Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria (28488 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / "Women Against Feminism Or Women Against Women": A Feminist View / Women In STEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
WHAT IS MY NAME MONICA FOR IN YOUR CONVO

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Tell us which moronic failed schools produced you that you agreed with the fuuktard?

grin grin grin
There is clearly no middle ground, i cannot argue with one who hasn't made any point..
one would think the educational system in naija is responsible for all your failures, the way you go on about it....

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Which is what I found funny in all of this.

I responded to about three different bits from the OP in three different posts, saga-tinyweenie-mite is still on the first one and has not even rebutted it in its entirety... grin

Can you defend your response?

Your excuse is that you need to see response to all 3 before you defend the first? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the lame attempt at saving face? grin grin grin grin grin

No worry.

Kontinu!

I am here tranga to humiliate your dumb arsse.

Liverless Pussiclat!

I will CHOOSE when and how I humiliate you as I please. It is the benefit of being imperiously intelligent. cool

I am your Alpha and Omega!

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
There is clearly no middle ground, i cannot argue with one who hasn't made any point..
one would think the educational system in naija is responsible for all your failures, the way you go on about it....

Defend the point you saw as "Bravo".

So is it natural for woman to marry into the family of men as your superstar fuuktard said? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please indulge me and don't run like the pussiclat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
coogar:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided IS EVERYTHING OK WITH YOU MENTALLY,PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided IS EVERYTHING OK WITH YOU MENTALLY,PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY?

we should be asking you that.....
how the word monica is involved in your rejoinder to me above simply tells me you are perhaps going through post traumatic stress disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Can you defend your response?

Your excuse is that you need to see response to all 3 before you defend the first? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the lame attempt at saving face? grin grin grin grin grin

No worry.

Kontinu!

I am here tranga to humiliate your dumb arsse.

Liverless Pussiclat!

I will CHOOSE when and how I humiliate you as I please. It is the benefit of being imperiously intelligent. cool

I am your Alpha and Omega!
Finally, tiny weenie takes my advice and introduces a new word... Pussiclat! cheesycheesy
Sagamite finally offers up a new lexicon.

Told you before boy...you're my b1tch, b1tch! cool

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Obviously, all this wasn't clear enough to the writer...he/she had to go further to imply from his/her own interpretations just to arrive at a discriminatory conclusion.

How can anyone say there's no known case where the Nigerian constitution challenges/criminalizes human rights violation on women?
Seriously?

So who and what is being referred to here?
Section 17 (2a): every citizen shall have equality of rights, obligations and opportunities before the law.

Does every citizen include man and animals, but not women? undecided

Also, how can the constitution which is made for one and all be prohibiting discrimination in the public sphere/state agents, and not cater for discrimination perpetrated by non-state actors when in fact both state agents and non-state actors are all citizens?

Isn't it common sense that a marriage is contracted on the premise that the woman marries into the family and/or in this case, country of the man?

It is also wrong to imply that a woman is INCAPABLE of conferring citizenship on her foreign husband.
The solution to this has been covered here if the foreign husband wishes to be a citizen:

26 (1): Subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, a person to whom the provisions of this section apply may be registered as a citizen of Nigeria, if the President is satisfied that -

(a) he is a person of good character;

(b) he has shown a clear intention of his desire to be domiciled in Nigeria; and

(c) he has taken the Oath of Allegiance prescribed in the Seventh Schedule to this Constitution.

Pay close attention to the underlined clause.
Because it is assumed that a woman naturally marries into the country of her husband, citizenship is subsequently granted to a foreign national married to a Nigerian woman if he has the intention of being domiciled in Nigeria.

mr sagamite, read this post carefully nd dispute the facts one after the other, quit rushing lyk a circus bull and read dammit.........

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

You are still running?

Saga terrifies you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see?

What did I tell you from the beginning?

I says what I meants, and I means what I says. {sic}
Saga probably terrifies the rats and cockroaches that have infested the little cubicle he calls home.

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
crackhaus:

Finally, tiny weenie takes my advice and introduces a new word... Pussiclat! cheesycheesy
Sagamite finally offers up a new lexicon.

Told you before boy...you're my b1tch, b1tch! cool

Moronic fuuktard, you remind of what Amaechi said yesterday at his screening: Many of the youths are unemployable. grin grin grin grin grin

When you think like a fuuktard like this and cannot defend your statement, it is clear you are unemployable. grin grin grin grin grin

You are running and boasting. Reminds me of another fuuktard called Logicboy a few years back.

This is what is happening to your daft arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have even stopped attempting to give any opinion because all the daft ones you gave earlier (like newspapers and TV one) led to me humiliating you with them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now watch how njokusboy would join you in terrified running. grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:

mr sagamite, read this post carefully nd dispute the facts one after the other, quit rushing lyk a circus bull and read dammit.........

I have asked you to tell us the bravo you see in:

Isn't it common sense that a marriage is contracted on the premise that the woman marries into the family and/or in this case, country of the man?

Oya, cretin, the floor is yours!

Indulge Saga.

Make my day. grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, you remind of what Amaechi said yesterday at his screening: Many of the youths are unemployable. grin grin grin grin grin

When you think like a fuuktard like this and cannot defend your statement, it is clear you are unemployable. grin grin grin grin grin

You are running and boasting. Reminds me of another fuuktard called Logicboy a few years back.

You have even stopped attempting to give any opinion because all the daft ones you gave earlier (like newspapers and TV one) led to me humiliating you with them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now watch how njokusboy would join you in terrified running. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
dude, you well so?
so you would actually consider it an achievement if an online character FLEES from you
i think you are clinically depressed

7 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
dude, you well so?
so you would actually consider it an achievement if an online character FLEES from you
i think you are clinically depressed

That is what you have to say about defending the stupidity you saw as brilliant?

Oya, indulge me. Don't be the stinking Hyena running from the King.

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
coogar:

we should be asking you that.....
how the word monica is involved in your rejoinder to me above simply tells me you are perhaps going through post traumatic stress disorder.
are you done ranting ?now take your own advise and fk off and please leave my M O N I C A out of your convo.stupid boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

I have asked you to tell us the bravo you see in:

Oya, cretin, the floor is yours!

Indulge Saga.

Make my day. grin

grin grin grin
you quoted a post and called us cretinous fvcktards without attempting to counter it.... grin grin grin
now you want me to explain the same post to you?
you think say i be ur mate? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

That is what you have to say about defending the stupidity you saw as brilliant?

Oya, indulge me. Don't be the stinking Hyena running from the King.

grin grin grin
what a clown......

i agree, you are a king...

king sagamite of nairaland...
i think you should put it in your empty c.v.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
are you done ranting ?now take your own advise and fk off and please leave my M O N I C A out of your convo.stupid boy

look at this yeye babymama o!
shouldn't you be brëastfeeding your child or fixing her pampers? why did you even quote me? just because i mentioned your name does not give you the effing rights to quote me. speak to me only when you have been spoken to.

do you understand? angry

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:

grin grin grin
you quoted a post and called us cretinous fvcktards without attempting to counter it.... grin grin grin
now you want me to explain the same post to you?
you think say i be ur mate? angry angry angry

Cretinous fuuktard, please explain the post to me.

Maybe I would finally get something out of you. grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, explain. I take you up on your offer. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
why am i even talking to this kid?

lemme leave you to rule your kingdom.....

bloody foooool

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
coogar:

look at this yeye babymama o!
shouldn't you be brëastfeeding your child or fixing her pampers? why did you even quote me? just because i mentioned your name does not give you the effing rights to quote me. speak to me only when you have been spoken to.

do you understand? angry
i said fk off.dont you hear word.just go,leave,vamoose.

and if you dont have anything doing,you can come and help me wash my pants and make sure you wash it clean undecided
when you are done washing them let me know,i will give you instructions on where to spread them undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
njokusboy:
why am i even talking to this kid?

lemme leave you to rule your kingdom.....

bloody foooool

Another cretinous fuuktard!

RUN! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mutaino7, what did I tell you.

They were quaking in their shoes once they saw who was challenging them.

It is like Shaquille O'neal telling Bow Wow on the phone he would break Bow Wow's neck when he sees him. You think Bow Wow would not be terrified?

Bow Wow can put up all the bravado he wants on the phone to save face in front of others, but at the end of the day, if he loves his life, he would run.

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by coogar: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
i said fk off.dont you hear word.just go,leave,vamoose.

you brought your pig-snout here when no one quoted you or needed your opinion. stop trying to attention-seek?

and if you dont have anything doing,you can come and help me wash my pants and make sure you wash it clean undecided when you are done washing them let me know,i will give you instructions on where to spread them undecided

oh dear.....
unfortunately for you, i value my well-manicured fingers than to use it to touch your panties with holes & skid-marks on them. grin

the last person that washed your panties had whitlow on each of her 10 fingers. grin cheesy grin your panties was the primary source of the ebola epidermic. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
abeg dress joor. undecided undecided undecided undecided

i havent seeked bill gates attention its a local nl champions attention i will seek.shiooorrr

and what is so special about your fingers or nails.the one that looks like chicken feet.shiorrr.oniranu
coogar:

you brought your pig-snout here when no one quoted you or needed your opinion. stop trying to attention-seek?

oh dear.....
unfortunately for you, i value my well-manicured fingers than to use it to touch your panties with holes & skid-marks on them. grin

the last person that washed your panties had whitlow on each of her 10 fingers. grin cheesy grin your panties was the primary source of the ebola epidermic. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Pidggin(f): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can't believe some he-goats are on here defending this useless discriminatory constitution of ours. If you think these laws are okay then you are definitely an Ediot!

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Absolute nonsense!

Now read carefully and make your own intelligent observations, instead of relying on the interpretations of someone who picked just one clause that mentions male person then juxtaposing it with another that mentions female just to make a point.

Obviously, the two sections (353 & 360) which the writer juxtaposes to arrive at the conclusion that a sentence of two years is discriminatory as opposed to that of three years in 353, actually cater to two very different things entirely.

Chapter 29 caters to assaults on both sexes entirely and as can be seen from the underlined bits gives the same punishment to all involved (male and female).

Chapter 30 on the other hand, is tailored specifically for females...
So by my own interpretation - if I were deliberately looking for an excuse to fault the nigerian constitution on being partial to one sex, I could also come up with the conclusion that since no chapter is tailored specifically to cater to assaults on males ONLY, then chapter 30 as a whole is discriminatory to males.

The same penal code that the writer touts as being discriminatory to females actually dedicates an entire chapter to dealing with criminal acts perpertrated against females ONLY, but doesn't have a chapter dedicated to dealing with criminal acts perpertrated against males ONLY.
Now tell me, who exactly is being discriminated against here? cheesycheesy

Amazing how you read this:

353. Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults any male person is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.

And read this:

360. Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults a woman or girl is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

And conclude that there is no discrimination when for the same crime a lighter sentence is prescribed for assault on a woman or girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
LordReed:

353. Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults any male person is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without warrant.

And read this:

360. Any person who unlawfully and indecently assaults a woman or girl is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

And conclude that there is no discrimination when for the same crime a lighter sentence is prescribed for assault on a woman or girl.

Chapter 29 caters to assaults on both sexes entirely and as can be seen from the underlined bits gives the same punishment to all involved (male and female).

So by my own interpretation - if I were deliberately looking for an excuse to fault the nigerian constitution on being partial to one sex, I could also come up with the conclusion that since no chapter is tailored specifically to cater to assaults on males ONLY, then chapter 30 as a whole is discriminatory to males.

The same penal code that the writer touts as being discriminatory to females actually dedicates an entire chapter to dealing with criminal acts perpertrated against females ONLY, but doesn't have a chapter dedicated to dealing with criminal acts perpertrated against males ONLY.
Now tell me, who exactly is being discriminated against here?

And still conclude that there's in fact a discrimination against females.

4 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Now tell me, who exactly is being discriminated against here?

And still conclude that there's in fact a discrimination against females.

Does the whole chapter 30 negate clause 360?

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]

Now watch how njokusboy would join you in terrified running. grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
Saga-tinyweenie-mite, still enjoying the taste of my d1ck in your mouth...are you? gringrin

If logging out of NL and not replying the immigrant cockroach with a god-complex means that one is running, then it's pretty obvious which of one of us is very idle.

As for the newspapers and TV opinion, that must have really hurt you since you can't get over it... didn't it? grin
I deliberately ignored that your kardashian response because it was stvpid and weak as usual... cheesycheesy
Don't you know she's smarter than you?

How else can you explain that she makes millions, while you're on NL repeating moronic, fvcktard, cretinous, day in and day out without so much as a dime to your unknown name? grin

Phaggit!

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Saga-tinyweenie-mite, still enjoying the taste of my d1ck in your mouth...are you? gringrin

If logging out of NL and not replying the immigrant cockroach with a god-complex means that one is running, then it's pretty obvious which of one of us is very idle.

As for the newspapers and TV opinion, that must have really hurt you since you can't get over it... didn't it? grin
I deliberately ignored that your kardashian response because it was stvpid and weak as usual... cheesycheesy
Don't you know she's smarter than you?

How else can you explain that she makes millions, while you're on NL repeating moronic, fvcktard, cretinous, day in and day out without so much as a dime to your unknown name? grin

Phaggit!

You sure help me continue showing you are a cretinous fuuktard and a product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin

You have now shown us 2 people you see as "achievers" in your dumb world: Patience Jonathan and Kim Kardashian.

No doubt you are a moronic fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by crackhaus: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Sagamite:

[s]
You sure help me continue showing you are a cretinous fuuktard and a product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin

You have now shown us 2 people you see as "achievers" in your dumb world: Patience Jonathan and Kim Kardashian.

No doubt you are a moronic fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
Still feeding off the leftovers boy..

Answer that, genius.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Discrimination Against Women In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Still feeding off the leftovers boy..

Answer that, genius.. cheesy

You are a cretinous fuukard!

Can you now see why I said if they added all your lineage's intelligence together, you will be dumber than me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you were even raised to believe if an armed robber makes millions that is evidence he is intelligent?

Product of a Patience Jonathan run education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, do you see that everytime you try to give an opinion, you open up for me to humiliate your moronic arsse? grin grin grin grin

Mutaino7!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / My Experience Adopting A Child In Nigeria As A Young Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.