Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84602 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
jornie:

Do you even know what life awaits you....

Yes, I know. cos I know whom I believe.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
See judgemental people. And many do the most horrible things in secret. At least she was honest about her ways. What did Jesus say about casting the first stone? shocked

I said if ... Read well. It is possible she gave her life to Christ and repented sincerely on sick bed.

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by xXRonPaul42016X: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sad to see so much hate here for working girls. Prostitutes do more good for the world than any politician or priest.

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by daroz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/
She even have a child, nice to know. Hope say the girl get papa shall
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Joshuadon: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.

Was that a Joke or something?

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jornie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaorama:

Yes, I know. cos I know whom I believe.
Na there make you dey..dey judge other people,dey claim say u blive...na by believe? Olosho nor blive in God abi,olosho nor dey go church? my point...her spiritual disposition is non of your bizniz...you should be worried worried about yours and stop being self righteous its really annoying
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something. cheesy

Why these oloshos and olosho furckers come dey quote me na undecided

Judge not, so that u won't be judged. Did u go 2 church 2day?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Joeace3000(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm...no comments.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by guysis(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmm!See oloshos dem o!Seems a very organized body.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by OyinMIXmola(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
pussyphilia:
Don't be surprised that that lady will make heaven while those of you already condemning her to hell will rot in hell.

Whoever the lord will show mercy, he will definitely show mercy.
with due respect sir!!The God we ar serving is not a cheat and not has wicked has we human,u can never sow cashew and harvest corn,u shall reap wat u sow...stop having that type of mentality that God will show a bad person mercy over the good one..what is bad is has no other name,it is strictly called bad,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
jornie:

Na there make you dey..dey judge other people,dey claim say u blive...na by believe? Olosho nor blive in God abi,olosho nor dey go church? my point...her spiritual disposition is non of your bizniz...you should be worried worried about yours and stop being self righteous its really annoying
I know who I am. Am working in power
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by vizkiz: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Judge not, so that u won't be judged. Did u go 2 church 2day?

Maybe.. But calling her a hoe is not judging. Right?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by smsshola(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa in 9ice voice even bus conductor get ambition... O'Gara baba ogara.]

Na wa in 9ice voice even bus conductor get ambition... O'Gara baba ogara

Na wa in 9ice voice even bus conductor get ambition... O'Gara baba ogara
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ehis05(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

He without sin shud cast d first stone..u no holy pass my guy..heaven no sure u
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good news.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by lokaci: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmm.. Nigerians with Associations. RIP sha..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by domchido1: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
And now her f**k has ended
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jornie(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
kaorama:

I know who I am. Am working in power
I know that song too bro..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Bonaventura(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

So you will be the one to take her to hell Abi? What makes you think you are better that she was while alive. At least She didn't hide her profession unlike you whose bathing soap does not last for three days because you spend way too much time in the bathroom 'taking care ' of yourself.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
She must av died of infections not heart related disease, why not live a good life. Others better change their ways
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by lekan29ice(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

Don't judge her because u are not God
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
jornie:

I know that song too bro..
Am working in victory
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ODUBEZE: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
What is it with Edo state and prostitution? so tey them don legalize am for Nigeria without shame!
Na waooooo
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Panzerfaust(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
stupidity:
She died in active service to manhood.
How did u come up with that?! gringrin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by pussyphilia(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
with due respect sir!!The God we ar serving is not a cheat and not has wicked has we human,u can never sow cashew and harvest corn,u shall reap wat u sow...stop having that type of mentality that God will show a bad person mercy over the good one..what is bad is has no other name,it is strictly called bad,thanks
we are all 'bad' in one way or the other. Even the bible says that ALL have sinned and gone short of the glory of God. Unless you are trying to make God a lair by claiming to be without sin.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Aplaudez(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodnight olori olosho! Ma regards to my dad!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Mathewa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
wel only God can judge er. #fact
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Codyt(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?

Haba! Cmon!!!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by godzson(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
When a hunter die we shot all night, when a drunkard die we drink all night, but when a prostitute die tat do we do, rip though
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nawa oohhh,so ashawo seff get president.....i dint knw oohhhh...she dnt deserve my condolence evn thgh it may not count,i'd rather reseve it for smone beta dat died a painful death nt for ashawooooo

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ChiSun27(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.