Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58156 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2015
treasuregr8:
Nice thread.
UI 100L newintake Sociology

welcome dear,hw u doing? which are u voting 4?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
welcome dear,hw u doing?
which are u voting 4?

I'm great.

I'm voting for my department of course. Well maybe I don't yet understand what is going on here.

I vote Sociologists and Anthropologists
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
oga smal smal, even if you helped her it's kokanmi . I only poured out my thought ...anyway, I mis_placed her name for KINGDOMdaughter...
Hey bro, do u knw me? I saw a notification on my mention
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
treasuregr8:

I'm great.

I'm voting for my department of course. Well maybe I don't yet understand what is going on here.

I vote Sociologists and Anthropologists
alryt,here it is:we intend to change d name of d thread to either thread for sociologist and anthropologist or thread for social science,do u still stick to ur vote?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

were u given admission to study guidance and counselling in U.I?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
were u given admission to study guidance and counselling in U.I?
Yes. Do u knw me anywhere
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
alryt,here it is:we intend to change d name of d thread to either thread for sociologist and anthropologist or thread for social science,do u still stick to ur vote?

Well I prefer for social science, it will be more fun.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

Yes. Do u knw me anywhere
no,not at all,i think cassyrooy mentioned u and somtin lyk G & C and i jst guessd,wow
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
treasuregr8:

Well I prefer for social science, it will be more fun.
Tanx dearie,tanx 4 voting so it stands at *four votes 4 social science* and seven votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
yez oo,no mosquito had d guts to bite me,wat abt u?

Oh, mine was great.

Which school did you get admitted into?

And how's your day goin'?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
Tanx dearie,tanx 4 voting so it stands at *four votes 4 social science* and seven votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist*
Her vote is conflicting.

Scratch it off.

First,
Sociologist and Anthropologist

then,
Social Sciences?

Haba na! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Treasuregr8 please vote again, this time observe protocol.

Institution name
Level
Then your vote.

Thank you.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Oh, mine was great.

Which school did you get admitted into?
And how's your day goin'?
uniben.....................my day is fyn,tanx
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Her vote is conflicting.

Scratch it off.

First,
Sociologist and Anthropologist

then,
Social Sciences?

Haba na! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Treasuregr8 please vote again, this time observe protocol.

Institution name
Level
Then your vote.

Thank you.
ok treasuregr8 vote again to prove to cassyrooy beyond doubt that u first said sociologist and anthropologist because u were introducting yourself but pls vote again to clear the issue

1 Like

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Merrybet is Naija's fastest paying-out bookmaker!!Register with us and make money online!!!Click here to start http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:

not really maam...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olatunji21 UI Sociologist and Anthropologist....
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
ok treasuregr8 vote again to prove to cassyrooy beyond doubt that u first said sociologist and anthropologist because u were introducting yourself but pls vote again to clear the issue
SHM!

How was ur day?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
he he,c dis anambala guy
Am if am to guess right....you are Yoruba by trive?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
no,not at all,i think cassyrooy mentioned u and somtin lyk G & C and i jst guessd,wow
Alright
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Kingdomdaughter(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
ajosegabriel:
not really maam...
Alright
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by EseBosun(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
I vote for sociologist and anthropologist

Btw Babice when are u coming to school?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
olatunji21:
Olatunji21
UI
Sociologist and Anthropologist....
welcome olatunji21,hw u doing,without beating abt d bush,which are voting 4?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
SHM!

How was ur day?
fyn oo,gud evening dear
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:

Am if am to guess right....you are Yoruba by trive?
no,am an edo girl bt born n bred in lagos
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:
Alright
k,hw u doing?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
fyn oo,gud evening dear
Whats up love? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
welcome olatunji21,hw u doing,without beating abt d bush,which are voting 4?
Haba na? He has voted, thats my striker o, i play behind him o. grin grin grin
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Eleniyan15: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tiffany1
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
EseBosun:
I vote for sociologist and anthropologist

Btw Babice when are u coming to school?
ok oo,dats *four votes 4 social science* and *eight votes 4 sociologist and anthropologist* tanx 4 voting dear.....................hmm,i dnt knw wen i wil come,i dnt even av money 4 online clearance yet not to talk of school fees.....................av u paid ur school fees n is it true dat until u pay ur school fees,u wil nt be totaly cleared,pls i need answer
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Whats up love? grin grin grin grin
am gud oo,u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
Haba na? He has voted, thats my striker o, i play behind him o. grin grin grin
eh eh,i didnt knw,wen did he vote?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
am gud oo,u?
I'm fine dear, just bored by the uncertain date we'd resume, UI has a way of killing any arousal to do something eh! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / English Sentences That Sound Crazy But Are Actually Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.