Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71004 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
allboyz:

Owen is a good buy!
For me i fink he needs good players and assist to knock him back to form and he will get that at UTD!

He will be a fringe player. . . . .something in the mould of Henrik Larsson.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by HNIC(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2009
Michael Owen's move to Manchester United is, unlike the player himself grin, moving fast. He has arrived at the Premier League champions' training ground at Carrington and will undergo further tests at a Manchester hospital later today. Should all go well, a deal is expected to be in place as early as the beginning of next week. Yikes! eurosport.com
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by BinghiNya(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Mc Crackles the stoopid man.

I never remixed my name, the id was banned. You can ban a name but not the man. Nyabinghi < Binghinya more sucker punches to your moronic head.

United never sulks cos of  a player. United is larger than any individual or group. Owen will score trailer load ah goals, mi fe tell unu now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2009
HNIC:

Michael Owen's move to Manchester United is, unlike the player himself grin, moving fast. He has arrived at the Premier League champions' training ground at Carrington and will undergo further tests at a Manchester hospital later today. Should all go well, a deal is expected to be in place as early as the beginning of next week. Yikes! eurosport.com

All i know is United will still kick asses with the exit of Ronaldo/Tevez.
We didn't need the duo UnCloth Arsenal 4-0 some seasons ago. . . . . .Signing Owen is a smoke-screen for a big signing that is coming soon.
Fergie is a planning a coup. . . . .I can see what he is doing.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

All i know is United will still kick asses with the exit of Ronaldo/Tevez.
We didn't need the duo UnCloth Arsenal 4-0 some seasons ago. . . . . .Signing Owen is a smoke-screen for a big signing that is coming soon.
Fergie is a planning a coup. . . . .I can see what he is doing.

Whareva. . . . . , as long as he gets me fabiano,Aguero or an established striker
Formation is changing big time. . . . . . we needn't slack. Lets slap these mo'erfu'kers who think CR7 was our lifeline!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ibime,

I think Sauron's right about strikers in the french League.They are simply disastrous.
I clearly remember France 98.They had a clown called Stephane Guivarc'h who was supposed to be Ligue A's top striker that year.he was so woeful.
Even the exports (i.e. those who leave France) largely fail to make any impact.Those who do need time,hence I can see why real gave Benzema a 6-year deal.
Besides, Benzema is largely untested,despite his exploits with Lyon.his CL scoring profile (despite winning the French Title on numerous occasions) isn't all that impressive,even though I admit that the potential he has is immense-albeit that harnessing that potential is another matter entirely.

You may have a point about anelka and trez,but the truth is the French aren't known for producing killer strikers.Henry to me is just about the exception,even then it took him about 3 seasons to fully develop his instincts in front of goal.
Christophe Duggary was France's top striker at Euro 96 and France 98.Enuff said about him already.

The French league is almost at par with our rubbish league. grin.
But seriously,I wonder why people claim it to be a top league in Europe.Agreed that this season's title race in France was exciting,but the other 5 or 6 seasons were a procession to crown Lyon as champs.Much the same way as Spain is going to be won by madrid or Barca.
The games in the French league are largely piss-poor.So i can understand some skepticism about Benzema from Sauron.
But I think he had potential.And if given the right tools,he can excel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by justkunmi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
Kinda.happy.we.didnt.get.Benzema. . .
nice.one.landing.Mickey. .
Fabiano.and.Aguero.to.follow. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
justkunmi:

Fabiano.and.Aguero.to.follow. .

Fabiano or Aguero or Huntelaar and we are good to go.
Kun Aguero will replace Tevez and Nani will replace Ronaldo.
Owen and Valencia would be fringe players.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
As per the Owen move,I honestly don't know what ot make of it.I want to be as optimistic as the surrounding situations permit,
But the truth is,I don't think someone who's been on the treatment table for the best part of the last four years is going to provide anything worthy of fear to the opposing teams.
Fergie can't be seen to be gambling on a player coming in on a free transfer,unless we're talking of defending the title successfully.But with the departures of two key players, I feel we can do a little bit of re-building and not winning the league this season can be accepted,if it will makes us stronger in the end.
However,  United have become synonimous with lifting the Premiership trophy for the better part of two decades or so,and it will be disappointing to miss out on the title.In that context,I can understand the concern.
It's just puzzlingthat after netting 80 million quid,he'd snap up a striker with Owen's rep (i.e. in free-fall) on a Free.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
Eastbay:

As per the Owen move,I honestly don't know what ot make of it.I want to be as optimistic as the surrounding situations permit,
But the truth is,I don't think someone who's been on the treatment table for the best part of the last four years is going to provide anything worthy of fear to the opposing teams.

It's a safe gamble. . . . . . .We are getting him FREE and his wages are based on how many games he play.
£20,000 a week won't hurt us as Owen will only play once a month.

Fergie can't be seen to be gambling on a player coming in on a free transfer,unless we're talking of defending the title successfully.But with the departures of two key players, I feel we can do a little bit of re-building and not winning the league this season can be accepted,if it will makes us stronger in the end.

Think of this transfer in the same way we applauded Fergie for bringing Larsson back to OT. . . .
We are not buying Owen to do the job of Ronaldo or Ruud. . . . .He will be here to cover for Rooney/Berbatov if they get injured.
It's like Chelsea signing Turnbull from Middlesboro. . . . .Can he ever keep Petr Cech on the bench? grin

However,  United have become synonimous with lifting the Premiership trophy for the better part of two decades or so,and it will be disappointing to miss out on the title.In that context,I can understand the concern.
It's just puzzlingthat after netting 80 million quid,he'd snap up a striker with Owen's rep (i.e. in free-fall) on a Free.

If we miss out on the title, how many fans would complain?
After winning it THRICE on a bounce, it would be a travesty to the Premiership if United win it for the 4th time.
I won't be bovvered if we miss it this time around.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a safe gamble. . . . . . .We are getting him FREE and his wages are based on how many games he play.
£20,000 a week won't hurt us as Owen will only play once a month.

Think of this transfer in the same way we applauded Fergie for bringing Larsson back to OT. . . .
We are not buying Owen to do the job of Ronaldo or Ruud. . . . .He will be here to cover for Rooney/Berbatov if they get injured.
It's like Chelsea signing Turnbull from Middlesboro. . . . .Can he ever keep Petr Cech on the bench? grin

If we miss out on the title, how many fans would complain?
After winning it THRICE on a bounce, it would be a travesty to the Premiership if United win it for the 4th time.
I won't be bovvered if we miss it this time around.

I think I agree wth you.
But truth is,
Seeing United without the title is actually odd.Like seeing your mother without clothes grin

I personally think we should step back and re-build.step some reserves up to the big time by blading themwith more fixtures and then blunting them to the big time.
A number of guys in the reserves/first team lower reaches are crying out for recognition.Just heard Posebon is going on loan.That would have been someone to phase into the team.
The Machedas,Welbecks,petruccis et. al, Fabian Brandy etc.
But the person I would love to see in the first team is Tosic.He's easily ready for the big-time.
Give these gus a shot at the big time,not just the Carling cup.more league games.A few can get champions league slots.I'm nt one for campaigning for buys.We've got a bench dripping with talent.

BTW,I still don't believe Nani's likely to come good.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
EB
Something you said just got me thingking
The role Owen is coming to play, couldn't it had just been given to some of these budding young talents in our feeder squad?
I mean, whats the need to have Manucho, Marcheda, Welbeck, Campbell et al and still wanna buy fringe strikers?
All we need this season is the right kind of established striker and then get one or two of these kids to be an understudy
Pro'lly comes in when the game has been rapped up and then see how much he can grow in one season?

These guys are hungry and raring to go the extra- mile. . . . my 2 cent though.

I am really sceptical about Owen but the terms of his acquisition is the soothing balm. Whether he flop or succeeds, its a win win situ for Man U!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Fabiano.and.Aguero.to.follow.
both of them? or one of them?
we cant possibly buy both
who will sit on the bench?

hmm, Fabiano, Rooney, Berbatov and Owen looks good on paper
what we need is a Playmaker

scholes is tired, Ando is still learning-is he even a playmaker?
i dunno why we let the gaynners get Asharvin in January. he wasnt that expensive and the guy would have chosen us ahead of those pathetic serial losers grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
tkb417:

both of them? or one of them?
we cant possibly buy both
who will sit on the bench?

hmm, Fabiano, Rooney, Berbatov and Owen looks good on paper
what we need is a Playmaker

scholes is tired, Ando is still learning-is he even a playmaker?

i dunno why we let the gaynners get Asharvin in January. he wasnt that expensive and the guy would have chosen us ahead of those pathetic serial losers grin grin

I prefer Fabiano. Aguero is still suspect to me. We don't need another midfielder, Carrick did the job of the playmaker most of last season and he did pretty well i expect him to continue given that OH will return in due course. Our midfield is very ok by me. Sort out the attack and then get a fringe for Rio in defence. His back problem is getting way too much. I don't if he now harvests the Hemp himself grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
DaEmp,
I suspect,like Sauron says,Owen willbe a fringe player.
I also suspect Fergie won't move for anotehr forward.
I think the formations will change.That way we can get the best of Berba upfront so he spends more time in the box.
That problem is half solved with Valencia on the wings (I think).
Whatwe need is a playmaker in the middle of the park and a fit Hargo.
Iwant Roo to have his breakout season.he's been under the radar since he joined us.it's time for Fergie to play him centrally.
As per carrick,I don't think Carrick can carry the load in the middle.We saw that in Rome.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
Owen ain't as bad as some are making him seem.  .  .relax, guys. I'm sure Ferguson knows what he is doing. Letz see the boi perform before crucifying. If he flops, United can always sell him to Wenger. grin

@Emp
I agree that the youngsters should be given more Prem games for the sake of experience.  .  .dunno why Ferguson prefers to go shopping. At least if he must buy, he should get someone that will give the team some backbone for the UCL, not just the Prem.
Not saying Owen won't though. grin As always, time will tell.

@Eastbay
Berba will only stay in the box if Fergie threatens to cut down his weekly pay. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
I prefer Fabiano. Aguero is still suspect to me. We don't need another midfielder, Carrick did the job of the playmaker most of last season and he did pretty well i expect him to continue given that OH will return in due course. Our midfield is very ok by me. Sort out the attack and then get a fringe for Rio in defence. His back problem is getting way too much. I don't if he now harvests the Hemp himself
yeah Carrick did well last season but remember we had CR7 tht carried the team on his shoulder
Now hes no more there, we need a good playmaker to do wonders for our strikers to bury the goals

Did you see how Carrick disappeared against Barca?
if we had a Ribery, it would have been a diff ball game cos they would also have to contain him just like we struggled to containg Messi and Iniesta

nyways, we shall see what SAF is thinkin when the season starts

FYI, Hargo is not near his return so dont put him into any of ur plans
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
Criz,
Owen's been on the shelf for a lot of time over the past 4 years.
He's hardly fit long enough to make a meaningful impact,and his injuries make him a dodgy bet.
If he can avoid injuries (which is a hard ask for a player his age),then he can come good.
Nice note.The guy is always in the middle.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
Eastbay:

DaEmp,
I suspect,like Sauron says,Owen willbe a fringe player.
I also suspect Fergie won't move for anotehr forward.
I think the formations will change.That way we can get the best of Berba upfront so he spends more time in the box.
That problem is half solved with Valencia on the wings (I think).
Whatwe need is a playmaker in the middle of the park and a fit Hargo.
Iwant Roo to have his breakout season.he's been under the radar since he joined us.it's time for Fergie to play him centrally.
As per carrick,I don't think Carrick can carry the load in the middle.We saw that in Rome.
Fergie has to get a relatively established forward. . . a goal poacher. The past three seasons has all been about Ronaldo
The limelight he got didn't really get the other players working. . . . . Carrick goofed in Rome cos Fergie got the tactics wrong. He has moved from a holding player to a more advanced player. Anderson still needs a load of work and this season will be a better time to access

Cristalz:

Owen ain't as bad as some are making him seem. . .relax, guys. I'm sure Ferguson knows what he is doing. Letz see the boi perform before crucifying. If he flops, United can always sell him to Wenger. grin

@Emp
I agree that the youngsters should be given more Prem games for the sake of experience. . .dunno why Ferguson prefers to go shopping. At least if he must buy, he should get someone that will give the team some backbone for the UCL, not just the Prem.
Not saying Owen won't though. grin As always, time will tell.

@Eastbay
Berba will only stay in the box if Fergie threatens to cut down his weekly pay. grin

Owen is not a bad striker. I am just worried about his injury rate. If we could get him, we off load Saha who was better in my opinion. I also wonder why we have the fringe guys and reserve players if they are not to be integrated into the team. The Tosics, Rafeal's brother should be brought you this season. I saw many unknown squad names in the last game against Hull and i was like WTF!!! grin grin who are these guys?

tkb417:

yeah Carrick did well last season but remember we had CR7 tht carried the team on his shoulder
Now hes no more there, we need a good playmaker to do wonders for our strikers to bury the goals

Did you see how Carrick disappeared against Barca?
if we had a Ribery, it would have been a diff ball game cos they would also have to contain him just like we struggled to containg Messi and Iniesta

nyways, we shall see what SAF is thinkin when the season starts

FYI, Hargo is not near his return so dont put him into any of ur plans

TK,
Carrick is ok by me. . .i just want him to step up his game a little more. CR7 was not and is not a play maker. He is the proverbial inspirational player that justs needs moment of genuis to change a game. I won't forget the Quater finals against Porto in dragoa last season. The guy earned my respect. But you will agree with me the team has been centred around him and we need to unbundle that formation given his exit. We can't switch back to the RVN era but we need a certified goal poacher, a proven scorer and someone that will bury 4 of 6 chances.

As for the UCL final, we got the tactics worng. Mayber cos of Fletcher's abscence. Carrick is ok. When is OH expected to retunr?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by akinalabi(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
I'm shocked like anyone else as per this Owen strory.

But I dont think we have anything to lose. Free agent, pay per action is
not bad at all. I'm sure Fergie didnt sign him to come and replace Ronaldo
or Tevez. He is to just bolster the squad. Its a squad thing
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by NobiGod: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
I rarely come here as a ManU thru and thru. When eto was available last summer SAF said he's lazy and went for Berbatov.
Berbatov makes eto look like Hulk hogan. Now we're left with this phantom, and to add to that he's about to sign Owen.
It's obvious SAF didn't plan for CR7 departure . This panic to buy every player available is coming embarassing.
I hope SAF is not turning ManU to Milan.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
TK,
Carrick is ok by me. . .i just want him to step up his game a little more. CR7 was not and is not a play maker. He is the proverbial inspirational player that justs needs moment of genuis to change a game. I won't forget the Quater finals against Porto in dragoa last season. The guy earned my respect. But you will agree with me the team has been centred around him and we need to unbundle that formation given his exit. We can't switch back to the RVN era but we need a certified goal poacher, a proven scorer and someone that will bury 4 of 6 chances.

As for the UCL final, we got the tactics worng. Mayber cos of Fletcher's abscence. Carrick is ok. When is OH expected to retunr?
i didnt say CR7 was a playmaker. Is Carrick a Playmaker?
Do you think Ribery/Messi are playmakers?
The thing is, a baller like CR7 can do anything on the field so i can safely call him a match winner/playmaker (not necessarily someone who sprays passes from the mid)

Playmaking isnt the way people see it. When i mean we need a playmaker, i mean someone who can change the course of a game. someone whos ingenuity can turn the tide against the opponent
Carrick isnt that kind of player and it will be disastrous if we dont have a match winner in the mold of CR7 in our team next season

maybe Rooney can step up his game. maybe
OH will be back in 2010
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
I rarely come here as a ManU thru and thru. When eto was available last summer SAF said he's lazy and went for Berbatov.
Berbatov makes eto look like Hulk hogan. Now we're left with this phantom, and to add to that he's about to sign Owen.
It's obvious SAF didn't plan for CR7 departure . This panic to buy every player available is coming embarassing.
I hope SAF is not turning ManU to Milan.
well said
Pally, werrin dey?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tocdee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nani will replace Ronaldo.

grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
tkb417:

Playmaking isnt the way people see it. When i mean we need a playmaker, i mean someone who can change the course of a game. someone whos ingenuity can turn the tide against the opponent
Carrick isnt that kind of player and it will be disastrous if we dont have a match winner in the mold of CR7 in our team next season

maybe Rooney can step up his game. maybe
OH will be back in 2010
The idea of team was lost on us when CR7 was here. . .  . . .maybe that will be out playmaker if we can regenerate that team play
We didn't have a team player when RVN was here. So lets just learn how else to play as a team and see how it goes. I am actually beginging to expectant about next season. it shall be well though!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
The idea of team was lost on us when CR7 was here. . . . . .maybe that will be out playmaker if we can regenerate that team play
We didn't have a team player when RVN was here. So lets just learn how else to play as a team and see how it goes. I am actually beginging to expectant about next season. it shall be well though!!
yeah ure right!
Ive also been waiting for that day. I dont want a one man team but a team with 100% understanding and good teamplay
but, we still need some deadly match winners sad

Im banking on Rooney to re-write his name in gold, starting from this season
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
Emp,
Canvassing for a poacher means returning to the RVN era.
when Ruud departed,nobody felt CR7 would step in to carry our the burden of providing goals.people felt Saha would take the scoring burden,but it turned out to be Ronaldo.
It was down to a change in formation.
fergie can do same this time around.
Besides,the only major buy we had then was Carrick for 18 million,and Fergie clearly stated he was no Keane,since parallels were being drawn already.
That needs to happen this time around.It's similar to ruud's departure.
A buy might not necessarily be the solution.Especially with guys on the reserves.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2009
I don't think ManU signing owen is as bad as it looks at a glance.
Owen, while not as fast as he used to be, is still one of the best instinctive finishers when fit, and scores regularly when given the right service.
Financially the move is fine, and given that (IIRC) there are no squad limits in the EPL, there is little problem if he fails to deliver.
As long as Ferguson still buys more players, which is realistic, given that the transfer window only officially opened last Wednesday, and still has two moths to go.

The problem I see arising is if he delivers well at the beginning of the season, forces himself into the starting lineup, only to pack up in the run in at the end of the season.
That would essentially leave manU high and dry. SAF must be careful not to rely on Owen, no matter how well he plays.

Whichever, he needs to have a quality 25-man squad for the UCL.

In fairness to SAF, he needed to at least get some cheap replacements, cos given the money Madrid has been spreading around, there will be few cheap players this summer.
Fabiano is likely going to Milan, and Aguero could also follow suit(particularly if Pato goes to Chelsea).

I think manU will still be competitive enough for a UCL spot, but winning the premiership or UCL will be forgone hopes if they dont get quality reinforcements

Carrick is ok as a play maker CM, but definitely below average as a man-marker/ball winner DM. Owen H. was that guy, but his injury problems mean that ManU need reinforcement in that department badly (else they will get run over by teams like madrid and barca, whose AMs hold on to the ball). ManU also needs someone credible on the left wing to replace giggs, and should get a top class keeper before VDS retires (so as not to repeat the usual goal keeper search problems).

The summer is still young, so dont fret yet, as manU should be able to buy anyone they want (as long as madrid is not interested in him  grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2009
Eastbay:

Emp,
Canvassing for a poacher means returning to the RVN era.
when Ruud departed,nobody felt CR7 would step in to carry our the burden of providing goals.people felt Saha would take the scoring burden,but it turned out to be Ronaldo.
It was down to a change in formation.
fergie can do same this time around.
Besides,the only major buy we had then was Carrick for 18 million,and Fergie clearly stated he was no Keane,since parallels were being drawn already.
That needs to happen this time around.It's similar to ruud's departure.
A buy might not necessarily be the solution.Especially with guys on the reserves.
Thats all we need change in formation. . .building the team around one person isn't ideal. Lets see how next season goes.
tkb417:

yeah ure right!
Ive also been waiting for that day. I dont want a one man team but a team with 100% understanding and good teamplay
but, we still need some deadly match winners sad

Im banking on Rooney to re-write his name in gold, starting from this season

He has not lived up to his name probably because of CR7 and his selfless commitiment to the team.
Lets see how next season goes for him. . . . We need to sort out how to manage hi with Berba. if we get a poacher, only one person of the two can play at a time. . . thats SAf's headache though
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by HNIC(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nani will replace Ronaldo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
Emp,
What's up with your bold,brown large text?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by NobiGod: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
TBK417. I'm banking on Rooney to re-write his name in gold, starting from this season

Rooney inconsistent to rely on but utra- committed. I just wanna believe SAF has something

else . . . .

I dey chill with som witches . Thanx pal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.