Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (84566 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by aumeehn: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
I love smoking weed once in a while. It's the coolest thing ever, I believe God created it for a reason. Cigarettes is a no no . Yesterday after a long time I took one rap of weed and now I am almost done with typing my project! The deadline for submission is tomorrow, I must smoke thus night to finish up. cool cool

Weed is cool, makes you admire the beauty of every artwork you see.when I smoke weed I get this amazing feeling, it's priceless!

"A weed in hand and a naked man in bed gives the best pre - intimate orgasm"
Lynpetra 1488

a million likes for you my dear! i thought am the only one tha experience such feelings!

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=jornie post=39103309][/quote]lol! I surrender u win...!

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by jornie(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
lol! I surrender u win...!
FABU-lander grin grin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Oluwajuwondavid: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na babe dey smoke dat stuff pass na
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Oluwajuwondavid: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
But as 4 me na stupidity....
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by iconoclast(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad

Smokers don't indulge in that act to keep warm. Its all about getting high on nicotine.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by bellville: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Smoking isn't common among women here in Nigeria so it may be a huge turn off for guys when they see a woman smoking.

In South Africa, smoking is almost a norm among women especially in Capetown. The most disturbing is when you see heavily pregnant girls smoking at ante-natal clinics. I was shocked when a nurse who wanted to take my vitals asked me to excuse her for some minutes as she needed to smoke.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by joshrare(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls what is d name of that cigar? Its very long I don't think I have seen it before, though it looks like a snake
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Bnladan(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
No, she's eating grin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Originalsly: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

a lady living in yankee have a justifiable reason for smoking,i.e cos of the cold but what beat me is why a woman in nigeria,especially in hot goegraphical zone will be puffing smoke even on the hot sun,with heat,,little wonder they die like chickens,if dey no die self dey will start having mental disorder.sad
Hmmm. ..so you really believe ladies in Yankee smoke because of the cold? Do you know it is very cold in the winter only?....and the very ladies have to leave their heated offices to go stand outside in the freezing cold to smoke because smoking indoors is illegal in public buildings?...and very hot in the summer?.... and the very ladies also smoke in the summer? FYI....people who must smoke are addicted to the caffeine in cigarrettes. @topic....in this society I think women who smoke are wannabes..... follow follow mentality.... attention seekers....I wouldn't have as much respect for them.... more like pity them.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
The rate at which some girls smoke these days I just hope they don't give birth to Firewood... Still minding my business anyways!
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by figoperch: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
Ganja babes forming shisha

All join
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by showlex2: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Generally, smoking is a bad habit and ladies smoking makes it worse
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Smartoscope007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
xpac01:
I only can only see some flashy, b**bs
..... Because, your eyes have been banned.... sheyge!....
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by hotgunz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
nope she s singin
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Smartoscope007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
showlex2:
But, your gurlfrnd use to smoke fish do u thing smoke is really bad :-) .... then you shOuld stop eating smOking fish..... :-)
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
I love smoking weed once in a while. It's the coolest thing ever, I believe God created it for a reason. Cigarettes is a no no . Yesterday after a long time I took one rap of weed and now I am almost done with typing my project! The deadline for submission is tomorrow, I must smoke thus night to finish up. cool cool

Weed is cool, makes you admire the beauty of every artwork you see.when I smoke weed I get this amazing feeling, it's priceless!

"A weed in hand and a naked man in bed gives the best pre - intimate orgasm"
Lynpetra 1488
ON POINT!

1 Like

Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Smartoscope007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
showlex2:
But, your gurlfrnd use to smoke fish do u thing smoke is really bad :-) .... then you shOuld stop eating smOking fish..... :-) (K)
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by stteejax(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
On your wedding day..I go donate 4 fire estinguisher
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by ddugeri(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
LORDDICE:
it aint true.
bros which way na? i dey with dem fr north i knw hwfar
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by JudgementHammer: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2656648/ladies-respect-these-kind-men

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

For me ooo i dislike anybody that smokes.. Either man or woman..

So my question now do you respect ladies that smoke??

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.
Op. I wanna ask; this vulcanizer's gas they inhale, what does it do? Is it to widen their lungs or what?
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by phreakabit(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2971557_cymera20151018111647_jpeg88ecbbbcb3efb1812a8154facf04ad83

The way she's holding the hookah shows that she can hold and handle "something" very well lipsrsealed
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by wealthypool: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmmm this is called shisha
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

That is no justifiable reason
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by dicodavids(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ah ha... we like only when we are after what's beneath the clothes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by firfinch(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
doyinisaac:
the question was directed to the guys but na ladies they reply pass....no wonder some of dem dey fail for class...grin
If na you, u no go defend your folk? NIMBY.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by marv1: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
yea she is using the pipe stuff. U see them alot in SA.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by nigelcoop: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Smmoking is bad cos it says smokers are liable to die young or hw is it bad?? I don't understnd
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think she's taking a selfie
Jollyjoy:
Is that gurl smoking
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by nellyelitz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
adesegun121:
To reply this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2656648/ladies-respect-these-kind-men

i feel like creating this today.. And i want to know the mind of my guys on nairaland..

For me ooo i dislike anybody that smokes.. Either man or woman..

So my question now do you respect ladies that smoke??

Note: the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young...
cc.
yes..but not when its an habit or addiction.
Re: Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) by efonat(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=30pt]Smoke is smoke it is not a function of whether. Na wen u smoke, u go know say e dey adictive irrespective of location or whether [/size]
Jollyjoy:
It depend tho,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.