Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (62557 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
So broke guys like us no dey interest u abi ?
where in my post did I write dat??
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
donephi:
this is cumbo abi na brutality cheesy cheesy. Y go this far to write a descriptive essay? Now see the repercussion.

Just saw the pix
Is not as bad as ur description

Take am easy dude. U just gave some1 sleepless night.
my bro dis one na cumbo nd brutality joined 2gether. infact fatality add join sef.

does wat i said leads to her havin sleepless nite? well if dats so then i must admit am happy for my mission has been duely accomplish nd if we cud roll back time, i wud tel her again nd even add d words i forgot to add in d former. dis is exactly wat all dis small small girls on nairaland(mostly those on romance section) deserve for darin to form sister towards guys here who cud feed, cloth, shelter nd sponsor them just bcus dey hv started growin breasts or hv started working in a factory in lagos where dey earn 10k monthly includin their pussies they giv to indians nd chinese after d close of work.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

my bro dis one na cumbo nd brutality joined 2gether. infact fatality add join sef.

does wat i said leads to her havin sleepless nite? well if dats so then i must admit am happy for my mission has been duely accomplish nd if we cud roll back time, i wud tel her again nd even add d words i forgot to add in d former. dis is exactly wat all dis small small girls on nairaland(mostly those on romance section) deserve for darin to form sister towards guys here who cud feed, cloth, shelter nd sponsor them just bcus dey hv started growin breasts or hv started working in a factory in lagos where dey earn 10k monthly includin their pussies they giv to indians nd chinese after d close of work.

grin grin grin

Bros, e don do oo
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by ab11baddo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nobody expect u to care sweetie. even a near mad man wud totally bcums mad if he sees ur pic i just viewed nd saw in ur profile. sweetie pls bring down ur dp bfor nairaland.com crashes again, bt dis time bcus of ur ugliness.

You see why no guy expect you to care?
CHAI...NEver reach dat one bros
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where is the sonofanimal or sonofananimal? cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....I see cheesy
always *laughing out loud*, why? or does it relate wit d fact dat u so much love dat music *thinking out loud*?
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by donephi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Bros abeg just end it here
She didn't create herself
She might be ur wife or in-law tomorrow.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
where in my post did I write dat??
I thought I saw that cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
adeh39:

shocked shocked
Wetin dey shock u ? cheesy
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Classcapt na one funny moniker 4 NL.

The bolded means you too funny.
Ohhh. nw i get. bt i dnt see myself as been funny o, bt a guy who has a phd in expressing himself without fear nor favour even when in a lion's den.

thanks for educating me wit d meaning of dat word.

btw,. nor fear, she wont breakup wit u bcus of wat has happened nd might stil happen in dis tread. *wink*
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I thought I saw that cheesy
is ur glass faulty?? angry
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin
Bros, e don do oo
ok sir! hahahahahaha
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
ab11baddo:
CHAI...NEver reach dat one bros
*wink*
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by athorello(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Most guys are guilty of A to Z but the ladies understand. Even, I sometimes go a step further by telling her that I can't give her that kind of money or that the relationship haven't reach the extent of me making that kind of investment. But in all, guys are still the net givers. Unless you never ready share cucumber and watermelons tongue grin embarassed
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok sir. it hereby ends here. lolz
donephi:

Bros abeg just end it here
She didn't create herself
She might be ur wife or in-law tomorrow.
@d emboldened. life has taught me to expect nothing, and expect anything. so i wont argue wit u on dat bcus God alone hv d final say bcus him alone knws our future.

All powers belongs to God, na only muscles we humans get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Omotayo mi owon cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
is ur glass faulty?? angry
Iyen emi naa lo n ba soro be yen ? cool
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go drop one thread 2moro and e go reach eleven this time cheesy
Noted bro! lol
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
athorello:
Most guys are guilty of A to Z but the ladies understand. Even, I sometimes go a step further by telling her that I can't give her that kind of money or that the relationship haven't reach the extent of me making that kind of investment. But in all, guys are still the net givers. Unless you never ready share cucumber and watermelons tongue grin embarassed

That is why they remain the head because the hands of the giver is always at the top.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Iyen emi naa lo n ba soro be yen ? cool
ehn ehn.... tongue
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

so u failed to see where that nigga [you know wat nigga means right] called a girl ugly because she aired her opinion on the thread right

you need brain resetting slap
the word 'nigga' doesn't imply to the dictionary meaning b*tch.
ok... me? a slap?...b*tch i can see u are high on a watery sperm.
now listen up attentively, good b*tch suppose to knw when a nigga wanna have some fun and reply by keepin' quite...i think u shouldaaa...learn dat 4rm ma granny.
***lights my joint***
next tym u come up in here to attack a nigga...i'ma make sure i put ur ass on one( u'd be amazed how'd do it)
#sorry_ass_b*tches_evriwhere!!
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

now listen up attentively, good b*tch suppose to knw when a nigga wanna have some fun and reply by keepin' quite...i think u shouldaaa...learn dat 4rm ma granny.
***lights my joint***
next tym u come up in here to attack a nigga...i'ma make sure i put ur ass on one( u'd be amazed how'd do it)
#sorry_ass_b*tches_evriwhere!!

wtfCode:

okay i see you lack home training..now assuming your benefactor was joking,why did the goat continue to bully fruitylass?

well am not suprised the goat is your means of livelihood you gat to rise and defend that nigga tongue coz he feeds and cloths you

now i af no problem with blind bats like you i only deal with goats like that coward so we cool,run ur fingers again n mention me,u af been set free...
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....i almost went maaaaaadt on diz one.
take it eaaaaaazzzy dude, they're jhast 'kid hoes'...they dnt even knw what they're typin'.
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tk4rd: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

or maybe a guy can just save himself the stress of the above by simply telling her point blank he's broke.
If a guy tells you point-blank that he is broke, how would you see it my dear.?? (Reply..)
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by bookworm07(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

or maybe a guy can just save himself the stress of the above by simply telling her point blank he's broke.
pls read the first point again
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by wtfCode: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

okay i see you lack home training..now assuming your benefactor was joking,why did the goat continue to bully fruitylass?

well am not suprised the goat is your means of livelihood you gat to rise and defend that nigga tongue coz he feeds and cloths you

now i af no problem with blind bats like you i only deal with goats like that coward so we cool,run ur fingers again n mention me,u af been set free...

i can see i'm dealin' with a 14 yrs ol' kid and i'm really sorry 4 myself
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

i can see i'm dealin' with a 14 yrs ol' kid and i'm really sorry 4 myself
i already know you are blind, so am not suprised tongue

age is nothing but a number,dat 14 years old kid is more knowledgeable than you a fool at 40 a fool forever...

now run along and go open gate for your benefactor,i dont really have time for blind bats,call the goat for me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

sure biggest boy,you dare not reply me,you are beneath me and you know it....
no need to call jollyjoy,if u are perfect upload your pix...

now do d needful before i vex deal with you,beg fruitylass asap ojae
babe easy na,haba
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
tk4rd:
If a guy tells you point-blank that he is broke, how would you see it my dear.?? (Reply..)
well i'd tag him tight fisted but at least he's been honest
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
wtfCode:

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....i almost went maaaaaadt on diz one.
take it eaaaaaazzzy dude, they're jhast 'kid hoes'...they dnt even knw what they're typin'.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. i don rest for d matter since jare. na just one other smal girl (either na omo be her moniker sef abi na tayor, i nor even remember nw sef) mk tag me *troll* na i go take care of some other day. d funniest part of everytin tin be say dt !mbecile open mouth say mk i apologise(can u imagine life?) to d said girl while d tayor tel d girl mk she nor mind us(me) bcus we(i) nor worth d said girl time(which means d tayor tagged me a kid)
Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by misspicy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
babe easy na,haba
aunty i dnt like it wen u all tell me easy easy,your.friend had d enfronty to bully a girl calling her ugly like he can create an ant to d extent that she took down her dp,his d one that should take it easy,

we should get the back of girls like us please,if you dont feel the same way,then let me do it alone please...haba manakai

1 Like

Re: 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money by tk4rd: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:

well i'd tag him tight fisted but at least he's been honest
Heehehehehe... That's why we say that ladies hate Honest Guys..
And guys don't like that tag "tight-fisted" or "stingy"..
A guy gats to spend his money after-all, so if he is not spending it on his supposed so-called babe, then he is spending it elsewhere for sure. - this is why he can't be stingy. tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.