Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by BinghiNya(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
Will these guys ever learn. United will always be greater than any individual. Benzema is a good player but United will always survive without him. United won the EPL and played the semi-final of the UCL the season Ruud was sold and there was no quality replace ment(Carrick was the only player of repute that was bought).

Luis Valencia will deliver in a quality team like United cos he is his own man and won't be a ronaldo wannabe like nani.

United will tear teams apart .

Fabiano might be a good buy bought he is over rated.
Ikechukwu Uche will be a good buy for United.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2009
BinghiNya:

Will these guys ever learn. United will always be greater than any individual. Benzema is  a good player but United will always survive without  him. United won the EPL and played the semi-final of the UCL the season Ruud was sold and there was no quality replace ment(Carrick was the only player of repute that was bought).

Luis Valencia will deliver in a quality team like United cos he is his own man and won't be  a ronaldo wannabe like nani.

Fabiano might be  a good buy bought he is over rated.
Ikechukwu Uche will be  a good buy for United.
Anything that makes you sleep at night.
ManU missed out on good signing, accept it, and stop deluding yourself.

Sheringham and cole left in 2001, Ruud and Forlan were brought in as replacements
Jaap Stam was sold in 2001, and Blanc was brought in
In 2003, Beckham left and Ronaldo was bought

Every team tries to maintain a quality roster, and there is no shame in admitting that your team missed out on Benzema.
Not signing benzema is not the end of the world, but that does it make it any less a big miss for manU as they need a quality finisher upfront (more than madrid who currently have a plethora of attackers and seem to want to add more).
Short of Eto, there are few better choices left (villa wants barca).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
Will these guys ever learn. United will always be greater than any individual. Benzema is a good player but United will always survive without him. United won the EPL and played the semi-final of the UCL the season Ruud was sold and there was no quality replace ment(Carrick was the only player of repute that was bought).

Luis Valencia will deliver in a quality team like United cos he is his own man and won't be a ronaldo wannabe like nani.

shocked shocked shocked why not Victor Ezeji grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked why not Victor Ezeji grin grin
or kanu tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
or kanu

no, na Okocha
see ur mouth
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
tkb417:

no, na Okocha
see ur mouth

Rasheedi Yekini has indicated his interest to join Manchester United!!!

mukina2:

or kanu tongue

Shattap dia. . . . .se ya whyte tongue!!! hmmm smelly!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hemp
now we know the colour of your tongue ewwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry
i already reported your post to criz tongue
derry minded scumtwat tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
mukina2:

Hemp
now we know the colour of your tongue ewwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry
i already reported your post to criz tongue
derry minded scumtwat tongue

Muki freeeeeee meee!!
For the third time, I NO GREE. . . . . . You don old!! Wetin do DDK? tongue tongue tongue

Criz? Just like reporting you to Debo!! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
who start to dey find whose trouble grin

debo knows i can never do no wrong tongue go report tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
mukina2:

who start to dey find whose trouble grin

debo knows i can never do no wrong tongue go report tongue

Na you first find trouble. . . .go jare, why u dey yab my club, country player and Nyabinghi?
Kanu is good for Man U jare!! tongue tongue
Pls go and find old people like you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2009
when you start to dey post in colour sef? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2009
mukina2:

when you start to dey post in colour sef? grin

hehehehe. . . . see Emperoh feeling funky. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
BinghiNya:

Look who we have here?
BINGO with his name REMIXED shocked shocked grin
Keep deluding yourself like Biina said!
tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by nateevs(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
Just learning that ManU are in talks with Micheal Owen. . . . Yes you read it right . . Micheal Owen.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Why not? If hes coming free, Utd can take a gamble on the guy. If he comes on and scores a couple of winning goals to seal the title or UCL, he'll be worth the expenditure.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
Just learning that ManU are in talks with Micheal Owen. . . . Yes you read it right . . Micheal Owen.
Gamble!!!

If he clicks, then we are gonna save a lot of money but if he gets crocked again, then we are in soup
For fcks sake, hes not even in the National team!!

where is the 80mills they paid us?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
dayokanu:

Guffanti,  Roque Santa Cruz. A bayern reject did it Scoring 22 goals in his debut season in England tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

We were talking about league goals, you Silverback ape!!
The money spent on your education had been a waste since you got your school uniform in primary school.
What amuses me about you is your forceful attempt to sound intelligent.
Anyone who thinks Ronaldinho has won the UCL golden boot and Amuneke's winner against Argentina in Atlanta shoulda been OFFSIDE is a dolt.

Idiot, if we were talking about total goals scored in a season. . . .Berbatov scored 23 in his debut season before Santa Cruz moved to the EPL.
Always read carefully before you jump into rational discourse.
I expect you woulda learnt by now.
Mr.James Milner scored FOR Liverpool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
Benzema

Kaka

Ribery CR7

How can you tame these bastards?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
tkb417:

Benzema

Kaka

Ribery CR7

They are weak. . . . . . .Their defence would let em down.
. . . . . .IT's like building a house on a sandy foundation and using a roof made of GOLD to cover it.
It takes one horrible weather to put everything APART. Until they get Terry/Vidic/Rio/Evra. . . . .I ain't convinced.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
tkb417:

Benzema

Kaka

Ribery CR7

SIMPLE!

By outscoring them grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
kay_pumpin:

SIMPLE!

By outscoring them grin
That is what they say until we put 3 past them at old trafford, and SAF gives us a complimentary ManU jersy grin
Man do I love us visiting old trafford, and turning the theater of dreams to a stage of Nightmares cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by eyonigger(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
Binna, just some few media hyped signings, you are all over the threads spewing dust.

You have not finish making mouth with BARCA, ur already doing it with Manure.

Next season will be the sweetest, because Barca will slowly lube yall asses,while we pound and ejaculate goals in ur backdoors. Be careful what you say now so u dnt end up like Sauron giving lame excuses after we pound them 2-0 in the UCL champions league training FINAL. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
Benzema scores 31 goals against shte defenders and Debosky wants the world to notice . . . what is my aburo smoking ?  cry

The French league is shyte and I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!

explains why majority of them are contented being local champions there  grin

why hasnt Taiye Taiwo left there ?  grin

benzema hasnt done enuff to prove himself yet and that amount is way too much and what has that got to do with Valencia ? BERBASULK yes ! but defo not Valencia !  

@Debo

Benzema has 149 career appearances and he has scored 66 times,

Chamakh has played 214 times and scored 56 times,

Huntelaar has played 265 and has scored 179 times  tongue

do the math !  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Benzema scores 31 goals against shte defenders and Debosky wants the world to notice . . . what is my aburo smoking ?  cry

The French league is shyte and I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!

explains why majority of them are contented being local champions there  grin

why hasnt Taiye Taiwo left there ?  grin

Benzema has 149 career appearances and he has scored 66 times,

Chamakh has played 214 times and scored 56 times,

Huntelaar has played 265 and has scored 179 times  tongue

do the math !  cool

Stop chatting bollocks  tongue. . . . French League is the lowest scoring league amongst the top leagues in Europe. . . .

It is harder to score in France than in England. . .

How many goals was Adebayor popping at Monaco. . . .not even double figures. . .

Look at Marc Antonie Fortune, a negro who scores 1 goal a season for Nancy. . . . now several EPL clubs are fighting for his signature after his successful loan spell with West Brom

How many goals were Henry and Trezeguet them scoring in France?. . . . they travel abroad and they score 30+ goals easily

How many goals was Drogba scoring in France. . . . the nigga never even touched 20 goals. . . . he comes to England and he's touching 30 goals. . .

Even Anelka, the King of EPL goalscoring could only manage a paltry handful at PSG. . .

I repeat. . . . any striker scoring 30+ goals in France is worth his salt. . . . it is the hardest league to score in. . . . Benzema must be some sort of genius to be touching 30 goals sef!  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by DrKitaun(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Ibime

and immediately Henry, Adebayor and Anelka left France WERE THEY SCORING GOALS LIKE PURE WATER ?  undecided

my argument is; THEY GET BETTER LATER cos they blend better when they get elsewhere, not requiring burdening them unnecessarily with their trasfer packet . . .TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED !  cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
eyonigger:

Binna, just some few media hyped signings, you are all over the threads spewing dust.

You have not finish making mouth with BARCA, ur already doing it with Manure.

Next season will be the sweetest, because Barca will slowly lube yall asses,while we pound and ejaculate goals in ur backdoors. Be careful what you say now so u dnt end up like Sauron giving lame excuses after we pound them 2-0 in the UCL champions league training FINAL. grin
no mind me jare. Everybody just siddon jeje for their threads na im say make I cause small trouble  tongue

El classico dey come, we go soon see who need d lube pass. e be like say una no know ur mates again cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
Manchester Sucks big time grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by 4Play(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2009
Benzema goal tally compared to Huntelaar's is a silly comparison. Scoring in the Eredivise is much easier if you are playing for a big club, see Kezman and Afonso Alves.

Besides, in many of Benzema's games, he has played on the flanks in a 4-3-3 formation. Little basis for a comparison.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Manchester Sucks big time grin

From the mouth of babes shall come words of truth. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by eyonigger(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
ibk that one from ur mouth? A literature and Romance section patient saying that?

Then thats actually true. GBAM!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by RuuDie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
nateevs:

Absolutely perfect. . . . . . i hope this is true and UTD are really tryna sign him!
I'm cool with just about anybody that we don't have to break the banks for!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
RuuDie:

Absolutely perfect. . . . . . i hope this is true and UTD are really tryna sign him!
I'm cool with just about anybody that we don't have to break the banks for!!
No be bank, Na im leg dis one go dey break. ManU should be able to do better than a Michael owen that even Blackburn shunned undecided
Eto, Anelka, Hunte, Hulk, even Ruud, are all better buys than a guy who cant sem to stay on the pitch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.