Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here (56761 Views)

Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by naijaboiy: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2015
farano:
Alone? She better come n be wif u before babes snatch you up from her tongue You know you're a handsome guy smiley
Hehehe...i've told her that many times but she won't listen grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...i've told her that many times but she won't listen grin
farano is sending application
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie kiss kiss Nice dp
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by naijaboiy: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
farano is sending application
How you take know? grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 6:18am On Oct 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

How you take know? grin
i get PHd in women Psychology
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by naijaboiy: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
i get PHd in women Psychology
Go sleep grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
PinkBarbie kiss kiss Nice dp
Thanks
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by dharay99: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Dhar.ay99 where's your girlfriend's picture lipsrsealed
i†z on i†s way.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Thanks
morning i guess
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by ipledge10(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Go sleep grin
they dont sleep in my village
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by sauceEEP(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2015
GloChrystal:
Finally decided to do this...ignore my small lipgloss tho' embarassed
Lovely face
Lovely skin
Lovely slim structure, 5/10
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by dharay99: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You don ever try am? If you want pink lips then I suggest you try honey,lemon and strawberries
i no need doz †oolz jare,
I already qo† pink lips grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Badboiz(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:
I had only my brows done....nt a picture person though

Beautiful..
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=39323490][/quote]we will continue this shiit another day homie.
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2015
GloChrystal:
Finally decided to do this...ignore my small lipgloss tho' embarassed
did you snap this pic with Nokia 3310?
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2015
funkyglitz:

Babe na beef dnt b a hater
as i see this pic so, I know sey your bre*st go small like agbalumo grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
we will continue this shiit another day homie.

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
royalpearl80:

Thx God its imagination
LOL..you are pretty tho, more than farano. wink
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=39336368][/quote]

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by GloChrystal(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
did you snap this pic with Nokia 3310?
Lmao...the pic is like a year old...I think it was with one mumu C3
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=39324226][/quote]if you don't want alhaji maigemu to hear what you did, you have to be my diezani.. grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2015
haryormeedeh:
some be using camera360 to snap and be feeling they have got fresh face #justsaying. I cannot even dare to post mine smiley smiley
cuz you aren't confident and proud of you. Let the brave and confident ones keep doing their thing and stop talking about any camera360 or 180
Post yours or gerrarahia
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
e pain am grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2015
GloChrystal:
Lmao...the pic is like a year old...I think it was with one mumu C3
No wonder smiley you look hot tho, since today is a holy day let me not talk what's in my mind. smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Summary of it all girls are not beautiful without makeup. They are only sexy.
The inventor of makeup needs an Oscar and a noble price .
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e pain am grin cheesy grin
undecided

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2015

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by Hannysmilez(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
if you don't want alhaji maigemu to hear what you did, you have to be my diezani.. grin
Oya,I have agreed to be your diezani...SO,where is the money I'm supposed to steal? grin
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by LOVEGINO(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Check my dp grin grin d pics no gree com here sad
dat ya lip eenh! If I catch am, na choping things ooo!
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by GloChrystal(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
No wonder smiley you look hot tho, since today is a holy day let me not talk what's in my mind. smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by funkyglitz: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Rextayne:
as i see this pic so, I know sey your bre*st go small like agbalumo grin

Dey there dey find brest weda e small or nt d husband lyk am ad my nephew don suck am

Re: Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here by rosalieene(f): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2015
ipledge10:
thats why You have dp undecided

She is proud of herself,thats why she can use herself as dp...ur Picture or gerrara here
The last time I checked I wasn't talking to you so just mind your self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.