Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. (50690 Views)

"Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by NegusNagast: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.

As a man, I pray never to marry your kind with this sick mentality; and most importantly, I pray none of my future daughters grow up with this disgusting mentality. You are the reason men cheat and get away with it coz "it's in their nature to cheat" but will never forgive their partners that cheated on them. LOL @ real men have sense with their dìck and not emotions. You are toddler. SMH
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:
Toks2008 I have always admired your write-ups from a distance cool
I love this realistic post really,its an insight to the truth about marriage,even though most modern women try to deceive themselves angry I hope by the time they learn it will not be too late smileysmileysmiley

Thanks...

Most of my write ups if not all are unbiased,pragmatic and down to earth.

Some people have taged me many names just because of my no holds bar approach.

I keep telling people,i dont even know how to cheat on any lady in my life neither do i wish to be polygamous but please does this change the fact that many married men sleep with another lady or ladies asides their wives?

Is polygamy a sin?....A BIG NO

is philandering or adultery a sin.....YES IT IS

So if a man can get another wife if he so desires without sinning against God almighty then i believe no lady should kill herself over the fact that your man has a mistress.

Im not and will never justify or support a sinful act but the fact that smokers are liable to die young have never changed the fact that people still smoke and the fact that many pastors will preach against sins today will not stop many from still commiting sins latter today.

Believe it or not,if you are the type of lady who has no shock absorber against a possible infidelity of a man,PLEASE STAY OFF MARRIAGE.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

How is your 'nemesis' ? grin
Who is your nemesis?
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by NegusNagast: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
iRepNaija1:

Your sixth and seventh points contradict each other. You claim that if a woman is a certain way, the man will in no way disrespect her. But then you say, because men for some reason can't control their urges and are polygamous in nature, basically it won't stop him from cheating. Isn't a husband (or a wife) cheating on their husband a form of disrespect?

Your write-up basically blames women for any martial strife, cheating, and divorce. Anything that falls on the man is only because it's in his nature or some woman, whether it be his wife or an outsider, made him do it.

That OP writes a lot of fuckery and these dumb Romance section kids praise him for it. His entire write-up is filled with so much fuckery!!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who is your nemesis?
Never mind then. grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Irresponsibility will be the plague of some men.
Gross !

I know. Most of them end up regretting it. Their wives rarely forget. Once they get to that age, the wives start acting out.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Never mind then. grin

Oh, the one that called himself deexy. Is he your guard dog?
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Is that why you are disturbing us with your virginity rants on that highlighted signature? angry
My signature is a truth,and an awareness I am passing across,the world still needs some sanity even in this era of insanity,especially when it comes to morals,don't you think?
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
omojeesu:

I am very grateful for this your very candid presentation. It sure makes a lot of sense! It is a must read for young girls and women who are yet to be wedLOCKED!

I had just finished a heart to heart talk with my one and only daughter on this subject to discover your Nairaland piece. She is at crossroads in her relationship. I have shared your piece with her one of her female cousins. The following are random thoughts I shared with my daughter in our own discussion:

1) Marry your friend.

2) How happy are you in the courtship? How much emotional stress are you experiencing?

3) How caring is he? How considerate / sensitive? How understanding? How kind?

4) Is the person spiritually sound / balanced?

5) How passionate / excited is the person about the relationship?

6) Who is driving the relationship, taking most decisions, initiatives: you or him?

7) Are you afraid or seriously concerned about the relationship and what marriage life may be with him?

cool How sincere / honest / transparent

9) Do you have doubts, really strong doubts about the relationship?

10) How comfortable are you in it? Deep in your heart are you at peace with it?

11) Are you 100% sure God is in it?

12) Are you eagerly looking forward to a wedding? Are you excited to have a wedding right now?

13) Never marry out of pity for or pressure from anyone

14) Follow your heart guided / informed by your head (i.e. knowledge, wisdom and understanding, intelligence, common sense), etc

God will see you through. He will guide you. Trust Him!

GOD bless you and your daughter ma...

It gladdens my heart when i read comments from people who can relate with my articles first hand.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
klassic:
People tend to forget we are in Africa, whether a Muslim, a xtain or an ATR practitioner one thing is sure, you have you ever seen a situation where a woman leaves her matrimonial home/marriage because the hubby cheated and her parents will gladly return his bride price and clap or side their daughter 100%? Nope.
But let it be the other way round that a married woman cheated as a pay back for the hubby cheating altitude and watch what the Africa society will do. They send the woman packing, and they ask for their bride price to be returned and even the lady's family is disgraced and the society attaches a stigma to that family.
Well, I have a uncle who is outspoken, he has been married for about 30years now, he is in his early 60s and have been cheating since the entire marriage. But he is the best hubby, father and uncle you can ever wish for. The truth is the wife does not even know of his sexcapades. Cos he is the best hubby he can be. FYI. I am not advocating cheating oooo.

It hasn't stopped women from cheating.....
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Do you know that powerful women are as prone to infidelity as powerful men?sad
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by adorable29(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
ststyreal:

Abeg, enough of this husband cheating rubbish and the world clapping in approval of it. For Christ sake, if a man who have vowed before the altar of God and his people to remain faithful to his spouse on their wedding day, now went behind to default in the vow he willingly made before God to his wife, do u think such a man will go unpunished? Huh! You people should stop deceiving your self with a false consolation words like, "man is polygamous in nature or that man is born to cheat or DNA whatever", cos every word spoken must be accounted for, let alone a vow u made before d sanctuary of God' promising to be faithful to your partner. Well, as for me(not my portion though) cos God knows I can't stand a cheating husband, Nitori pe because, my own level of jealousy be like say e pass baba God own. Even though I have told God, that in as much as I remained faithful to my husband, any husband that decides to go unfaithful will always have curses hanged over his life. Enough of this cheating approval, any man who have the intention to cheat on his wife, should make it known to the woman prior to the wedding, if she can cope, fine, if not, she finds her way. Just as any woman marrying a Muslim man should have known the likelihood of the man marrying more wives because of the religion, such scenario is understandable, but not a man, who vowed to be faithful to me before God and his priest and people, now turned back to start cheating on me and u people expect me to swallow it and keep loving him, it is a lie! He will be receiving curses everyday of his life until he desist from such act.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
Op u were asking if u make sence have don a wonderful job up there! this is the best article i ever read about marriage. thanks for the inovation. hope women folks comprehends that!

Thanks.

inasmuch as i dont expect everyone to agree with my position,how i wish only the married will make comments on this thread...
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:
I've always known this Toks of a person to be a misogynist.

This doesn't surprise me

You are just joining usundecided

Grab a seatsmiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:

This doesn't surprise me

You are just joining us
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:

My signature is a truth,and an awareness I am passing across,the world still needs some sanity even in this era of insanity,especially when it comes to morals,don't you think?
Well it's a truth to some people but not everyone. Some of us look beyond virginity to find the dignity in a woman.

With the way you are passing your awareness I wonder how you want those who are not in the same ship(non-virgins) with you to feel.

They are not less of a woman because they have lost that which you people hold as "dignity". smiley

3 Likes

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Oh, the one that called himself deexy. Is he your guard dog?
No!

He's me and I'm him. grin
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

No!

He's me and I'm him. grin

Coward! undecided
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks...

I keep telling people,i dont even know how to cheat on any lady in my life neither do i wish to be polygamous but please does this change the fact that many married men sleep with another lady or ladies asides their wives?

So if a man can get another wife if he so desires without sinning against God almighty then i believe no lady should kill herself over the fact that your man has a mistress.

Im not and will never justify or support a sinful act but the fact that smokers are liable to die young have never changed the fact that people still smoke and the fact that many pastors will preach against sins today will not stop many from still commiting sins latter today.

Believe it or not,if you are the type of lady who has no shock absorber against a possible infidelity of a man,PLEASE STAY OFF MARRIAGE.
I think all your write-ups are okay and well laid out...
you should close your eyes to the ranting of the naysayers avoiding the practical truth,you and I knows they have no liver to do what they type online gringrin its all a facade.

A woman who finds herself with a philanderer(I will not use the word cheater) should have known better or should know better than thinking cheating on him too will solve anything.

But I don't think your thread is based on cheating only,I like the way you highlighted many things some women think is not,its high time women realise that all that glitters is not gold smiley
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Ashmark(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
""" If your man beats you once,it could be a mistake but if
he beats you the second time then its a habit he is likely
never going to stop.""".........What if your Woman slap you once? Is it a mistake?
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well it's a truth to some people but not everyone. Some of us look beyond virginity to find the dignity in a woman.

With the way you are passing your awareness I wonder how you want those who are not in the same ship(non-virgins) with you to feel.

They are not less of a woman because they have lost that which you people hold as "dignity". smiley
I am not against none virgins,and I am not saying they have no dignity too

I am only creating an awareness for the virgins who are pressured or thinks they are out of vogue for been a virgin not to be discouraged about their status,but you will agree with me that virginity holds a higher percent in a woman's dignity even before any other thing smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by uzolexis(f): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are in the second category if he is afraid of you or you have something he is not ready to lose. Either way it is BS, because it is like saying you are not enough, you are just 95% not 100%. You are the emergency woman kept safely and secretly for time when he messess up because he knows you always have his back

SOme glad to be 95% but me I fvcing want o be at the center of the universe if you want the same of me

God bless yot dear. That's how it should be. There us simply no excuse for cheating on the part of both partners.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
pucelle:

I think all your write-ups are okay and well laid out...
you should close your eyes to the ranting of the naysayers avoiding the practical truth,you and I knows they have no liver to do what they type online gringrin its all a facade.

A woman who finds herself with a philanderer(I will not use the word cheater) should have known better or should know better than thinking cheating on him too will solve anything.

But I don't think your thread is based on cheating only,I like the way you highlighted many things some women think is not,its high time women realise that all that glitters is not gold smiley

The dumbest thing any lady can do is to cheat in retaliation to a cheating hubby..infact it is not only a dumb act but totally childish and baseless
No man is worth making you stoop so low to be a tramp and a dustbin..absolutely no man.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Ashmark:
""" If your man beats you once,it could be a mistake but if
he beats you the second time then its a habit he is likely
never going to stop.""".........What if your Woman slap you once? Is it a mistake?

Take it as a mistake and if she does it again do this..

Tie her hands and give her a number of hot slaps equal to her age.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2016
UncleLondon:
You made sense bro

May you never stumble and may you rise to the top and never fall and while you are rising may the steps to the top for you never be like this.

Oya call that lalasticlala make he do wetin he sabi do.

That staircase eehhh.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2016
classicB:
"What some married women dnt understand is, that their husband is having sex with other ladies out there doesnt make them less of a wife, lover, mother..., a man can actually love u and still have sex outside. This is because a real man have sex with his d!ck and not his emotions, meanline a woman having sex outside her marriage is slowly destroying it because most times women have sex not only with their vagina but also with their emotion grin that is why a cheating husband will not allow his wife cheat bck." As said by a married level mate.

hmm, dat point is a gospel of change to men. wouldn't say its d best point there but one tin is clear "women hav sex either bcus dey need sumtin, revenge sumtin or they feel sumtin, its natural for men to sex but not as if it make dem unconscious of which lady dey want". #fact.

Note: even d 'SU' men naturally hav dat tendency, dey only discipline demselvez wit d help of d holy spirit. some eventually fall self....
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Pius33(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2016
[center]True talk, most men cheat and all men cheat isn't same thing.
For some men just as the Bible says " AND the LORD God said, it is not good that man should be alone. I will make him an help meet for him. Gen 2:18" Most men get married for this very reason but do not get total satisfaction sexually and other packages from their partner.
Mind you in this senerio both couples could be Christian and very holy ghost filed cool, so the man still love and respect the wife. Now it will be wise for a good wife a mother who cherished her home and family to finds out what the husband get or enjoy by playing away game also commit all in God's hands and not to ask God for curse to come upon the Head of her Life!
But to the other genre or group of men who derives total satisfaction from his wife Bigup to him and may the wife continue to stay fit, update her game sexually emotionally and otherwise so as to keep the ministry moving less she lost it. And above all Pray pray and pray, for that's the keys.[/center]

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Donpressman(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yeah to you, you seen to have grew up in such an enormous pain.
You talk like a fool. Sadly money can't buy sense!
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by valdovas(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks...

Believe it or not,if you are the type of lady who has no http://dailytimes.com.ng/breaking-first-case-lassa-fever-confirmed-lagos/shock absorber against a possible infidelity of a man,PLEASE STAY OFF MARRIAGE.

Polygamy is not a sin?!?!!?

Now I know for a fact that you are not a Christian.
Please stop deceiving innocent men and women with your devilish theories about marriage.

@all the unmarried ladies ; never accept adultery as a normal part of marriage. It isn't.
I am a man and by God's grace I will stay faithful to my wife after marriage because that is what God asks of me and I fear Him and respect him enough to obey.
You embrace adultery and turn a blind eye to it but are you going to turn a blind eye when your husband mistreating you because he loves his mistress more than you and is now irritated by the sight of you?
Are you going to turn a blind eye when the woman outside becomes pregnant and he now has to take responsibility for her and the child and marry her and bring her into your home?
Will you turn a blind eye to sexually transmitted infections?

I grew up in a household with a cheating father and I remember to this day how unhappy my mom was during the early years of her marriage. She was withdrawn and frustrated but she stayed and tolerated my dad because of us kids. Now they are both older, the closeness that should be between old couples does not exist between them because of the heartache my dad put my mother through. He is now too old to play around and is trying very hard to win her affections because he has realised that the other girls will not be there to grow old with him or keep him company when he is advanced and fragile.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2016
MzNelly:

This doesn't surprise me

Apparently you don't even have a clue of the meaning of the adjective you used but let me help you out.

A misogynist is a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

Now if you take a look at this particular thread used as a threshold for your prejudicial disposition,it is quite unfair and cruel that out of the entire 13 points,you singled out just one or two to make your judgment shoving under the mat the remaining points.

I only responded to advice you to rid yourself of the destructive act of prejudice.
Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by menxer: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

To Some girls virginity is valued more than common sense.
I wonder if that is all they have to offer.

1 Like

Re: 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2016
valdovas:

Polygamy is not a sin?!?!!?

Now I know for a fact that you are not a Christian.
Please stop deceiving innocent men and women with your devilish theories about marriage.

Please can you educate me from the Bible and quran why polygamy is a sin? because im ready to educate you 100% that the Bible does not condemn polygamy. Please whnever i write anything i advice people to refrain from just jumping in to condemn without any salient points to back up their notion.

Polygamy may not be advised due to its complexity but no man will be committing a sin if he decides to marry 100wives.

So as a bible scholar who gets references from the bible please i will be willing to get more enlightenment from you without the use of human philosophy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / She Just Can't Stop Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.