Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here (56753 Views)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2015
rosalieene:

The last time I checked I wasn't talking to you so just mind your self
nice response...

But You shouldnt have said she is ugly
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by temmym4(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Since am not a woman, make i put Madam's picture here... I didnt claim she is the best but am proud of what i have smiley smiley smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by IamLEGEND1: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2015
ALL I SEE IS BÓOBS BÓOBS BÓOBS

NO MATTER WHAT

GOT DEM BOOBIES ON MAH MIND

I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH

AND I EVERYTIME I STEP UP IN THIS DOPE THREAD

ALL THE BOOBIES HERE GO UP↗!!!!!

AND THEY STAY THERE!!!❇

AND THEY STAY THERE!!!❇

AND THEY STAY THERE!!!❇

UP↗, DOWN↘ ↕

UP↗, DOWN↘ ↕

▪COZ ALL I SEE IS BÓOBS▪

✖BOOBS✖

✖BOOBS✖

AND IF YOU COMIN' IN➡

PUT UR BÓOBS IN THE AIR

MAKE 'EM STAY THERE‼‼
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
morning i guess
Yes, I guess. undecided
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Yes, I guess. undecided
dont gimme that look, i was in sure if it was morning cos i was still chilling on my bed then
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Michellla(f): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
wow...where did you learn that from

I will like to learn french and portuguese...
am studying it in school actually...
you can alws apply for online tutorial anyways smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
dont gimme that look, i was in sure if it was morning cos i was still chilling on my bed then
Different time zone?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
My back view...

Check me from the front... No make up

#TeamNaturalMe#

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
LOVEGINO:
dat ya lip eenh! If I catch am, na choping things ooo!
Chop? angry shocked
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by rosalieene(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
nice response...
But You shouldnt have said she is ugly
Whatever, she indirectly said it herself.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
baba11:
Errrmmm....****come back here*** lipsrsealed
Night crawler. LOL ..
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
farano is sending application
hehehe You know he's taken tongue
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by baba11(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
Night crawler. LOL ..
See u...lol cool
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Different time zone?
Yes...I am 5hrs behind
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
hehehe You know he's taken tongue
i am not taken...let us mingle kiss
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

am studying it in school actually...
you can alws apply for online tutorial anyways smiley
language is very hard for me...common spanish i cant speak,despiste lot of hispanic friends
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by gracile(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
MispicyDBegger:
My back view...

#TeamNaturalMe#
cry
MispicyDBegger:
My back view...

#TeamNaturalMe#
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by farano(f): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
i am not taken...let us mingle kiss
Lol not quite ready to mingle.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
Lol not quite ready to mingle.
You old enough to mingle,I am a perfect gentleman wink
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
temmym4:
Since am not a woman, make i put Madam's picture here... I didnt claim she is the best but am proud of what i have smiley smiley smiley
You cute and natural 4.5/10
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by LOVEGINO(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Oya,I have agreed to be your diezani...SO,where is the money I'm supposed to steal? grin
No i don't want you to be the negativeness of her, I want you to be corruption free and very honest with me. wink
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by LOVEGINO(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chop? angry shocked
dey there na!
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
GloChrystal:
Thanks smiley
you are welcome! wink
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
funkyglitz:

Dey there dey find brest weda e small or nt d husband lyk am ad my nephew don suck am
hahahahaha so you done marry self? OK o God bless your family.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
Yes...I am 5hrs behind
Where are you?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by FTBOY: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chibaby87:

Tell me, hope is not hurtful? Anyway, good and bad news will enter ears
without makeup, u look like weird mc
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Michellla(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
language is very hard for me...common spanish i cant speak,despiste lot of hispanic friends
its quite simple and interesting if you put your mind to it'....i'v alws liked it since basic school
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Where are you?
New York
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
New York
Okay.. Omo oyinbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.