Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (50224 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by timmy7(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2009
cheesy They want d church of God to invite d media houses to cover their charitable deeds like some pple maybe then they can reckon with them as caring 4 d poor unfortunately,they will still run their mouth and haul flaks at d pastor. cool
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 2:24am On May 27, 2009
@cabali
I just checked out your profile. Are you really 32? Hmmm,leaves much to be desired.
If adeboye and others block expressways,you expect the poster to start listing the offenders? The title of the thread is ''The sins of pastor ADEBOYE''. Please use your brain.
Ask every long time church member,adeboye has been giving the 300 miles testimony in his sermons,it's not like he said it in an interview or something. I'm sure you know but you choose to feign ignorance embarassing yourself.
So what if church members carry food clothing to people on ''specific sundays'' ? What happens in between the ''specific sundays''? You have one specific sunday,you feed them and go,then come back many months later for another ''specific sunday'' to feed those who haven't starved to death yet.People don't need food and clothing specific sundayly you should teach them how to provide their own food and clothing,try and provide a better future for their children and in extension them. How do you do this? Invest in their lives for example by providing quality education for their children,and investing in agriculture by giving out loans e.t.c.
That whole expanse of land he built the 7.7 billion naira auditorium would have done greater good if it was used for farming and the money invested therein.
You steal people's money,the least you can do is to invest back into the community,not taking food and clothing to them once in a blue moon,so they'll be moved to join your churc.  When they join,you now take the little they have telling them god will make them rich. . .absolute nonsense!
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by berthron: 2:31am On May 27, 2009
i dont have much to say but take time and read Mathew 24:1 to 11
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Synthase(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2009
Who be this guy sef? How many people have you invested in their life? You are standing at a distance syphillis or is it seychelles telling people how things should be done yet you are out there in syphillis. Grade 1 slowpoke tongue
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2009
@synthase
Take time to read your damn signature,and try apply it to your life.
I contribute to people's life in my own little way by not being a criminal like daddy g.o .
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2009
@tudor
please leave these guys alone, at least let daddy G.O achieve his dream of four more jets abi you be enemy of progress grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Synthase(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2009
Hear yourself out '' i contribute to people in my own little way'' even a criminal does that grin and do you contribute to people in your little way in nija? Self righteousness no go kill some people sha embarassed
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2009
? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2009
It seems your grand father has left you to handle business!!

I am actuall older than you and u grand daddy banom put together (that makes me 38) - you are both teenages remember grin grin

Synthase:

Who be this guy sef? How many people have you invested in their life? You are standing at a distance syphillis or is it seychelles telling people how things should be done yet you are out there in syphillis. Grade 1 slowpoke tongue

Can u give an answer to that question without consulting Grand daddy Banom?? grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2009
Synthase:

Logicaly ,there are two ways you can contribute to a person, you can either give them to add to the one they have or leave the ones they already have alone. in either case you have contributed ,

mathematical,
1, + and + = +
2, + = +.

Since minus is the opposite of plus, absence of minus is plus.(absence of the minus of the money they gave to adeboye for his private jet is plus 4.7bilion naira in their lives)

Since Tudor doesn't collect from poor Nigerian masses, he contributes twise more than pastor adeboye who milks poor Nigerian masses every sunday
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2009
WOW!!!!!!

The grand father defends the grand son. . . . . .

awwww! how sweet. . . . grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2009
^^^ slowpoke.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2009
thats all u gats ta say?

So disappointed. . . . . I usually come here these days for comedy from u and grand daddy. It aint paying me in currency.

Not even thanks to ur grand father for defending u? Men, thats cold!! grin grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by luvinhubby(m): 12:39am On May 29, 2009
For the likes of Banom and Tudor, i always tell them this, if you think it`s not of God or easy, why don`t you become a pastor, raise your own congregation and acquire your own jets. Who no like better thing, if not, why are asylum seeker in Syphilis[s][/s]
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2009
I personally can't stoop so low to become a criminal. . . .i have some self dignity pls
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by luvinhubby(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2009
Tùdor:

I personally can't stoop so low to become a criminal. . . .i have some self dignity pls
If he`s a criminal, why has`nt he been arrested, and none of his members has ever said he took money from them forcefuly, so what makes him a criminal. You are just jealous and misguided
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by JJYOU: 9:53am On May 29, 2009
luvinhubby:

If he`s a criminal, why has`nt he been arrested, and none of his members has ever said he took money from them forcefuly, so what makes him a criminal. You are just jealous and misguided
will you accept seconded as my corrected answer?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by manmustwac(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2009
luvinhubby:

Then u must be totally blind and ignorant. How can u defend a con artiste who spent $26 millon dollars of his poor congregation's money on a private jet. Just because the brainwashed illiterate congregation dosen't complain it dosen't mean what the con artiste is doing is right.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mankind4: 11:03am On May 29, 2009
Be careful with whatever you say, Everyone has his/her guilts and would definately pay someday. Do not judge anyone, We have all done things worst than that, there is no difference between a liar and a thief. There is no difference between a thief and a killer. Directly and indirectly we have all contributed negatively or positively to the lifes of others, check your heart and stop acussing others. angry
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2009
mankind4:

Be careful with whatever you say, Everyone has his/her guilts and would definately pay someday. Do not judge anyone, We have all done things worst than that, there is no difference between a liar and a thief. There is no difference between a thief and a killer. Directly and indirectly we have all contributed negatively or positively to the lifes of others, check your heart and stop acussing others. angry

No body is accusing anybody, we are only saying things out of what we observed.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2009
banom:

No body is accusing anybody, we are only saying things out of what we observed.

MY goodness!!! You dont even know of the word accuse!! shocked shocked shocked

I think ur rant against the |Pastor is eating ur brains off bit by bit grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by Tudor3(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2009
*clap* *clap* Since you're the world best, go collect the nobel prize. . . .*hisses*
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2009
keep ur applause my friend grin u will need the energy when u start loosing it urself. . . . just like ur grand father banom
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by mankind4: 5:26am On May 31, 2009
Better u deliberate on something more educative and innovative
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by dahmee(f): 3:09am On Jun 01, 2009
grin @banom aka animal <very funny> if you don't like him or fellowship with him wots your own there? And remember money cannot buy common sense so stop d money gist. I really don't have to announce my wealth so make e dey your mind. Chaosmiley
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
dahmee:

grin @banom aka animal <very funny> if you don't like him or fellowship with him wots your own there? And remember money cannot buy common sense so stop d money gist. I really don't have to announce my wealth so make e dey your mind. Chaosmiley

@ Your Mother A.K.A VILLAGE PROSTITUDE,
Bastard.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by saraj(f): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
I wonder where the funds for the operation, maintainence and insurance of his private jet come from?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by banom(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
sara j:

I wonder where the funds for the operation, maintainence and insurance of his private jet come from?

Where else? if not from the source of its purchase.
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by richjohn1(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2009
@sara_j
Please help me repeat that question to these ardent fools grin
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by rachiwise(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2009
@ Sara_j

na question be that one?? shocked
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by saraj(f): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2009
And what about the damage an extra plane in the world causes to the environment?? This Adeboye fake not only wants to deprive people of money but of oxygen as well!!
What is the world coming to?
Re: The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. by cabali(m): 4:15am On Jun 03, 2009
From this post it is plain to see that your IQ is a lot shy of that of an average turtle. 'depriving oxygen' I hope u dont own a car urself cos u'd deprive people of oxygen too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.