Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50244 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Beautymc(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2009
@OEO, don't mind the so called Abuzola. He's going around looking for who he may devour. @abu, yes they can't see 3 square meal, but they are far more better than u. Three square meal eater see ur head
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2009
Beautymc:

@OEO, don't mind the so called Abuzola. He's going around looking for who he may devour. @abu, yes they can't see 3 square meal, but they are far more better than u. Three square meal eater see your head

Dont tell me it is the sunday rice that is bringing this issue of meal tom this thread.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by sokislam(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2009
Banon or whatever u call urself. I have a word for and this is it. "silence is the best answer for a fool"

U should have been ignored at the beginning of this useless thread of urs. (Meant no harm pls) smiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
sokislam:

Banon or whatever u call urself. I have a word for and this is it. "silence is the best answer for a fool"

U should have been ignored at the beginning of this useless thread of urs. (Meant no harm pls) smiley

Ok.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Danimos(m): 5:01am On Nov 30, 2009
Who are you to judge God ordain,so my advice for you guys is is to run like a jet to Adeboye for your
safety, confess your sin and ask God for forgiveness for this is olny your guarantee to x-cape this mber month.Remember even when David have the opportunity to kill saul he said who am i to distroy God's an-ointed.Be worn i say be worn.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ccollins(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
Stop trying to criticize and bring calumny on an anoited man of God.do u think those millions who go to redemption camp for spiritual help and divine assitance are fools.they know the Living God is daddy Adeboye.there is nothing else but the sin of envy and hatred that would make turn against Pastor Adeboye.do u even know his christian background and the sacrifices he made to God as a christian before u start gibberishing.whats wrong with his wealth as far as we know that his soul and relationship with God is prospering; u should remember God never took the riches and possesions of solomon as a sin until he disobeyed God's commandment.by the way ,in the early church of the apostles like peter,john e.t.c .where they not but rich and poor people among them.@banom,u had better watch ur mouth or it may lead u to ur destruction
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Kay17: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
ccollins:

Stop trying to criticize and bring calumny on an anoited man of God.do u think those millions who go to redemption camp for spiritual help and divine assitance are fools.they know the Living God is daddy Adeboye.there is nothing else but the sin of envy and hatred that would make turn against Pastor Adeboye.do u even know his christian background and the sacrifices he made to God as a christian before u start gibberishing.whats wrong with his wealth as far as we know that his soul and relationship with God is prospering; u should remember God never took the riches and possesions of solomon as a sin until he disobeyed God's commandment.by the way ,in the early church of the apostles like peter,john e.t.c .where they not but rich and poor people among them.@banom,u had better watch your mouth or it may lead u to your destruction
the majority is not a test of correctness. b4 the advent of the europeans, the entire Africa was darkness of ignorance. so billions rush to the Camp, prove nothing.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Juliet94: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD YOU JUDGE A MAN OF GOD?
EVEN IF HE IS DOING THE WRONG THING, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?
AND EVEN IF THERE'S AN EVIDENCE, WHY MUST IT BE PUBLICIZED.
THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING IS BIGGER THAN A FOOL.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by lucabrasi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^even though i have consistently fought the corner of pastor adeboye all through this thread,your assertion is totally wrong where in the bible were you told not to judge a man of GOD even if they are wrong?
so that means they are allowed to do anything even murder and kill,steal without being brougt to account??
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ayo2pec(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
May God forgive all of you.

We will all give account of all we have ever said or write.

Leave judgment to God
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by lucabrasi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^^pls show me where in the bible you have gotten your assertions from
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
Juliet94:

SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. WHY ON EARTH SHOULD YOU JUDGE A MAN OF GOD?
EVEN IF HE IS DOING THE WRONG THING, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?
AND EVEN IF THERE'S AN EVIDENCE, WHY MUST IT BE PUBLICIZED.
THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING IS BIGGER THAN A FOOL.

With all that foul language  calling somebody a FOOL ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
That is why they are all deceived, idol worshippers ALL OF THEM.

Worshipping and idolising MAN rather than GOD.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Badesh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Poster, much as I am not a religious fellow, I beg of you to dissipate your energy in more constructive issues than running your time on the net trying to bring down men of God (be it Xtain or Muslim). I guess you're aware of dire consequences this may have over sentiments of individuals at the mere write-up of such. Thank your stars, the blog does not permit full disclosure of identity and even at that, one is at the discretion not to disclose his or her zip code.

Morally, you have erred and you only strike me like a bigot who is rather jobless or better still not very educated to reason that religion is a thing of the mind and not for you and I to engage in flippant talks. If you check out the advanced economies of this world, they have come to terms with accommodating various religious beliefs and as such every member of the citizenry is allowed to practice whatever is deemed fit, yet they respect individual institutions. Are you aware that Turkey remains the only predominantly occupied muslim state in Europe?, yet they are accorded the whole respect of a sovereign state. Mscheeeeewwwwwwww, what a shallow mind you bear o ye man/ woman of no faith. You can as well go hang yourself after reading this piece, pooh!!!!!.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Juliet94: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ Badesh. Thank you very much. grin
Nobody is worshipping Daddy Adeboye cry. He is not GURUMARAJI.
I am a student of Redeemers University and I attend the Holy Ghost service. I can really see what God is doing through Our daddy.
We are not worshipping him, we are only acknowledging the fact that he is an anointed man of God that God is using to depopulate hell cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Juliet94: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ lucrabasi or wateva. I am not saying the sin of a pastor should be covered or hidden. I agree with the fact that when someone does the wrong thing, such sin should be uncovered.
But wat i am sayin here is that do not publicize wat you are not sure of.
I am not an RCCG member, I am a foursquarian, but I attend the Holy Ghost Service. And i am a living witness.
The person that submitted this topic must be an unbeliever because if such person is a true christian, he/she wouldnt have the gutts to do such.
Will the person also say his sins are not more than the devil's.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Joagbaje(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
Matthew 26:31
. . . smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by lucabrasi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
Juliet94:

@ lucrabasi or wateva. I am not saying the sin of a pastor should be covered or hidden. I agree with the fact that when someone does the wrong thing, such sin should be uncovered.
But wat i am sayin here is that do not publicize wat you are not sure of.
I am not an RCCG member, I am a foursquarian, but I attend the Holy Ghost Service. And i am a living witness.
The person that submitted this topic must be an unbeliever because if such person is a true christian, he/she wouldnt have the gutts to do such.
Will the person also say his sins are not more than the devil's.
if you check the date of the thread it was some years ago,so maybe it was the time before redeemed sorted out the traffic there was a time when everywhere was always blocked with long traffic on the road but the guy was saying some stuffs that doesnt make sense i agree.the main body of my comment was what you said in the first two lines so i guess we r both agreed on that
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banjicom(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2012
you better better pray for the blessing of GOD in your life,instead of abusing and finding fault in a man of GOD..........i wonder how ur life go b
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by tobsonkings: 7:59pm On May 17, 2012
Roblem with pple who criticis e like this is that they are probably xtians who worship in some small poverty churches who don't know what abraham blessing are! Most of their spiritual heads lacks reveltaion and insight Hope they wiLl grow up someday.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by funshom: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2012
(1) Is it bad for pple to go to the house of the lord or are u angry with that?so what's the attrocity in that,why are u blaming him for the blockage,I pray u obtain mercy. 2) Do u know what miracle mean? i guess u don't because miracle means impossibillty turning to possibility.I wonder hw u will believe that jesus walked on the sea.
3)The jet was bought by his member and not by himseif.so u don't have to pubiish falsehood here pls. 4)Do u mean he shd have preached against morals just because he don't want pple like u to say he is siding the govt.moroever xtianity do not encourage blaspheming. 5)I guess u know that the yoruba's are the one d0minating LAGOS.Even apart from that what is wrong in one encouraging one culture. 6)I would like u to give example of such prophesy because he don't just say anything except it is given to him. 7)I don't know anything about this but i know that since the six accusation is not geniue therefore the seuenth one would not be geniue. I pray u obtain mercy for blaspheming this man of God.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by fumisko(f): 2:26am On Jul 30, 2012
banom: 1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?
Your jealousy is quite evident. Too bad. Am not his church member ooo but I respect every man of God so leave him and let God judge any of his lies if there be any
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2012
fumisko:
Your jealousy is quite evident. Too bad. Am not his church member ooo but I respect every man of God so leave him and let God judge any of his lies if there be any
Let God judge his lies? What does that make you? A robot?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by fumisko(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2012
musKeeto:
Let God judge his lies? What does that make you? A robot?
Na una Sabi. My own is that you should all repent grin grin, the man is blessed by God and the world is hating.....
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by EazyJ(f): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
You should be careful of wat u say 2 a man of God and u are nt 2 judge.Ask 4 God's forgiveness.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by primateayoola(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2012
tubonimi: The problem is not in them not being able to pay school fees or him not sharing the money amongst them, the problem is with them that ALWAYS have to look up to someone for help. I am not a member of his church, but I am aware that he is helping a lot of people in schools, giving food and shelter to many. Poverty is not the absence of money, it is the mindset of a man. BTW, because a man in his church is hungry doesnt mean he (Adeboye) aint gonna preach the gospel, and mind you, he didnt buy the jet, his members did, and it was a suprise for him.
may the lord continue
blessin u n ad to ur wisdom.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by MostHigh: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mat 23:2 Saying, The lawyers and the pastors sit in Moses' seat:

Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay [them] on men's shoulders; but they [themselves] will not move them with one of their fingers.

Mat 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

Mat 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at celebrations, and the chief seats in the church building,

Mat 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, pastor, pastor.

Mat 23:8 But be not ye called pastor: for one is your Master, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Mat 23:9 And call no [man] your father (Daddy) upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Mat 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).

grin grin grin
Do you want him to use calabar accent? grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by MostHigh: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Christ at his most violent please note the characters he is cursing in math 23 he curses them 7 times, these same men exist today in the personalities of pastors and lawyers.

1. Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in [yourselves], neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

2. Mat 23:14 Woe unto you, Lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

3. Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves

4. Mat 23:16 Woe unto you, [ye] blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the church building, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by church money na debtor!

Mat 23:17 [Ye] fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

5. Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

6. 23:25 Woe unto you, lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Mat 23:26 [Thou] blind Pastors, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

7. Mat 23:27 Woe unto you, lawyers and Pastors, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men's] bones, and of all uncleanness.

Mat 23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

how can you all deny these signs seeing they are all so evident before you, no man of God aquires excessive wealth it is proscribed in the torah

Deu 17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.

Deu 17:17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

open your eyes do not be afraid to speak against injustice and unrightousness.

Regarding judgement from inspiration

Psa 119:12 Blessed [art] thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

Psa 119:13 With my lips have I declared all the (judgments) of thy mouth.

so why are some people battering this chap? is it wrong to speak against such things. especially when the word of the lord backs you

there is such a thing as rightouse judgments abi?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by KevinAshikeni(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by esperiense(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dear Young man,if u still exist I advise u to ask for forgiveness...

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by deprince0(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2013
dejiariyo:

as a former Redeemer, these made me stop going to church,i will praise my God in the corner of my house or attend churches who dint preach posterity
Please come to the watchman catholic charismatic renewal movement where God's word is preached undiluted. Watchman equips souls for the imminent harvest (rapture). Watchman have their fellowship day on sunday which is called the sundaylight fellowship which is the gathering together for revelation that leads to the restoration, based on the infallible word of God. The second being the charismatic hour always holds tuesday. This is a time of the demonstration of the power of God during which the Lord deals with the people's diseases and all the seen and unseen circumstances of life that bring sorrows. The third being the weekly bible study. This is a time of in-depth and expository study of God's word, line by line, precept by precept, lifting out the hidden treasures of his word and having them printed on the tables of our hearts. The bible study comes up on thursdays. For further enquiry, plz call 08054138779

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / RCCG Establishes One Hallelujah Records Label, Headed By Leke Adeboye / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.