Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (51179 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Funny thing is almost all of them are lying!

I nor know who ask them...
Fratermathy see your sisters! Goodboiyy Hope madam isn't here.
Lolz... If I cash madam here una go fear wenti I go do am..
PS: Who virginity Help ?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by poik(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.

Thumbs up gal. Its the right thing to do. Be virtuous as a woman as well.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Neyoor:

Ok then! Not tired nor out of point but kinda, busy would have steer it up with more points to butress my solid assertions.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Anyway, there is opportunity for another time.

Nice arguing with you... #Bows Up tongue and not own tongue....
Excuses...Excuses..Excuseeeeez!! Can't You just Admit I won? undecided

Bows Up?? "grin" LoL! that's Really conceited...cry lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by SamConquer(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
S
spicy244:

Anyone can just come up here to claim been a virgin.Even those with kids.If truly she's a virgin,she should tell it to her church sisters not public forum like NL
I agree that one's "Virginity status" is suppose to be private.But her motive of making it public might be that she is encouraging those who are Virgins to keep on,especially in this present day society.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by mubarak001(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:
I am just saying. Shout out to all the virgins out there. Even though the konji is strong, we are still holding on to our pride, we are not letting it go.

Because others are doing it does not make it right. Keeping your virginity is the right thing to do, forget what these non virgins say to you. No shaking.
#teamweddingnight.

Ur manner is questionable for using d f word cos of ur pix. No 1da u re still a v if truly u re.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by SmartMugu: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

I didn't know virgins feel the konji too.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by vkon2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
TO THE VIRGINS .what if after your wedding night u found out that your husband is impotent what will u do? I just hop THE WITCHES IN YOUR VILLAGE ARE NOT USING UR PICS TO FAN THEIRSELVES,just as one OP post earlier today am just curious o undecidedTO THE VIRGINS .what if after your wedding night u found out that your husband is impotent what will u do? I just hop THE WITCHES IN YOUR VILLAGE ARE NOT USING UR PICS TO FAN THEIRSELVES,just as one OP post earlier today am just curious o
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by OkekeChristian(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
[size=16pt]
Now we won't see likes for such declarations. It might mean a greater population of our generation have defiled themselves.

Old women get jittery when you mention bones.
*oya ask me about rape victims*
[/size]
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by gamaliel121(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Realfiness:
we don't like you either. You corrupt the upcoming virgins.
If you meet me for real you'll like me sha..
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by gamaliel121(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Realfiness:
we don't like you either. You corrupt the upcoming virgins.
If you meet me for real you'll like me sha..
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
amibonaija:

The most frustrating is we male Virgins. No woman will believe you are one even your wife may not believe
#ProudlyWeddingNight

Waten dis 1 dey yern abeg
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Seculent: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
You're not a virgin. virgins don't publicize their virginity

You're just seeking for silly attention. When you've finish all the cucumbers your mother both for you to eat and masturbate. "Even though the konji is strong". You just exposed yourself in this

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where is her medal?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by bmos(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
[/quote]

What is not easy there? You simply close your 2 laps together and remain so - that's all.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! undecided
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

Is it a must for u to come and fool some mumu like u here on NL?,u ar male under a female Monicker seeking for attention...And some mumu guys/gals gonna still come here and hail u........SMH.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by freshcvvs: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
zaragal:

Btw publicity isn't neccessary tho angryu are meant to keep it sacred btw u and God undecided

According to?
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by spicy244(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Waten dis 1 dey yern abeg

he's a vargeen
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Funnyguy83: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
SHARAP #masturbator. Let me ask dis here for the last time. A lady who masturbates, kiss , romance without the ac tual penetration is she stil a virgin. Before you answer me put this into consideration. Dictionary meaning of Virgin is somone who z a greenhorn in anytn. Biblicaly, a virgin has d same definition too. Nw tel me who is realy a virgin.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Seculent: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Successdude:
11,900 LIKES, Sorry i meant UNCOUNTABLE LIKES.
Those likes for what? for sharing lies? you get deceived easily.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by UnimkeAk(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.

Being a virgin isn't a big deal !
but you have been noticed.
i'll attend to you later.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
spicy244:

he's a vargeen

Var what?seeking for OP's attention,nd da so call OP is a male trying to fool some mumu here......
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
It's not easy, i pray that God will see us through
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Seculent: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Is it a must for u to come and fool some mumu like u here on NL?,u ar male under a female Monicker seeking for attention...And some mumu guys/gals gonna still come here and hail u........SMH.
The worst thing Nairalanders are dashing her "likes" for sharing lies. over "100 likes" now. So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by spicy244(f): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Var what?seeking for OP attention,nd da so call OP's is a male trying to fool some mumu here......

Lolx.. Its allowed ... Its NL dear

anything can be typed and pushed to FP.Tho ain't saying been a virgin is bad but publicizing it is wrong

She could av just said a message to the virgins
IMO , i think all she wants is just a cheap attention
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
The worst thing Nairalanders are dashing her "likes" for sharing lies. over "100 likes" now. So pathetic.

Dat is stupidity displayed by some kids on NL,I dnt comments anyhow without read the contexts nd understand d content of the post....Bt some fools will started like and share once the OP is a fmale....
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by daniel56(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am also a virgins, but I am pruode of u oooo.
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Kanbee: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
strictly for virgins like me....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by 123CarZ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
delectablegyal:

#teamweddingnight.
OKAAY u be virgin Come make i check if na true. Btw i must marry a virgin IJN
Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Seculent: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Dat is stupidity displayed by some kids on NL,I dnt comments anyhow without read the contexts nd understand d content of the post....Bt some fools will started like and share once the OP is a fmale....
Those dashing her/him likes and shares are assllickers.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided lack of opportunity
y deciv ursef.u n I know getting sex is not hard.check ur history how hard was it for u to sleep with all dose u have slept wit?its Neva lack of opportunity, its a choice, its called discipline.if u r not a virgin its OK BT don't decive ursef n say being a virgin is lack of opportunity

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin by HisVine(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
agarawu23:
angry

This thread is meaningless
The mod/supermod that put this thread on FP is dumb and sick upstairs undecided
See life ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.