Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (78950 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by menxer: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2015
I feel your pain.
You just got friend-zoned in your marriage, how so sad.

Anyways remember the days the romance was hot, what are you doing differently now?

Arrange and go to a nature Park, just the two of you on a date, spend some quality time to talk and listen to each other.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by namcyll(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmmm

Onoda wan don come o! grin
All these women wey dey look for love and affection from Naija men na waya o!

Una nefa learn to marry to get MARRIAGE SAFITIKATE and BORN ONLY? undecided

Una mamas nor teasssssh una to loff una sefs? undecided

You are "blessed" with 2 kids and you are on NL to cry for blokos? undecided

Liar!!!!!
Ask any woman TRULY BLESSED WITH JUST ONE KID! Her attention done SHIFT tey tey to her darling pikin! E come be TWO KIDS? shocked
Where da PHOCK do YOU find the time? cheesy
SHAMELESS, JOBLESS WOMAN!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Song of the day! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0te6iD1jCjM
be sensible for ones in ur life time.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by revolt(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
JoeboyEbuka:
eyaaa,,anyway,,try. and convince him. to follow you to a show,,,take him to a strippers club,i bet d guy go grind ur kittycat for the club toilet..try am
bachelor advice. Mtchweeee
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

That is how i will deprive you kitty when we marry tongue
You sef no go wan try am. You know I love kitty-cat so much cheesy
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
call me on 08100392181 and i will give it to you everywhere and corner. i am in abuja
Hi55:
Hello nairalanders, I just wish I'll get a shoulder or two to cry on tonight. Things are becoming unbearable for me and I don't know how far I can walk on these shoes. Here's my story...

I am 28 and married to a 35yr old youngman whom I love so dearly. We are blessed with 2 kids and most material things one can pray for. My marriage is 5yrs with just minor issues that do come up once in a VERY LONG while.

The problem is that my hubby does not show me affection and hardly approaches me for sex. I am a very neat, beautiful, Godfearing, educated and classy lady. Most times I am the one who initiates intimacy in our marriage. My heart breaks each time I read or hear of women who deny their husbands sex because its an opposite in my case. For more than two months now we've not been intimate. To make matters worse, he prefers to sleep in the sitting room or children's room than in our matrimonial room.

He always pretends to be tired but not too tired to be chatting on whatsapp with friends. I have his password, that is not an issue. I am not suspecting anything even though I'm not totally ruling out the possibility of adultery. He comes back very late in the night unlike before. Infact even when he comes early these days, he will rather stay with friends within the street or house than come inside. Believe me nairalanders, we don't have issues. Infact he keeps saying that God blessed him with a wonderful woman. It's not like I make the house uncomfortable for him. The only communication we have these days is greetings, asking how the day went or few general topics.

I am not a woman who can't do without sex but I just need to be shown affection even if sex is not there. Committing adultery on my own part is IMPOSSIBLE, i will rather opt for divorce. I am so confused, lonely and heartbroken. I love my husband beyond the word LOVE. I just wish he can see the tears in my eyes as I lay lonely on our bed each night. I am very fragile by nature and gets hurt easily. Believe me...this is killing me.

Please, people drop a word or two for a hurting soul.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Luvdmx(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Larryklef:
My dear, you must have irritated ur husband by hurting him wickedly. My own story is even worse in marriage. I would rather Mastubate than have sex with my wife. I just don't feel her any longer after only a year in marriage. For her, she cheated and I just can't forgive her despite trying severally to move on.

I honestly feel you pain but you don't have to live your life on the edge. If i am in your shoe, i PROBABLY will forgive but if you can't, walk away

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by hugo2802: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Madam, I wish there was a way we could talk to you outside this forum. I've been through the same situation, and I believe I can help. OK, here is my email address. ugo_onyx@yahoo.com
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by OkoAnike(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2015
classicB:
He might be the type that likes punishing people emotionally. You have to tell him how you feel
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by misspicy(f): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
You sef no go wan try am. You know I love kitty-cat so much cheesy
Then make sure you don't offend me,if not,we will go on sex summer break tongue
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by cardoctor(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2015
There are two sides to every coin. What's his own story?
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by daniel56(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2015
U have try but u should give time and ask him pls can I talk to u,tell him maybe u have done wrong tin to him, u are sorry that u, after that give a day and tell him, sweetheart can we make love do ur best if he refuse, my friend it is over or look for reason by ur self why ur husband refuse..and quit d marriage if u don't see reason.
So people may have somemore to tell u. Have a nice day.
Hi55:
Hello nairalanders, I just wish I'll get a shoulder or two to cry on tonight. Things are becoming unbearable for me and I don't know how far I can walk on these shoes. Here's my story...

I am 28 and married to a 35yr old youngman whom I love so dearly. We are blessed with 2 kids and most material things one can pray for. My marriage is 5yrs with just minor issues that do come up once in a VERY LONG while.

The problem is that my hubby does not show me affection and hardly approaches me for sex. I am a very neat, beautiful, Godfearing, educated and classy lady. Most times I am the one who initiates intimacy in our marriage. My heart breaks each time I read or hear of women who deny their husbands sex because its an opposite in my case. For more than two months now we've not been intimate. To make matters worse, he prefers to sleep in the sitting room or children's room than in our matrimonial room.

He always pretends to be tired but not too tired to be chatting on whatsapp with friends. I have his password, that is not an issue. I am not suspecting anything even though I'm not totally ruling out the possibility of adultery. He comes back very late in the night unlike before. Infact even when he comes early these days, he will rather stay with friends within the street or house than come inside. Believe me nairalanders, we don't have issues. Infact he keeps saying that God blessed him with a wonderful woman. It's not like I make the house uncomfortable for him. The only communication we have these days is greetings, asking how the day went or few general topics.

I am not a woman who can't do without sex but I just need to be shown affection even if sex is not there. Committing adultery on my own part is IMPOSSIBLE, i will rather opt for divorce. I am so confused, lonely and heartbroken. I love my husband beyond the word LOVE. I just wish he can see the tears in my eyes as I lay lonely on our bed each night. I am very fragile by nature and gets hurt easily. Believe me...this is killing me.

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by kasimshafii: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Make sure you always dress neatly and sexy everyday in other to attract his attention towards you. Respect him, care for him, definately one day he will approach you and always be prayerful. Ooops! Lastly, go get artificial Dick to be satisfying yourself before he comes back to his senses....
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2015
misspicy:

Then make sure you don't offend me,if not,we will go on sex summer break tongue
I will also deny you joystick tongue
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Kossy23: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
legendsilver:

hmm, I belong to this group cus I prefer it more than using my industrious hand negatively on women. Only fake men beats their woman when they can easily deal with their emotions and make them cry all day.

madam, it is well only in prayers cus men with such abilities hardly cheat on their wife or spouse. sit him down and discuss the whole issue with me, Shalom

Its the same thing. Emotional torture is even worse, cos your partner wouldnt even know why youre acting all funny
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Artistree: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Kossy23 post=39158500][/quote]
Thank you, Minister of women affairs.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by dinachi(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2015
The husband is absolutely right in keeping his distance from that evil beast Op who has confessed openely that she can murder her spouse! Pray tell who wants to sleep in the same bed with a murderer? The man should divorce her already,before she kills him!
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by victorkushquan(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2015
pray 2 GOD
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by bummyla(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello Dear! In every relationship someone does the extra all the time! If you really love your husband like you said, communicate it to him, don't scream, shout or fight him, swallow your pride and beg him. if he still doesn't change and you still love him deeply: Clean-up your tears, dust yourself up, don't mention it anymore to him or any other person, increase your services to him, but put up a bold smiling face. Some men feed on others insecurity - And such men are always afraid when they stop being the center of attraction. Some men panic when them stop getting attentions from their loved ones and friends, but still treat him like a King, but no more tears and whining! You can even allow him have the bedroom as the king while you moved to the guest room, lets see how it goes

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Has he been like this? angry (Yes) alright then...
Well, decline in libido after kids is very normal. It doesn't always mean anyone is cheating or not well kept_ it just happens.
He could also be having issues at work, extended family...etc. Make him confide in you. Have some couple day out, lunch/dinners. It rekindles connection.

For the sex: Take the bull by the horn. Take a shower, put kiddies to bed and spray a nice cologne. You may have to change formation, we all get bored with man ontop- woman under shii. Maybe he hasn't been sexed in a way that resets his brain.

Learn to play with his D like it's a toy, that would start sending messages across first. Then, sit on him sweerie, that's after making sure you have gotten his 'maximum/minimum' attention. Make the D slide in, then ride him till he forgets his state of origin.
If the D is that type that is like a hilux's stick shift, please support yourself by the knees.

OR: if he is ontop, try to wiggle_ like you're belly dancing hah? grin
Touch him, run fingers down his spine and nibble on his ears. Enjoy that shii... even if he doesn't want to. tongue

Above all, talk to him. Communication in marriage is 2way, teach him to enjoy sex and companionship, be patient with him. If he has to sleep in the bath tub, make him realise you would sleep there too.
This babe get better oyel for head walahi. gringringrin
Hi55 hope you saw this oo cheesy
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by sukkot: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Hi55:

post your pinshure so i can diagnose the problem. you do know after 2 kids most nigerian women start looking like rugby players
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Libra38: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2015
dinachi:
The Op is a very terrible evil woman who has hurt the poor innocent man so much that he has decided to keep his respectful distance. How did I know this? ANY woman who confesses openly in a public forum that she will murder her husband under any guise, is an extremely evil and dangerous woman. She never loved the man! Quote me anywhere. The husband should as a matter of urgency divorce this evil beast he calls a wife! So, rather than plan how to check into a rehabilitation center for the violently insane, you are here talking of taking anothers life. Those innocent kids should be handed over to their father as they are not safe around their murderer of an evil mother.

THANK YOU
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Campus4u:
Madam,listen to me very very carefully. ......this thing you are experiencing now is called law of karma. think back and you will remember this thing that am telling you .when a true guy will love and be showing you girls love,you won't take him serious. ....you know your favorite quote na 'care,love and affection is not food and cloth'.that is why you are going after rich dudes,now you have realized that care,love and affection na food.abegi

Aren't you silly? Did a woman jilt you because of the size of your pocket?

However from what I can gather form the above, she must have jilted because of the size of your grey mattertongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Tex42(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2015
classicB:
He might be the type that likes punishing people emotionally. You have to tell him how you feel
Word....!
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Horlamidey25(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Summon courage and call ur husband attention to it, settle ur scores with him and end the dispute amicably.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Hi55:
Thanks to you all for the words of advice and encouragement. To answer some of your questions: yes I have a job, my husband has NEVER been much of the sex type right from the onset but he also doesn't ignore me or sleep in the sitting room like he does now. My problem is majorly the lack of affection and not just sex. I can stay for ages without sex but not when my husband is alive and sleeps under the same roof with me daily. It doesn't just seem right to me. I love my kids beyond words but the truth remains that I'm not married to them so they can't play the role of a husband. The funniest part of it all is that he goes on as if all is well.
Someone talked about men being distracted if they have a project at hand. Yes, we have a huge project at hand but I still do not see the connection. I can't masturbate or commit adultery but I can take a walk out of the marriage if things become unbearable for me. I just love him too much and he seems to be taking advantage of that. I NEVER threw myself at him. This life is such an irony because a lot of men are out there begging their wives for intimacy. I just pray he is not cheating on me because if I find out, his family will receive his corpse prematurely. That is one thing I am certain about.
It could be that he doesn't even know what he's putting you through. Talk to him biko. You'd be amazed what some few minutes of discussion can do. Be open minded and calm.

By the way, your last statement isn't necessary. It can be very hurting, yes! But two wrongs don't make a life. Don't take someone's life that you didn't create. Imagine your son's wife kills him because he cheated on her. Would you want that for him? If you find out he's cheating, the best you can do is to sort yourselves out or opt for a divorce. Killing someone isn't an option.

Take care.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2015
dinachi:
The Op is a very terrible evil woman who has hurt the poor innocent man so much that he has decided to keep his respectful distance. How did I know this? ANY woman who confesses openly in a public forum that she will murder her husband under any guise, is an extremely evil and dangerous woman. She never loved the man! Quote me anywhere. The husband should as a matter of urgency divorce this evil beast he calls a wife! So, rather than plan how to check into a rehabilitation center for the violently insane, you are here talking of taking anothers life. Those innocent kids should be handed over to their father as they are not safe around their murderer of an evil mother.
Joker! cheesy
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by NiRfreak(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2015
You painted your marriage and story like a saint being persecuted for no wrong doing. Remember no smoke is without fire. Even if you are so used to forgetting your wrong deeds after hauling them at him and never seeing the need to evaluate your self, remember forgive-ness only comes when you ruefully and repentantly acknowledge your sin and you are ready to change.

If you dont know, For men, the fastest thing that kills sexual interest in a marriage is bad attitude or misconception they have about their woman. No matter how beautiful or sexy you are , ones your husband is deeply hurt by your acts and attitude (which could be your ego damaging words, cheating, nagging, stubborness , unyielding attitude and unwilling to change) thought of sex becomes irritating to him. You only need to swallow your ego, retrace your step and turn a new leaf by profusely apologetic and promising to change. thats the first and most important step............other tips like praying, spicing up your bedroom, bond-building activitities and all romance rekindling stuffs can now follow.

Remember some men are good at keeping malice for long just to get back at you. Only a matter of time before they start cheating if you fail to salvage your marriage. GO AND BEG HIM TO FORGIVE YOU.....either you remember your wrong or not.....either you were right or wrong....if no changes.....GO TO HIS RELATIVE ...MOTHER OR FATHER TO BEG HIM TO FORGIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE......OR TELL HIS PASTOR TO BEG HIM ON YOUR BEHALF........Am sure before you explore all these begging medium you will know exactly what he has against you. if not he might just tell anyone he has no problem with you, leaving you to suffer in silence.....THE THREE MEDIA BEGGING SHOULD MAKE HIM VOICE OUT HIS RESENTMENT......YOU CAN NOW START TO REPAIR YOUR WRONG FROM THERE....GOOD LUCK.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by islandmoon: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
hmmmm, we are looking for good women to settle down with , some have but treats them like trash, my girl has betrayed me many times and i had to quit it cos if i continue, she will be the one to kill me! a greedy woman can kill you cos of money, shes the most selfish person on face of the earth! extra ordinary selfish and greedy.
Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Rilwayne001: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2015
sukkot:
post your pinshure so i can diagnose the problem. you do know after 2 kids most nigerian women start looking like rugby players

grin grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 true talk bro.. lmao.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by sukkot: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 true talk bro.. lmao. [/b]
grin grin when the man no be gay na. how him go dey attracted to rugby player ? as in ehn cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me by Wfmopraiz: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Hi55:

Hello madam, I can feel your pain, cos I've a friend's wife passing through same issue. This is the advise I gave her. She told me few days ago that the advise and prayers are working like magic.
1) fast and pray for 3days. Commit his heart unto The Lord. Pray with this bible verse proverb 16 vs 3 "Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established". Commit his work unto The Lord, commit his mind, thought, body, spirit, your marriage, your kids unto The Lord. And all shall be establish.
After the 3rd night of fasting n prayer, wake him up very early in the morning for few discussion. Make sure you appreciate him very well(you can be in your knees if you're a yoruba woman, cos our men do appreciate that), thank him for taking care of you since the day you've met him, thank him for taking good care of his kids, appreciate him in every area. the appreciation is just to make him listen to you. Now to main thing, Tell him you've notice something's about him, that you believe he can always share anything going on in his private life with you or maybe you did something wrong to him. That he's now a changed person. Tell him the thing is killing you. Let him know how important he's to you.
2) don't be too bored for him, you should understand this part very well. The prayers and fasting won't work perfectly if you're too bored for him in bed. You can be your husband LovePeddler. I'm sorry if that's too dirty. But the Fact need to be told. Don't dress too ancient, make sure you're always been updated with the street, lol. dress well, you should know the clothe a married woman should put on, use nice body pray n perfume after taking your bath at night. I'm sure he will always want to come near you. You should know the things he love most about you. Maybe your hairdo, clothes, and some other things.
3) cook nice meal for him, there's a saying "to win man"s heart is through is mouth" Call him sometimes when he's at work to ask what will he like to take for dinner, make him feel very important. because he's the Exexutive Governor of your home. Respect him more, pray for him more, I'm very sure he'll definitely change his way. Please don't think of divorce. There are hard times in marriage. I pray The Lord will help you through this period. With your story I know your husband is a nice man. Is just one of those things men pass through some times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.