Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50953 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by achinu(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, the poster of this topic just asked a question that calls for dialogue. Maybe you don't agree with the way the question was worded however it still doesn't change the fact of the question. And for all my bible slangers on naira-land quoting the bible left & right, left's just answer this question without us getting religous for a moment.
If you had access to the same resources like the pastor, would you use it in the same manner looking at everything going on around you? If you answer otherwise then I rest my case but if u answer in the affirmative then more power to you.
Nigerians have to be the most religous people I've ever met & I'm nigerian myself, but I think sometimes we really need back up for a moment and ask questions instead of just being followers.
Their's absolutely no need for the name calling or brash delivery from either side of the question, I read somewhere that "IF YOU ASK YOURSELF THE EASY QUESTIONS LIFE WILL BE TOUGH ON YOU BUT IF YOU ASK YOURSELF THE TOUGH QUESTIONS LIFE WILL BE EASY FOR YOU"in this case lets substitute the "YOURSELF WITH OURSELVES" we as a people need to start asking these tough questions not just of you but of our leaders also.
Cheers
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by OneNaija(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2009
Me I nur won talk before.sometime sef person go dey wonder if this na earth or hell fire sef. all this pastor with thier big big car and Jet plane.na wa oo. Jesus wen i hear for bible. na slipper na e use take dey cross mountain zion.abeg i nur fit judge oo. na d person wen create this world fit judge and e know himself. na so my pastor dey shout everybody must go to western union.which one be this again.pastor don enter Yahooze.me i nur come understand.which one be fake or real again. like my man idris yarn. Na who be the thief Na who be the owner?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2009
I don’t care about bawoma or bawomi and his animosity towards a man who is greater and will remain greater than him and all his ancestors from Adam put together. My grouse is with the folks (sure it must be RCCG folks) who were pushed into defending Adeboye’s jet because I see this post as a result of that incident. I think no one should defend this man and his jet, he doesn’t need your defence from the noise of desperate Nigerians who are either criminals or a strain on the mismanaged economic resources of the country, I am sure Nigeria can do better without such people. Pastor Adeboye has brought much hope and help to many people all over the world and FYI of whoever cares to know, millions of people are waiting to hear this man say only a word and in order for them to keep living
if you are a RCCG member and you feel the man is living large on your money, then leave the church and move on, there are many churches that can accommodate you and your desire to be pastored by men who equate holiness with poverty
Who deserves a jet or to be wealthy? The Nigerian politician (I don’t need to profile them here cos u all know) or the Nigerian business men? Ex military men? Militants? Armed robbers? Ex head of states and governors (our great symbols of failure and pervertion) or a man who has power with God and with men, if God is the wealthiest of all?
Like I said above many people are living today because they heard a word from this man’s mouth and held onto it. Many that were appointed to death are alife today because of his ministry and commitment, many business and talents are flourishing because he spoke over them.

Before now the church was derided as the easiest and logical escape for the worldly poor and church members are despised as ‘churchrats’ but now that light from the Word of God has come and the church is commanding wealth and recognition morons like obamawo or whatever his name is, are becoming jealous and having the audacity to write such trash about a man of God with proofs? And you think you will get away with it on the basis of ignorance? If the law of mortal man does not excuse you on the basis of ignorance how much more the law of God.

I am not RCCG member and though as a Christian I see a lot of ‘Men of God’ that are questionable but I refrain from assaulting them as God exists whom they profess and He will adequately take care of the real and fake. There are many who have built enclaves in Nigeria where they literally control some Nigerians, keep them from associating with those outside they fold and restrict they movement in the name of being some prophet, we ignore them and of course they are feared. But men like Adeboye whose works are open for all to see are maligned by people like obamawo who are a great nuisance to Nigeria or whichever nation poverty and cowardice have driven them to.
You are not afraid to judge a man who is more honorable, responsible, relevant and disciplined than your miserable, irrelevant life.

ADEBOYE AND MEN LIKE HIM WILL CONTINUE TO RISE HIHGER AND HIGHER BECAUSE THE WIND BENEATH THEIR WINGS IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING THAT IS SEEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THAT, LOOK UP THE MEANING OF SUICIDE IN THE DICTIONARY. FYI THE DAY I HEAR OR SEE THE ADEBOYES OF NIGERIA PACKING AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY, BE SURE I AM MOVING MYSELF AND MY FAMILY OUT, I STRONGLY THEY ARE THE REASON WE STILL HAVE ‘NIGERIA’
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2009
@banom, This is the word of God to you, who made your judge over my servant Adeboye, i have called him and have sent him as a prophet to nations and through him, many will recieve the gift of salvation that the death of my son Jesus brought freely to mankind. Have you forgotten that the same measure in which you judge, though shall be judge? Have you forgotten that i said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, have you forgotten that man looks at the outward appearance but i God look at the heart, have you forgotten that all things are hidden to man but i reveal to whom i choose, dont you know that only I God alone know the secret parts of the mind of man? Now hear oh Banom, For you have aired, for in those same things which you judge and passd verdict om my servant you have fallen several times, yet in my infinite mercies, i kept you and given you a chance to repent. Now repent for i have a convenant with my servant Pastor E.A Adeboye, that whoever curses him i will curse and who ever blesses him i will bless. Know this, all Men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If I God needed a judge over men, no i wont tell you. Be careful to speak cos those same words which you spake will be used against thee. REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Redman44(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2009
Hmn, this is a very serious thread o. It seems RCCG is under fire these days. I dont have anything personal Pastor Adeboye but a lot of things are not right with many churches in Nigeria. People go to church but holiness does not dwell in them. The youths in most Pentecostal churches are a confused lot. They are usually shallow minded. Churches in Nigeria are not doing the right thing. I don't want to castigate anyone. However, the Catholic Church is trying when it comes to charity work and speaking out against corrupt leaders and politicians. Cheers.

NB: I'm not Catholic.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mystics(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2009
cicero:

I don’t care about bawoma or bawomi and his animosity towards a man who is greater and will remain greater than him and all his ancestors from Adam put together. My grouse is with the folks (sure it must be RCCG folks) who were pushed into defending Adeboye’s jet because I see this post as a result of that incident. I think no one should defend this man and his jet, he doesn’t need your defence from the noise of desperate Nigerians who are either criminals or a strain on the mismanaged economic resources of the country, I am sure Nigeria can do better without such people. Pastor Adeboye has brought much hope and help to many people all over the world and FYI of whoever cares to know, millions of people are waiting to hear this man say only a word and in order for them to keep living
if you are a RCCG member and you feel the man is living large on your money, then leave the church and move on, there are many churches that can accommodate you and your desire to be pastored by men who equate holiness with poverty
Who deserves a jet or to be wealthy? The Nigerian politician (I don’t need to profile them here cos u all know) or the Nigerian business men? Ex military men? Militants? Armed robbers? Ex head of states and governors (our great symbols of failure and pervertion) or a man who has power with God and with men, if God is the wealthiest of all?
Like I said above many people are living today because they heard a word from this man’s mouth and held onto it. Many that were appointed to death are alife today because of his ministry and commitment, many business and talents are flourishing because he spoke over them.
Before now the church was derided as the easiest and logical escape for the worldly poor and church members are despised as ‘churchrats’ but now that light from the Word of God has come and the church is commanding wealth and recognition morons like obamawo or whatever his name is, are becoming jealous and having the audacity to write such trash about a man of God with proofs? And you think you will get away with it on the basis of ignorance? If the law of mortal man does not excuse you on the basis of ignorance how much more the law of God.

I am not RCCG member and though as a Christian I see a lot of ‘Men of God’ that are questionable but I refrain from assaulting them as God exists whom they profess and He will adequately take care of the real and fake. There are many who have built enclaves in Nigeria where they literally control some Nigerians, keep them from associating with those outside they fold and restrict they movement in the name of being some prophet, we ignore them and of course they are feared. But men like Adeboye whose works are open for all to see are maligned by people like obamawo who are a great nuisance to Nigeria or whichever nation poverty and cowardice have driven them to.
You are not afraid to judge a man who is more honorable, responsible, relevant and disciplined than your miserable, irrelevant life.

ADEBOYE AND MEN LIKE HIM WILL CONTINUE TO RISE HIHGER AND HIGHER BECAUSE THE WIND BENEATH THEIR WINGS IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING THAT IS SEEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH THAT, LOOK UP THE MEANING OF SUICIDE IN THE DICTIONARY. FYI THE DAY I HEAR OR SEE THE ADEBOYES OF NIGERIA PACKING AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY, BE SURE I AM MOVING MYSELF AND MY FAMILY OUT, I STRONGLY THEY ARE THE REASON WE STILL HAVE ‘NIGERIA’
God bless you, even though am not a redeemer, i have been blessed by this anointed servant of G, who should use jet then, this man has got enagment all over the world and he needs it, if the pastors will not own jets, the church members will not own jet who then should won the my bible say, the wealth of the Gentiiles are been layed up for the righteous, let the hater and the mokcer keep mocking, my God is still wrking, God is Great and he is in the business of making h his children great and one thing i know for sure is the devil is very angry and not happy about this, he has deployed many to try to work against this but praise be to God who has overcomed the devil. Am a chirstian who believes that i should extend my helping hand to the poor and needy but mark my words, I WILL OWN A JETS if my assigment warrants that. Adeboye's does and we understand, let those who dont understand go to hell.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dahmee(f): 6:09pm On May 09, 2009
angry foolish poster, just cos you're poor and sad and unwise doesn't mean every1 thinks like you. D house he owns on camp <and i am a big witness> was built for him by pastors, he gets gifts in form of vehicles and even a recent tour bus from pastors too but prefers driving round d camp ground at night in a rickety benz just so he'll be alone and even walks sometimes, and also his wife. Yes he has a school but i'm am more than aware of d scholarships he provides for some students. And for you brainless info jet was also a gift. If you've watched or heard of RCCG documentary, he said and i quote "GOD told me to draw a man on the sand, i drew it. He asked me to wipe it off and i did. God said if i exalt myself than him he will wipe me off d earth like d drawing" and wot happened to miracles?! If God can walk on water and let HIS DISCIPLE also walk to meet him, y can't he perform a miracle of 300miles without fuel?! its not only holy ghost service that causes d traffic, dats wen deeper life remember thiers. So?!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2009
royalicon:

Nuzo! My so called sermon is directed to the sensible ones on this forum.

You mean the gullible lot who give the whole of their salaries as tithe? If na so, carry go. wink

royalicon:

By the way a question for u. Did Pastor Adeboye mounted a road block on Lagos/Ibadan expressway or the road is not wide enough to accomodate the flow of traffic at this particular period? THINK!

So, in the name of "no space" you are actually trying to exonerate this man for allowing his invitees park on the highways thereby causing accidents and inconveniences to road users? Do you actually think that the management of such establishment wont be held responsible if it were in a sane country?

I cant believe you are arguing over this. cry cry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2009
mystics:

@banom, This is the word of God to you, who made your judge over my servant Adeboye, i have called him and have sent him as a prophet to nations and through him, many will recieve the gift of salvation that the death of my son Jesus brought freely to mankind. Have you forgotten that the same measure in which you judge, though shall be judge? Have you forgotten that i said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, have you forgotten that man looks at the outward appearance but i God look at the heart, have you forgotten that all things are hidden to man but i reveal to whom i choose, dont you know that only I God alone know the secret parts of the mind of man? Now hear oh Banom, For you have aired, for in those same things which you judge and passd verdict om my servant you have fallen several times, yet in my infinite mercies, i kept you and given you a chance to repent. Now repent for i have a convenant with my servant Pastor E.A Adeboye, that whoever curses him i will curse and who ever blesses him i will bless. Know this, all Men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. If I God needed a judge over men, no i wont tell you. Be careful to speak cos those same words which you spake will be used against thee. REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!!

Dear god, thank you for coming inside this thread, i am so delighted that you came, i have some questions for you.

1, god,  why are you a confusionist ?
2, why did you send adeboye to be obstructing peoples movement every month,
3, why did you send him to exploit poor people and used their money to buy private jet( during the time of dire economic crisis)
4,would you have done the same thing if you were on earth ?
5,why do you awlays give Nigerians fake, dubious and bad religious,political and traditional leaders,
6, why are so heartless and evil that almost all these occultic leaders still converge every sunday and worship you,give you gifts, offerings,tithes, seed of faith and you  collect without questioning them,
7, why have you been so cold,all Nigerians praying and hoping for your divine intervention in our nation are completely dissappointed at you, instead you give them more eveil ,corrupt and bad leaders,
8 , why do your men not believe in you,instead they believe in collecting the litttle ones poor people have and they tell them to HOPE in you to bless them for giving all they have to them.
9, why do we need to follow men before get to you.
10, why do your so called men use your name to swindle people and you have not done anythng about it.

god please amswer those questions as i get you more, up you godeeee. cool
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by royalicon(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2009
nuzo:

So, in the name of "no space" you are actually trying to exonerate this man for allowing his invitees park on the highways thereby causing accidents and inconveniences to road users? Do you actually think that the management of such establishment wont be held responsible if it were in a sane country?

I cant believe you are arguing over this. cry cry

Nuzo, am not arguing over anything on this thread put shedding light to the right direction. It were in a sane country as you've said, any irresponsible driver parking on the highway should be arrested, prosecuted and held responsible for whatsoever happens. Why do LASMA held people (driver) for parking on highways infront of Lagos State Secretariat and not the Mgt of Lagos Secretariat?

If there is no parking space for the invitees, they should zoom off back to their respective houses, is it by force they should attend?
I rest my case, no more comments to avoid getting into something else.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2009
[quote author=royalicon link=topic=269445.msg3845308#msg3845308 date=1241890674

If there is no parking space for the invitees, they should zoom off back to their respective houses, is it by force they should attend?

[quote][/quote]
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2009
dahmee:

angry foolish poster, just cos you're poor and sad and unwise doesn't mean every1 thinks like you. D house he owns on camp <and i am a big witness> was built for him by pastors, he gets gifts in form of vehicles and even a recent tour bus from pastors too but prefers driving round d camp ground at night in a rickety benz just so he'll be alone and even walks sometimes, and also his wife. Yes he has a school but i'm am more than aware of d scholarships he provides for some students. And for you brainless info jet was also a gift. If you've watched or heard of RCCG documentary, he said and i quote "GOD told me to draw a man on the sand, i drew it. He asked me to wipe it off and i did. God said if i exalt myself than him he will wipe me off d earth like d drawing" and wot happened to miracles?! If God can walk on water and let HIS DISCIPLE also walk to meet him, y can't he perform a miracle of 300miles without fuel?! its not only holy ghost service that causes d traffic, dats wen deeper life remember thiers. So?!

I appreciate your got to wage war with me, now let inform you, i am from a very wealthy noble family in Anambra state, i dont lack, and will never lack, i am on my own a very succesful guy, i practicaly woked up my way to my own personal riches, i make thousands of dollars daily from monday to friday and that is enough to keep me happy,i can keep you and your entire family at home and take very good  care of you. i do not envy pastor Adeboye and i will never envy a criminal like him, i only hate his evils and i will keep saying them untill he truely repents and genuinely give his life to God, the man is heartless, he was commanding people to keep paying their tithes at this time of ecenonmic crisis  only for him to use the money to acquire a private jet.

As for you, you are the person who is unwise and deluded, you and pastor adeboye can't even decieve or exploit me, i am far smarter than you will ever know,  Animal.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by vanitty: 6:57pm On May 09, 2009
Funny thread really got me laughing real hard.
Listen Banom obviously we all want to separate the wheat from the chaff, the fake from the real but the least you could do is have very good reasons & solid proof to back up your claims not embarrassing inklings

Your number five is definitely the most funniest, what language is he meant to speak if not the one he understands? And about the jet it seems you are so convinced he was lying so I suppose you can back up your claims with solid proof not just on personal intuitions and hear-says
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 09, 2009
royalicon:

Nuzo, am not arguing over anything on this thread put shedding light to the right direction. It were in a sane country as you've said, any irresponsible driver parking on the highway should be arrested, prosecuted and held responsible for whatsoever happens. Why do LASMA held people (driver) for parking on highways infront of Lagos State Secretariat and not the Mgt of Lagos Secretariat?

Right direction ke?

Anytime I have a lot of visitors in my house, I usually do everything possible to make sure they dont block the street with their cars knowing that it could inconvenience the road users or at worst cause accidents.
However, I will see myself as a beast if weekly or monthly, I already know the estimate of my invitees without making space for them.
Over here, apart from dealing the traffic offenders; the traffic officers/police usually deal with the host of those invitees.

I rest my case, no more comments to avoid getting into something else.

Will the something else be cursing me? Just curious.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2009
banom:

Dear god, thank you for coming inside this thread, i am so delighted that you came, i have some questions for you.

1, god, why are you a confusionist ?
3, why did you send him to exploit poor people and used their money to buy private jet( during the time of dire economic crisis)
5,why do you awlays give Nigerians fake, dubious and bad religious,political and traditional leaders,
6, why are so heartless and evil that almost all these occultic leaders still converge every sunday and worship you,give you gifts, offerings,tithes, seed of faith and you collect without questioning them,
7, why have you been so cold,all Nigerians praying and hoping for your divine intervention in our nation are completely dissappointed at you, instead you give them more eveil ,corrupt and bad leaders,
8 , why do your men not believe in you,instead they believe in collecting the litttle ones poor people have and they tell them to HOPE in you to bless them for giving all they have to them.
10, why do your so called men use your name to swindle people and you have not done anythng about it.

And i pray say the above 10 points go open their deluded eyes
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ayomide06(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2009
This is a very sensitive post, if you wanna HIT A MAN where it hurts most, touch his FATE. i have nothing against the pastor or his church but common sense should be applied here, the pastor should do something about the obstruction of Lagos Ibadan express road whenever they are having a service or whatever they do there monthly. he should remember that road was not constructed with redeemed church money or any other religion organization money.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by ikeyman00(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2009
@@@@ i like this thread!!

yes i was the first nigerian to question the so called mAN OF GOD!! hey they told me here in nl to be careful!! my ass

yes we believe in god and we believe the man of god should do things in line with the scripture

so the starter of the thread, u are one of my fans banom,cuz i have already acused their man of god of those u listed

And to those slowpoke that underestimate ikeyman00 aka[b] superman[/b] this is, i think 2nite is the answer!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by lelele: 7:32pm On May 09, 2009
when i saw this post i was more than curious, but having gone through the content and frequency of the poster (Banom), i can safely infer that the poster is someone with a not too hign intellectual quotient, and the frequency of his post on this forum has made me to conclude that he is either not gainfully or adequately employed. Its posts ( and posters as well) that make me wonder about the quality of education and reasoning in Nigeria. This is a mirror of our sociey, and the classic example of the cancer that is eating away at the core of our society ( our youths). Well if u wanna keep arguing with Banom, u are more than welcome. But he has shown through his numerous no ingenuity, a lack of logic, and an absence of the idea thinking process. In a proper society, this guy would be monitored there seems 2 b 2 much hate, betryal and self-loathing evident in this young man. people like this never put up any constructive,  they are 2 busy tryn 2 pull d otha man down. Well i wish u well Banom, but u hav left me with an emptiness  and a lack of hope 4 our society ( wish i culd buk a therapist 4 u). Stay blessed.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2009
The sailor dose not pray for wind, he learns to sail.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2009
1,Blocking of Lagos/Ibadan exprex way every month.
For your information, Pastor Adeboye doesn’t block the Lagos Ibadan express way every month. If at all you experience some blockage there, then it would be either he’s holding a crusade, or something; but whatever it is, it would be to the glory of God.

2,Lied that he once drove 300 miles without fuel.
What are you? Some kind of freak or something?
Miracles do happen dude; after all, Jesus Christ did extraordinary miracles, and we all believe him; so what makes you think that a devoted servant of his wouldn’t possess such powers to do the same.

3, used poor peoples money to acquire private jet worth over 4billion naira ( during the time of dire economic crisis)
You know, before I though that your problem was physical but now it’s clear that Satan is speaking through you.

You seem to forget that Pastor Adeboye bought that jet shortly after his birthday. The money used in the purchase of that jet wasn’t from the church treasury; it was given to him by his committee of friends all around the world for his birthday.

I know that the price of the aircraft would definitely raise eyebrows but believe me that jet was bought in good faith in order that the work of God would spread across the globe.

So please don’t condemn him for that.

4, Was used by Former president Obasanjo to cleverly gain public moral ground ( political used as a cover for many evil).
Can I see some prove please?

5, sutble use of religion  to promote yoruba culture ( by intentional use of cleverly feigned yoruba accent to preach on TV)
For God’s sake, he’s a Yoruba man; what other accent do you want him to use on TV? Hausa, Ibo, Calabar, which one dude?

6, Making of ambiguous statement in the name of prophecy .
Could you please name one of them?

7, Finally lied to the public about the ownership of his dubiously acquired air craft,( after seeing the resentments he got from the public over the dubiously acquired air craft).
Be careful how you condemn God’s servant in public because when you insult a child a child, you insult his parents who gave birth to him.

When you insult God’s servant, you’re also insulting God who sent him; so if you don’t want God’s wrath to fall upon you, leave Pastor Adeboye alone an concentrate more on how to ask for God’s forgiveness.

If you claim that Pastor Adeboye is a sinner, are you yourself a saint?

If you claim that he deceives the public, are you supposed to be the one blowing the trumpet?

What makes you think you’re so special in the sight of God? If God should uncover your sins in public, would you be able to lift your sorry head in the midst of people?

COULD THIS MAN REALY BE A MAN OF GOD ?
Yes.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2009
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by r231(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2009
You know, before I though that your problem was physical but now it’s clear that Satan is speaking through you.

You seem to forget that Pastor Adeboye bought that jet shortly after his birthday. The money used in the purchase of that jet wasn’t from the church treasury; it was given to him by his committee of friends all around the world for his birthday.

I know that the price of the aircraft would definitely raise eyebrows but believe me that jet was bought in good faith in order that the work of God would spread across the globe.

@ crazykid

you dis RCCG pple self now you are saying that he bought the plane from some money given to him by some friends after his birthday, Abeg shed light on dis didn't u RCCG pple claimed that 5 pple buy am,

ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US OOOOOO
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by wanville(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2009
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Danzoe(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2009
My people,there is noway a faith preacher will escape criticism from men of the world b/cos the world is always against the church and always want the church to be a group of reched folks.You see,in life,there are levels. Pastor. E.A Adeboye hav attained mastership in christianity both physically and spiritually and must be commanding surprises in the world,see bros! All things are possible to a believer in christ jesus and jesus made it obvious when he said that his people shall perform miracles as he did even greater ones.Therefore,the man is entitled to drive without fuel when neccesary.Again,concerning the private jet,Jesus at a time was going to jerusalem,formerly he use to treak but now for the scriptures to be fulfilled and for him to have a befitting journey that will complement his status,he ordered for a brand new ass which was provided by his disciples.So the man of God is following the footstep of his master and for the scriptures to be fulfilled that said,we shall be the head and not the tail
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by r231(m): 8:34pm On May 09, 2009
crazykid:

For your information, Pastor Adeboye doesn’t block the Lagos Ibadan express way every month. If at all you experience some blockage there, then it would be either he’s holding a crusade, or something; but whatever it is, it would be to the glory of God.
What are you? Some kind of freak or something?
Miracles do happen dude; after all, Jesus Christ did extraordinary miracles, and we all believe him; so what makes you think that a devoted servant of his wouldn’t possess such powers to do the same.

Can I see some prove please?
For God’s sake, he’s a Yoruba man; what other accent do you want him to use on TV? Hausa, Ibo, Calabar, which one dude?
Could you please name one of them?
Be careful how you condemn God’s servant in public because when you insult a child a child, you insult his parents who gave birth to him.

When you insult God’s servant, you’re also insulting God who sent him; so if you don’t want God’s wrath to fall upon you, leave Pastor Adeboye alone an concentrate more on how to ask for God’s forgiveness.

If you claim that Pastor Adeboye is a sinner, are you yourself a saint?

If you claim that he deceives the public, are you supposed to be the one blowing the trumpet?

What makes you think you’re so special in the sight of God? If God should uncover your sins in public, would you be able to lift your sorry head in the midst of people?
Yes.

PERSONALLY I THINK YOU ARE CRAZY LIKE YOUR NAME AND U DON'T KNW WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT U R ONE OF DEM DAT THINKS OTHER PPLE R BETA DAN U, MAN OF GOD OR NO MAN OF GOD HE IS STILL A HUMAN BEING THAT TAKES OFF HIS CLOTHS WEN HE TAKES A SHOWER LIKE U ND ME PLUS ITS A FREE COUNTRY EVERYBODY IS ENTITLE TO THEIR OWN OPINION DAT DOESN'T MEAN U R A SINNER CUS U SPEAK UR MIND
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by BenHundred(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2009
Wow he bought a jet? Such offering!
He drove 300miles without fuel? See Judas abeg lol
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 8:40pm On May 09, 2009
I Believe In God!---Its You, People, Critics and Preachers I Don't Believe In. . . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cicero(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2009
Is Adeboye or the Church of Christ the problem of Nigeria? Is the church running Aso Rock? or the Nigerian police, navy and army? Is the church the armed robbers that won't let some nigerians sleep at night? is the church the HIV virus spreading like wild fire? is the church the oil companies that have raped the Niger Delta or the 'militants' who hurt and terrorize the very people they claim to be fighting for? is the church responsible for the type of politicians we have? About $400b in oil revenue have been mismanaged, is it Adeboye that caused it? Our lecturers and professors are churning out half-baked graduates while lining their pockets and satisfying their lusts, is the church responsible for it? our governors make noise while commissioning roads and water projects that the government should ordinarily provide and beg us to enjoy, is this Adeboye's fault?

Our roads are bad even air transport that is considered the safest means of transport in other parts of the world is dreaded by many, is this Adeboye's fault? We vote in (rig in) people who can define economics to rule our economy and their deliver only what their intellectual level can produce, is it the church of Christ or Adeboye that is responsible? No Igbo man has been able to grow a vibrant, widespread church is it Adeboye's fault? instead they are dropping out of school and dropping their certificates in favour of buying and selling, and playing second fiddle. Our traditional rulers are desperate men playing politics for money and lying down in worship of state governors and the presidency for money, is this Adeboye's fault? Every single one of our visible political leader is corrupt and the EFCC knows them, did Adeboye or the church cause this? There are more sophisticated weapons in circulation than the Nigerian police own, is it Adeoboye or the church responsible for this? Most Nigerian women and girls are daily abused and rape while our women politicians cant even fight for their rights, where is the hand of Adeboye in this? Every government project starts dying a natural death immediately after it is commissioned because no money is voted for maintenance or some people are diverting the money, tell me Adeboye's hand is in it. Pedophiles are having a field day in Nigeria and we act like nothing is happening, Adeboye caused it of course.

Bribery and various forms of financial crime go on in virtually every company, business establishment, armed forces formations and with contempt in the Nigerian upper and lower houses, is Adeboye responsible? The government has enough money to widen our roads, put adequate traffic control measures in place as is the case in other nations of the world, is Adeboye responsible?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 8:43pm On May 09, 2009
manmustwac:

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

So this is the best you have to say
You are stupid my friend! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2009
r231:

@ crazykid

you dis RCCG pple self now you are saying that he bought the plane from some money given to him by some friends after his birthday, Abeg shed light on dis didn't u RCCG pple claimed that 5 pple buy am,

ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US OOOOOO
The jet was given to him as a gift; but why are you so interested in the source the money came from?

Was it your money that Pastor Adeboye used to buy the jet?

If his members aren’t complaining they what is it to you people? Just mind your own business and stop condemning people.

r231:

PERSONALLY I THINK YOU ARE CRAZY LIKE YOUR NAME AND U DON'T KNW WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT U R ONE OF DEM DAT THINKS OTHER PPLE R BETA DAN U, MAN OF GOD OR NO MAN OF GOD HE IS STILL A HUMAN BEING THAT TAKES OFF HIS CLOTHS WEN HE TAKES A SHOWER LIKE U ND ME PLUS ITS A FREE COUNTRY EVERYBODY IS ENTITLE TO THEIR OWN OPINION DAT DOESN'T MEAN U R A SINNER CUS U SPEAK UR MIND
You idiot, why not concentrate more on your dirty sins; and let Pastor Adeboye too concentrate on his own sins. Remove the plank in your eyes so that you would see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eyes.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by AmAlone: 8:52pm On May 09, 2009
banom:

1, god, why are you a confusionist ?
6, why are so heartless and evil that almost all these occultic leaders still converge every sunday and worship you,give you gifts, offerings,tithes, seed of faith and you collect without questioning them,

DICKHEAD!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by r231(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2009
crazykid:

The jet was given to him as a gift; but why are you so interested in the source the money came from?

Was it your money that Pastor Adeboye used to buy the jet?

If his members aren’t complaining they what is it to you people? Just mind your own business and stop condemning people.

You idiot, why not concentrate more on your dirty sins; and let Pastor Adeboye too concentrate on his own sins. Remove the plank in your eyes so that you would see clearly to remove the speck in your brother's eyes.

I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND TRADE WORDS WITH U CUS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR UR DUMB ASS ALL I ASK U FRM UR STATEMENT IS WHO IS TELLING D TRUTH DATS ALL MY MOTHER GOES TO RCCG AS WELL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ALL U REDEEM PPLE ARE D SAME, U LOT WORSHIP YOUR DADDY (ADEBOYE) MORE THAN GOD HIMSELF, ASS HOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.