeling is a fun life, traveling with friends etc.

My choice

I’m more passionate about the runway, being on stage and wearing clothes. But in terms of remuneration photography is better. I’ve been paid N400,000 for a bill board that is still running but there’s more excitement on the runway. If I have to make a choice, I think I’ll choose photography because of the money. A lot of models lie about their fees. The highest fee I’ve received from fashion show was N50,000 from St Morits Style Slection. If anybody tells you other wise, they are lying. How many models have cars of their own? We need to start telling the truth so that people will know that our lives need to be improved.

Linda Ikeji: No regrets being a model

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by estagirl(f): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Bollinger:

Nigerians need to move from the stone age to the 21st century. It's called mortgage baby. Question is, how much is she worth that she could afford an 800 million naira home. There no freaking way anyone puts that amount down on a home unless it's a mortgage. Nigerians need to understand that. Nobody does that anymore. Unless she's trying to say she's a billionaire which i doubt. I had an intense argument with someone on NL once about why most people who live outside Nigeria want to come back home. To me, the idea sounds ludicrous. Why would you want to leave a safe, predictable and secure society to live in a dangerous and unstable environment? The only reason i could fathom is the need to oppress. Nigerians love to show off immensely and also to subjugate. It's crazy that someone would buy a house and start posting the pictures for everyone to see. Why would you do that? Apart from the security ramifications, it's just downright crass and tacky. Pleeeeaassseee, come and do that shiit over here. Please i beg you. The first thought would be, what's wrong with this bi.tch? why is she "showing" off what almost anyone can afford? Anyway, only in Naija. The country of the downright obscene, local, deprived and obnoxious.

P.s where is folaatisade?
Simple.
And I feel sorry for her new neighbors. They must be cringing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
cool..
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?

Na illiteracy and stone age reasoning dey worry u

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by dubai92(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

so whn u ave moni, u shuldnt spnd cus ure lookin for a husband. .... ur tots are so poor
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by JDado: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
The good thing is that we will longer be seeing her taking shots at the front of her black gate............cahnge of environment atleast for her picture background grin grin grin grin

MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY TODAY AS YOU CHECK FOR YOUR FREE SUNDAY MATCHES AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Tonnierichy:
But wah does she want to do with all dis?!

Its way too big!!

poverty speaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2015
where is the black gate
#linda ikegi hous is incomplete, when black gate is absent!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2015
See all the HATERS, low lives, enemy of progress have come out to play

Please post pic of that your face me i face you yard. Stop hating thats why poverty will continue to rock your boat . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
maiahsaiah:

Na illiteracy and stone age reasoning dey worry u
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bigtt76(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
It's called keeping up with the joneses.... furnishing would be something else grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
dubai92:
so whn u ave moni, u shuldnt spnd cus ure lookin for a husband. .... ur tots are so poor
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

Lol, abi na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.