Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (71630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Manchester Sucks big time grin

IBKAYE?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U have been officially DUMPED!!!
Don't come here next season when we win the TITLE.

Ibime:

Stop chatting bollocks  tongue. . . . French League is the lowest scoring league amongst the top leagues in Europe. . . .
It is harder to score in France than in England. .

Are u a SCHMUK?

How many goals was Adebayor popping at Monaco. . . .not even double figures. . .
Look at Marc Antonie Fortune, a negro who scores 1 goal a season for Nancy. . . . now several EPL clubs are fighting for his signature after his successful loan spell with West Brom

Look at Ibime talking without thinking deep.
Are you going to compare the idiots in Monaco to Hleb, Fabregas, Rosicky and Van Persie?
The quality of passes/delivery you would get in Arsenal is quite different to what you will get in Monaco.
Argue with sense, abeg.

How many goals were Henry and Trezeguet them scoring in France?. . . . they travel abroad and they score 30+ goals easily
How many goals was Drogba scoring in France. . . . the nigga never even touched 20 goals. . . . he comes to England and he's touching 30 goals. . .
Even Anelka, the King of EPL goalscoring could only manage a paltry handful at PSG. . .

The quality of football were different. . . . . Henry in Monaco was different to the one at Arsenal(surrounded by geniuses).
Drogba in France is different to the Drogba in Chelsea handled by a better manager/quality training facilities and reh reh reh.
Only a complete dolt would say scoring in France is more difficult.
Look at Bellion + Cisse + Elmander + Utaka + Malouda before you make such asinine comments.

I repeat. . . . any striker scoring 30+ goals in France is worth his salt. . . . it is the hardest league to score in. . . . Benzema must be some sort of genius to be touching 30 goals sef!  tongue

I disagree. . . . . . .Any idiot can score 30 goals in FRANCE especially in Lyon(7 back to back league titles).
Lyon made Govou look like a world class player.
How many goals would Govou score in the Premiership? Is Govou better than Welbeck technically?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

IBKAYE?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U have been officially DUMPED!!!
Don't come here next season when we win the TITLE.

Are u a SCHMUK?

Look at Ibime talking without thinking deep.
Are you going to compare the idiots in Monaco to Hleb, Fabregas, Rosicky and Van Persie?
The quality of passes/delivery you would get in Arsenal is quite different to what you will get in Monaco.
Argue with sense, abeg.

The quality of football were different. . . . . Henry in Monaco was different to the one at Arsenal(surrounded by geniuses).
Drogba in France is different to the Drogba in Chelsea handled by a better manager/quality training facilities and reh reh reh.
Only a complete dolt would say scoring in France is more difficult.
Look at Bellion + Cisse before you make such asinine comments.

I disagree. . . . . . .Any idiot can score 30 goals in FRANCE especially in Lyon(7 back to back league titles).
Lyon made Govou look like a world class player.
How many goals would Govou score in the Premiership? Is Govou better than Welbeck technically?

Wellbeck this,Wellbeck that,his just an average player IMO,Vela is way better.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Wellbeck this,Wellbeck that,his just an average player IMO,Vela is way better.

I won't even dispute that but the EPL is the toughest league in the world.
People should stop comparing players WITHOUT considering the TEAM quality. . . . .
Thierry Henry had the ingenuity of Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, Vieira and Petit around him. . . . .compare that to the plonkers in Monaco.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

I won't even dispute that but the EPL is the toughest league in the world.
People should stop comparing players WITHOUT considering the TEAM quality. . . . .
Thierry Henry had the ingenuity of Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, Vieira and Petit around him. . . . .compare that to the plonkers in Monaco.

Of course,I rememba Henry only had pace then quite alot of poor 1st touches and lacks finishing @ goal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Of course,I rememba Henry only had pace then quite alot of poor 1st touches and lacks finishing @ goal.

Well. . . . . .people actually overlook the job of the managers in the EPL(Benitez, Wenger, SAF, Mourinho/Scolari/Grant/).
Look at Ronaldo when he was 18 and what Ferguson turned him into. . . . .
I am sure Ibime will say Ronaldo that couldn't score 20 goals in Portugal got 42 goals in the EPL.
How daft is that statement?

Torres said this:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article6618858.ece
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . . .people actually overlook the job of the managers in the EPL(Benitez, Wenger, SAF, Mourinho/Scolari/Grant/).
Look at Ronaldo when he was 18 and what Ferguson turned him into. . . . .
I am sure Ibime will say Ronaldo that couldn't score 20 goals in Portugal got 42 goals in the EPL.
How daft is that statement?

Recently, Torres was giving credits to Rafa Benitez for making him a beast of a player.

Well EPL as a whole changes a player's morale and builds up there respective confidence most especially the PRESS.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Well EPL as a whole changes a player's morale and builds up there respective confidence most especially the PRESS.

+1.

Anyways, when should i whup your ass on FIFA 09?
Whatz your username and when can you come online?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
I will look it up now and let u know,Is been long i have played FIFA 09 but i dont think u would whup my ASS,Whats your YIM so i can give it to ya.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

I will look it up now and let u know,Is been long i have played FIFA 09 but i dont think u would whup my ASS,Whats your YIM so i can give it to ya.

Hahahahah. . . . . .Ask Krayola. . . . .With his Messi, Etoo and Henry(I was beating him like crazy). grin grin grin grin
Messi was anonymous for 90 mins. tongue
Anyways, go to my Jackal profile and me get ma YID.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
Jackal profile Am a PES fan but i play fifa 09 as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Jackal profile Am a PES fan but i play fifa 09 as well.

Meanwhile. . . . .I don't want any excuses. . .
If you are not good with FIFA 09, don't even bovver.
I used to be a fan of PES until 2007 when i switched back to EA SPORTS and i have learnt to play FIFA 09 with the analog controls.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jackal profile on NL.

Meanwhile. . . . .I don't want any excuses. . .
If you are not good with FIFA 09, don't even bovver.
I used to be a fan of PES until 2007 when i switched back to EA SPORTS and i have learnt to play FIFA 09 with the analog controls.

I dont know your jackal profile brethren,Hit me up on mine follypimpin@yahoo.com
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Krayola(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
Don't mind him o. I played him as soon as I bought the game. Literally. The first game I ever played was against Sauron. I won one out of four and he only ever beat me by one goal. Come try me now. . .u go chop the beatin of ur life!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
Come on Krayola mke i whup ur ass.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

Don't mind him o. I played him as soon as I bought the game. Literally. The first game I ever played was against Sauron. I won one out of four and he only ever beat me by one goal. Come try me now. . .u go chop the beatin of ur life!!!

Does it matter how i cop my victories.
Sauron's mission is to OUTSCORE his opponents.
If you score 99, i will score 100. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Krayola(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

Come on Krayola mke i whup ur ass.

No wahala. I dey class. gimme an hour

~Sauron~:

Does it matter how i cop my victories.
Sauron's mission is to OUTSCORE his opponents.
If you score 99, i will score 100. grin

Don't worry. Enjoy ur victories. nothing spoil. . .when i catch u, u go hear weeehn!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
All this talk, we need to know whose ass got whooped by whom tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ALL
I was joking jor grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
ibkaye:

@ALL
I was joking jor grin

IBKAYE. . . . .U weren't joking at all.

biina:

All this talk, we need to know whose ass got whooped by whom tongue

Sauron is the TOP DOGG.
I am playing Follypimping in the next few minutes. . . . .

Maybe we should form a NL league, what do u guys think?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
Roflmao I was! cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Krayola(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe we should form a NL league, what do u guys think?

Yeah, I'm down.

But NEPA always takes light when i'm losing. Just lettin u know  smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

Yeah, I'm down.

Well said . . . . . . like a true Barca fan tongue cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Krayola(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
biina, are u a Madrid fan?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

Yeah, I'm down.

U have to complete every game.
Quitters will be severely punished(dock 5 points off their league standings).

ibkaye:

Roflmao I was! cheesy grin

If you were joking then repeat this sentence AFTER me. . . .

Man Utd are the biggest club in the world!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by MrCrackles(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

You know the above is not true Sharon. . . . . tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Krayola(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ibkaye

Please don't. God will never forgive u. That is like blasphemy against the holy spirit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
All this for football, haba cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

@ibkaye
Please don't. God will never forgive u. That is like blasphemy against the holy spirit.

MrCrackles:

You know the above is not true Sharon. . . . . tongue

Gosh. . . . . .Can't you HATERS stay on your threads?

ibkaye:

All this for football, haba cheesy

YES. . . . .all for Football.
Just say it and you shall be forgiven. kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by follypimpi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Sauron

Come mke i beat u now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
follypimpi:

@Sauron
Come mke i beat u now.

3 mins. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
Krayola:

biina, are u a Madrid fan?
Was that a rhetorical question?  cheesy
Fan of los merengues all the way!!!!!
Hala Madrid!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by biina: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have to complete every game.
Quitters will be severely punished(dock 5 points off their league standings).

Haba Sauron! Why would you want the young lady telling lies! shocked
Even you know who the biggest club is wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.