Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50215 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2009
slowpoke.
I thought god will provide according to his wishes in glory. . . .
Afterall abraham had no lamb when he climbed the mount and god provided.
If your pastors are truely serving god.he should be able to provide their needs,rather than passing the costs to the consumers.
You are the retard.
And here was i thinking god cares about the well being of his people.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2009
Is it not the same God that will also provide school fees to them that believe.

See what I am saying abt people on this thread? I think you are worse than banom in IQ limitations . . grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2009
You're a BIG FOOL.
So god will provide school fees so they can give it to adeboye to buy jets. Your god will give them money,then collect the bulk of it through his pastors for the sake of xtian education. Your IQ is lower than the earthworm's.
If god provides to them that believe,why is majority of adeboye and oyedepo's flock poor. I guess you're a believer,why are you not a millonaire? Where is your own jet?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2009
Now u have lost control of urself. . . . .

it aint my fault u are retarded is it?? grin That school of yours sure didnt help did it. How much did u pay as fees? You see how much of a waste it is?

Dude if it was used in getting jets, I see where ur pain comes from but there is nothing u can do to get ur fees back live with it!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2009
Brother,the fees paid isn't my money. Belongs to my parents,so use your brain and know i can't be bitter.
Just found out adeboye used 7.7b dollars to build a church auditorium. This in the midst of suffering nigerians. Shame on the thiefs.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2009
'just found out' You jokers. where is the link? I keep asking u and ur father-in-hate, banom to post a link but no! no link, just hearsay. how do I say this clear to someone having issues with school fees? grin grin grin You, what have you done for the so-called suffering nigerians?

People feel more comfortable accusing others of huge sins not knowing their own little sins will lead them the same direction

This is utmost 'imbecility' by imbeciles grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tweetie(f): 11:54pm On May 24, 2009
I see there are loads of poverty-stricken people on this thread. Too bad so sad! sad
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2009
grin I cant shout cheesy grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2009
Cabali,theres no need for a link,google it. . .i can't post a link coz i'm using a pda device.how much did he build his auditorium '$60 million' now he's bought a private jet.
Such unnecessary spending in a poor country like nigeria where 70p% live on less than $1 a day.
You ask what i've done for poor nigerians,i give alms in my own little way,i pay my tax and what i DON'T do is steal the little they have and buy private jets
you show serious lack of understanding. If you say i have a problem with school fees, so be it. I have a problem with theiving pastors selling christian education to the heighest bidder.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2009
@tweetie
you're right,there loads of poverty striken people on this thread. And your pastors make matters worse for them by taking the little they have. . . .the sad part is when poor members see nothing wrong with their pastors living in luxury and elevated to god-figures.its just the height of brainwashing and delusion. They keep saying 'god dey' 'tommorow will be better' 'god is testing our faith'. Terrible.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2009
@tudor
leave these people alone one day their eyes go open, you can't convince brainwashed morons, I wish these people know what goes on in the hierachy of these churuches, I wish they could see the skeletons in their cupboard, I wish they know the bribery and corruption that goes in the church in other to get a church contract, come to winners in delta and see how people charm themselves to get church contracts, you dont need to argue futher leave them to their tithes, offerings and first fruits let them keep contributing to gawd's work sad
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by vanitty: 8:51am On May 25, 2009
It is quite amusing to see people spewing venomous hatred towards others so candidly without proofs. We have asked the poster a number of times, please bring proof, solid proof, not personal intuitions or hear-says about your accusations on the pastor, all he does is rant on and on and on and on.

The other thing that amuses me is how what some chooses to do with their money can have such an effect on others. How one person paying his tithe can make another come out in a rash!
If an adult decides to pay his tithe, why are you so bothered about it? It is none of your business. Go and mend your own house before you start poke nosing into others.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2009
cry I wonda how people that chose to give tithe and offering affect these guys who appears to be smarter than others. Nobody force u 2 give so what's ur stress about pple that give infact, i duff my abeti aja for ur cretinous sense of reasoning. Am sure u r among d pple that charm others to get contract in winners in delta state cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2009
@timmy7
you chose to cry cry, I choose to laugh at your stupidity grin a word is enuf for the ,
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2009
Nay! grin it's d other way round cos u r d 1 making empty fuss(abi no be u dey suffer and pastors dey enjoy cheesy ) and u have nt succeded in changing pple's mind. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2009
@timmy7
suffering? far from it we enjoy oil money in my place big time! we dont collect offering, my family can change apastor's life grin poor you
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2009
cheesy U be militant ni because dat na anoda kind of offering grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tweetie(f): 1:04pm On May 25, 2009
call it brainwashing or stupidity or whatever you like, if i'm asked to pay 90% of my income as tithe, i'll gladly do it becos it is my source of wealth (obedience that is). one thing i've noticed especially on this thread is that the rich ones amongst us are always congratulating the success of another rich fellow but poor people will complain and keep making a noise that it's their money we're using to acquire wealth. I help the poor, build free schools and teach them the importance working hard etc, but does that mean if i have the money to buy a jet i should give it to the poor? NO because no matter how rich i am, my money cannot eradicate poverty. most poor people lack knowledge, they are very ignorant and that is why they remain poor. i dont think it's in anybody's place to point fingers at all rich people and blame them for the poverty in the land. I wasnt born with a silverspoon but i refused to be ignorant! Matthew 25:14-29
I celebrate with all my fellows on this thread and pray one day we'll be touring the world in your private jet or yatch or both.  smiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2009
And d children of God say a big ameeeeeeen!!! cheesy
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2009
Blab all you want
it still doesn't change the fact that adeJALE and oyedepo are thieves, con men.
Keep wallowing in your delusions. You can take a goat to wisdom but you can't force it to be wise. . . . .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2009
@ Cabali, Tweeti and Timmy7

You are very amusing, are you new to nairaland ?, what link do you need from me ? is the source of the money for the Jet, driving of 300miles on spiritual fuel, Monthly blocking of lagos Ibadan express way, Amibiguous statment converted to prophecy,ETC,  which one do you want ?

@ Tudor,

I advice you to leave fools alone, their brains have been formated by Daddy G.O & co and there is little or nothing you can do to help issues, we have done our best by telling them when it is not too late, on the last day, they will ask Jesus Christ, why did you allow G.O to exploit us ?, and Jesus will answer them and say, but i told you on time, and they will say no you did not, where did we see you?, and JESUS will reply and say, I came in the name of Banom and Tudor but you did not listen to me, Because of this, " GET OUT OF MY FACE" You have no share in my kingdom.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2009
@ Banom

whao! so it has now come to exchanging words like 'fools' abeg dont be frustrated in 'preaching' your sermon.Now you can imagine how pastors feel when they preach to ppl to change their ways?? See the frustration in trying to 'brainwash' ppl against a well-grounded man of God??!!! undecided

It really shows the kind of person you are o! Now i know you better.  .  .  .in order for ppl to have ppl on your side u resorted to calling names like a child.na wa  for you o! shocked

Me i still need money for my own campaign o! shocked Maybe when i get there, we(you , me and Pastor Adeboye) can have dinner together.He will come in his jet and i will take you in mine cheesy. Then you can tell him about all ur isinuations and get the real facts for the main source. wink

But until then behave like a MAN and not like a frustrated Baby. kiss
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2009
@rachwise
You HYPOCRITE
doesnt your bible call atheists fools. Didnt your master jesus call the pharisees and others fools?
We're just as frustrated as your lord jesus. We took a leaf from his book.is anything wrong with that?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2009
grin I hope that advice is not to late ooo,he's obviously frustrated. cool
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2009
@ Rochisiwe.
i hope you wouldnt want us to go into such dirty verbal abuse, i only called them fools because they were the ones who first started calling me and tudor names, i have one personal policy that guide me, i dont like to insult or trouble people, but if you dare look for mine, i will make sure i give you more than bargained.

I wouldn't spell out to you the consequences of calling me FRUST[b]RATED BABY[/b] if you fail to appologise for calling me such name.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2009
@ Tudor

Abeg free me o! I mention your name abi u be Banom brother??!!

Abeg no mention my name for inside your madness o! shocked

I no get your time.  .  .  pick on someone else abeg.Or becos u see say i dey reply Banom u think sey i get  that kind time for nonsense??!!

Na me dey do u??!! Go find person wey dey do you ! Abeg o!   shocked

@ Banom

Please call your 'follower' to order! he should leave me out of his business.

If you promise to sponsor my US presidential campaign then i will apologize. kiss
@timmy7

u can see that too?? shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by PROJECT: 3:51pm On May 25, 2009
if jesus was this pastors would he have bought the jet,would his university be that expensive,would he have called obj a brood of viper,would he have dine in aso rock instead of with the poor,jesus fed the five thousand that is all those who went with him to the hill ,have this men been able to feed 10 percent of their population,nigeria will be alrite if the churches are alrite ,lets learn from martin luther king jnr,elijah,john the baptist,paul the apostle
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2009
@ PROJECT,

Pls do me a favour,
could you please repeat those nice questions to them so they could understand it better.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2009
PROOOF!!!!!!!!!!

Even an slowpoke knows the meaning of the word!!!!!! How much more people who claim they went to private universities!

PROOF!!!!!!!

Is it too hard? Jeeeeeeze

U guys are pathetic!!!!!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2009
PROJECT:

would he have called obj a brood of viper,would he have dine in aso rock instead of with the poor

You accuse him of calling OBJ a brood of Viper and the same man is accused of dinning in Aso rock!! Are you really educated He has not been to aso rock in the days of Ya'adua; so u mean he dined with Obj in aso rock and still called him names??

Cos I feel there is no way u can be accused of dinning with the same person u are said to be accused of verbally abusing!!! Even my 5 yr old nephew knows there something wrong with that

And your grand father, banom, after seeing such blunder both in reasoning and english construction still hails u on in folly  grin grin grin.

Wow u guys are actual comedians!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2009
Sometimes i wonder if certain people have shit for brains
what PROOF do you need? Is it not common knowledge adeboye blocks lagos/ibadan expressway,did he not purchase a jet to the extent where a pastor boasted they'll buy four more jets.don't you read the papers? Who in this nation doesn't know his universities are expensive. It's like asking for proof that the sky is blue,when you just need to look up and see it.
If you don't have a brain,please stop bugging us with your stupidity.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2009
@ Tudor

Your grand father, when he started this thread, said the pastor drove 300 miles without fuel, where did he say that?

Your grand father also said he blocks the express (just like other denominations but he is the one that is a sinner).

Your grand father has not indicated that the City of David parish, on specific sundays after church have church members cook and take food in drums and buses to places like mushin, Orile, AJ city; park the bus and serve anyone (not church members) who shows up as much cooked food as possible. This is common knowledge too but no, u will not know that one like ur grand father banom (runs in the family grin)

Your grand father did not read the part or know the general knowledge that the church take food, clothing to prisons to give out, Give to members who cannot afford this.

Your grand father-in-accusation did not reference the fact that a department of the church handles provision for church members who are in need of food, Jobs, clothing and all.

I am mentioning this because u claim general knowledge is ur proof (though your grand father-in-accusation has not confirm this is his stand).

I have told you the high fees u spent cannot be got back, forget it!! I would even suggest the give it back to who spent it on ur education because from what he have here as product, You did not turn out well  grin grin grin

Regards to ur grand father. . . not heard a new one from him in a while  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.