Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here (56750 Views)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by marioxklusiv(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
hungry.......so fast to knw.....lolz u neva get am
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by anigbajumo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
GloChrystal:
Finally decided to do this...ignore my small lipgloss tho' embarassed

Abeg take d pinchure again,ah no see dat boobs wella....u ar 3much jhor
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by GloChrystal(f): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Finally I Meet a Female on NL who's a Lil Bit Sensible grin

Naa...wasn't expecting D!ks grin
but the thread Said beautiful undecided Or Do your B00bs also Make you beautiful? undecided
Hehehe...Buh its a part of our body, it has to be there, we can't help it.

And since the thread says beautiful, ignore every other part nd checkout the face
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by GloChrystal(f): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
anigbajumo:

Abeg take d pinchure again,ah no see dat boobs wella....u ar 3much jhor
Hehehe, forget boobs, check the face...shikena
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by all4lucybaby(f): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Y are u pained like disdoh u here cryin btw where u take c chainthose are my eyes..unless u need glasses
goodfornothing:

Fake eyes
Earrings
Fake chains
and I-must-fine-by-force poise.angry
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Slimzjoe(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
GloChrystal:
Hehehe...Buh its a part of our body, it has to be there, we can't help it.

And since the thread says beautiful, ignore every other part nd checkout the face

Can't see No face

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by anigbajumo(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
GloChrystal:
Hehehe, forget boobs, check the face...shikena

Av checked it,u jst flash person wif da shape of yer boobs.....Is nt good enough
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
lol
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Michellla(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
ipledge10:
you speak french?
Yup.....
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
small yansh

cry
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Michellla:

Yup.....
wow...where did you learn that from

I will like to learn french and portuguese...
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by haryormeedeh(f): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
some be using camera360 to snap and be feeling they have got fresh face #justsaying. I cannot even dare to post mine smiley smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
GloChrystal:
Finally decided to do this...ignore my small lipgloss tho' embarassed
6/10

I am here to rate Pictures
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
mhizmayorall:
lol
make up =NO , filter =YES
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by rosalieene(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
haryormeedeh:
some be using camera360 to snap and be feeling they have got fresh face #justsaying. I cannot even dare to post mine smiley smiley

At least you know you are UGLY!!
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
all4lucybaby:
Check out mine,makeupfree...
i rate You 7/10

1 Like

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
rosalieene:

thats why You have dp undecided

She is proud of herself,thats why she can use herself as dp...ur Picture or gerrara here
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by marioxklusiv(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
u luk gud dear
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by haryormeedeh(f): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
rosalieene:

sweet, am sooo far from ugly
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by marioxklusiv(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
dear ur black is beauty.....i luv it
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Laveda:
I swear, these peeps are on my neck tho. . . Don't know if I'm now their night mares grin grin
Lol you a celebrity na. tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
adeh39:

cry
I know what you want. Oya take it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Laveda(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol you a celebrity na. tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by sunsewa: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:

Thank you kiss
like ur picture also
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by sunsewa: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2015
sunsewa:

like ur picture also
which state do u reside
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by mysticdollar(f): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 3:07am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
6/10
I am here to rate Pictures
Rate mine too tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 3:12am On Oct 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

She's fine. Just quite busy and tired of Nairaland. So I'm here alone. grin
Alone? She better come n be wif u before babes snatch you up from her tongue You know you're a handsome guy smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 3:23am On Oct 25, 2015
haryormeedeh:
I cannot even dare to post mine smiley smiley
Why?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 3:25am On Oct 25, 2015
*Stretches and goes back to sleep*
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by baba11(m): 4:00am On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
*Stretches and goes back to sleep*
Errrmmm....****come back here*** lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 5:43am On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
Ladies share your no make-up pictures here. Let those pics fly! Happy weekend darlings!

Mine below cool
Its 7/10

Make up expert said u used eye liner and eye lashes though...maybe u dont See that as make up

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.