Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58565 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Ariyke: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
ok, which skul? n wat do u vote 4?
OAU
As for the vote why not keep it to ur dept smiley
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
ok treasuregr8 vote again to prove to cassyrooy beyond doubt that u first said sociologist and anthropologist because u were introducting yourself but pls vote again to clear the issue
Its not about proving anything, just to avoid double voting, now she has voted for prefered name for this thread, and nothing has changed. grin cheesy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
treasuregr8:

Lol
UI
100L newintake
Social science.

Coursemates make una no vex eh.
It will be fun having other depts here rather than focusing just on anthropology and sociology, at least I expect debates amongst depts under this prestigious faculty, think about it and you will enjoy the benefits. *winks*
You've cast your view on the subject at hand, and i believe in your views is strongly noted too. Thanks for voting.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
bt have u been given d eligibility slip and cleared totally
yes.. filled my record file too. And did my biometric
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
eayah,at leaet der are giving u time to gather al ur documents,dnt wori,soon,u'l resume
Thanks, i ain't worried 'bout nothing anymore.

Though i'm yet to start putting things into place ahead for resumption.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
tanx dear *vote counted b4# cassyrooy pls come and witness dis
Lol. grin grin Ms. T voting against me abi, no worry, my camp still has the edge and until 11:59pm today, goodluck to our various camps.

How was ya day?

Update me with scores pls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
abi oo, *courtesy of cassyrooy*
Wouldn't expect otherwise.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
OAU
Did i hear you whisper *Sociology and Anthroplogy?*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oau
Sociology & anthropology
Part 2

Ll advise the op to leave d thread name like this. If there's a need for social science students to roll u can go ahead nd create another thread.
for me, m cool with this.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by conjugal(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ueskman:
Oau
Sociology & anthropology
Part 2

Ll advise the op to leave d thread name like this. If there's a need for social science students to roll u can go ahead nd create another thread.

God bless you. Exactly what I wanted to say. This thread should be for sociology and anthropology student(undergraduate, graduates...)If there's need for social sciences thread, they should create one, by the way, this thread started with sociology and anthropology..., not social sciences.

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmmmm

because am the son of Plato, cousin Karl max and my in-law augustus

I did not talk, was thinking maybe una go don break head.. Buh #iwasobservingin3d as a verygoodbadguy.

#keepinMute
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by collozzuz: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
U're welcome dearie, so who are u voting 4?
Social sciences
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by collozzuz: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
ajosegabriel:
welcome boss
Gabriel of Life

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Free101:
Reason: Unknown
ah ah
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ariyke:
OAU
students in faculty of social science can vote, but if u dont want to,no stress
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Its not about proving anything, just to avoid double voting, now she has voted for prefered name for this thread, and nothing has changed. grin cheesy
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
EseBosun:
yes.. filled my record file too. And did my biometric
ok,congrats
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks, i ain't worried 'bout anymore.

Though i'm yet to start putting things into place ahead for resumption.
hmm,so wen do u intend 2 start?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lol. grin grin Ms. T voting against me abi, no worry, my camp still has the edge and until 11:59pm today, goodluck to our various camps.

How was ya day?

Update me with scores pls. grin
ok, still *four votes 4 social science* and *eight votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*,my day was good
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Wouldn't expect otherwise.
4 ur mind
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
cassyrooy:
Did i hear you whisper *Sociology and Anthroplogy?*
alryt,now i understand u,tanx 4 voting,so d score stands at *four votes 4 social science* and *nine votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
ueskman:
Oau
Sociology & anthropology
Part 2

tanx 4 voting,so it stands at *four votes 4 social science* and ten votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
collozzuz:
Social sciences
alryt,tanx 4 voting,so it stands at *five votes 4 social science* and *ten votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eleniyan15:
hmmmmm

because am the son of Plato, cousin Karl max and my in-law augustus

I did not talk, was thinking maybe una go don break head.. Buh #iwasobservingin3d as a verygoodbadguy.

#keepinMute
hmmm.....................God is watching ooooooooooooo
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Erm,pls i will not be able 2 announce the result of the voting tonight because my phone's battery would go off soon,anybody should announce it according to the total vote,i apologise 4 d inconveniences.Thank You.One Love
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
ok, still *four votes 4 social science* and *eight votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*,
Okay, counting down to 11:59pm already

my day was good
Great, wouldn't wish otherwise
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
4 ur mind
Lol. Did i just hear you say that, common i know that feeling nau grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babice:
hmm,so wen do u intend 2 start?
I'm working on something, hopefully next week if i get to finish it real quick, then i'll switch my attention to getting my things ready.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:
Okay, counting down to 11:59pm already

Great, wouldn't wish otherwise
Happy Sunday,pls how do i change d name of the thread now that the voting has ended abeg,i dnt knw how
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Babice:
Happy Sunday,pls how do i change d name of the thread now that the voting has ended abeg,i dnt knw how
Use 'mail mods' on the education topic board.

I've sent a mail to them.

Post final scores please.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Final Score: I don't know
Who won: Definitely Sociologists and Anthropologists won
Who carry last: *lips sealed*
When is the topic's name going to be changed: I don't know
Who is going to change it: The Mods of course!
Where's Babice: Definitely still Sleeping
What about Cassyrooy: In the shrine, offering sacrifices for winning
Where's Esebosun: hmmmmm........no comment
Have you seen Ajosegabriel: Yep, saw him in a beer palour early this Sunday morning
Eleniyan15 nko?: Not around!
Is there somebody named collozzuz here: You'll have to ask Ifa!
Baba Ueskman, are you around: ha, awon ti OAU niyen, baba ti travullu!
We heard you are dating aunt Ariyke: Its a lie ooo, its APC that are trying to spoil my career with that lie oooo
Where is Conjugal: hmmm...that lady. I don't what to say something now while my oga at the top will say something differently, but what I can categorically tell you is, Conjugal is similar to Conjugate, Copulate, Couple and Konji!
What about miss Treasuregr8: She's still in Treasure Island
What about others you haven't mentioned: I never called them others! My mendula Oblongata might have obliterated their identification tag also know as moniker from the terabitic source of knowledge I've acquired, but this I can tell you, "Even though Ojukwu is dead, his manhood still remains".
Tell us more about Free101: The strike being embarked on by his institution has made him very jobless and very unstable. As a speaking to you, he is in one of our Detention centre called "Nairaland"; among others like Facebook, Whatsapp, Eskimi, BBM, Twoo etc., serving an indefinite sentence for the mean time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
cassyrooy:
Use 'mail mods' on the education topic board.

I've sent a mail to them.

Post final scores please.
Voting has ended.Final scores: *ten votes for sociologist and anthropologist* and *five votes for social social* so the sociologist and anthropologist have it.Congrats To All.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.