Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) (58092 Views)

The Public Administrators Thread(Official) / Any Sociologist Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eleniyan15:
misspresident
Eleniyan15 how are u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
why you too dey lie this, e good for your eyes? ?? @misspresident, open a thread for G&C student na...
Mr. Ajosegabriel, Ms. President is a 100l student of Sociology in The University of Ibadan.

More prove? I helped her on the day of her clearance. She's our coursemate, check again please. Thanks
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Nice thread.

Methinks, the thread would be better-off if tis exclusively for Sociologists, students and graduates inclusive, ya know, to come share knowledge, ideas, experiences and what not.

Bringing in all the Social Sciences sounds like an unnecessary racket.

No definitive agenda.

I rest my case. grin

I don vote be that abi?
Weyrey, u no ever like orderliness.

Anyways, thanks for voting.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspresident:
u.i 100L newintake sociologist & anthropologist
Thanks for voting dear.
How was today na?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
u no serious
I'm really serious o. cheesy

They're my coursemates, met them on the UI Aspirants Thread.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Mr. Ajosegabriel, Ms. President is a 100l student of Sociology in The University of Ibadan.

More prove? I helped her on the day of her clearance. She's our coursemate, check again please. Thanks
oga smal smal, even if you helped her it's kokanmi . I only poured out my thought ...anyway, I mis_placed her name for KINGDOMdaughter...
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Babice:
ok mr cassyrooy,erm is it nepa poll,lol
Funny you cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by cassyrooy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
oga smal smal, even if you helped her it's kokanmi . I only poured out my thought ...anyway, I mis_placed her name for KINGDOMdaughter...
Want to point that out but decided otherwise.

Glad this has been resolved, her vote is still valid and she's a member.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:

oook bro
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Weyrey, u no ever like orderliness.

Anyways, thanks for voting.

SMH.

@ajosegabriel: For the record... Misspresident is the First Lady of UI Sociology 100lv students.

Of course, as you might have figured, I am the President. Yes, she is my First Lady. grin

Rebuffing her in that manner was wrong and rude mate.

But, no matter. We're all in the family.

I guess you weren't aware. Misspresident.. Mabinu love, him no know ni.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Am happy with the way things are going and the maturity being shown by the lot of us...methink (in Jack Sparrow's voice) that Captain Babice come Monday will; on Davvy Jones Locker rename this thread to Sociologists and Anthropologists Thread Official (Aspiring, Undergraduates and Graduates alike), but before then let me sit down, watch and observe (while sipping my "sobo"wink like a faithful and truthful Sociologist does while the votes come in.
To everybody; lets keep the comments and ideas coming and endeavor to raise awareness to this "little beginning" which must not be despised!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetOvaMe:

SMH.

@ajosegabriel: For the record... Misspresident is the First Lady of UI Sociology 100lv students.

Of course, as you might have figured, I am the President. Yes, she is my First Lady.

I guess you weren't aware
...nope that wasn't my intentions, and I never rebuffed her...I only saI'd what I thought. ....infact,I lAter clarified things....
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
...nope that wasn't my intentions, and I never rebuffed her...I only saI'd what I thought. ....infact,I lAter clarified things....

No matter.

Na only me you go buy beer for. grin

Peace brother!
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by ajosegabriel(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
GetOvaMe:

No matter.

Peace brother!
don't worry, I'll buy you weed when coming for resumption.. grin
GetOvaMe:

No matter.

Peace brother!
don't worry, I'll buy you weed when coming for resumption..
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks for voting dear.

How was today na?

my day was fine watching movies/series/drama as usual lol. hope your day was fine too. cassyrooy getovame thanks for having my back smiley don't mind that ajosegabriel lol @_@
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajosegabriel:
don't worry, I'll buy you weed when coming for resumption.. ;Ddon't worry, I'll buy you weed when coming for resumption..

grin

I appreciate the kind gesture.

But, I think i'll pass.

Thanks.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:33am On Oct 30, 2015
misspresident:

sociology am i really welcome here?
sure u are fellow sociologist
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:34am On Oct 30, 2015
misspresident:

fine smiley how are u?
am gud,g'morning
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 3:37am On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm really serious o. cheesy

They're my coursemates, met them on the UI Aspirants Thread.
hey,chai,dis election na.....................
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2015
cassyrooy:

eh,u jst happy sey u are winning
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2015
GetOvaMe:

SMH.

Of course, as you might have figured, I am the President. Yes, she is my First Lady. grin

I guess you weren't aware. Misspresident.. Mabinu love, him no know ni.
hmmm,ife(love) in d air
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:
Am happy with the way things are going and the maturity being shown by the lot of us...methink (in Jack Sparrow's voice) that Captain Babice come Monday will; on Davvy Jones Locker rename this thread to Sociologists and Anthropologists Thread Official (Aspiring, Undergraduates and Graduates alike), but before then let me sit down, watch and observe (while sipping my "sobo"wink like a faithful and truthful Sociologist does while the votes come in.
To everybody; lets keep the comments and ideas coming and endeavor to raise awareness to this "little beginning" which must not be despised!
hmm,do u stay in jos?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Hlo,kul mawin 2 al
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
hmm,do u stay in jos?
Born and bred in Jos
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by walemoney007(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2015
drseunzy:

I am an Economist oooo...
I know a little about Sociology because in OAU, you will offer every course in the faculty of social sciences in your year 1
o ga o,so how many course you come do in your year 1 in OAU?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:
Born and bred in Jos
c dis plateau guy,is jos also ur state of origin?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2015
misspresident:

my day was fine watching movies/series/drama as usual lol. hope your day was fine too. cassyrooy getovame thanks for having my back smiley don't mind that ajosegabriel lol @_@

Anytime love.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by GetOvaMe: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
hmmm,ife(love) in d air
lol.
Abi.
Hope you slept well?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
GetOvaMe:

lol.

Abi.

Hope you slept well?
yez oo,no mosquito had d guts to bite me,wat abt u?
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Free101(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Babice:
c dis plateau guy,is jos also ur state of origin?
Nah, that would be Anambra.
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by treasuregr8(f): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice thread.
UI 100L newintake Sociology
Re: The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) by Babice(f): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Free101:
Nah, that would be Anambra.
he he,c dis anambala guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.