Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (51177 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by jtjohn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
I will like to marry a virgin..............
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nothing is easy.....

To b a flirt sef, it's not an easy task.

Quote me for constructive argument.

1 Like

zaragal:
U can say dat again smiley....keep ur virginity has a better wage quote me anywhere undecided

Btw publicity isn't neccessary tho angryu are meant to keep it sacred btw u and God undecided
You deserve an Award!! "grin"

take one bottle of Coke Jareh! undecided
ajasbaba:
so you are a virgin with this fallen hero

hmmmmmmmmm

ok happy virgin ............................................
...you are a novice. Some virgins allow the guys to only the b**bs...
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by sirose(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
If. That's actually Op@dp...I doubt. She's a virgin...
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by StepTwo: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.

only one way to find out.

let me in.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by abbaapple: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Most u anounc it publicly? U sounds FAKE Virgen! OP bttr com up wit somtng tangbl and stop dcvng urslf.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Atk1nson(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.

thumbs up
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Thunday16(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajasbaba:
so you are a virgin with this fallen hero

hmmmmmmmmm

ok happy virgin ............................................
Bobbi pressing is allowed..
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin chai
Neyoor:
Nothing is easy.....

To b a flirt sef, it's not an easy task.

Quote me for constructive argument.
...LoL..See I quoted You...Now, please $tart the "CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT" undecided "grin"
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by virginboy1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
Please keep it up dear. I understand the pressure,frustrations, insults et al. And I pray you marry the right man God has designed for you.

I respects Virgins especially Ladies

2 Likes

kaziblake:
Yea proud of my virginity,saving it for my wedding night#i rep team virginggg

Wow! Keep it well for our wedding night o. kiss

I don't want to hear story when the day comes.
all4naija:
It sounds 80s. Seriously, only in primitive countries being a virgin is a big deal.

Funny thing is almost all of them are lying!

I nor know who ask them...

Fratermathy see your sisters! Goodboiyy Hope madam isn't here.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Shout out to my fellow virgin brethren KingTom, ronald4lif, TrapLORD and kinglekan. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by kosokoadeyemi: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
A beg una keep is very good price for ur future,pls don't mind the bad type o o o o o o o o ,my God almighty will safe u fro them.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Miscellaneous(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

Why announce it to the whole world? It's kind of senseless. Why not tell us to look at your pix that u are beautiful instead? Yea, more likely you wanted to tell us that...... continue yelling that you are a virgin & some stupid boys will disvirgin u..... id1ot
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
#teamweddingnight.

Yeah! Being a virgin is not easy, but we will surely get there. Shoutout to my MISSING RIB, rilwayne love you forreal.. smiley
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
I knw Manny ppl will not bliv esp guys cos of how dey s*x gals anyhow. #Team virgins kip it up#
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Omotolu:
...you are a novice. Some virgins allow the guys to only the b**bs...
Some take it on their behind or are lesbians coming here to act as though pious than those who are not. Most of them are hypocrites! What is the big deal about suppressing natural org.

Seriously, all women were once virgins and there is nothing special because one day you will be deflowered by somebody.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by nathdim: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
does been a Virgin guarantee you heaven
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Ladyzinny: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its not easy,but God is our strenght,I pray dat God wil c us through.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
Have got one question for you...
Those boobs u dey display are dey 4 sale?

#hmm women una no go kill us
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
all4naija:

Some take it on their behind or are lesbians coming here to act as though pious than those who are not. Most of them are hypocrites! What is the big deal about suppressing natural org.

Seriously, all women were once virgins and there is nothing special because one day you will be deflowered by somebody.
...don't mind them.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
...LoL..See I quoted You...Now, please $tart the "CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT" undecided "grin"

I reply your quote now kiss it's not only to be a virgin that is not easy, to be flirt is strenuous aswell.

Oya reply the Constructive argument.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by klbakare(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
@op. Nice pics tho, you look sexually appealing. You deserve a beefy,cocky dick like mine.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
With that kinda pic on ur dp.. i doubt ure a virgin
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by spencekat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Those of you who always attribute virginity to lack of opportunity should have your heads examined.Am not a virgin,but virginity is just a decision.Its all about determination.Its not a child's play to remain a virgin till marriage.Kudos to virgins.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by wristbangle: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amaechi lie better pass OP own cheesy
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by sigiyaya(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
You are a good marketer.
I like your strategy and
packaging. Good one grin grin
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Anyss:
I knw Manny ppl will not bliv esp guys cos of how dey s*x gals anyhow. #Team virgins kip it up#
even you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.