Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (84571 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by felajazz(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
She z a learner
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by kambah(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2656648/ladies-respect-these-kind-men

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

For me ooo i dislike anybody that smokes.. Either man or woman..

So my question now do you respect ladies that smoke??

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.

They read warning on the pack but don't just give a damn

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by happney65: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad

Why shouldn't a woman smoke when Guys sef dey smoke and nobody says anything.Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander..Smoking is bad for all sexes.this should not be a case of a woman smoking..

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by adesegun121(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2015
chineloSA:

Your grammar though sad

scholar grin

baba ilu oyibo
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2015
hopelink1:
hausa girls dey smoke die
I was expecting one idi0t to make this stup!d post.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Adiwana: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2015
seeing men smoke makes me sick talkmore of women..i view them as irresponsible
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Revolva(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Such babe r doomed for destruction never show dem love cos none of them have a heart. For love...na hit n run
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2015
I love smoking weed once in a while. It's the coolest thing ever, I believe God created it for a reason. Cigarettes is a no no . Yesterday after a long time I took one rap of weed and now I am almost done with typing my project! The deadline for submission is tomorrow, I must smoke thus night to finish up. cool cool

Weed is cool, makes you admire the beauty of every artwork you see.when I smoke weed I get this amazing feeling, it's priceless!

"A weed in hand and a naked man in bed gives the best pre - intimate orgasm"
Lynpetra 1488

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by harry509: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.
wat is she smokin?
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by 4stylz: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
These type of girls re crazy in bed but that's where it ends.. we dont take them serious
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread

cc.

That one no be for igbo smokers dear! Natural herbs no dey kill . Everything na moderation.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Escapevelocity(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
no she is preaching!thats a mic on her hand
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nature8(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2015
I don't have a problem with anyone that smokes, whether a lady or a guy.. Everybody has his or her own life to live.. The only thing I'm against is misbehaving after smoking finish.. Since it's ok with you, I have no problem with that.. Although I'm not a smoker, but I don't mind if my girl is a smoker or not.. All that matters to me is what makes her happy.. That's all
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by olamisowon1(f): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad

Your submission should also pertain to men. Why do some men puff smoke in a hot weather too? So shut up
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
I love a girl that smokes she better than all ya that can't stay without penis.......
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by musafat(f): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Zeedarh:
How can i repect someone i cant stand?
walahi u make sense, ds s waliasiri

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by sircardinal: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dey like babe wey dey smoke die cos me too dey smoke. Smoking is a habit and I don't think its a crime just that it has its health implications, but leave that for now after all something must kill a man.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by olamisowon1(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
happney65:

Why shouldn't a woman smoke when Guys sef dey smoke and nobody says anything.Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander..Smoking is bad for all sexes.this should not be a case of a woman smoking..

God bless u. Smoking is bad for both male and female.

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You should respect ALL ladies as long as they are respectful to you. What they do is none of your bizwhacks as long as you're not exposed to 2nd hand smoking.

So let's have a wrap up:

Nigerians don't like alternative lifestyle folks, ladies that smoke, igbos don't like yoruba, lagos doesn't like igloos and wants to fill lagoon with them, igbo ashawos don't like Cameroon ashawos, etc

Seems like a very nice country yah all are developing out there grin

@Bold:

So So funny grin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by kestolove95(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
U can't respct ladies dat smokes but u can respect ladies dat drink...nonsense
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dislike girls who smokes and drink alcohol.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by daniel56(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread

cc.
D gal is moving to the next level, I dnt like people that smokes not to talk of a girl. Sorry for if na ur girl ur children will know how to smoke high best and teacher d woman or guyfriend or wife
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Okay, she dey try
See as she dey smoke her destiny
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by AbahMatthew(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
am not sure that girl is really smoking
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Fiscabally(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its make no f***ing difference for me, I like dem girls keeping it real, regardless!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by petkoffDrake(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
no she's singing...
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Fearcom(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
CountDracula:

No. She's havin an attack and using her inhaler

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by hYpErbOi: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
CountDracula:

No. She's havin an attack and using her inhaler
Brutality Answer for common 9ja dumb questions
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by KingMikowski(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
No.....she's brushing her teeth!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by dyungmaestro: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
as long as she dosent misbehave..yess
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Timoleon(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I was expecting one idi0t to make this stup!d post.
look no further! you found IT!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by macminista(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

...there is NO REASON for anyone to smoke...Its A TRAP

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?